Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
ExtraSpecialBitter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:09:44 PM

Ok, thanks for all the help.  When I'm home, I will try your suggestions.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 11:17:22 PM

i've got my first stake ....

egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:38:34 PM

Ok, thanks for all the help.  When I'm home, I will try your suggestions.

Did you get it to send? Try making a shortcut and rename it bitcoinplus-qt-gen=0
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:39:51 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 03:51:00 PM by egghead123

Dont forget the coin swap coming up
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:41:34 PM

Thanks guys for resurrecting this coin once again.  I have a slight problem though. I have the Mac wallet and have been successfully staking since the beginning but for some reason I can't seem to send any coins to Polo. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Hi...
Is the wallet unlocked and if so is it unlocked unlocked or unlocked for staking only?

The code for the Mac wallet is the same as for the windows wallet. If in the windows wallet there is a checkbox that allows you to switch of staking, then that same box will be there in the Mac wallet.
If you would switch staking off, then you have to wait the coins to mature before they will become "Spendable".

So if all your coins are in "Stake" and only a few are in "Spendable" then you should wait to transfer the coins. You can only transfer the coins if they are "Spendable".

*** Everybody should allways keep the combination address and private key some where save ***

good to see you mdtspain Smiley
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:41:43 PM

When will it be?

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 02:25:20 AM

When will it be?

We are currently in the testing phase of the new chain and wallet.  Official dates will be announced soon.  Hopefully very soon...
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 06:56:35 PM

Is the testing of new wallet over ? Can we have it ?

tellitlikeitis

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:00:07 AM

Are we there yet?.....are we there yet??LOL why don't you all stop demanding stuff and go out and start promoting your coin.Have any of you twitter,facebook,instagram or even morse code?I hear has more to offer than monero but how would I know.Go do a translation or something and let these people get on with the job of testing something to make sure it works before release or you would probably be back here complaining it doesnt work properly and telling them they should have tested it more.Enough already Roll Eyes
bitcoinplusorg

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:23:45 PM

What's the rush here?We are on the job so relax and tweet something or put your support on the buy orders at poloniex.

ExtraSpecialBitter

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:37:50 PM

Thanks guys for resurrecting this coin once again.  I have a slight problem though. I have the Mac wallet and have been successfully staking since the beginning but for some reason I can't seem to send any coins to Polo. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Hi...
Is the wallet unlocked and if so is it unlocked unlocked or unlocked for staking only?

The code for the Mac wallet is the same as for the windows wallet. If in the windows wallet there is a checkbox that allows you to switch of staking, then that same box will be there in the Mac wallet.
If you would switch staking off, then you have to wait the coins to mature before they will become "Spendable".

So if all your coins are in "Stake" and only a few are in "Spendable" then you should wait to transfer the coins. You can only transfer the coins if they are "Spendable".

*** Everybody should allways keep the combination address and private key some where save ***

Ok, I was able to spend a little time on the wallet this weekend.  I made sure all coins had matured.  I tried to send the coins but it just "thinks" for a long time and then says there is a transaction error.  If I do a back up and reinstall the program do I need to uninstall the program first? 
Sevenout

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:27:57 PM

so i am getting more and more people interested in this, and have been buying and even selling on Polonix to see if others will jump on board. Seems like there are only a few on there trading also,
 i will keep it up for now.
 seems like i am shoveling crap against the tide there.
 if anyone would like to help me out it would be appreciated,
 thanks
 BBRfHj8Wu2DJrh3Q4GC7QfCeWC83wp6b95
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:13:14 AM

Hi...

Ok, I was able to spend a little time on the wallet this weekend.  I made sure all coins had matured.  I tried to send the coins but it just "thinks" for a long time and then says there is a transaction error.  If I do a back up and reinstall the program do I need to uninstall the program first? 

Wait until mdtspain advises you on what to do with your mac wallet or pm him about the issue but beforehand go to console and type in     repairwallet    then check to see that your balance is showing the full amount being available for spending.Also try -rescan or -reindex id possible.
You would need to back up your wallet off the fully synced one you have and make sure all coins are on the balance and not staking before doing the backup.Make sure you have the private keys for ALL the addresses you have ever used to receive coins with this wallet also.
Once you are backed up and all keys are safely stored then you would uninstall the programme COMPLETELY.Then reboot and reinstall a new wallet.There is a bootstrap.dat available file to help you downlaod the blockchain quicker if you want.
choochimil

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:58:02 AM

This coin was all the rage around June 2014. I was trying to buy some cheap when XC launched and everyone went crazy for that. Shame I never seem to hold each coin long enough.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
ExtraSpecialBitter

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:46:06 PM

Hi...

Wait until mdtspain advises you on what to do with your mac wallet or pm him about the issue but beforehand go to console and type in     repairwallet    then check to see that your balance is showing the full amount being available for spending.Also try -rescan or -reindex id possible.
You would need to back up your wallet off the fully synced one you have and make sure all coins are on the balance and not staking before doing the backup.Make sure you have the private keys for ALL the addresses you have ever used to receive coins with this wallet also.
Once you are backed up and all keys are safely stored then you would uninstall the programme COMPLETELY.Then reboot and reinstall a new wallet.There is a bootstrap.dat available file to help you downlaod the blockchain quicker if you want.

Where exactly do I type "repair wallet" or "rescan" or "reindex id possible"?   Thank you
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:49:14 PM

Hi...

Where exactly do I type "repair wallet" or "rescan" or "reindex id possible"?   Thank you

-Open wallet and then go to menu Help > Debug window > tab Console..then just type in the single word  ..  repairwallet

-Only use rescan and reindex option when all else fails and for this you can create a shortcut for bitcoinplus-qt.exe file, add -rescan (or -reindex if wishing to reindex blockchain)to shortcut's Target field and then use shortcut to run wallet.

-For private keys lets use example address B539KQtetSJRZo3JJLc1XRNEZRzGyVgU2W.So in this case ........
1. Start your XBC wallet
2. If it is locked just unlock it but uncheck "For staking only"
3. Go to menu Help > Debug window > tab Console
4. In bottom input box type the following line and press enter

dumpprivkey B539KQtetSJRZo3JJLc1XRNEZRzGyVgU2W

5. Write down code returned on few papers / files / whatever and keep it safe, that is private key for address B539KQtetSJRZo3JJLc1XRNEZRzGyVgU2W
6. Later if your HDD fails again, computer ends up stolen or something like that just use

importprivkey privatekey label

to import address to some other XBC wallet. Label is name for address that will be imported, it can be anything you want.

jjmv

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:50:22 PM

so i am getting more and more people interested in this, and have been buying and even selling on Polonix to see if others will jump on board. Seems like there are only a few on there trading also,
 i will keep it up for now.
 seems like i am shoveling crap against the tide there.
 if anyone would like to help me out it would be appreciated,
 thanks
 BBRfHj8Wu2DJrh3Q4GC7QfCeWC83wp6b95

I sent you a couple of XBC from my personal wallet.  Thanks for the help!
jjmv

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:53:01 PM

sweet.  I want one
Sevenout

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:01:16 PM

Thanks @ jjmv it's very appreciated
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:54:28 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 09:55:14 AM by egghead123

hitbtc have us back on their voting list and the domain name has now been updated.Please feel free to vote as often as possible @ https://hitbtc.com/vote  (to find us easily we are currently at 243 votes)

We are around 600 votes on https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/ so if you have an account there dont forget to vote.

Also btc38.com needs consistent voting!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: