Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701101 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

Hi. how do you get sgminer x16r for amd to display profitability?
thanks
Sgminer X16r should display profitability just like any other mining software. Are you mining a coin or on a pool known to Awesome Miner, but the revenue is still $0?

I just set the amd to sgminer x16r and started mining. this is the only one that does this. I only mine on profit switch pools supplied.
I also have to add command -I 19 otherwise it mines 500kh/s per card

Could you provide a screenshot of the miner list in the main window of Awesome Miner, where also the Pools tab is selected at the bottom of the screen to make the pool URL visible? Thanks!

It looks like Awesome Miner isn't getting any API information from sgminer in this case.

Could you please send me the following (by e-mail or PM).

1) An API report via the toolbar Tools -> API Report
2) Start the miner with the Diagnostics button in the toolbar and copy the output

Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

There are currently no feature to set two prices, but what I'm planning for later on is to allow you to define the power cost per profit profile, and then also allow the rules to set the power cost of a profile.
Already today you can use the Time-trigger to define when a rule should be executed, but you cannot set an interval. It would however make sense to support that as well

Also I want to remind you about the installation of electricity costs for each asic / rig, because The systems are not in one place

I ask you to give a set of rules for automatically adding the 4th pool to the ant after rebooting

Thank you
If each profile profile would allow a specific power cost to be specified, I assume that would improve the scenario you describe.

You can use a rule with the Detect Pool trigger, where you make it trigger if a specific pool is missing. The action would then be a "Miner Command" of the type Change Pool Group, where you point to a pool group with your 4 pools you want to use.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

how do I upgrade from the UI so I can add HEX ?
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

<snip>
Thanks for your feedback. This scenario is actually like in previous versions of Awesome Miner, where each of the "Avalon devices", not "Avalon devices status", listed in the web interface is represented as a device in the Awesome Miner ASIC tab.

The new implementation for Avalon must be enabled via the Properties of an External Miner, Advanced section. This will make the entire External Miner represent a single Avalon miner (instead of the entire controller).

What I will look into as well is to change the devices listed on the ASIC tab, as you pointed out with your screenshot. Instead of listing for example 2 "Avalon devies" like today, I could make it list all 6 "Avalon devices status" instead. Please note that this is only for the scenario where you use a single External Miner and looking at the entire controller. The main point with the new implementation was the new setting to make the entire External Miner represent a single miner.
As I pointed out, those results were using the default Avalon reporting with the main error being the number of miners reported per AUC (Device). As the one set of sshots shows in 1 case the 2 AUC's are correctly reported but number of miners attached to them is not. For default Avalon display I'd either leave it as just reporting the # of AUC's (original way) or if miners attached is presented then needs to be the right#.

Using the Advanced Avalon config -- Perfect results. Visually now with top end of the graph at 15THs vs 50+THs is FAR easier to see a few THs drop from any 1 miner. Kudos for that Cheesy

edit: Query, when using the Advanced Avalon config and reporting per-miner does the Restart button do a global restart of cgminer (all miners on controller) or just restart the 1 miner? Since the Avalon API does has provision for it the ability to actually reboot the individual miner would be nice.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Coongcoonggg

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:59:50 AM

Ok. I just bought  an antminer s9 b22 with last firmware, very noisy,  does awesome miner configure frequency is working with this batch?
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:49:59 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 03:06:42 AM by moppidoo

Hello Patrike,
Thanks a lot for adding ability to update softwares using local network shares. It works perfectly !

I would have another request regarding benchmarking. Most of the softwares allow AM to read power consumption from graphic cards.
Could you add the possibility for AM to read this power data during benchmarking and save it at same time it save hashrate ?
I know it's not representative of the global power used by a rig but it could be enough to compare profits between algorithms...

Thanks for the update.

The feature to include power usage for benchmarks should be possible to support on nVidia systems in the future.

Thank you patrike!

Code:
TL;DR
Could you give the consideration to offer (for a price where you see fit) periodic data collection into AM Cloud that includes data like http://mypc:17790/api/miners, and future, power consumption when integrated) please?

*** Long Version***
More feature suggestions - (likely suggested b4, but let's see if it can be pushed up the development plan)

I think by now, most ppl gotten into mining "seriously" (ones that can call collection of home rigs "mini farm" and has to fork out electricity cost from own pocket) are starting to realise that mining is hard work and not immediately profitable or "lucrative", as of this time with BTC hitting almost yearly low and Altpocalypse, a good portion of the mining community has already switched off their rigs / sold their equipment...etc. It probably makes good sense to implement a "real" performance analysis feature and there's no better time than now when everyone start to realise the pick and shovels are quite costly to run and work their magic.

Right now, I haven't came across (granted, haven't tried much) any software that seriously takes the cost factor into performance report/analysis. like @trucobit says, it's a feature that is becoming very sought after (see how desperate he is Tongue). Everything involved in profit switching decision making is revolved around no more than 24 hours of data and can only provide estimate with limited samples, this is true not just for AM, but almost every collective mining management software out there.

IMHO, there really is no "performance analysis/report" when this performance doesn't take into account of cost, AM already has historic hashrate performance logging, but that means little on it's own if power consumption / monetary profit statistics cannot be used in conjunction with this data. Especially when hashrate differs from profit switching perspective and the data on its own has very little to no usefulness.

Might I humbly suggest, that since AM already has cloud service integrated. Is it possible for now, that you could provide some options to collect (as much in detail as possible) mining data like how @Finnsk3 does (http://stats.finnsk3.com/) periodically (1min is cool).

I understand implementing anything useful for representation / analysis will take huge amount of time (like @Finnsk3 said, he collected all the data, but he also lacks time to have it integrated in his own site for reporting), but at least it would be nice to have a way for us non-programmers to have these historical data collected and available for future use. and you could work this one out progressively to provide extra add-on services for the AM Cloud feature like how @trucobit suggested @Finnsk3 (at a cost of course, I know @trucobit and I for 2 are willing to pay for the reasonable add-on price for additional features ;p, i'm not inciting business competition between you and your customer(s), but who'd know AM better than you and already has a working cloud platform to run the services?)

Wouldn't be useful if there's no data to analyse, so better late than never, to start collection process now, and gradually expand the aspects of report analysis. This not only give insight to past performance, future estimates, but it could provide a nice foundation for "Intelligent Profit Switching" decision making etc.

One thing I'm doing (extremely slowly) is that while people are requesting ability to record and find out the optimal "intensity", I'm trying to find the optimal Hash/W at given BTC/Fiat in order to find the best Profit/W, by adjusting Power Limit instead of adjusting intensity, in theory and probably easily (but not for me, my mathematics sucks), there is an optimal given BTC price where benefit of increase in power consumption still results in more increase in profit and conversely in some cases, benefit (profit) of reducing power usage (hence increase H/W) actually is better when say, in a prolonged bear market like this year.

This for me (and my level of crappy maths) involves benchmarking at various PL (currently, i'm doing in 10% increments) and record them in different profiles, then later trying to figure out the correct formula, so I can say (in English/common language) and make rules that's like (for a very concise example):

Code:
When USD/BTC is > 10000 and/or mbtc/MHs (for particular algo) is > xxx, then use high PL profile, or else, use low PL profile.

this would come into very handy to find an optimal value for USD/BTC and mbtc/MHs (once I figured out the formulas or...if you could make AM do it, saves me the headache  Tongue ) used for the trigger, especially when you also have a comprehensive "historical" data to compare.

Best Regards,

P.S. I just tried minerstats.com's msOS, and the comprehensive reporting doesn't have what I wanted above, and AM is far more superior and versatile in terms of profit switching (and self managed), so for a price of paying for the kind of services like minerstats, minerboard, hiveOS, i'd rather have to just pay AM and have less complicated operation.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

how do I upgrade from the UI so I can add HEX ?

HEX is included in the latest development release (should also mean stable release v5.4), online services for zPool, zergPool are already integrated, and z-enemy by default v1.15a is also the only included miner currently to mine the algo. Did you have any difficulty upgrading to the latest version?
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 01:02:58 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

Ok. I just bought  an antminer s9 b22 with last firmware, very noisy,  does awesome miner configure frequency is working with this batch?
No, Awesome Miner cannot change the speed. These are INDUSTRIAL miners and not intended to be ran where there noise is a problem.
Perhaps try reading about them in the S9 thread located in the BTC hardware area...

The miners use auto-tune and without modification their speed cannot be changed.
That said, look in the BTC Mining software section for how this has been addressed with custom firmware for them.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
O-Coin

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

@patrike
Looking to use JCE GPU miner for TUBE it works but all the gpus show on CPU tabs how can I fix this ?
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

Please rather add zergpool.kom algorithms equihash 144 auto
toptek12

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

z-enemy miner did something i thought was strange they released 1.14 from beta 1.15a .

https://coinguides.org/z-enemy-1-14-1-15/ just a heads up an a ty for adding upload custom software a while back,

z-enemy miner 1.14 works better then 1.15a or seems to for me.

mybad just looked https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378390.0;all  enemy-1-16 is out .  
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

patrike

SIA-explorer update to version 1.3.3
Can not get balance, error "Unable to get balance"
An API request is processed using a new link
Code:
https://siastats.info:3500/navigator-api/hash/:hash
FAQ -> https://siastats.info/api
O-Coin

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

PROFIT Switch ERROR NEOSCRYPT

Anyone notice this lately?
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

Yes and it is weird because only 2 of my 4 computers inflate Neoscrypt like that and they all run awesome miner with same gpus and settings.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money