Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719043 times)
peterprime

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:55:37 PM

What is the progress with the Dion's? Also why is it being made? I do not understand the document about it.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 06:17:42 PM

Dions weekly update February 21 2015

During this past week we were made aware of some issues that Linux wallets were experiencing, in specific having to do with transactions taking too long before they would get broadcasted to the blockchain. IN order for us to determine the causes of this issue we had to roll back all our changes and ran some regression tests on the original code. After rolling back the boost version to 48 the problems disappeared. We are now going to verify with 1.57 (=> latest boost) for the release with DIONS but we think all should be ok with the latest 1.57 after minor checks.

Today we are carrying on with DION's testing. For this, we resumed attempting to include name value pairs in transactions and transmitted them with the aim of getting them in the BC. Having tested the original code we can now try to isolate the errors in our current test code. We will continue on with this test over the weekend.

Thanks Everyone

Cheers,

Derek

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:02:12 PM

Hi everybody,

We are still in development with DIONS and that is looking real good. But, we have been busy with another project.
Especially for our community members we are launching a community website: www.iocoinworld.io

LAUNCHING TOMORROW. WATCH OUR TWITTER FEED!

Its a starting place for our existing and new community members. iocoin.io will be our corporate website.
All the necessary info is located there. Latest community news, Latest events and links to all our social networks.
In the future we will add ore features like chat, forum and some kind of referral system so you can earn free coins or other nice prices. All tbd.

We love and appreciate all our community members and know that these members are all over the world. When registering on iocoinworld.io
you are able to pinpoint your location on a Google Map. On the homepage we have a large overview of all our registered IOC supporters.
So new members see that we have supporters all over the world. They can even contact you through the internal message system.

Win!
When you are registered at iocoinworld, you are also entering a promotional giveaway. Every x days we randomly give away free IOC coins and other rewards to the registered (and located on the Google map) users. Just to thank you. In the future we will have more features, integrations and promotions.

Hope you want to register tomorrow when we launch.

Regards,
Richard

amiraja

Activity: 544

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:39:44 AM

WAW IOC. is good coin
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:30:44 AM

NEW! I/OCoin HTML5 February 22nd 2015 Release Version 1.1.6*Changed MBTC to SAT Price*

First of all backup your existing HTML5 wallet.dat before you upgrade!
Because of a bug in the current HTML5 wallet, you should not use the build in backup facility but use the below steps.
In the new release, the backup functionality is fixed.

How to backup manually
1. Open HTML5 wallet and Go to settings tab
2. Click on Show Data Folder and it will open up your I/Ocoin data Folder
3. After this folder is open, Please CLOSE down wallet (Make sure to completely close down wallet after this folder is open) Very Important
4. Once wallet is fully closed you are going to look for your wallet.dat file, inside the iocoin folder, make sure to copy and paste to another folder on the desktop, also it would be wise to backup to a USB stick.
5. Be aware, if you made a backup of the wallet that has not yet been encrypted, you should do another backup when it is encrypted and replace the old backup!

HTML5 release:
We have some really nice new features added to the HTML5 wallet.
  • Backup feature is fixed
  • Added link to gifts.iocoin.io
  • Added exchange / price info in-wallet and Yes! a Buy I/OCoin button
  • Added amount of coins listed per wallet address
  • Overall stability and security measures
  • Enhanced the IONS features

Some screens of the wallets features;

* I/O Gifts link

* Live exchange price info

* Buy I/OCoin from exchanges link

* Paying to a IONS name. Searches IONS directory when typing

* Amount of coins listed per wallet address

* Easy changing the theme colors. You can even create your own theme (existing feature)

* Working backup - select your location to store your backup. (wallet.dat)

Mac OSX Version 64bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/IOCoin.HTML5.1.1.6.64-bit.dmg

Mac OSX Version 32bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/IOCoin.HTML5.1.1.6.32-bit.dmg

Windows Version 32 bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/iocoin-html5-1.1.6-win32-setup.exe

Linux
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/iocoin-html5-1.1.6.nw

If you have any support related questions, please come join us in Slack, pm through Twitter or in this thread.

Regards

I/OCoin team

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:57:49 PM

nice update to wallet..kudos
Risky2

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:35:05 AM

Nice coin, i am keeping an eye on it Cool
fvckbitcoin

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:17:48 AM

Hi everybody,

We are still in development with DIONS and that is looking real good. But, we have been busy with another project.
Especially for our community members we are launching a community website: www.iocoinworld.io

LAUNCHING TOMORROW. WATCH OUR TWITTER FEED!

Its a starting place for our existing and new community members. iocoin.io will be our corporate website.
All the necessary info is located there. Latest community news, Latest events and links to all our social networks.
In the future we will add ore features like chat, forum and some kind of referral system so you can earn free coins or other nice prices. All tbd.

We love and appreciate all our community members and know that these members are all over the world. When registering on iocoinworld.io
you are able to pinpoint your location on a Google Map. On the homepage we have a large overview of all our registered IOC supporters.
So new members see that we have supporters all over the world. They can even contact you through the internal message system.

Win!
When you are registered at iocoinworld, you are also entering a promotional giveaway. Every x days we randomly give away free IOC coins and other rewards to the registered (and located on the Google map) users. Just to thank you. In the future we will have more features, integrations and promotions.

Hope you want to register tomorrow when we launch.

Regards,
Richard

This is nice
come and show where you're from  Cool
let's make iocoin better
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:07:47 AM

already put my name on map  Grin
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:38:30 AM

NEW! I/OCoin HTML5 February 22nd 2015 Release Version 1.1.6*Changed MBTC to SAT Price*

First of all backup your existing HTML5 wallet.dat before you upgrade!
Because of a bug in the current HTML5 wallet, you should not use the build in backup facility but use the below steps.
In the new release, the backup functionality is fixed.

How to backup manually
1. Open HTML5 wallet and Go to settings tab
2. Click on Show Data Folder and it will open up your I/Ocoin data Folder
3. After this folder is open, Please CLOSE down wallet (Make sure to completely close down wallet after this folder is open) Very Important
4. Once wallet is fully closed you are going to look for your wallet.dat file, inside the iocoin folder, make sure to copy and paste to another folder on the desktop, also it would be wise to backup to a USB stick.
5. Be aware, if you made a backup of the wallet that has not yet been encrypted, you should do another backup when it is encrypted and replace the old backup!

HTML5 release:
We have some really nice new features added to the HTML5 wallet.
  • Backup feature is fixed
  • Added link to gifts.iocoin.io
  • Added exchange / price info in-wallet and Yes! a Buy I/OCoin button
  • Added amount of coins listed per wallet address
  • Overall stability and security measures
  • Enhanced the IONS features

Some screens of the wallets features;

* I/O Gifts link

* Live exchange price info

* Buy I/OCoin from exchanges link

* Paying to a IONS name. Searches IONS directory when typing

* Amount of coins listed per wallet address

* Easy changing the theme colors. You can even create your own theme (existing feature)

* Working backup - select your location to store your backup. (wallet.dat)

Mac OSX Version 64bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/IOCoin.HTML5.1.1.6.64-bit.dmg

Mac OSX Version 32bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/IOCoin.HTML5.1.1.6.32-bit.dmg

Windows Version 32 bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/iocoin-html5-1.1.6-win32-setup.exe

Linux
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/iocoin-html5-1.1.6.nw

If you have any support related questions, please come join us in Slack, pm through Twitter or in this thread.

Regards

I/OCoin team

Just updated my wallet, seems to be working flawless!

Good job team.

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:26:01 PM

Genuine coin  Cheesy

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:26:28 PM

Hello guys, great website with great features Smiley i just thought I'll let you know that the slack request access link doesn't work on the new website Smiley

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:33:31 PM

Hello guys, great website with great features Smiley i just thought I'll let you know that the slack request access link doesn't work on the new website Smiley

Hi there,

Thanks for your remark,. We fixed it immediately. Link works again.

Regards
Richard
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:21:30 PM

Hi there,

Thanks for your remark,. We fixed it immediately. Link works again.

Regards
Richard

You are welcome.

peterprime

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:30:26 AM

Got my wallet staking!  I downloaded the QT wallet after reading posts about the differences between html5 and qt.
I choose the QT over html5 simply due to the fact the wallet remains locked while staking, i believe the html5 wallet stays unlocked when staking?
Anyhow, the QT wallet was easy to stake, i simply clicked on Settings, then Unlock wallet  Smiley

Now it is nice to see a extra coin appear in my wallet each day. Really happy to have bought this digital currency as my first investment, looking forward to learning more.

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:33:33 PM

Got my wallet staking!  I downloaded the QT wallet after reading posts about the differences between html5 and qt.
I choose the QT over html5 simply due to the fact the wallet remains locked while staking, i believe the html5 wallet stays unlocked when staking?
Anyhow, the QT wallet was easy to stake, i simply clicked on Settings, then Unlock wallet  Smiley

Now it is nice to see a extra coin appear in my wallet each day. Really happy to have bought this digital currency as my first investment, looking forward to learning more.

Hi Peter,

Glad it worked for you. And yes, you are right about the unlocked HTML5 wallet to enable staking.
This is something we have on our wishlist for the future. Is not so easy to achieve i hear from the devs because of limitations.
But, it has our attention.

Regards
Richard
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 02:50:38 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 03:29:22 PM by IO Dev Team

Dions weekly update February 28th 2015

This week we found out that the pos blocks generated by the transactions contained some data corruption, which was the most probable cause of our prior problems. The transaction data that appeared to contain some corruption, may have been related to the boost libraries. Once we understood the cause of the problems we continued on with debugging. We finally had block txs and blocks broadcasted and accepted among peers on our testnet, so this is now a good start : even though there were no configuration of parameters, eg. blocks to expiry and no special tx fee’s, we had end to end testing working, which made it much easier to proceed and refine the data key value pair storage. Today we've been working on the completion of the basic op register and update calls. Now that the basic data insertion works, we are now thinking about the block expiry parameters and tx fee logic.  Over the weekend we will be  looking at the completion of the basic register and update and block expiry parameter.

Thanks Everyone

Cheers,

Wiz & Derek
 Grin

DIONS White Paper

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 05:11:15 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 05:40:10 AM by IO Dev Team

NEWS March 1st 2015!

Tonight at around 11:50pm we hit 49.8% staking, just amazing. Thank you guys for believing so much in our project. We want to also inform our community to please remember, coins are only secure while in your desktop wallets: If any of our members decide to leave coins in an exchange overnight, we cannot ensure that your coins will be safe. Coins that are left unattended in any centralized server are in potential danger of being stolen or lost. http://www.coindesk.com/bter-bitcoin-stolen-cold-wallet-hack/ Hackers are always trying their best to find vulnerabilities in exchanges for a chance to steal your coins. Please keep your coins in wallets. In the event that an exchange gets hacked, our team will not be responsible for lost or stolen coins. By staking you help us secure the network (and make some iocoin in the process!). This is such an exciting project, and we are happy with our consistent progress. We are a grassroots movement, and we love our community.

Remember to keep an eye on this thread for updates on our progress, there are big things in store for the future.

Thanks guys.

-- Joel Bosch, I/O Coin Project Manager

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
peterprime

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:35:39 PM

Staking every day and have been lucky enough to buy coins in the 2k region, i hope this is good price.

What will be done after this dions is made?    You are putting in much work, i hope it helps for the future of this coin.

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:54:09 PM

staking like a boss here  Shocked

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: