Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:20:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BANKSYCOIN (SOON TO BE ARTSYCOIN) - ORIGINAL OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 75780 times)
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:18:29 PM

I hope so, I have lots of Banksy. I liked it from the very beginning.
I like this coin myself, have 84k in wallet so far and mining with 3 miners just waiting to see what happens.

I like this coin too and I just wait and see when people will understand why it is interesting to join BanksyCoin Smiley

I hope many of us will take a part in new bounty project Tongue can't wait to see it!
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:22:21 AM

So have all the coins been sent out from the first 50K Giveaway?  I ask because I haven't recieved any coins.  I was the fourth person to post in this thread my wallet address then I removed it and pm'd it to the OP.  Sure would be nice to get the coins if possible.  I'll pm banksycoin hopefully some coins are left. 
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:52:13 AM

So have all the coins been sent out from the first 50K Giveaway?  I ask because I haven't recieved any coins.  I was the fourth person to post in this thread my wallet address then I removed it and pm'd it to the OP.  Sure would be nice to get the coins if possible.  I'll pm banksycoin hopefully some coins are left. 

Hey counter!

Mistakes happen Smiley
No worries I am sure your karma will get to you as soon as BanksyCoin will read your PM Smiley

Regards!
counter

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:31:12 AM

Hey counter!

Mistakes happen Smiley
No worries I am sure your karma will get to you as soon as BanksyCoin will read your PM Smiley

Regards!

Hello roslinpl,  Smiley

Yea I'm just excited about this coin and hoping it's a mistake on my end, I'll close my wallet and try again haha.  I was just getting caught up with this thread so this is all news to me and I agree mistakes do happen.  I"m just excited about this coin and hope I didn't come off impolite in anyway.  Thanks for answering my question.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:56:45 AM

Hey counter!

Mistakes happen Smiley

Regards!

Hello roslinpl,  Smiley

Yea I'm just excited about this coin and hoping it's a mistake on my end, I'll close my wallet and try again haha.  I was just getting caught up with this thread so this is all news to me and I agree mistakes do happen.  I"m just excited about this coin and hope I didn't come off impolite in anyway.  Thanks for answering my question.

Make sure you have version 1.3 of the wallet as that fixed some issues with the blockchain. If you still using the other wallets, that might be why you do not have your coins yet as they will be on a different chain.

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:21:20 PM

was beginning to wonder if my wallet was going to start staking but it finally started today Smiley

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
counter

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:04:49 PM

Hey counter!

Mistakes happen Smiley

Regards!

Hello roslinpl,  Smiley

Make sure you have version 1.3 of the wallet as that fixed some issues with the blockchain. If you still using the other wallets, that might be why you do not have your coins yet as they will be on a different chain.

Hey thanks for the the replies and advice IanFoxley and roslinpl.  I got in contact the Dev and all has been sorted.  I will make sure to download the new updated wallet today.   Wink
voephilis

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:49:42 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 09:04:59 PM by voephilis

my wallet isnt syncing. what can I do?
where do I have to put in the nodes?

solved Smiley
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:49:09 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 02:47:07 AM by roslinpl

I think Dogecoin community should jump on to our BanksyCoin train Smiley

Doge is collapsing and after another halving it won't be better (I truly hope Dogecoin can get some good wave but ... hardly to think it will really happen).

So maybe there is a time to join us Smiley BanksyCoin is very friendly community as Dogecoin community is and this is a great place for them and there will be enough coins for everyone Smiley Smiley

If you have a friend who is Dogecoiner - tell him to visit this thread and coin us Smiley Smiley

louiswwwwwww

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:05:37 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 02:31:19 PM by louiswwwwwww

my wallet  

http://googledac.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ADI9NN7AUPO5T9BIVCLQ.jpg

the game

http://googledac.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/R1E0HP6PKFJJ5I06GL5.jpg

what happen..
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:17:51 PM

my wallet
the game
what happen..

Seems like you have a problem with your windows os.

Reinstall os then try again.

The wallet and the game is working fine for all of us.
Regards.
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:31:26 AM

my wallet
the game
what happen..

Regards.

no, there is a problem with the wallet installer, before you tell people to format their computers, download the wallet installer yourself and check, it was updated again with the same rev number but the installer fails out every time, I have been passing around the old installer to friends to get them going, but I have given up since I message the DEv and told them 2 weeks ago it's still not been fixed Sad

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 02:50:01 AM

my wallet
the game
what happen..

Regards.

no, there is a problem with the wallet installer, before you tell people to format their computers, download the wallet installer yourself and check, it was updated again with the same rev number but the installer fails out every time, I have been passing around the old installer to friends to get them going, but I have given up since I message the DEv and told them 2 weeks ago it's still not been fixed Sad

Sorry but I didn't knew about the wallet.

For me it is working perfectly.

I just uninstalled my wallet - downloaded a pack from a link http://www.banksycoin.co.uk/wallets/Windows-wallet/Banksycoin-wallet-1.3.exe   and installation is done and wallet is working again Smiley

Sorry to hear that anyone have some problems - maybe you should re-install your OS too? Cheesy

hehe

Smiley
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:38:48 AM

Congrats. You are now on Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BSY
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:04:13 AM

Congrats. You are now on Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BSY

Super! Smiley

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:27:01 AM

Can't find in the specs that till how many blocks will the POW be there? Or is it not gonna end ever? Need to know a lot about this coin as I'm interested for the same... Smiley

banksycoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:44:58 PM

Hey people,

UPDATE: Banksycoin (BSY) is set to become the world’s first and only cryptocurrency to be backed by physical artwork.

We are currently working on building a large portfolio of artworks from up and coming artists which BSY investors will be able to swap for their BSY if they so wish.
Investors will be able to trade their BSY for artwork at a fixed USD value to add stability to the market. The value will be 0.03 USD. So for example- If you want a piece of artwork that is worth 3000 USD you will need to trade in 100,000 BSY. This fixed rate will remain stable regardless of BSY actual dollar value. This also means that early investors are set to make a substantial profit on their investments.
Investors must hold a minimum of 2000 USD worth of BSY to be eligible to trade for art.

This is essentially a double barrel investment as BSY investors will be investing into an up and coming cryptocurrency and also into new and upcoming artists.

Updates on this project will be announced in the coming week

We have already raised substantial funding through a private investor towards this project but we are looking for more investors to help build our art portfolio. If you are interested in helping to fund this project please visit our startjoin project page- https://www.startjoin.com/banksyart

Also we are now listed on the exchange bittrex.com

Lets spread the word guys Smiley More news to follow soon

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:46:53 PM

my wallet
the game
what happen..

Regards.

I just uninstalled my wallet - downloaded a pack from a link http[Suspicious link removed]   and installation is done and wallet is working again Smiley

Sorry to hear that anyone have some problems - maybe you should re-install your OS too? Cheesy

hehe

Smiley
kinda funny I shut down mining at 6pm yesterday and just started up wallet and 13.742022 every 12 min till 5am this morning, no big amounts but steady

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:05:05 PM

my wallet
the game
what happen..

Regards.

I just uninstalled my wallet - downloaded a pack from a link http[Suspicious link removed]   and installation is done and wallet is working again Smiley

hehe

Smiley
kinda funny I shut down mining at 6pm yesterday and just started up wallet and 13.742022 every 12 min till 5am this morning, no big amounts but steady

That's pretty good going, I don't hardly get any stakes at all, just comes in trickles. lol, maybe I need to leave it open for longer periods as I only have it open for perhaps 10 hours a day.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:08:39 PM

Can't find in the specs that till how many blocks will the POW be there? Or is it not gonna end ever? Need to know a lot about this coin as I'm interested for the same... Smiley

Well going by the fact that there will be 999 million coins and there are 17 coins in a block and the coin has only been mineable for a few weeks now, means that there is probably a very long time before POW finishes, so do not worry for now Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: