Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 03:25:22 PM

nembex broken?

66801   5.12.2014 16:49:15   120

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:29:05 PM

nembex is not up to date until gimre has time to restart it.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 03:36:27 PM

dont want to seize smbd, but 3 weeks for a restart?
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:45:38 PM

where is that coming from ? Gimre left on the 24th for a family chrstimas thing (the family thing is an assumption) and on that day everything was fine.
In case you meant 3 days...well, hollidays are a drag sometimes.

zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 03:52:15 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 04:02:48 PM by zoata87

where is that coming from ? Gimre left on the 24th for a family chrstimas thing (the family thing is an assumption) and on that day everything was fine.
no i meant 3 weeks because nembex seems stucked on dec. 5th. i'm at work right now, my holidays took 2 days. doesnt matter anymore, i'm sure he'll fix it asap. what about the redesign for ournem.com?
and who admins wiki.nemcoin.com? still old logo?
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:20:30 PM

One NEM stake cost about $15 (or even free for the very first people) about a year ago and is now worth over $600.

That is a gain of over 4000%

And people are complaining.. Crypto makes me laugh sometimes.

NEM is a solid project. The original codebase, momentum from the developers and the community alone is going to make this one of the standout cryptos of 2015. It's one to hold long term and keep an eye on.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:45:13 PM

we've had this in development for almost a year; a super long time for any project like this. Its really quite frustrating to be told 'a few weeks'. In all likelihood, this will be another few months. Im really beginning to lose interest to be honest.
Well yes, I totally understand your frustration, but NEM is not comparable to "any project like this" because I think there is no project like this. I don't know a single cryptocoin development with so much serious work like test driven development. NEM is not meant to be a pump and dump story, so the most NEMsters don't care about short term profit possibilities. You can take your chance with any pump and dump coin if you want quick money, but NEM will grow slowely and hopefully surely.

Sorry to poop on your parade but every single coin is pump and dump, even Bitcoin to some extent. Look at the price swings and volatility of this thing. NEM will be the same once it launches. Crypto at the moment is just a speculator's toy, of course this is just at the moment.
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:04:48 PM

no i meant 3 weeks because nembex seems stucked on dec. 5th.

No, it didn't get stuck on dec 5th, it only got till dec 5th when loading the blockchain, then it got stuck Smiley

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:50:39 PM

One NEM stake cost about $15 (or even free for the very first people) about a year ago and is now worth over $600.

NEM is a solid project. The original codebase, momentum from the developers and the community alone is going to make this one of the standout cryptos of 2015. It's one to hold long term and keep an eye on.

Yup. NEM has seen huge growth from what was essentially nothing. It's clear to see that there's a number of people here who have intents to sell almost straight away - now of course i don't hold them against that, but i do believe they just see quick profit in their eyes and this is most certainly going to be their undoing - this is the biggest problem crypto's have in the altcoin space, and is precisely why we see so many scams, pumps and dumps, fudsters and other chaos. They're in it for the FIAT.

I'm certain that the less vocal among us who regularly spectate these discussions are likely in this for a much longer haul, and I like to think of myself the same.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 05:35:16 AM

Yup. NEM has seen huge growth from what was essentially nothing. It's clear to see that there's a number of people here who have intents to sell almost straight away - now of course i don't hold them against that, but i do believe they just see quick profit in their eyes and this is most certainly going to be their undoing - this is the biggest problem crypto's have in the altcoin space, and is precisely why we see so many scams, pumps and dumps, fudsters and other chaos. They're in it for the FIAT.

I'm certain that the less vocal among us who regularly spectate these discussions are likely in this for a much longer haul, and I like to think of myself the same.

While I agree, the problem is is someone makes this point in every thread about every coin.

I am hoping for once this one is different.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Picasso7

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:38:47 PM

NEM fall down in weekly volume, still more and more down
nobody trading NEM
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 02:28:28 PM

nobody trading NEM

There's hardly any NEM to trade.

You DO realize we haven't launched yet, right? Just practicing for after launch?  Wink

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Thingamajig

Activity: 497

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:00:36 PM

While I agree, the problem is is someone makes this point in every thread about every coin.

Yeah, so far though this project has proven it is different; an active asset that has seen plenty of activity - first of it's kind - and a functional, beta client to play with. Nevermind seeing a fairer distribution coupled with taint analysis...

Although what i've said is cliched, this coin is different.

nobody trading NEM

I can't imagine there are many nemstakes left to trade - hence the smaller volume. Most people would've redeemed their assets and have a place on the stakeholder list.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:33:29 PM

I have done phase 2, when will happen phase 3 to get my NEM?

Thanks
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:41:48 PM

Anyone trying to buy a oneplus one and can't get their hands on an invite ?
PM me with an offer Smiley

Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:43:14 PM

I have done phase 2, when will happen phase 3 to get my NEM?

Thanks

you wont get your nem until launch. you saved your private key ya?

yes Kodty, please I am asking when is launch, I have not received any email
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:12:35 PM

Yes but NEM is actually different just look at how many people are talking about it already and it's not even out yet! This thread (the 3rd or 4th NEM thread) is longer than most coin threads here on the forum at over 500 pages and it isn't even out yet. I'm telling you it is definitely different Wink
Picasso7

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:08:39 PM

NEMcoin is something like yetti

nobody saw him, but people believe at it
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 01:01:56 AM

Hello fellow NEM citizens!

We have hit block 100_000. Lucky harvester is TA357W-5EB2KJ-RFVHST-ERAAUT-W6Q6EL-LFDQNF-3TGH.

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 01:49:29 AM

Hello fellow NEM citizens!

We have hit block 100_000. Lucky harvester is TA357W-5EB2KJ-RFVHST-ERAAUT-W6Q6EL-LFDQNF-3TGH.

You mean NEMizens?  Wink

Congratutions!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: