Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408398 times)
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:47:00 PM

If Quatloo-Trader is released Monday as a good-effort product, and if ON MONDAY a clear roadmap to bot integration is layed out, this coin has the potential to make a lot of people a lot of money purely as a speculative vehicle. Backers, developers, early adopters, and those playing the breakouts stand to make some serious BTC. At the same time, if the team behind this coin continues to develop the features they're suggesting they'd like to, this coin will develop significant value apart from it's speculative usage and will be an excellent hold.

I don't know much about the team behind this coin, but I'd like to encourage them to stay committed, work hard, and stay CLOSELY engaged with the community. This coin, has real and BIG potential. I'm an early adopter, and I'd like to see my good faith support and participation rewarded.

dev is a senior member and if you go through his posts he knows his stuff, so im confident. we throw hundreds of btc at coins made by newbies, with current supply 0.01 is not out of the question. like i said bittrex has 33k +members plus. a member needs to have 100 coins to use the app for free. he can trade the 100 coins back that is amazing too. so say 50% of bittrex users regularly use it, that would mean 16.5k members would need to hold 1.65million coins. current supply 1.2million, plus many are holding their coins so supply is going to be very very very thin. demand is going to sky rocket.

I hear where you're coming from on this, but I think 2-3% adoption is a more realistic target. The true value of this coin lies in giving more advanced traders (or traders who aspire to be advanced) access to affordable bot technology and an advanced trading UI. But again, the dev has to kill it. This needs to look and perform excellently.

I'd like to revise what I said above. It's very clear upon closer inspection that this technology has much to offer the new trader with a willingness to utilize novice-friendly features. The multi-tier subscription model can extend potential adoption rates above 2-3% over time if developed and marketed appropriately.

also note that its the plan to also go to other exchanges then bittrex in the future
BTHECREATOR

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:58:24 AM

Quatloo is now on page 1 at coinmarketcap , its in top 100   #85 and moving up!

come to the freenode irc channel, #quatloocoin.  Ive also coded a price/market summary bot for quatloo at the channel.

so we will have a botwar in qtl/btc monday Cheesy

I actually watched what I assumed were the API trading tool(s) on Friday when there was very little action.  Tons of 1 QLT buy/sells...I watched them all day and then was tired of how long it was taking and bought into the sells.  I figured then that the app is operational unless someone was using their own bots which seems unlikely.

The Quatloo-Trader is not being used by anyone.. no one has it. There are traders trading QTl that are using something.. i don't know who and I don't know what they are using.  Probably 1 or 2 protraders using a commercial bot.

Bots are used on every order book. It's a ubiquitous practice. There are people trading this order book, too, including me and probably everybody posting on this forum thread, not to mention all those who aren't.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:44:37 AM

Right now this is like the only coin out there that has potential that appeals to me.

- Original concept (not anon copycat crap)
- Good known dev that is mentally stable and creative as well. He also listens to recommendations with an open mind.
- Low market cap with tons of room to grow

It's been a bad weekend for other coins and summer has been slow.
Quatloo is a nice change of pace.

I have been buying since 3 days ago now. I think it can continue natural growth up to
several times it's current market cap ($100k) without "pump". Just real growth and demand.
Post-Cosmic

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:19:40 AM

Right now this is like the only coin out there that has potential that appeals to me.

- Good known dev that is mentally stable and creative as well. He also listens to recommendations with an open mind.

I have been buying since 3 days ago now. I think it can continue natural growth up to
several times it's current market cap ($100k) without "pump". Just real growth and demand.

Good points, agreed.

Btw, Loooool @ "mentally stable" part - are you subtly referring to urocoin dev Bohan w/ that mention..? ;p;p;p
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:46:46 AM

#75 on market cap now!

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

thistrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:52:50 AM

Good points, agreed.

Btw, Loooool @ "mentally stable" part - are you subtly referring to urocoin dev Bohan w/ that mention..? ;p;p;p

Low blow, guys, low blow. Bohan was woken up 3 hours into his sleep to come on to that hangout. With that logic continental truck drivers should be considered mentally unstable...

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:43:15 AM

https://coinking.io

quatloo: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:3379
         scrypt Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: admin@coinking.io
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:47:15 AM

Good points, agreed.

Not anyone in particular. Just nice to see a calm, stable, and intelligent personality in charge.
This is the first time I have been excited about a coin's real prospects in awhile.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:03:59 AM

Good points, agreed.

Not anyone in particular. Just nice to see a calm, stable, and intelligent personality in charge.
This is the first time I have been excited about a coin's real prospects in awhile.

Thanks!  I won't let you down.  We have lots of ideas .. you'll see.  A couple weeks.. or less.. after the quatloo-trader.. another announcement that will blow everyone's mind.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:19:03 AM

Good points, agreed.

Thanks!  I won't let you down.  We have lots of ideas .. you'll see.  A couple weeks.. or less.. after the quatloo-trader.. another announcement that will blow everyone's mind.

Any chance of a little hint?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:22:48 AM

ummmm.. No.  But i can say it will be an offer to the community.
james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:24:42 AM

What sort of time today will the trader be released? Looking forward to giving it a go
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:58:50 AM

What sort of time today will the trader be released? Looking forward to giving it a go
The release time is listed at the top of the announcement, 11pm EST.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:00:20 PM

Join us in IRC #quatloocoin at 11pm, I will be raining 3 blocks of QTL for the occassion!

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money