Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701018 times)
principino1984

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

hey guys, I read a lot of pages but I can't find what I'm looking for. I'm using  custom sw that doesn't have the -b (API) command enabled, and awesomeminer just add it automatically. How can I set not to use that parameter?

thanks
Marco
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:38:39 AM

I'm pretty sure Coinwarz is not working well with AW. I have placed Coinzwar in first place in statistics, also I have paid to have more requests, they are only $ 10.

And looking at the Coin tab, there is not a single coin that indicates that it is coinwarz, and that this first.

Coinwarz has many rare coins that are not in WTM or CC. But they do not appear, please I could review that. I do the test and it gives me correct, I have 100,000 requests daily and I see that I have not spent any, so AW does not collect data from Coinwarz, something is broken.
I've just tested with Coinwarz and my API key, and I do get about 50 coins from them and it looks fine. Do you get any specific message when you use the "Test" button in the Options dialog, Statistics section, for the Coinwarz API setting?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5imtmqu12aokdb/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-08%20a%20las%2019.45.48.png?dl=0

when using the TEST button it tells me that I have 100,000 requests and left -1, but that -1 is always there. I even think that before paying I did not receive coins either. It may be that your integration of the api does not take into account the payment api ?. I have paid to ask for many coins, as I hope they will pay in WTM and CC, to be able to request every 2 minutes.

And I told you that I put coinwarz first in the list, since they are so rare coins that are not in the others. I go to the COIN tab and I do not have a single coin that indicates that it comes from Coinwarz, only Coincalculator, whatomine and the ones I add for AW CU that does not put the source.

I have deactivated Wtm and CC, I only have the coins that I have added for AW CU, it does not appear anywhere that puts COINWARZ

Can you verify the following:

1) Please make sure that you don't have any blank spaces or similar at the end of the Coinwarz API key you entered in Awesome Miner

2) Can you please test the Coinwarz integration by opening a web browser and enter the following URL. Replace 'x' with your Coinwarz API key.
http://www.coinwarz.com/v1/api/profitability/?apikey=x&algo=all

This is the URL Awesome Miner uses to get information about all coins. Do you get a something that looks like coin statistics, or simply some error message?

1.-  no spaces

2.-  https://www.dropbox.com/s/48y55tdlu0v16xv/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-09%20a%20las%203.31.05.png?dl=0

says as I understand that I have exceeded 300 requests daily, but if I look at statistics every 6 minutes, they make a total of 240 requests.

It can not be that this is something badly implemented. I consider a call, every time I ask for data. I do not believe that each information of each currency counts as a request.

But that happens all day, there are no times when I have coinwarz coins, they never enter me, I never reach the limit. There could be a failure that you can either repair or communicate to the owner of coinwarz in your programming language, they will always pay more attention to you than to me.

It is incredible that even with the payment version of 300 requests can not do it.

If you want I can pass the key to you privately and I disconnect it for you to try it
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:21:56 AM

BTG coin all pool and all share REJECT.

I manually added the parameters to the pool: --algo 144_5 --pers BgoldPoW
After that everything worked perfectly.
Please, please correct the settings of the BTG Minging.
If you have coincalculators.io as your primary coin source, they have BTG listed as Zhash which isn't fully correct. It should be "Equihash BTG", which includes some personalization. WhatToMine is correct here.

Awesome Miner has a feature whre the algorithm can manually be overridden for a specific coin. To override the algorithm for a coin, open the Options dialog, Statistics section and use the setting for Override coin algorithms. I think that if you define BTG here as "Equihash BTG", Awesome Miner will launch EWBF software with the correct parameters.
Well thank you.

Today BTG disappeared from Awesome Miner
On whattomine and coincalculators, he switched from Zhash to EquihashBTG and disappeared from Awesome Miner
How to return the BTG? or when will he return?
ralf007at

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:21:17 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 01:53:25 PM by ralf007at

Hi there,

i have a problem with profit-switching (asic)
if i view details and activate the Profit switching Tab - on this Tab AM shows me a negative Profit per day (and so never switch to that pool)
but if i manualy prioritize this pool (mining-dutch.nl) AM shows me a positive profit - i tried to raise the Profit factor in Pool Properties to 100 - but nothing changes?!

somebody an idea?

BR Ralf
refjamie2

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Hey Patrike

Two quick feature requests:

* Ability to count the number of miners selected (like Excel does in the bottom right corner when you select multiple cells)
* In the notifications tab, when you select one notification it also highlights other notifications on the same miners so you can quickly spot patterns.

Keep up the great work!
rudefyet

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

Having issues on a fresh install with 5.3, even with --gpu-platform 1 set as a command line option for sgminer, it's still trying to use my NVIDIA cards in an AMD/NVIDIA rig.
Can you try with --gpu-platform 2 as well? Sgminer can sometimes pick up built-in Intel devices as platform 0, and if you have both nVidia and AMD, you might have both 0, 1 and 2 as possible values.

Somehow it flip flopped and AMD is now platform 0. Not anything Awesome Miner did. It was a fresh install of Windows/drivers and for some reason sgminer is detecting it differently than in the past. I had to use platform 1 before.
acyclovir

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

Hi Patrike,

I have created 2 rules for my managed miner

1 each day at 11pm run managed template (to change to a custom miner and custom pool only comand line, no api)
2 each day at 8 am return again to managed miner, but the only way to make it work again is stopping the miner and manually (contextual menu "convert to managed miner")

Is there any other way to by time trigger switching between managed tamplate and managed miner profile?

Thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

For some reasons i cant use the new equihash algos. I selected the miners especially EWBF Equihash miner 0.3 in my profit switch profile and the algortihms...but they dont show up in the Benchmark window. In the benchmark window the right profit profile is selected. The normal Equihash shows up just not the other ones. Am im missing something?
Most mining software doesn't support benchmark mode, and for that reason a pool must be used for the benchmark. Can you please check that you have made a Equihash BTG pool (for example) available to the profit switcher in the Options dialog, Profit switching section?

Every pool in the profit miner is enabled....the only thing i didnt enable was a custome pool.
At the moment there are no predefined pools that support these very new algorithms. In the next update I will include at least Equihash Zero. If you have your own pool baed on BTG for example, you can add it as a custom pool to the profit switcher.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

hey guys, I read a lot of pages but I can't find what I'm looking for. I'm using  custom sw that doesn't have the -b (API) command enabled, and awesomeminer just add it automatically. How can I set not to use that parameter?

thanks
Marco
Hi Marco. First make sure you have Awesome Miner v5.1. You can define user defined Managed Software (Options dialog, Managed Software), and specify the Compatibility Mode "Command Line Only". In this case, Awesome Miner will not add the "-b" flag to enable the API.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

I'm pretty sure Coinwarz is not working well with AW. I have placed Coinzwar in first place in statistics, also I have paid to have more requests, they are only $ 10.

And looking at the Coin tab, there is not a single coin that indicates that it is coinwarz, and that this first.

Coinwarz has many rare coins that are not in WTM or CC. But they do not appear, please I could review that. I do the test and it gives me correct, I have 100,000 requests daily and I see that I have not spent any, so AW does not collect data from Coinwarz, something is broken.
I've just tested with Coinwarz and my API key, and I do get about 50 coins from them and it looks fine. Do you get any specific message when you use the "Test" button in the Options dialog, Statistics section, for the Coinwarz API setting?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5imtmqu12aokdb/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-08%20a%20las%2019.45.48.png?dl=0

when using the TEST button it tells me that I have 100,000 requests and left -1, but that -1 is always there. I even think that before paying I did not receive coins either. It may be that your integration of the api does not take into account the payment api ?. I have paid to ask for many coins, as I hope they will pay in WTM and CC, to be able to request every 2 minutes.

And I told you that I put coinwarz first in the list, since they are so rare coins that are not in the others. I go to the COIN tab and I do not have a single coin that indicates that it comes from Coinwarz, only Coincalculator, whatomine and the ones I add for AW CU that does not put the source.

I have deactivated Wtm and CC, I only have the coins that I have added for AW CU, it does not appear anywhere that puts COINWARZ

Can you verify the following:

1) Please make sure that you don't have any blank spaces or similar at the end of the Coinwarz API key you entered in Awesome Miner

2) Can you please test the Coinwarz integration by opening a web browser and enter the following URL. Replace 'x' with your Coinwarz API key.
http://www.coinwarz.com/v1/api/profitability/?apikey=x&algo=all

This is the URL Awesome Miner uses to get information about all coins. Do you get a something that looks like coin statistics, or simply some error message?

1.-  no spaces

2.-  https://www.dropbox.com/s/48y55tdlu0v16xv/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-09%20a%20las%203.31.05.png?dl=0

says as I understand that I have exceeded 300 requests daily, but if I look at statistics every 6 minutes, they make a total of 240 requests.

It can not be that this is something badly implemented. I consider a call, every time I ask for data. I do not believe that each information of each currency counts as a request.

But that happens all day, there are no times when I have coinwarz coins, they never enter me, I never reach the limit. There could be a failure that you can either repair or communicate to the owner of coinwarz in your programming language, they will always pay more attention to you than to me.

It is incredible that even with the payment version of 300 requests can not do it.

If you want I can pass the key to you privately and I disconnect it for you to try it
I will make an update to the next release of Awesome Miner and implement a fail safe that always will prevent too frequenty API calls for Coinwarz. I'm not sure if this is the issue, but let's give it a try. Once the new version is available, please wait one day (so you get new Coinwarz quota, please verify via the web browser first) and then you can see if it's working better.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

BTG coin all pool and all share REJECT.

I manually added the parameters to the pool: --algo 144_5 --pers BgoldPoW
After that everything worked perfectly.
Please, please correct the settings of the BTG Minging.
If you have coincalculators.io as your primary coin source, they have BTG listed as Zhash which isn't fully correct. It should be "Equihash BTG", which includes some personalization. WhatToMine is correct here.

Awesome Miner has a feature whre the algorithm can manually be overridden for a specific coin. To override the algorithm for a coin, open the Options dialog, Statistics section and use the setting for Override coin algorithms. I think that if you define BTG here as "Equihash BTG", Awesome Miner will launch EWBF software with the correct parameters.
Well thank you.

Today BTG disappeared from Awesome Miner
On whattomine and coincalculators, he switched from Zhash to EquihashBTG and disappeared from Awesome Miner
How to return the BTG? or when will he return?
These coins that are forking are often a bit unstable and drop out of the lists from WhatToMine.com and Coinstatistics. You should be able to add the following link to the Options dialog, Statistics section, as a WhatToMine JSON URL:
https://whattomine.com/coins/214.json

I will also update the algorithm mapping for Coincalculators in the next release of Awesome Miner to align with these changes.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

Hi there,

if i view details and activate the Profit switching Tab - on this Tab AM shows me a negative Profit per day (and so never switch to that pool)
but if i manualy prioritize this pool (mining-dutch.nl) AM shows me a positive profit - i tried to raise the Profit factor in Pool Properties to 100 - but nothing changes?!

somebody an idea?

BR Ralf
Are you running Awesome Miner version 5.1? The View details dialog is based on the hashrates configured in your profit profile - and this hashrate is listed in the same table. The miner list uses the actual hashrate and the first value is the revenue, not profit.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Hey Patrike

Two quick feature requests:

* Ability to count the number of miners selected (like Excel does in the bottom right corner when you select multiple cells)
* In the notifications tab, when you select one notification it also highlights other notifications on the same miners so you can quickly spot patterns.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks for your feedback - these are good points. In the Notification tab you can click on the Miner column to sort - not a perfect solution but can be of use in some scenarios.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

Hi Patrike,

1 each day at 11pm run managed template (to change to a custom miner and custom pool only comand line, no api)
2 each day at 8 am return again to managed miner, but the only way to make it work again is stopping the miner and manually (contextual menu "convert to managed miner")

Is there any other way to by time trigger switching between managed tamplate and managed miner profile?

Thanks
There are currently no rule actions for converting between Managed Miner and Managed Profit Miner. I will note your request for this and it should be easy to implement.

principino1984

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

thanks
Marco
Hi Marco. First make sure you have Awesome Miner v5.1. You can define user defined Managed Software (Options dialog, Managed Software), and specify the Compatibility Mode "Command Line Only". In this case, Awesome Miner will not add the "-b" flag to enable the API.

well, I tried that way and it didnt work, I tried again now and it worked... who know Cheesy

Thanks for your support
Marco
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

Hi Patrike. Looks like your advice helped with my issue with AM forgetting the locations of my custom miners. The file location was marked as read only in windows. I changed it but it kept changing back. I had to use a tutorial I googled to get the changes to stick, apparently some windows update screwed up windows for everyone it installed for. I always disable updates, but I do let it run once on a new install, and I guess that's what happened. Anyways, I had a good idea, not sure, but it might be an easy one. So about the field that you created in online services that keeps track of pool performance, is it possible for it to show numbers above 100%? That could make it more accurate. Thanks for all your help, and for creating a superb program!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
acyclovir

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Hi Patrike,

Thanks
There are currently no rule actions for converting between Managed Miner and Managed Profit Miner. I will note your request for this and it should be easy to implement.

This will be awesome for my miner  Cheesy, thanks in advance Patrike, meanwhile is there any command or c#script action that could i use?
billybobthorton

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:21:43 AM

Can you add support for Merit (MRT) miner?
ralf007at

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

Hi there,

somebody an idea?

BR Ralf
Are you running Awesome Miner version 5.1? The View details dialog is based on the hashrates configured in your profit profile - and this hashrate is listed in the same table. The miner list uses the actual hashrate and the first value is the revenue, not profit.

Hi Patrik,

i am using Version 5.3. and the hashrate in the configured profile is about the same than the real hashrate. yes - the revenue and the profit are very positive if i manualy prioritize the pool - but in the view details the profit per day is way negative?!

BR Ralf
ralf007at

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

Hi Patrik,

since we have updated AM to Version 5.2.5, we have the issue, that many of our Antminer L3+ cannot be controlled through API commands (and so the Profit-Switching is not working anymore) the miner shows API Access: Privileged in the Summary Tab - but cannot be for example restarted through AM?!
we tried also to Configure API access through the AM-Tools - the program returns OK - but nothing changes...

do you have an idea?!

BR Ralf
Hi Ralf,

If you select a miner, is it that toolbar buttons like Restart and similar is disabled? That can happen in two scenarios:

1) The miner is Restricted API mode. You have however already confirmed that it's Privileged API.

2) Awesome Miner is busy sending other commands to this miner. It can be that you have defined a rule that constantly sends commands to this miner. You can typically detect this by looking in the Awesome Miner log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File), where you will fine entries saying "Rule execute" and possible additional information about what commands that are being sent to the miners.

Hi Patrik,

thank you very much!! it was a rule - actually i tried to resolve a problem with Antminer A3-Miners - they go offline sometimes (maybe all 2 to 3 days once) and when i reboot them from the browser - or when i go to tools-antminer and choose configure api access again - the miner reboots and afterwards working again...
i tried to make a rule, where i go through API-Command restart (*) - would actually working - but i don't find the right event to trigger the rule?! do you have a suggestion??

BR Ralf
The Miner Command can send a reboot command to the mining process, but based on your description it sounds like it's really a reboot you want. Use the "SSH Command" action and specify Reboot.
You can use the predefined rule called "Offline Detection" and define an action to reboot.

Hi Patrik,

the rule is not working - it is still sending an email when the miner goes offline but the reboot don't work. i cannot reboot the mainer at the main-tab either - the only way is to configure API access throgh the Tools-Tab-Antminer Function - then the miner reboots and work again?!

BR Ralf
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: