Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BANKSYCOIN (SOON TO BE ARTSYCOIN) - ORIGINAL OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 75780 times)
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:40:44 AM

Just seen my 50,000 karma coins hit my wallet. Cheers guys :-)
Seems your karma works great for you :-)

Today a good karma will come to many of us :-)

Remember to back up your wallets and keep your coins safe!
banksycoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:21:57 AM

UPDATE: BSY/BTC market now open on coins-e.com https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/BSY_BTC/ and we are now listed for voting on usecryptos so start trading and get your votes in guys https://www.usecryptos.com/voting  Smiley

james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:29:40 AM

Hey banksycoin, any plans to reduce the total number of coins? If you reduced it to a lot less so that there was a definate PoW period, I suspect a lot of the big pools would jump onboard. Scrypt is coming back, no matter the people that moan on here about it. You still have many scrypt miners
banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:38:29 AM

PLEASE GUYS PLACE YOUR VOTES AT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701259.0 AS WE NEED A CLEAR WINNER. WE HAVE JUST BEEN LISTED ON A NEW EXCHANGE SO 1 MILLION COINS WILL BE DONATED TO THE CHARITY YOU CHOOSE (THEY WILL BE DONATED 100K A MONTH OVER 10 MONTHS SO AS NOT TO FLOOD THE MARKET).

Hey banksycoin, any plans to reduce the total number of coins? If you reduced it to a lot less so that there was a definate PoW period, I suspect a lot of the big pools would jump onboard. Scrypt is coming back, no matter the people that moan on here about it. You still have many scrypt miners

Hi James,

I will talk to my partner about this as soon as he has recovered from his operation (he deals with this area of the code). If it can be done we will do everything in our power to please the community. We will be making some announcements regarding this in the near future. Thanks for your patience.

james42

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:43:19 AM

On the charity vote, it's great that you have a lot of British Charities on there, (being British I appreciate that). Perhaps next round you could add some that do more international work as well, would appeal to a lot of international investers then.

But anyway I love this coin, I'm still mining it. If your guy wants to look at the difficulty retargeting too when he's better, it might help slow the coin down a bit. I'm getting at least 2 blocks a minute, and I only have a small amount of my hash pointed at it.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:50:02 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 12:00:58 PM by IanFoxley

On the charity vote, it's great that you have a lot of British Charities on there, (being British I appreciate that). Perhaps next round you could add some that do more international work as well, would appeal to a lot of international investers then.

But anyway I love this coin, I'm still mining it. If your guy wants to look at the difficulty retargeting too when he's better, it might help slow the coin down a bit. I'm getting at least 2 blocks a minute, and I only have a small amount of my hash pointed at it.

That's quite good, grab it whilst you can I say!

Wish I could point my cloud minings 15 Mhash at it ....but they don't support this coin unfortunately. Might help make the difficulty go up too, if that is a good or a bad thing...

Going to mine on my AMD card for ten minutes, see if I can pick up any more blocks.

Edit: Well in ten minutes, managed to find 3 blocks, too hot of a day here to carry on, my GPU is almost melting!

kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:54:17 AM

Just seen my 50,000 karma coins hit my wallet. Cheers guys :-)
Mine too, many thanks Smiley

*cries* I didn't get mine yet .... *sniffle sniffle*

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
james42

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:05:16 PM

This coin just needs a bit of a campaign to get it moving nicely, along with the changes I've mentioned. I can get it added to a popular pool if that will help?
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:15:46 PM

UPDATE: BSY/BTC market now open on coins-e.com https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/BSY_BTC/ and we are now listed for voting on usecryptos so start trading and get your votes in guys https://www.usecryptos.com/voting  Smiley

Great news!  Banksycoin already @ 3 exchanges! 
I am still waiting for Bter.  I hope people will help us to get there with their votes.

Regards.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:30:23 PM

just synced wallet and had 50000 coins come in at 1 time nice,I know I mine ok on mycryptotoco but didn't know it did that good.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
kultus

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:33:31 PM

just synced wallet and had 50000 coins come in at 1 time nice,I know I mine ok on cryptotoco but didn't know it did that good.

apparently you said something nice about Banksy coin n the opening days Smiley  grats Cheesy

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:54:43 PM

just received my coins. Great work ppl must wait and hold their coins till Banksy hits some big exchange.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:59:48 PM

Just posting this link here again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701259.0

Please go and vote for the charity that Banksycoin can give some BSY coins too.

Only a few voters so far, yet, 100 users are just receiving their 50,000 BSY coins.

If some of you that got your coins, can just vote, it would help the Dev out a lot.

Thanks

kultus

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:04:27 PM

Only a few voters so far, yet, 100 users are just receiving their 50,000 BSY coins.

If some of you that got your coins, can just vote, it would help the Dev out a lot.

Thanks

havn't got me 50k yet but voted anyway Smiley .... stop it now. org ... stop child sex abuse ... seems like a good place to start if any ...

banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:21:51 PM

Thanks guys  Smiley

and kultus I have sent you a pm about your 50k coins.

T-800

Activity: 205
Merit: 105

【Ƀ】➔ ☽

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:38:44 PM

Just recieved my 50k coins Smiley

Voted on the charity. Interested to see where this coin is going.

Modo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:38:21 PM

Hey all,

You can now trade Banskycoin at Coins-e here: https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/BSY_BTC/
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:43:24 PM

Hey all,

You can now trade Banskycoin at Coins-e here: https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/BSY_BTC/

Yeah!   We already read about it but thanks for bumping this info as it is pretty important and great news :-)

Hopefully many of the traders will find it interesting too.  So we will gain some movement.

Regards.
curT

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:20:28 PM

Received 50,000 and voted.

Thanks.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:24:11 PM

Received 50,000 and voted.

Thanks.

Don't forget to vote! Smiley

Thanks

Regards!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: