Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701023 times)
baf28

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

ccminer-alexis 123Mh\s Lyra2REv2 - 1.5 STAK per day

ccminer 2.2.5 116M\s  Lyra2REv2 - 10  STAK per day

pleas remove miner ccminer-alexis or disable default

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Larvitar

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

Hi patrike. For now, no reports about the cryptonight mining. All fine Cheesy

But I have a question about the "Execute batch commands". I really don't know what syntax I use. What the correct use?

Example: I'm trying to execute OverdriveNTool.exe -p0RX570CN before mining GPU-intensive coins. I put the executable and the .ini file with profiles, and it doesn't apply. How can I set it? Can I execute the command from another folder than the miner's.

Do a .bat with your overdrv command line then insert these three line in execute command :

pushd your_orverdrv_directory
call your_bat.bat
popd
Thanks

But still not working

Is there a wiki/guide to explore the options? I looked at official help at awesomeminer website, but didn't found anything.

EDIT
@patrike
Again about CN, but with JCE-Miner:
I'm able to run JCE as cpuminer-opt, it can auto-switch for best coin at moment. But API isn't working in Awesome. If I access the APU adress/port into web browser I see everyting okay. Can you add support for JCE-Miner API?

You can see the discussion/errors ehere: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3281187.msg40417916#msg40417916

JCE-Miner's dev is working in GPU support with great performance (mainly for old GPUs, but the Polaris results are good too). I think could be awesome to add it for Awesome (lol).

Thanks a lot!
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

1231/5000
Another way that I can think of for patrike, is to create a new type of rule, where I for each rig tells you to make the same coin as the Rig3.

That is, it can be done without changing the interface and only adding the possibility in rules

But as this is very necessary and few people realize it and lose money every day with this problem. from my point of view, it would be appropriate for it to be something more in sight.

But I am content with a new type of rule that I can say,

The rig 1, makes the currency of the rig 3
the rig 2, makes the mneda of the rig 3
The rig 4 makes the same coin from the rig 3
The rig 5 makes the same coin as the rig 3

in this way, each rig, using its own profile, will be limited to mining the same currency as the rig 3. And that same rule when activating it should deactivate the auto swtich in that rig, so that there is no interference.

I try to contribute ideas, although I believe that theirs is to implement it well in view, so that all users use it easily and stop losing coins as we do most of them.

Knowing the problem with the Exchanges, Awersome miner has to give the tools to eliminate or minimize that problem for the good of the users that we trust in the program.
I think be bottom line here is that you request a feature in the profit switcher where it in fact doesn't do profit switching for a while - instead you want it to mine on a specific pool that you point out.

I don't think there needs to be a concept of "follow" another rig - you might as well just select 4 miners (or a group), then right click and say that you want to force them to a specific pools for a period of time. Then it would either automatically revert to do profit switching after a day, or until you cancel this temporary pool selection.

Today these features are not part of the profit switcher today, as it only looks at the profit. If you only want to make the change for a while, an ugly workaround would be to define a very high profit factor on a pool, and the profit switcher will run in that direction.

1. your first response is to flee from the problem, I have very well adjusted the time after many tests, but that does not mean that everyone will work in the same currency. If the time is very wide as you suggest to get to the minimum, the currency over the low minutes of performance because many bots enter as AW and increases the difficulty. OSea is not an option, because I lose efficiency by raising the time to reach the minimum and lose other good coins.

2- This other idea of ​​being forced into a group is not the solution either, because then the program loses much of its essence if I have to be constantly watching. That is not the concept, understand it. I do believe that there is room for a group to behave as a group, all to the same currency in auto swtich, but all to the same currency.

3.- The third option is not valid either, because basically it does not guarantee that all the rigs will be mined to the same currency, and at the same time, I am making amends to mine coins that can be profitable if the market goes down and the rule makes that does not mine them I mean, that's not an option either.

The way I do it is not what I decide, I just ask for something that does that, be it one way or another, I just give small examples as if it were a brainstorming.

With the maximum of my respects. I think it's an option, and the keyword is option, which would be very good for advanced users or for extra configurations. Because to more configuration options, who studies it well, will earn more money. I think that it is a fundamental point that a group of rigs all mine the same coin, many problems are solved like that. I want apart from reaching the minimum of each currency and not losing coins every day because a real solution is not implemented, I want this way to enter a pool with all the machines, have greater participation in each block.

I hope you think about it more carefully, it does not have to be complicated, it's an option that by default can be disabled, but I and other people, users of this program think that it lacks that option.

By the way, today I sold a copy to a referral and it is not reflected in the affiliate panel, I hope that only this cacheado to 24 hours and tomorrow the sale reflected.

I hope you think more about this topic. It is not an option that annoys anyone or complicates the program, the other way around, it gives more flexibility of configuration to advanced users, and in my case and more people I see it as indispensable.

I hope you do not hate me for insisting, we both want the best program.

IMHO, priority of things to be done is concisely like this:

Problem/Bug = Urgent
Feature Request = Non-Urgent

of course, then it boils down into more detailed priority rank as seen fit at dev's discretion, as Patrike already mentioned multiple times that he keeps a list of ideas and feature requests to be implemented as per popularity.

In your description, you have described it as both, that it is a feature you'd like to see, but is is a "problem" to you, that it makes you lose coins (perhaps money?) since you quoted "fleeing from problem" as well as "finding solution"...which there  wouldn't need to be one if there wasn't a "problem". This kind of made a feature request like a demand for result, option that sounded more like obligation and responsibility. It can at least be done with due courtesy and manners.

To have a less ugly workaround, I suggest you use the already available HTTP api to achieve what you are asking, I'm 1000% sure it can be done easily even with novice technical and coding background, and if you have moderate+ coding background, it can probably be done elegantly with the C# scripts within AM itself.

personally, I'm enjoying the HTTP API and the ability/flexibility that it allows me to define a whole new dimension of more complex rule triggers for profit switching automation.

PS. A better way of asking maybe along the line of
Hi Patrike, how easy (if possible) would it be to add the following rule that it detects the [PoolID] of [minerA] and set the following Action - custom pool override [minerX].[poolID] = [minerA].[poolID] as a variable that can be referenced?

I understand the concept of urgent by bug or less urgent new features.

What I have written is not you, you do not need to answer me. I'm very glad that you know C #, but I did not, nor did I see a notice that it was necessary when buying the program. I also have extensive knowledge in other fields that you may not have.

If I say that you run away from the problem, it's because that's really how I see it, you should not even get angry. If you really want to collaborate, make me the C # lines that do what I ask.

Not only do I lose money and coins, this happens to the vast majority of users, most do not even realize it. Seen in this way, for me if it is a problem because the program is not adapted to the reality of the Wallets, and as I say most people who use it, the same case happens to me.

If you had spent your time doing a script in C # to collaborate with the community instead of answering me, I have not asked for anything, you do not need to answer me, you are not responsible for the program. Just answer me to see how great and unique you are and how well you do it blah blah blah blah

So your answer is useless, and it is perfectly that the NUMEROUS bugs have priority, and this is not a bug, it is a behavior not taken into account according to the circumstances of the current wallets.

Do not waste more time answering if you are not giving solutions, we know that you are very very smart and others are very very very dumb, the problem is that we charge the same fools and ready, but then some things are only for the very clever ones through c #.

I put it another way. How much do you charge me to do the c # to work like this, and the other users of Awesome who screw up losing coins, is not very ethical but if that is how you work here, then we will work like that.

I also have other requests that I take for granted that there is no hurry and I do not know if they will be done as simple statistics, because taking the current HAshrate and multiplying by 30, is not a statistic. I do not give this much importance to LOSE COINS EVERY DAY, both I and the other users of this program. For me it is not a bug, it is a lack that does not have such a basic option, and that I remember every day, because all users can not be losing coins every day.

I invite those who read these lines to look at what they mine and see if they enter the Wallet exchange, they will get a big surprise of the amount of money they lose per day for not reaching the minimum and when the solution is something very easy , and when people who know c # have time to write me but not to share a Script that helps.

I keep repeating that it is a big problem, I will repeat it here and there where I talk about this program as its great failure and the lack of such a simple option.

IF unless I knew if it would give some solution, but the programmer fled with invalid options and a blah blah that is useless.

trucobit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

Due to the excuses of the programmer that does not solve the problem that makes us lose money every day, and the smart ones who know c # but neither share nor help, I will be forced to remember this loss of money every day.

yesterday I lost ZIXX and Zcore coins, several times throughout the day. Tomorrow I will count the coins that I have lost, so that the users will realize that they also happen to him.

What is my solution to be looking all day the screen for when you see a coin, to put the rigs by hand, mining, for that I do it without AW

I have the impression that AW is focusing a lot on the big miners and ASIC and leaving aside obvious things from the GPU market.

Tomorrow I count the coins that I lose because this program does not have a simple basic function, nor a simple rule to do it, nor option, just wait for the programmer to do it, or that some smart instead of wasting time arguing, demonstrate what he knows by giving the community a c # to help us

If I lose coins I find a moral obligation to notify other users and tell them every day in this forum, the place where you have to talk about that.

Lately almost all the bus that they arrange are of older miners in ASIC
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

Due to the excuses of the programmer that does not solve the problem that makes us lose money every day, and the smart ones who know c # but neither share nor help, I will be forced to remember this loss of money every day.

yesterday I lost ZIXX and Zcore coins, several times throughout the day. Tomorrow I will count the coins that I have lost, so that the users will realize that they also happen to him.

What is my solution to be looking all day the screen for when you see a coin, to put the rigs by hand, mining, for that I do it without AW

I have the impression that AW is focusing a lot on the big miners and ASIC and leaving aside obvious things from the GPU market.

Tomorrow I count the coins that I lose because this program does not have a simple basic function, nor a simple rule to do it, nor option, just wait for the programmer to do it, or that some smart instead of wasting time arguing, demonstrate what he knows by giving the community a c # to help us

If I lose coins I find a moral obligation to notify other users and tell them every day in this forum, the place where you have to talk about that.

Going by your logic and attitude, good luck if you go far.

Program = Useless because it doesn't have a "new" feature that you requested implemented or considered for implementation.
Developer not considering your proposal given reason and workaround = Fleeing from problem, responsible for you losing "virtual" currency

I never said I know C#, in fact, if you understand my post where I use the word "probably" means I (likely) don't know c#, maybe you should consider using less insulting words in the first place everytime you post, reports a problem, request a feature.

To point you in the right direction, doing a big favour for you Generation of the Take For Granted, Everything must be handed on Silver Platter

1. - Open up microsoft Excel -> Data -> Import From Web
2. - plug in the appropriate API calls from AM (reference: http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/api.aspx)

See for yourself, a whole new world! everything else, you can use Google to search how to write your own rules triggers with vba
trucobit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

https://cryptomining-blog.com/9892-cryptodredge-0-4-1-nvidia-gpu-miner-with-faster-lyra2rev2-performance/

And  HSRMINER

Changing the subject. PAra Nvidia suggest adding if any of these miners is possible. I do not know if they are compatible with the AWESOME API

HSRMINER for neoscrypt works better than Klaust

THE url is a new one, the fastest for the versions of Lyra, Allium and Neoscrypt, it is quite efficient.

This is just a suggestion, I'm not asking for anything.
trucobit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

Program = Useless because it doesn't have a "new" feature that you requested implemented or considered for implementation.
Developer not considering your proposal given reason and workaround = Fleeing from problem, responsible for you losing "virtual" currency

I never said I know C#, in fact, if you understand my post where I use the word "probably" means I (likely) don't know c#, maybe you should consider using less insulting words in the first place everytime you post, reports a problem, request a feature.

To point you in the right direction, doing a big favour for you Generation of the Take For Granted, Everything must be handed on Silver Platter

2. - plug in the appropriate API calls from AM (reference: http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/api.aspx)

See for yourself, a whole new world! everything else, you can use Google to search how to write your own rules triggers with vba

Sorry, I have not insulted, I guess it will be a failure of the translator. It is not my intention to say bad words, I can be intense, but I try to be respectful.

If any sentence and concept has been mistranslated, I sincerely apologize.

It also depends on the subjectivity of the one who reads. Sometimes I do not like to read some truths.

And I do not pay to have to learn C #, I hope that over time my request is taken into account, and there is some form, whatever it is, a menu, a rule or something that a person who does not know how to program in c # can easily do .

I reiterate my apologies, it is difficult to guess with some expressions used in other countries that can be mistranslated.
trucobit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:21:21 AM

you can add a custom rule that will notify you, there's a trigger for GPUs count.

Yes.. notify me if less than.. more then..
If I have 500 rigs I have to define one rule for each one because I don't have always 6gpus in a rig.

you only need at most 20 rules, if you have 1~20 GPUs in those 500 rigs. Just apply the rules to the miners that matches your GPU/rule count. There are checkboxes you can select which miner to apply rule for, or miner groups.

I'm reading about VBA and how to program it in Excel. I really have little time for this, but I want to try to see if I learn.

You can suggest a guide, I have doubts like .... I save in VBA or copy that programming to AW as C #. Anyway, I have no idea, nor do I want to be all day asking if I can learn more or less.

IF you can suggest resources to learn how to integrate it in AW, maybe a post from a forum, a tutorial etc ...
haguiarm

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:59:22 AM

Good I have little time with the awesome I like it a lot and I see that the community presents improvements and the programmers take them into account I congratulate them for that.

Apart from congratulating them I wanted to make reference to a loss of coins that I am also presenting as commented by Trucobit. I called my attention and I started to review since I have several rigs and what he says is true I lose coins when they do not reach the minimum I think the Trucobit is right.

Thank you and continue listening to the community and making improvements
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

I think there is an issue

Cryptonight stellite v4 is not shown in profit table, and xtl does not show up in the coin list

Make sure your algo is selected properly in the miner config.  I had v7 still configured for SRBMiner and I couldn't see Stellite either but once I changed it it works.
DumaxFr

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

Hi patrike. For now, no reports about the cryptonight mining. All fine Cheesy

But I have a question about the "Execute batch commands". I really don't know what syntax I use. What the correct use?

Example: I'm trying to execute OverdriveNTool.exe -p0RX570CN before mining GPU-intensive coins. I put the executable and the .ini file with profiles, and it doesn't apply. How can I set it? Can I execute the command from another folder than the miner's.

Do a .bat with your overdrv command line then insert these three line in execute command :

pushd your_orverdrv_directory
call your_bat.bat
popd
Thanks

But still not working

Is there a wiki/guide to explore the options? I looked at official help at awesomeminer website, but didn't found anything.

Paste your .bat and we will see what is not working. Working perfectly for me ...

-p[gpu_id]"Name"
apply profile "Name" to GPU with id=[gpu_id]

Name has to be between double quotes
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Hello Patrike,
Just a quick question, right now on zergpool you can read this :

Nist5, and skein algo estimates are changed to mBTC/GH/day instead of mBTC/MH/day. Update miner software accordingly or use API/status parameter to reflect on multiplier

Do we have to change profit factor from 1 to 0.001 for those algorithms ? Or does awesome miner will handle those changes automatically using some API connection ?
Since a few weeks ago Awesome Miner can read the unit (GH / MH / ...) directly from the statistics API's provided by zergpool and similar Yiimp based pools. They added this improvement to their API's to get us away from the previous issue that every time they changed their unit of reporting software like Awesome Miner also had to adjust to these changes.

Thanks to these changes - Awesome Miner will automatically use the correct unit and profit factor even after Zergpool make these adjustments to some of their algorithms.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

2/ Difficulty : they (coincalculators) expose a very convenient 3h average difficulty. 24h average is generally too long to follow intra day big waves. Current difficulty is too short to avoid "Dirac". Can we have the option to choose this difficulty ?

3/ Caching : it may not be related but when you apply custom properties to a coin listed by cc.io, it seems like those new values are not taken into profitability calculations (miner side). Starting/Stopping miner doesn't perform a new profitability recalc, even after switching interval.
2) Awesome Miner can either pick currentDifficulty or difficulty24, depending on if you have configured the Current or 24h avg mode in the Options dialog, Statistics section.

3) Although the API let you make queries that gives other revenue calculations in the API response - these numbers are not used by Awesome Miner. Awesome Miner only uses information like difficulty, block time/reward and exchange rate in order to calculate the revenue based on the hashrate and power cost you have in Awesome Miner.

2/ Can we have the 3h intermediate choice ? (kind of feature request)

3/ I reproduced the bug every time on coins that aren't mainly listed by coincalculators (additional url)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OeY-NHGwS9b5Dt6Jh8-Ab9BlH9bym_Pg

how to reproduce :
- apply custom properties on a coin
- profit mine it
- uncheck custom props for this coin (it's not anymore profitable from the Coins tab)
=> mine : this coin always lauching with old props

2) Yes, there will be some improvements to the profit switcher later on, and something similar to what you are requesting here will be part of that. Thanks for your feedback

3) I will try to reproduce this scenario. Is the final step that you simply start the miner again, and the values you see in the View Details dialog still indicates that the profit switching uses the custom properties of the coin - although it was unchecked?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

Hello Patrike. I somehow got a virus on my main rig. I was unable to get it cleared out, (It kept respawning a day later), and I decided it would be wisest to backup my config, format the drive and reinstall Windows 10 Pro. So, after reinstalling all my drivers and getting everything set back up, I was back off mining again. So, my problem is that it will stop mining and says mining process failed. This happens only on my custom software. The first couple times it was windows defender deleting Excavator, and Claymore cryptonight cpu miner. I disabled Windows defender, and then it happened again with Excavator. I went to the Excavator folder, and the .exe was still there this time. I clicked it manually, and it opened right up. I tried again from Awesome miner, and still no dice. So, I checked the diagnostics, and it said "file not found". So, I went back into the profit profile, and pointed it to Excavator again. Now it worked again. Weird. So this repeated itself 5 or 6 times over the corse of the night with Excavator, Claymore Cryptonote CPU miner, and Nevermore miner. (The custom ones I installed myself) I woke up to the miner stopped also. In all cases repointing to the exe file fixes it. Hoping you have some advice for me, I need to keep this rig up. Thank you for all your hard work and assistance.

Update:This has been happening all day. I noticed a couple things that might help identify what's going wrong here. When I hit the button to enter the screen where you specify the path for the mining software, it appears that the correct location is selected in the box already, but when I hit the button to navigate to the software, it starts me out at the location of the last software that couldn't be found. For example, if excavator won't start and I help it find the excavator file, then an hour later it may try to switch to nevermore, and it can't find it. I go to help it out, and it shows the correct nevermore path in the box, but when I go to specify the path, it starts me in the excavator folder, I correct it, then an hour later the cpu miner (on a seperate profile btw) can't find the Cryptonote cpu miner, and I go to show it the location and it starts me out in the Nevermore folder, etc. Hopefully this helps. Thank you.
This sounds like a strange scenario. When you say you had to re-point to the exe-file, was the path at all changed in the text box? Opening the dialog and pointing to the same file again shouldn't make any change to the content of the text box?

When Awesome Miner says that the file wasn't found in the Diagnostics wasn't found, it also lists the exact path and filename it tried to use. If you copy this path and run it, it should be a good indication if any part of the path or the file itself is missing.

The fact that the file browsing dialog is showing another path when you browse is just a UI issue where Awesome Miner doesn't explicitly tell the Windows file dialog to automatically browse to the folder you have specified. Instead the file dialog shows the folder where you where browsing the last time. This doesn't have any impact on the actual path configuration, but I will see if I can improve this UI behavior.
Ok this problem has continued, and I checked the path in the diagnostics. It appears that the problem is that on my previous Windows install, I used my email account for my user name, and when I  reinstalled, for security I used an anonymous account, and Awesome miner is using the old path to the mining software, which is totally understandable, but the problem is that when I correct it the path is remembered for awhile, then after some time eventually it reverts to the old file location, where it will not find the file. Thanks for your help in getting this straightened out.
Hi Patrike. Sorry to keep on about this, but it keeps happening. It keeps trying to go to the old folder address from before I reinstalled Windows, I correct it, and it works for awhile, then out of nowhere it forgets the file location again, and fails to start the mining process, hanging up. It happens with Excavator, Nevermore, Claymore cryptonight miner, and even CCminer. It's happened 4 times today, and I woke up to it not mining today, and saturday morning. Thanks for any ideas you can suggest.
Is this on a remote miner? And there is only a single Awesome Miner main application that is controlling this remote miner?

Can you please send me the log files for this scenario by e-mail? Please provide both the log file for Awesome Miner (toolbar: Tools-> Log File) and for Remote Agent (via the system tray icon menu). Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

ccminer-alexis 123Mh\s Lyra2REv2 - 1.5 STAK per day

ccminer 2.2.5 116M\s  Lyra2REv2 - 10  STAK per day

pleas remove miner ccminer-alexis or disable default
On a default installation, the nVidia profit profile doesn't have ccminer alexis enabled. It must be enabled manually to be used.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

you can add a custom rule that will notify you, there's a trigger for GPUs count.

Yes.. notify me if less than.. more then..
If I have 500 rigs I have to define one rule for each one because I don't have always 6gpus in a rig.
For the moment, the only solution is to use the workaround suggested by moppido, where you define multiple rules.

I do however see your point here that it would be even better if this rule could automatically detect a change in the number of GPU's. That could be a future improvement of this rule.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

@patrike
I'm able to run JCE as cpuminer-opt, it can auto-switch for best coin at moment. But API isn't working in Awesome. If I access the APU adress/port into web browser I see everyting okay. Can you add support for JCE-Miner API?

You can see the discussion/errors ehere: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3281187.msg40417916#msg40417916

JCE-Miner's dev is working in GPU support with great performance (mainly for old GPUs, but the Polaris results are good too). I think could be awesome to add it for Awesome (lol).

Thanks a lot!
I've received a few requests for support this one so I will take a closer look once I get a chance. Thanks for your suggestion.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 11:05:09 AM by patrike

Sorry, I have not insulted, I guess it will be a failure of the translator. It is not my intention to say bad words, I can be intense, but I try to be respectful.

If any sentence and concept has been mistranslated, I sincerely apologize.

It also depends on the subjectivity of the one who reads. Sometimes I do not like to read some truths.

And I do not pay to have to learn C #, I hope that over time my request is taken into account, and there is some form, whatever it is, a menu, a rule or something that a person who does not know how to program in c # can easily do .

I reiterate my apologies, it is difficult to guess with some expressions used in other countries that can be mistranslated.
Let us focus on having constructive and creative discussions about the software and feature improvements.

I answered your initial feature request and pointed out a similar concept that other users have requested as well - to force the profit switcher to mine on a specific pool to focus hashrate based on your decision rather than only profit. It may not be exactly the solution you had in mind, as it's more manual, but would solve a request made by several other users. So there will be improvements made in this area, because I do understand the point you are trying to make.

In addition, I've recently been improving the C# scripting feature related to profit profiles, and I have some work related to this in the pipeline. If you give me a week to finalize that, I will also see if this could be reused to also come up with a solution to your request. I don't have an exact answer to this yet.

I do read all comments in the forum thread and get inspiration and take note of feature requests to make sure that I implement the feature that most users are requesting. It's in my interest to make as many users as possible happy, while still providing a software solution that is stable and understandable.

I do get a quite large number of feature requests, the majority via e-mail, and it's not possible to implement all requests right away. It's always about making priorities with the the goal of making the software as good as possible and make as many users as possible happy.

I really appreciate the time and effort everyone here puts in by requesting features, suggesting improvements and contributing to good discussions. This helps me to prioritize and get a better understanding of how people are using the software. It's also important that we all work together on keeping the discussions friendly. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

https://cryptomining-blog.com/9892-cryptodredge-0-4-1-nvidia-gpu-miner-with-faster-lyra2rev2-performance/

And  HSRMINER

Changing the subject. PAra Nvidia suggest adding if any of these miners is possible. I do not know if they are compatible with the AWESOME API

HSRMINER for neoscrypt works better than Klaust

THE url is a new one, the fastest for the versions of Lyra, Allium and Neoscrypt, it is quite efficient.

This is just a suggestion, I'm not asking for anything.
Thansk for the suggestions. I think that especially HSRMiner is high on the priority list, together with JCE-miner. Those two are probably the mining software next in line to be supported, as it looks like right now.

The next release of Awesome Miner will also add support the new EWBF Equihash miner and also the Z-enemy miner, so the mining software support is getting better.

CreamyG31337

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

@patrike

Thanks a lot!
I've received a few requests for support this one so I will take a closer look once I get a chance. Thanks for your suggestion.

Well, it doesn't even HAVE an API so don't waste your time. What would be nice is if you add a feature to awesome miner, a new compatibility mode - "command line only" and just try to pass the basic connection info in that case.

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: