Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER S3+ Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 709842 times)
ToQcHista

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:05:42 PM

F2 pool exist lucky ?

I should will was long time on f2 that will get me many bitcoin in minimg ?

I got 24h 0.003 on f2. i want 0.004 .

What do i ?

I highly suggest reading some of the links I provided in your other thread.  It contains answer to this.

F2Pool is not paying based on luck.   Read different typ
That what is depends ? Why isnt lucky ?
Thatv how is profit f2 ?

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:11:44 PM

F2 pool exist lucky ?

What do i ?

I highly suggest reading some of the links I provided in your other thread.  It contains answer to this.

Thatv how is profit f2 ?

Please read the posts I made in your other thread.... about the same thing.  They are different types of pools on payments.

Or you could google bitcoin pool comparisons and you will easily find this info.
ToQcHista

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:13:20 PM

F2 pool exist lucky ?

What do i ?

Thatv how is profit f2 ?

Please read the posts I made in your other thread.... about the same thing.  They are different types of pools on payments.

Or you could google bitcoin pool comparisons and you will easily find this info.

I cant translate .

This f2 is good pool in paying ?

no141

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:25:32 PM

F2 pool exist lucky ?

What do i ?

Thatv how is profit f2 ?

I cant translate .

If you have a miner located in China, F2pool is a great backup pool choice since it is PPS. Be sure to collect all three coins it gives for btc mining(Huntercoin and Doge). I really don't understand why it doesn't give out namecoin though.

With PPS pools you usually have high fees, but you can come and go as you please without penalty.

You seem to have a lot to learn. Maybe you should check out the local section, find your language and ask away in there Smiley

ToQcHista

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:34:25 PM

F2 pool exist lucky ?

What do i ?

Thatv how is profit f2 ?

I cant translate .

If you have a miner located in China, F2pool is a great backup pool choice since it is PPS. Be sure to collect all three coins it gives for btc mining(Huntercoin and Doge). I really don't understand why it doesn't give out namecoin though.

With PPS pools you usually have high fees, but you can come and go as you please without penalty.

You seem to have a lot to learn. Maybe you should check out the local section, find your language and ask away in there Smiley

I living georgia .

1 kilovat price is 0.05$

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:48:26 PM

F2 pool exist lucky ?

What do i ?

Thatv how is profit f2 ?

I cant translate .

I living georgia .

1 kilovat price is 0.05$

He is suggesting to use your local language board.  What language is your main language?   

Just a lot seems to be lost in translation when English is being used.
ToQcHista

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:57:09 PM

F2 pool exist lucky ?

What do i ?

Thatv how is profit f2 ?

I cant translate .

I living georgia .

1 kilovat price is 0.05$

He is suggesting to use your local language board.  What language is your main language?   

"Qartuli " this language .

no141

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:13:49 PM

F2 pool exist lucky ?

What do i ?

Thatv how is profit f2 ?

Please read the posts I made in your other thread.... about the same thing.  They are different types of pools on payments.

I cant translate .

I living georgia .

1 kilovat price is 0.05$

He is suggesting to use your local language board.  What language is your main language?  

"Qartuli " this language .

Check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679928.0

See if something there, or someone there, can really help you out Smiley

If you also know Russian(link to board), I'd imagine you could understand that better than English. Not sure if Georgians would even want to know Russian given what has happened and the Eurovision entry that got banned in 2009.

luthermarcus

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:02:00 AM

Hello, today an s3 of mine stopped working,  when I turn it on the fans immediately start running at full speed, and it does not hash, blades and fan speed don't appear on the miner status tab.

Does anyone know what could happen?

Thanks in advance

you may have to input a dns server ip in manually.

Check DNS IP use google to test 8.8.8.8

Or, likewise, input the pools by ip address and if it mines then your dns is bad.
looks like your servers are up an alive. I would check the wiring something may not be connected if you have your miner overclocked set it to default and restart. A shot in the dark would be to reflash firmware and hope their was a bug.

Donate Bitcoin
1Mz7ZHxPhoH1ZK2yQvo62NdHvvsS2quhzc
Donate TRX
TB3WiLEj6iuSBU5tGUKyZkjB4vqrBDvoYM
luthermarcus

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:05:28 AM

S3 in mining status what is gh\s  (avg)  ? What is avg ?

S3+ should see about 450 gh/s at factory freq/volt.  S3 is slightly lower.

I think ToQ has a regular S3 so I would say around 440 gh/s depending on which batch.  Batch 1 had some that ran a little slower but they sent some money back because of it.

What is avg ?   

It depends on many things.  Such as what batch it was in.  If it's a S3 or S3+.   Each one has a mind of it's own.

S3's I would say around 440 on what I consider Grade A ones.   Lower ones can be 400 +, first batch had the most close to 400 and some from first batch were perfect.

On S3 + I would say 450 +.  It really depends on the unit they very greatly.  Some you can run at a higher clock and get 500.   So what I consider a Grade A is one capable of hitting 500.   

As far as yours set it on a good pool for your connection and you will see average speed.

This avg good is pool for connection ?
Use a different translator the one you are using is horrible. And when you use the translator refrain from using slang.

Donate Bitcoin
1Mz7ZHxPhoH1ZK2yQvo62NdHvvsS2quhzc
Donate TRX
TB3WiLEj6iuSBU5tGUKyZkjB4vqrBDvoYM
MyRig
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 05:52:10 AM

Your hashing PCB are not being recognized by the control PCB.

One hope (if you are lucky), reload the firmware from here
https://bitmaintech.com/support.htm?pid=007201407180243004432lBQW28O0633

If this doesn't work and if you have another working S3, swap the control PCB and see if the good control PCB can make this miner alive again.

Hello, today an s3 of mine stopped working,  when I turn it on the fans immediately start running at full speed, and it does not hash, blades and fan speed don't appear on the miner status tab.

Does anyone know what could happen?

Thanks in advance

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:45:38 AM

F2 pool exist lucky ?

What do i ?

Thatv how is profit f2 ?

I cant translate .

f2pool pays per share, a fixed amount. shown on the help screen. not by luck.
its just under 100%,  it has a 4% fee.. currently paying 0.01014056 BTC / Thash/s.. so break that down to about 0.00428337 for 440 GHS per day after the 4% fee..

another pool i recommend at the moment is westhash/nicehash.. they are paying over 100% currently at about 110% for the last 30 days.. so you will make more then f2pool here.

i personally recommend, putting westhash as pool #1 with a password of p=0.0102 and f2pool #2
that way it will mine on westhash until the price drops to what f2pool pays. its win/win
ToQcHista

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:48:13 AM

F2 pool exist lucky ?

What do i ?

Thatv how is profit f2 ?

I cant translate .

f2pool pays per share, a fixed amount. shown on the help screen. not by luck.
its just under 100%,  it has a 4% fee.. currently paying 0.01014056 BTC / Thash/s.. so break that down to about 0.00428337 for 440 GHS per day after the 4% fee..

another pool i recommend at the moment is westhash/nicehash.. they are paying over 100% currently at about 110% for the last 30 days.. so you will make more then f2pool here.

i personally recommend, putting westhash as pool #1 with a password of p=0.0102 and f2pool #2
that way it will mine on westhash until the price drops to what f2pool pays. its win/win

F2 pool have fee ?

Which pool is better ? Antpool ?

How many earning total btc per day f2 ?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:55:24 AM

F2 pool have fee ?

Your putting questions in wrong threads again.   This would be better off in the pool thread.

F2Pool has a 4 percent fee, what ever your 100 percent perfect pay would be it pays 4 percent less.  It does not factor luck in pay.

Antpool deals with luck. You could get 100 percent or more,  or less. 

Overall Antpool should get 100 percent over time.  Withe F2Pool having 4 percent, Antpool wins if everything works perfect.  If you cant handle luck in pay F2Pool wins.
ToQcHista

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:03:49 AM

F2 pool have fee ?

Your putting questions in wrong threads again.   This would be better off in the pool thread.

F2Pool has a 4 percent fee, what ever your 100 percent perfect pay would be it pays 4 percent less.  It does not factor luck in pay.

Overall Antpool should get 100 percent over time.  Withe F2Pool having 4 percent, Antpool wins if everything works perfect.  If you cant handle luck in pay F2Pool wins.

Which is good ?

I runing s3 on f2 and 20 hourse i got me 0.0036

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:07:54 AM

F2 pool have fee ?

Which is good ?

I runing s3 on f2 and 20 hourse i got me 0.0036

Both are good.  This is  really getting off topic for the S3 thread.

You should move over to pool  thread and post these questions there.  You should get help there.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:14:18 AM

I've been mining alts mainly for over a year here:

https://www.multipool.us/index.php

Great pool,steady payout(unlike most others,Eligius...cough,cough) & little -no down time  Grin

They have an EU server too  Cool

Have my 3 S3+'s there for 2 months & have had no issues  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
cadaf

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:48:06 AM

okay, I'm gonna try and post this here as I'm not having a whole lotta luck elsewhere....

I have one s3+ and two s3's currently... none of which are actually hashing... but all of which i can get on my network, and all of which have accessible web gui's.....

Im 99% percent sure I've narrowed down the problem to downloading or updating i believe whatever LUCI is.

on my system tab under software i have a bar showing 94 some percent free space availibile.... and before I accidentally changed the settings thinking it was one of my downed machines, I noticed it had only 40 percent free space....

every time i hit the update list button this is the error message I receive....

I would greatly appreciate any help and if your in colorado, I feel drinks+ is at the minimum what I owe... Thank you

http://postimg.org/image/m1sxdjo83/b0a57c0f/
no141

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:54:09 AM

okay, I'm gonna try and post this here as I'm not having a whole lotta luck elsewhere....

I have one s3+ and two s3's currently... none of which are actually hashing... but all of which i can get on my network, and all of which have accessible web gui's.....

Im 99% percent sure I've narrowed down the problem to downloading or updating i believe whatever LUCI is.

on my system tab under software i have a bar showing 94 some percent free space availibile.... and before I accidentally changed the settings thinking it was one of my downed machines, I noticed it had only 40 percent free space....

I would greatly appreciate any help and if your in colorado, I feel drinks+ is at the minimum what I owe... Thank you

I'm really confused with your image. Why are you trying to update the package list? Just a FYI, the dir structure changed on the downloads, that's why it can't find it. Luci is the web interface.

In your case, it might be best to upgrade them all to the latest firmware and then proceed from there. Here's the link to the S3 downloads: https://bitmaintech.com/support.htm?pid=007201407180243004432lBQW28O0633

cadaf

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:14:15 PM

I'm really confused with your image. Why are you trying to update the package list? Just a FYI, the dir structure changed on the downloads, that's why it can't find it. Luci is the web interface.

In your case, it might be best to upgrade them all to the latest firmware and then proceed from there. Here's the link to the S3 downloads: https://bitmaintech.com/support.htm?pid=007201407180243004432lBQW28O0633

yea sorry about the lack of clairty here, Im really lost and just throwing out terms im running across. Im trying to update the list because at this point...Ive tried like every button in the gui to try and re access these things. I have definitely tried to just update the firmware in the past but every time I still show that 90 someodd percent free space.... im positive if i could get whatever I had on it to make read 40 someodd percent ill be good again. Is this what I should be accomplishing by downloading the latest firmware? and if so is there a link to the correct process in doing so? Im wondering if im doing it wrongs... or its a mac kink possibly.......

edit:
tried to update again.... still no changes in any screen, and I still get the same error when trying to update list. I download the firmware but then it jus sits in my downloads... I cant open it or do anything from there.... Seems like im missing the step where i get it on my miner... But im not so technically savvy that I know the answer.....
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: