Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719034 times)
Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 04:46:35 PM

The scariest thing this Halloween will prob. be the price of I/O Coin! I'm concerned  Sad

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:49:59 PM

scared to buy... will regret it 100% Smiley

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:49:26 PM

Great News October 16, 2014

OSX 10.10 YOSEMITE HTML5 Wallet

Download Below

Make sure to enable allow apps downloaded from internet in security settings. Cheers!

Thank you Devs, i was really looking forward to this

Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 08:25:55 PM

When did Yosemite come out? How do you like the OS?? I'm about to buy a macbook air with the upgraded processor and ram

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:00:15 PM

It came out last night.. I have it on my laptop so far so good
mctaino

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:59:17 AM

Wanted to do this for our strong community members, we dont care what the price is we are resilient and working hard  Smiley

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:23:38 PM

Price's falling down. What's going on?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Corbuzier

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:22:31 PM

I hope IOC can hit 3000 satoshi again
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Longandshort - The only fools around here are you bunch of SDC clowns.  

A person only needs to read your posts to see that. Your community is a utter disgrace to crypto,
you do nothing but spread fear and hate on other coins.

You will never see a post about any supporters here, saying how bad/shady they are, no chance  
(that is you get all your little boyfriend trolls to make them up).

Go crawl back under your bridge you pathetic, sad excuse for a human.

Bla Bla blahh... trolll troll troll.....  bs.. bs .. bs.....  fud fud fudder......

Download the best selling book of the year!
50 shades of troll NOW! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=166986;sa=showPosts

Ah Smurf, i was wondering when you were going to show up and give some support to your boyfriend.
Surprised it took you this long, must of been busy trolling some other coin.

I had nothing to do with the blackhand, i got fooled by lord-ashdrake, ashdrake-bot. He got me into a group, that no longer exsists, to simply steal my Bitcoin, which he did do.

There are only two people involved in this coin.   Non of them are in any stupid groups.  

Back to the bridge with you Troll!

Lol, wait. you had nothing to do with the group blackhand. Yet you joined it and got your btc "stolen"? Do you not by definition have to have something to do with something in order to have your BTC's "stolen".

All those tweets from you with the blackhand tag, all those tweets from you with blkhand tag denouncing blackcoin. Your involvement in hyping and pumping VRC under the blackhand guise.

If only two people are involved in this coin, You and Wiz. Then Who's doing the coding? Did you mean to say there are 3 people invovled in this coin, You, wiz and St Patty as Dev?

I'm just trying to follow your train of thought and logic here.

For that matter my argument is with you, and has nothing to do with longandshort.

*disclaimer this post has nothing to do with ioc as a coin, it is directed to Surestrike.

Gotta love a few dispersion's every now and again

chrissibel

Activity: 336

Got Crypto?

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:15:46 AM

This coin is way under valued. This is a great buy. It can go nowhere but up from here Grin
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:42:33 AM

This coin is 100% proof that no matter how much development you throw at a coin, if there are absolutely no whales/pump groups involved...it will just fizzle out and die.

IOC had a solid run its first few weeks or so. Then settled between 3-4k for a while. Then completely crashed sub 1k, i knew this coin was done.

It was a great ride, and tbh im quite disappointed that I couldve essentially made more profit, but there are no buyers, no pump groups, no nothing...BUT there is development. But if you think development alone will raise a coins price, then you must be new to crypto.

It's been fun for what its worth, I hope at least some actually walked out with profit.

Good Luck.  Wink
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:01:31 PM

Chart looks bad.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:07:57 PM

Chart looks bad.

it will be improved with the time.
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:28:52 PM

Hello Everyone just a quick update, we are hard at work on coding Dions. We are also on our 2nd draft of the DIONS white paper. Our wallet devs are working on some improvements to our html5 wallet and the Windows 8 version.

We want to let everyone know that as of today we are not going to be giving hard dates on releases. It is quite obvious that in the past, whales have used it to dump on said dates. The value of our work can't be measured based on whale trading. We strongly believe that in due time our development will shine through. The coins are now being completely manipulated in the markets by whales that can care less about anything other than self gain.  They have no regards to the time and efforts that many are putting forward to make such unique development.

On a last point, Mr Surestrike is an avid advocate of iocoin and at one point he was holding the Community Manager title. We want to make it clear that he is no longer I/OCoin's community manager and he had stepped down from his CM position a few weeks ago. We are currently in talks with a some candidates for the position. Just to remind everyone our main project manager is (Mctaino) you may pm or address any community concerns to him for now until we fill the CM position. We have allot is stored in terms of development so stay tuned.

Thank You

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
J9901

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:49:22 PM

Hello Everyone just a quick update, we are hard at work on coding Dions. We are also on our 2nd draft of the DIONS white paper. Our wallet devs are working on some improvements to our html5 wallet and the Windows 8 version.

We want to let everyone know that as of today we are not going to be giving hard dates on releases. It is quite obvious that in the past, whales have used it to dump on said dates. The value of our work can't be measured based on whale trading. We strongly believe that in due time our development will shine through. The coins are now being completely manipulated in the markets by whales that can care less about anything other than self gain.  They have no regards to the time and efforts that many are putting forward to make such unique development.

On a last point, Mr Surestrike is an avid advocate of iocoin and at one point he was holding the Community Manager title. We want to make it clear that he is no longer I/OCoin's community manager and he had stepped down from his CM position a few weeks ago. We are currently in talks with a some candidates for the position. Just to remind everyone our main project manager is (Mctaino) you may pm or address any community concerns to him for now until we fill the CM position. We have allot is stored in terms of development so stay tuned.

Thank You

You just reminded me of 2 critical points I forgot to mention.

A lot of pumpers/whales stayed away from this coin because of Surestrike. A lot of people in crypto just didn't like him as far as I've been aware.

Second, was Wizrig. I have complete respect for the guy and I believe he's legit. But after the whole VRC scenario and how he acted weeks pre-Mintpal hack it gave people an assumption of him. The VRC community was huge so of course word spread fast. Many initially got into IOC but because of Wizrig's history with VRC, to them IOC was definitely a short-term play.

Basically, tbh I think IOC promoters hurt this coin the most...unintentionally of course. Had it just been the dev team, im sure IOC wouldve been top 25 coin definitely.

On the flip side, devs you guys are doing an awesome job and have definitely proven your competency. Keep up the GREAT work. Perhaps one day a whale (or several) will decide to hop on IOC again.
mctaino

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:51:26 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 06:01:58 PM by mctaino

Clarifications;

Because of the respect I have for Vericoin holders, I’ve kept to myself internal disagreements that I had with nosker. One of them was Iconic Expert. Unfortunately at some point before the mintpal hack, Iconic Expert was in talks with Pnosker.  When I found out, I spoke to Pnosker about it and I told him that I didn't want to be associated with anything this character did. I had invested my money on dev, promo and a PR firm for the coin and only after the coin was moving in price this character decided to get involved. I also had lined up a  PR firm and after they did some research and saw tweets from Iconic Expert they backed out. At that point I stood by because of my total respect for effectstocause and other members. I continued to hold vrc but I just personally had to disassociate myself from promoting. This IE character was one of the reasons I also moved away from BlackCoin as he had taken donations from members and never refunded them for an event he was supposed to do. I was getting burned while helping others succeed and for these and other reasons, I decided to make my own project.  This has been a huge investment on my part. It has been lots of work from day 1, for me and our dev team,  almost 24hrs a day.  I make sure things get done, special devs get paid for their work and that goals are met. To this day almost everything that has been laid out we have delivered, and I'm very proud of that. Im in this 100% there is nothing else. My prior investments have been a learning experience for me. I've learned a lot about this place and it has made me stronger in the belief of block chain development. I also know that it is not all about the coin but also about the dev team. For this reason I’ve laid out my life out in the open. I want to maintain my respect for other communities and leave disagreements in the past. Now is the time to focus in the present and the future of our work for I/O Coin.

ps. If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me

Thank You
J9901

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:04:38 PM

Clarifications;

Because of the respect I have for Vericoin holders, I have kept to myself internal disagreements that I had with nosker. One of them was Iconic Expert. Unfortunately at some point before the mintpal hack, Iconic Expert was in talks with Pnosker.  When I found out, I spoke to Pnosker about it and I told him that I didn't want to be associated with anything this character did. I had invested my money on dev, promo and a PR firm for the coin and only after the coin was moving in price this character decided to get involved. I also had lined up a  PR firm and after they did some research and saw tweets from the man they backed out. At that point I stood by because of my total respect for effectstocause and other members. I continued to hold vrc but I just personally had to disassociate myself from promoting. This IE character was one of the reasons I also moved away from BlackCoin as he had taken donations from members and never refunded them for an event he was supposed to do. I was getting burned while helping others succeed and for these and other reasons, I decided to make my own project.  This has been a huge investment on my part. It has been lots of work from day 1, for me and our dev team,  almost 24hrs a day.  I make sure things get done, special devs get paid for their work and that goals are met. To this day almost everything that has been laid out we have delivered, and I'm very proud of that. Im in this 100% there is nothing else. My prior investments have been a learning experience for me. I've learned allot about this place and it has made me stronger in the belief of block chain development. I also know that it is not all about the coin but also about the dev team. For this reason I have laid out my life out in the open. I want to maintain my respect for other communities and leave disagreements in the past. Now is the time to focus in the present and the future of our work for I/O Coin.

Thank You

Again, much respect, Wiz. I understand why you would keep this information from the community at the time, but you have to admit that it acted as a double-edged sword. While I now fully understand the reasons of your choices then, it would've probably been best to have given the VRC community full disclosure. As a spectator at the time, it didn't sit well with me at all how the number one promoter just kind of begins to dissassociate from the coin. I was just a spectator, I can only imagine what the investors were thinking. Then here comes IOC with the same dedication & committment we all know Wizrig to have, but the whole VRC fiasco left a bad taste in a lot of people mouths.

I cannot state enough how much respect i have for you and what you are trying to do for Crypto as a whole, and I hope you understand that I'm not trying to cause FUD or whatever. I'm calling it how I see it in regards to the situation with IOC. With this clarification, I hope you continue to do as you do and continue working hard on IOC putting this coin on the pedestal where it belongs. Good luck to everyone involved..Wizrig, investors, dev team, etc..

On a side note, IconicExpert IS a piece of shit.
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:39:46 PM

Clarifications;

Because of the respect I have for Vericoin holders, I have kept to myself internal disagreements that I had with nosker. One of them was Iconic Expert. Unfortunately at some point before the mintpal hack, Iconic Expert was in talks with Pnosker.  When I found out, I spoke to Pnosker about it and I told him that I didn't want to be associated with anything this character did. I had invested my money on dev, promo and a PR firm for the coin and only after the coin was moving in price this character decided to get involved. I also had lined up a  PR firm and after they did some research and saw tweets from the man they backed out. At that point I stood by because of my total respect for effectstocause and other members. I continued to hold vrc but I just personally had to disassociate myself from promoting. This IE character was one of the reasons I also moved away from BlackCoin as he had taken donations from members and never refunded them for an event he was supposed to do. I was getting burned while helping others succeed and for these and other reasons, I decided to make my own project.  This has been a huge investment on my part. It has been lots of work from day 1, for me and our dev team,  almost 24hrs a day.  I make sure things get done, special devs get paid for their work and that goals are met. To this day almost everything that has been laid out we have delivered, and I'm very proud of that. Im in this 100% there is nothing else. My prior investments have been a learning experience for me. I've learned allot about this place and it has made me stronger in the belief of block chain development. I also know that it is not all about the coin but also about the dev team. For this reason I have laid out my life out in the open. I want to maintain my respect for other communities and leave disagreements in the past. Now is the time to focus in the present and the future of our work for I/O Coin.

Thank You

Again, much respect, Wiz. I understand why you would keep this information from the community at the time, but you have to admit that it acted as a double-edged sword. While I now fully understand the reasons of your choices then, it would've probably been best to have given the VRC community full disclosure. As a spectator at the time, it didn't sit well with me at all how the number one promoter just kind of begins to dissassociate from the coin. I was just a spectator, I can only imagine what the investors were thinking. Then here comes IOC with the same dedication & committment we all know Wizrig to have, but the whole VRC fiasco left a bad taste in a lot of people mouths.

I cannot state enough how much respect i have for you and what you are trying to do for Crypto as a whole, and I hope you understand that I'm not trying to cause FUD or whatever. I'm calling it how I see it in regards to the situation with IOC. With this clarification, I hope you continue to do as you do and continue working hard on IOC putting this coin on the pedestal where it belongs. Good luck to everyone involved..Wizrig, investors, dev team, etc..

On a side note, IconicExpert IS a piece of shit.

+1 to both of you!

Change...is in the air.
You know why
VirgilOurLord

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:39:06 AM

I'm loading up on cheap IO right now. *Insert happy dance music*

https://i.imgur.com/lF8XJHq.gif
KingOfCurds

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:42:47 AM

I'm loading up on cheap IO right now. *Insert happy dance music*
Ditto bro. I got so much IO coin my lady keeps trying to steal some. Hands off am I right?

https://i.imgur.com/ddLyI2D.gif
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: