Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 05:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BANKSYCOIN (SOON TO BE ARTSYCOIN) - ORIGINAL OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 75780 times)
cigjonser

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:21:56 PM

I'm on Win7.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:35:19 PM

I keep getting a "transaction creation failed" error when I try to send coins from the wallet.

Even though the link I have posted has no relation to banksycoin, it might be useful for you as it might contain something that is similar to what it happening with you and a way to get around.

Might be worth a shot anyway.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203623.0

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:37:48 PM

Another post somewhere had this answer

"It happens when you have received a lot of small transfers to your wallet and then try to send out one big transfer.
Reducing the amount you want to send solves this issue"

cigjonser

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:54:46 PM

"It happens when you have received a lot of small transfers to your wallet and then try to send out one big transfer.

Thanks! That worked perfectly.
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:58:07 PM

Thanks! That worked perfectly.

Cool!

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 11:16:27 PM

Last Price

24 HR High

24 HR Low

24 HR Volume
0.04281492 BTC

Not bad! Just forget about this "24 HR Low" price and everything seems to be working just good for now Smiley

pharesim

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:17:54 PM

As this coin isn't on many exchanges yet, I thought you might be interested in adding it to the decentralized NHZ Asset Exchange yourself.

All you need is a server (for security reasons, better two) to run the gateway on. We can provide you with the necessary software and support with setup.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696171.0
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:07:10 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 07:41:12 AM by IanFoxley

Whats happened?

Anyone having a problem mining this at the moment?

Has there been a fork?? This is from my wallet.

blocks" : 60232,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.51430253,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

network hashrate says 0 on my wallet, but on mycryptoco.in (pool) it says they have a hashrate of 36 Mh/s just now...

I am still getting stake blocks though, but not sure if I will lose these now or not.

I am not mining on the pool, but noticed I could not do any solo mining, couldn't get a connection.

http://banksy.pool.mn seems to be on the same block as my wallet, I do not know what block the other pool is on though.

banksycoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 09:19:04 AM

Hey guys,

The network will be down for up to 30 minutes (maximum) while we make some updates. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Check back in 30 minutes if you are having any issues.

kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:05:08 AM

Hey guys,

The network will be down for up to 30 minutes (maximum) while we make some updates. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

is there to be an update or something, I didn't get my average coins overnight, and seems there wasn't a huge jump in diff over night, I am down a (undisclosed) amount of coins, tbh, it's no biggy just really want to know what has happened and how long till it's fixed as I have taken my miner off the network for now as it's not returning coins

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:10:31 AM

Hey guys,

is there to be an update or something, I didn't get my average coins overnight, and seems there wasn't a huge jump in diff over night, I am down a (undisclosed) amount of coins, tbh, it's no biggy just really want to know what has happened and how long till it's fixed as I have taken my miner off the network for now as it's not returning coins

Were you in a pool or solo mining?

I am trying to connect too and having all sorts of problems.

kultus

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:16:58 AM

Hey guys,

here: stratum+tcp://pool.mycryptoco.in:50130  collected all of like 30 coins over 15hrs with a good amount of hash power too. 

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:22:56 AM

Hey guys,

here: stratum+tcp://pool.mycryptoco.in:50130  collected all of like 30 coins over 15hrs with a good amount of hash power too. 

I tried to connect to that one a few minutes ago, but it wasn't connecting for me... I think nobody there is getting blocks, there are blocks that are going through, but I think these might be stake blocks.

Sorry to hear about your coins though, doesn't sound right, I was mining on the other pool and that wasn't going anywhere either.

I have my wallet open at the moment and am getting stake every few minutes. But when I look at network hashrate, it is 0, yet the pool you mention has a high hashrate still, which means, hopefully not, that they are just using that hashrate for nothing and they are actually not going to receive payment either, which means some angry users here later complaining about the pool etc etc

kultus

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:31:53 AM

Hey guys,

here: stratum+tcp://pool.mycryptoco.in:50130  collected all of like 30 coins over 15hrs with a good amount of hash power too.  

I tried to connect to that one a few minutes ago, but it wasn't connecting for me... I think nobody there is getting blocks, there are blocks that are going through, but I think these might be stake blocks.

Sorry to hear about your coins though, doesn't sound right, I was mining on the other pool and that wasn't going anywhere either.

I have my wallet open at the moment and am getting stake every few minutes. But when I look at network hashrate, it is 0, yet the pool you mention has a high hashrate still, which means, hopefully not, that they are just using that hashrate for nothing and they are actually not going to receive payment either, which means some angry users here later complaining about the pool etc etc

hmm Your wallet is staking ? there is problem 2 for me, My wallet is not staking Sad I have a nice stash and it's unlocked open more then 5 days old and not staked i.e., I have plenty of coins in "balance" column in the wallet, but 0.00 in the stake column .... wonder if there is something I am doing wrong with thte POS of my wallet, never had POS coin before so I wont claim to know how it works ... any suggestions ?  (and I do have the updated wallet too)

banksycoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 11:52:52 AM

Hi guys,

Some updates have been made. New wallets for Windows, Mac and Ubunto Linux available to download now at www.banksycoin.co.uk. There will be an updated Debian Linux wallet available later on today. There should not be any issues now. Very sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your patience

kultus

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:04:43 PM

Hi guys,

Some updates have been made. New wallets for Windows, Mac and Ubunto Linux available to download now at www.banksycoin.co.uk. There will be an updated Debian Linux wallet available later on today. There should not be any issues now. Very sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your patience

ok I've installed v. 1.3 .... but how do I get my wallet to stake as it seems it just doesn't want to by itself..  (my first POS coin sorry )

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:51:23 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience

ok I've installed v. 1.3 .... but how do I get my wallet to stake as it seems it just doesn't want to by itself..  (my first POS coin sorry )
Takes 5 days before you can start getting stake, that is coins that are in your wallet and you haven't moved them or spent any.

mycryptocoin

Activity: 380

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 12:55:29 PM

Banksycoin Pool (scrypt)

Hey Banksycoin miners,

we will update to 1.3 as soon as the source code is available on Github. Currently only the binary QT version (graphical user interface) has been released. In the meantime you can try to solomine with the 1.3 QT client, but we hope the Banksycoin dev will put the source online soon

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:04:46 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience

Any chance of a list saying what was done or fixed?

Thanks

Ian

mycryptocoin

Activity: 380

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 01:20:54 PM

Any chance of a list saying what was done or fixed?

Thanks

Ian

The last PoW block was set to 60000. This should be fixed in 1.3 now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: