Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701066 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

Hello @patrike, I would like to explain to you one of the problems and the solutions we can have.

Awesome miner is a great program, but it depends on obtaining data from the coins. What happens that according to the source, because WTM, Coinwarz or CC, and maybe some day Shit to mine, each one gives the price of a different site and that many, but that often gives us not real values ​​of price, because we They give the price they want and it does not match our exchanges. In this way efficiency is lost in the auto profit.

I think you should do a job here, because this is the basis of your program. My idea or suggestion, is that even if the data is collected from these webs, the price is deducted directly from the exchanges. The same thing that AW CU does, in which we put the data by hand, but read the prices of the exchanges prices. And best of all, I could say XVG I want the price of Graviex, I mean, to be able to choose for each currency the exchange where I want the price, and if it is not, then the exchange that has a price similar to that of the exchange that I use. I would choose it, and if I do not choose it, I would show the highest one.

It is very frustrating to mine a currency at a higher price than what I am really selling it, because maybe it takes the price of a rare exchange.

Like AW CU, it reads the prices of a dozen exchanges, but always shows the highest and that is unreal, because normally the highest corresponds to a rare exchange of low volume. To be able to increase the amount of coins with shittomine, and to be able to specify in each currency the exchange that I want the price, would make a huge change. Also if left by default it would show the higher price.

But the simple idea of ​​many more currencies, and more realistic prices to the exchanges we work, can make a big difference, but now that the market is so low.

I also consider that what I ask or suggest, is the most important part of this program, the quantity and quality of the data. You can not take whattomine prices that can be different from CC or coinwarz, but being able to choose the exchange where you look at the price per coin, would be a step forward that many would appreciate and raise a step more the quality of Awesome miner in front of their competition.

It is very normal, very recurrent that many times we are undermining with exaggerated prices, for that reason, you should collect the prices of the exchanges, apart from the data of the pages of currency. In two different processes. It gives you more control and many more coins if you add Shittomine

Those that seem good idea, please comment, because if many people support these ideas, patrike will think more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MHyza

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

Hi,

sadly, Pinpins decided to close Zergpool today Sad

-We have taken decision to close down the pool. Stratum servers will be stopped during next hours, and all pending earnings payed within next 24h above respective twice less thresholds .

Thank you so much for all support during this journey

pinpin

Can you please add  https://icemining.ca/  instead? They have really good support, new algos (BCD, x22i, renesis, lbk3..)

Thank you very MUCH for your brilliant support (as always Cheesy )
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

Hi,

-We have taken decision to close down the pool. Stratum servers will be stopped during next hours, and all pending earnings payed within next 24h above respective twice less thresholds .

pinpin

Can you please add  https://icemining.ca/  instead? They have really good support, new algos (BCD, x22i, renesis, lbk3..)

+1
andrucrypt

Activity: 719
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

patrike
New WildRig Multi released with --benchmark parameter, so now you can use this for proper measurement.
Kung Fu Pete

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

I want to turn off a certain notification that keeps popping up.

"Mining process not running, initiating restart (Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner, Unspecified / Multi-algorithm, Nanopool)"

We are using Claymore on all our miners . The source in the notification is "system."

I tried turning all all Predefined rules and User-defined rules in Awesome Miner notification settings. The notification keeps appearing.

Does anyone know how to stop this notification from coming up? Thanks.
prokola

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

Today, the profit of miners is almost zero, the cost of equipment decreases almost every day, but at the same time your program, on the contrary, grows in price. Where is the logic?
It would be more logical to give discounts in such long moments of falling.
How do you think?
Hi and thanks for your comments.

The last price adjustment for Awesome Miner was in December 2017 (10 months ago) and the change was quite small (at most +20% for some licenses). There is no direct relation between the license cost for Awesome Miner and the profitability of mining.

I still hope that you will find the software valuable and that it will save you both time and money when running your mining operations.
It is about this that the cost of the license was raised precisely at the peak of the cost of cryptocurrency, and since then, both the equipment and the cryptocurrency have decreased in price several times, and the software has remained at the same level
maybe it makes sense to give discounts while the market is in a fall?
I am ready to consider a purchase, but only with a good discount
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

@patrike

Can you add in Online Services->User defined online services->Custom (Yiimp compatible) the option to set a coin??

I think it´s useful in cases where the api provided by the pool does not give us data, so if we can put the currency in particular (or if not, we put Unspecified and we continue with the api's pool data(which we will do)) , we will have an idea more realistic than we get, either in number of coins, value, etc ...

Thanks a lot for your software and keep up the good work
Thanks for your nice feedback!

In this scenario I think you can add it as a standard pool in the Options dialog, Pools section, where you can add the pool URL and specify the exact coin you are mining.

Hi patrike,

in many pools, the API provided is general for one single ALGO although you can mine different currencies in different ports or simply setting the pasword as -p mc=COIN. In other cases, we do not have the COIN in AW but we will have it later either by updates of the Coin Statistics Providers or by a manual update. I think that by enabling the option to putting a COIN, we would always have the two options available for any case that could be given. Take the API provided or take the COIN we have. For example, to make it pre-value one value over another, if we select a COIN then the value taken for profit is the COIN, and if we do not select (undefined coin - algo) then the API provided will prevail. It is simply making adding pools more dynamic. Another similar option would be to add the API in POOLS. I think it would be beneficial and gives us more options, if you think it's convenient.
Thanks for the reply
Thanks for the update - I do see your point for the scenario where the specific coin profitability isn't provided via WhatToMine or Coincalculators - and only via the Yiimp-pool API. This could be supported in the future.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

@patrike

Can you add in Online Services->User defined online services->Custom (Yiimp compatible) the option to set a coin??

I think it´s useful in cases where the api provided by the pool does not give us data, so if we can put the currency in particular (or if not, we put Unspecified and we continue with the api's pool data(which we will do)) , we will have an idea more realistic than we get, either in number of coins, value, etc ...

Thanks a lot for your software and keep up the good work
Thanks for your nice feedback!

In this scenario I think you can add it as a standard pool in the Options dialog, Pools section, where you can add the pool URL and specify the exact coin you are mining.

Hi patrike,

in many pools, the API provided is general for one single ALGO although you can mine different currencies in different ports or simply setting the pasword as -p mc=COIN. In other cases, we do not have the COIN in AW but we will have it later either by updates of the Coin Statistics Providers or by a manual update. I think that by enabling the option to putting a COIN, we would always have the two options available for any case that could be given. Take the API provided or take the COIN we have. For example, to make it pre-value one value over another, if we select a COIN then the value taken for profit is the COIN, and if we do not select (undefined coin - algo) then the API provided will prevail. It is simply making adding pools more dynamic. Another similar option would be to add the API in POOLS. I think it would be beneficial and gives us more options, if you think it's convenient.
Thanks for the reply
Thanks for the update - I do see your point for the scenario where the specific coin profitability isn't provided via WhatToMine or Coincalculators - and only via the Yiimp-pool API. This could be supported in the future.

Thanks patrike, your support is always excellent
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 02:03:25 PM by patrike

Hello @patrike, I would like to explain to you one of the problems and the solutions we can have.

Awesome miner is a great program, but it depends on obtaining data from the coins. What happens that according to the source, because WTM, Coinwarz or CC, and maybe some day Shit to mine, each one gives the price of a different site and that many, but that often gives us not real values ​​of price, because we They give the price they want and it does not match our exchanges. In this way efficiency is lost in the auto profit.

I think you should do a job here, because this is the basis of your program. My idea or suggestion, is that even if the data is collected from these webs, the price is deducted directly from the exchanges. The same thing that AW CU does, in which we put the data by hand, but read the prices of the exchanges prices. And best of all, I could say XVG I want the price of Graviex, I mean, to be able to choose for each currency the exchange where I want the price, and if it is not, then the exchange that has a price similar to that of the exchange that I use. I would choose it, and if I do not choose it, I would show the highest one.

It is very frustrating to mine a currency at a higher price than what I am really selling it, because maybe it takes the price of a rare exchange.

Like AW CU, it reads the prices of a dozen exchanges, but always shows the highest and that is unreal, because normally the highest corresponds to a rare exchange of low volume. To be able to increase the amount of coins with shittomine, and to be able to specify in each currency the exchange that I want the price, would make a huge change. Also if left by default it would show the higher price.

But the simple idea of ​​many more currencies, and more realistic prices to the exchanges we work, can make a big difference, but now that the market is so low.

I also consider that what I ask or suggest, is the most important part of this program, the quantity and quality of the data. You can not take whattomine prices that can be different from CC or coinwarz, but being able to choose the exchange where you look at the price per coin, would be a step forward that many would appreciate and raise a step more the quality of Awesome miner in front of their competition.

It is very normal, very recurrent that many times we are undermining with exaggerated prices, for that reason, you should collect the prices of the exchanges, apart from the data of the pages of currency. In two different processes. It gives you more control and many more coins if you add Shittomine

Those that seem good idea, please comment, because if many people support these ideas, patrike will think more.
Since earlier this week, I have been in contact with the admin of ShitToMine about adding API support for Awesome Miner. No decisions are made yet, but I'm open for adding it in Awesome Miner.

CoinCalculators.io do have a concept of Highest Bid / Lowest Ask, but they are not yet exposed over their API. I think the Highest Bid is a value that might be of interest for you so I've reached out to them to see if this can be a value to provide to Awesome Miner.
UPDATE: This has been sorted out now and I've just finished the implementation in Awesome Miner where you can select if you want CoinCalculator statistics with Highest Bid or Lowest Ask - and as a bonus I also made it configurable to get the coin difficulty based on Current, 3h, 6h or 24h.

In addition to the above, I do see your point about being able to get the coin exchange rates directly from the exchanges for the scenarios where the coin statistics providers doesn't deliver an exchange rate that is realistic enough. I will have to explore this a bit more and this could possibly be an improvement that would make sense to add.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

Hi,

pinpin

Icemining looks like one of the more popular pools right now so I've reached out to them with a request.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

Today, the profit of miners is almost zero, the cost of equipment decreases almost every day, but at the same time your program, on the contrary, grows in price. Where is the logic?
It would be more logical to give discounts in such long moments of falling.
How do you think?
Hi and thanks for your comments.

The last price adjustment for Awesome Miner was in December 2017 (10 months ago) and the change was quite small (at most +20% for some licenses). There is no direct relation between the license cost for Awesome Miner and the profitability of mining.

I still hope that you will find the software valuable and that it will save you both time and money when running your mining operations.
It is about this that the cost of the license was raised precisely at the peak of the cost of cryptocurrency, and since then, both the equipment and the cryptocurrency have decreased in price several times, and the software has remained at the same level
maybe it makes sense to give discounts while the market is in a fall?
I am ready to consider a purchase, but only with a good discount
Thanks for your feedback.

Software pricing is always a difficult topic as there can be many opinions. Please note that the pricing is intended to reflect the value of the software and the included support. Also note that Awesome Miner is much more feature rich today compared to a year ago. Compared to other solutions out there, including those that are less powerful, Awesome Miner is not expensive at all.

The idea is to keep the pricing as fair and transparent as possible for everyone. For this reason there are no discounts given for the editions you can buy directly from the web site.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

I want to turn off a certain notification that keeps popping up.

"Mining process not running, initiating restart (Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner, Unspecified / Multi-algorithm, Nanopool)"

We are using Claymore on all our miners . The source in the notification is "system."

I tried turning all all Predefined rules and User-defined rules in Awesome Miner notification settings. The notification keeps appearing.

Does anyone know how to stop this notification from coming up? Thanks.
Thanks for your question. Please go to the Options dialog, Notifications section, uncheck "Include system messages as notifications". I think this should resolve the case you describe.

Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

Tell me URL API to check the balance on the KMD coin

Alternatively, coin statistics can be collected from a number of calculators to display the average, since at the moment it costs one of the three calculators
to raise the price tag and a bunch of RIG and ASIC under AM control will switch to this coin (let's call this attack 31% *LOL*)

https://www.coingecko.com
API
https://www.coingecko.com/api/docs/v3

Thank you
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

patrike
New WildRig Multi released with --benchmark parameter, so now you can use this for proper measurement.
Thanks - I will include this one and use the new benchmark parameter when the benchmarking is configured to run without pools (offline mode).

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

Tell me URL API to check the balance on the KMD coin

Alternatively, coin statistics can be collected from a number of calculators to display the average, since at the moment it costs one of the three calculators
to raise the price tag and a bunch of RIG and ASIC under AM control will switch to this coin (let's call this attack 31% *LOL*)

https://www.coingecko.com
API
https://www.coingecko.com/api/docs/v3

Thank you
Can you test this Block Explorer for KMD?
https://explorer.komodo.services/api/addr/[address]

There should probably be some kind of feature to detect unrealistic profit values - but this will have to be configurable in some way.

Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:43:51 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 07:09:07 PM by Allo-4ka

Can you test this Block Explorer for KMD?
https://explorer.komodo.services/api/addr/[address]
Yes, this is what you need, thanks, now the balance has started to appear correctly
There should probably be some kind of feature to detect unrealistic profit values - but this will have to be configurable in some way.
it's like at the moment WTM vs CC:
WTM = 27,298.01 mzc / day
CC = 12,535.97 mzc / day
is it the same as variant to paint in red or the name of the coins or all statistics on this coin, at that moment when there are problems in the network?
http://images2.imagebam.com/5a/8b/33/eae497999825814.PNG
so that the coin does not hang for days as the most profitable
trucobit

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Since earlier this week, I have been in contact with the admin of ShitToMine about adding API support for Awesome Miner. No decisions are made yet, but I'm open for adding it in Awesome Miner.

CoinCalculators.io do have a concept of Highest Bid / Lowest Ask, but they are not yet exposed over their API. I think the Highest Bid is a value that might be of interest for you so I've reached out to them to see if this can be a value to provide to Awesome Miner.
UPDATE: This has been sorted out now and I've just finished the implementation in Awesome Miner where you can select if you want CoinCalculator statistics with Highest Bid or Lowest Ask - and as a bonus I also made it configurable to get the coin difficulty based on Current, 3h, 6h or 24h.

In addition to the above, I do see your point about being able to get the coin exchange rates directly from the exchanges for the scenarios where the coin statistics providers doesn't deliver an exchange rate that is realistic enough. I will have to explore this a bit more and this could possibly be an improvement that would make sense to add.

ask moobidoo (is it written like this?), in AW CU he reads the prices of different exchanges, so it is something that can be done, and then if you also define a pool of a currency, you can choose the Exchange from where you take the price, then the program would be perfect.

I remember again that many times it happens that new coins that are in several exchanges, shows the highest value and is usually the smallest exchange without volume, so AW CU also fails in that sense. Being able to choose from the exchange list that you read the prices, the one I use, would certainly be a big step forward

The program can have 1000 functions, but the base of the program is the mining and the QUALITY of the data. That quality right now does not exist, sometimes it gives the sale price, sometimes the purchase according to the web where you read it, WTM, CC etc ... at the moment I can say in the pool when defining it, I want the price of CryptoBridge for this currency, the result would be PERFECT. It is the base of Awesome miner, to more data and more quality of the same, better control of the mining and of course of profits.

It has already happened too many times to mine at prices that did not correspond to reality.
trucobit

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Contrary to what other users say to reduce the price, I do not see it well, the program is worth what it costs. Instead of a price reduction, I prefer an improvement in the quality of the data, since it is the fundamental part on which the program is based.

If you do not make a profit today, it is that you do not dedicate enough effort to look for new coins, new masters to mine etc. If you only mine what others mine, then if you do not earn money use or do not use Awesome miner With which a drop in prices does not make sense, I prefer a better program with better data quality to a cheaper program with the wrong data.

It is a software of a payment, there is no recurring payment unless you use the separate online module, which will only be used the day you provide me with detailed statistics.

So I support the price that goes on like this, it is a good job that PAtrike has done, and focus on improving the data and functions, to lower the price. It is not so expensive at all, its price seems quite adequate. I just want a better program, and have more control over the data and prices.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

also - unless you are selling the coins the moment you are mining them - following which coin is profitable at that exact moment means nothing. Do some research, mine the coins that will gain value or will at least hold their value - sell when they are up, hodl when they are down.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
zaqwsx

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

also - unless you are selling the coins the moment you are mining them - following which coin is profitable at that exact moment means nothing. Do some research, mine the coins that will gain value or will at least hold their value - sell when they are up, hodl when they are down.

It means alot. I will give you example:
Lets have 2 coins:
Coin A that gives me $1/day if I mine it at the moment (and can go up or down in price)
Coin B that gives you $0.50/day if you mine it at the moment (and we both know will double it price in near future, since we both did the research)
I'm selling my coins A to buy coins B at the moment I'm mining them. We both hold coin B.
I will always have twice more coins B then you.*

*Lets asume that transfer and exchange taxes are equal to zero.
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: