Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:23:12 PM

Yeah egghead. Its border on ridiculous. Please post and contest this atrocity! Hahaha.  I already posted myself. Please XBC crew let's let em hear us roar!
GrounQUEEFtaxi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:30:32 PM

First GrounBEEFtaxi abuses someone for stating his chupping opinion... CHUP

MarketMagic doesn't know what his chuppin mouth is talkin about.  XBC won't be delisted anytime soon and will continue to grow whether he likes it or not.  Myriadcoin will be delisted before XBC goes trust me.  CHUP.  I'm gonna buy about a 1000 XBC very soon and can't wait.

Then, three chupping days later CHUP...

Don't you think that it's time to put this chupping coin to bed? CHUP

XBC has been plagued by chupping problems from the outset and  is now being led by someone who is quite clearly chupping retarded (looking at you Mr chupping GrounBEEFtaxi CHUP). According to Coinmarketcap.com, XBC now does about $20 of chupping trade a day, down from around $2500 trade a day before GrounBEEF took over. The chupping website has been down for a month and the chupping Twitter and chupping Facebook pages have not been used at all. Even GrounBEEFtaxis offensive sexist pictures have ground to a chupping halt. Surely as chupping project leader he should have been doing something about this, rather than waxing lyrical about chupping 'Project Parthenon' a project that is allegedly so chupping revolutionary and chupping groundbreaking that he has repeatedly refused to post any chupping details here despite being asked for the chupping information many chupping times. CHUP

Given this information, why would chupping Mintpal ever want to be chupping associated with this? CHUP

Well I have spoken with MDT.  He said his crew is busy working on another project and possibly in a month's time work can start to be implemented(after alot of group discussion between myself, Azor, Yoda and MDT, MarketMagic & company all come to agreement).

GrounBEEF has shown that he is massively out of his chupping depth and hasn't got a chupping clue when he is being fobbed off by people who are simply not chupping interested in XBC. CHUP

Bottom line is that GrounBEEF aims to be 1/50 shareholder of XBC and will prove it soon enough.  Just to show everyone I mean business CHUP.

At the current chupping market rate, you can own 1/50 of chupping XBC just by throwing $100 at it for 1000 chupping coins. When XBC first came out, you couldn't even buy 10 chupping coins for $1000. CHUP

If this all comes together I will be working tirelessly not just on my music but also XBC and it's Parthenon implementation.  I was thinkin BTC/XBC/DOGE are the only coins I want on there..........but......I don't know how complicated that is going to be with 3 in the mix let alone 2....or 1 hahaha.

Still doesn't tell anybody what 'Parthenon' chupping is, but he's confidently able to say that BTC and DOGE are the only coins he wants on there. Chupping DOGE? Seriously? It's now a chupping shadow of its former chupping self and there are many more successful coins out there with a far better long-term chupping outlook. CHUP

As long as we can develop this and state how much bitcoin there is(21 mil) compared to XBC(56k.....57).  We can expect further interest on holding XBC and developing it's true value.........which is.....500 BTC Each.....AT LEAST.  Remember..........jokes are half truths so yeah I EXPECT that number but also chuckle to my heart's content.  When GrounBEEF acquires 1000 XBC I will gladly post it on here and let everyone know I'm in to win.

Is GrounBEEFtaxi a chupping meth-head because these delusional ramblings  make it appear that he's not chupping lucid. Those of you who honestly think that this chupping coin still has a chupping future are as deluded as Mr Beef and deserve to lose your chupping money. CHUP
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:32:23 PM

WTF?After all the voting we did they want to delist us just because we aint giving them enough volume.We are only on there a short while.

They are the BOSS, dude.

They made the rule.
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:22:18 PM

First GrounBEEFtaxi abuses someone for stating his chupping opinion... CHUP

MarketMagic doesn't know what his chuppin mouth is talkin about.  XBC won't be delisted anytime soon and will continue to grow whether he likes it or not.  Myriadcoin will be delisted before XBC goes trust me.  CHUP.  I'm gonna buy about a 1000 XBC very soon and can't wait.

Then, three chupping days later CHUP...

Don't you think that it's time to put this chupping coin to bed? CHUP

XBC has been plagued by chupping problems from the outset and  is now being led by someone who is quite clearly chupping retarded (looking at you Mr chupping GrounBEEFtaxi CHUP). According to Coinmarketcap.com, XBC now does about $20 of chupping trade a day, down from around $2500 trade a day before GrounBEEF took over. The chupping website has been down for a month and the chupping Twitter and chupping Facebook pages have not been used at all. Even GrounBEEFtaxis offensive sexist pictures have ground to a chupping halt. Surely as chupping project leader he should have been doing something about this, rather than waxing lyrical about chupping 'Project Parthenon' a project that is allegedly so chupping revolutionary and chupping groundbreaking that he has repeatedly refused to post any chupping details here despite being asked for the chupping information many chupping times. CHUP

Given this information, why would chupping Mintpal ever want to be chupping associated with this? CHUP

Well I have spoken with MDT.  He said his crew is busy working on another project and possibly in a month's time work can start to be implemented(after alot of group discussion between myself, Azor, Yoda and MDT, MarketMagic & company all come to agreement).

GrounBEEF has shown that he is massively out of his chupping depth and hasn't got a chupping clue when he is being fobbed off by people who are simply not chupping interested in XBC. CHUP

Bottom line is that GrounBEEF aims to be 1/50 shareholder of XBC and will prove it soon enough.  Just to show everyone I mean business CHUP.

At the current chupping market rate, you can own 1/50 of chupping XBC just by throwing $100 at it for 1000 chupping coins. When XBC first came out, you couldn't even buy 10 chupping coins for $1000. CHUP

If this all comes together I will be working tirelessly not just on my music but also XBC and it's Parthenon implementation.  I was thinkin BTC/XBC/DOGE are the only coins I want on there..........but......I don't know how complicated that is going to be with 3 in the mix let alone 2....or 1 hahaha.

Still doesn't tell anybody what 'Parthenon' chupping is, but he's confidently able to say that BTC and DOGE are the only coins he wants on there. Chupping DOGE? Seriously? It's now a chupping shadow of its former chupping self and there are many more successful coins out there with a far better long-term chupping outlook. CHUP

As long as we can develop this and state how much bitcoin there is(21 mil) compared to XBC(56k.....57).  We can expect further interest on holding XBC and developing it's true value.........which is.....500 BTC Each.....AT LEAST.  Remember..........jokes are half truths so yeah I EXPECT that number but also chuckle to my heart's content.  When GrounBEEF acquires 1000 XBC I will gladly post it on here and let everyone know I'm in to win.

Is GrounBEEFtaxi a chupping meth-head because these delusional ramblings  make it appear that he's not chupping lucid. Those of you who honestly think that this chupping coin still has a chupping future are as deluded as Mr Beef and deserve to lose your chupping money. CHUP

What is this attitude of crypto people? Can't you say what you think what could be done better in a nicer way?

GroundBEEF was one of the few people who actually did something. Now let's see what is done in the future. I say GB keep on cupping like a mad man!

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:59:39 PM

Yeah Queef is just a haterader.  Not phased one bit and hey.......even Mario had a Wario.  The more people say nay the more I make my way.  XBC.
GrounQUEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:11:18 PM

GroundBEEF was one of the few people who actually did something. Now let's see what is done in the future. I say GB keep on cupping like a mad man!

Apart from printing the word 'BitcoinPlus' onto some images of women that he found on Google, he's done fuck all besides talk nonsense. The price of XBC is a fraction of what it was when he took over and the trading volume is literally 1% of what it was a month ago. That's because there's no website, no promotion, no developers and no plan.

How long is it going to take for you all to realise that GrounBEEFtaxi is a moron who has promised the world but has delivered absolutely nothing. He's not going to deliver anything either.

XBC was already dead. GrounBEEFtaxi fucked the corpse.

CHUP!
austriabitcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:38:08 AM

Apart from printing the word 'BitcoinPlus' onto some images of women that he found on Google, he's done fuck all besides talk nonsense. The price of XBC is a fraction of what it was when he took over and the trading volume is literally 1% of what it was a month ago. That's because there's no website, no promotion, no developers and no plan.

How long is it going to take for you all to realise that GrounBEEFtaxi is a moron who has promised the world but has delivered absolutely nothing. He's not going to deliver anything either.

CHUP!

Absolutley true

All this groundbeefdude can do is talk some phrases he heard of a lil wayne song
besides he probably owe's only 0.003 Btc worth of XBC

but he gets a few reads on his threads so i guess as a musician you are an attention whore therefore a few reads on his posts and a few likes on his pictres goes a long way for him

Why you even still wasting your time on this crap, there are way better coins out there than this nonsense crap

egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:17:24 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 01:52:51 PM by egghead123

Anyone having problems getting the wallet to sync?I am stuck on block 118285 even though have plenty of connections.Debug has some stuff on it    ........WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block ...........ERROR: ProcessBlock() : block with too little proof-of-stake....connection timeoutERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
GrounQUEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:42:09 AM

Anyone having problems getting the wallet to sync?I am stuck on block 118285 even though have plenty of connections.Debug has some stuff on it    ........WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block ...........ERROR: ProcessBlock() : block with too little proof-of-stake....connection timeout

Perhaps GrounBEEFtaxi can fix this by saying the word CHUP a few times. After all, it has been his solution to all of XBC's other problems. CHUP!
austriabitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:50:19 AM

GroundBeeftaxi is the Clown of Crypto

austriabitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:54:54 AM

at least by now its a sure thing that all you need to do is listen to the opposite  of what groundbeeftaxi( this dude aint even a real burger yet) is telling you

I'm sure by than you're alright

oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:36:52 PM

CHUP!

I am sure there are good things done. No reason to call names and be rude. But I agree with you when you say there is nothing visable. Apart from the Parthenon stuff can be done much more. For example up to date website, twitter activity, IRC-activity, giveaways, other promotional stuff, etc etc.

GroundBEEF what is the future role of MDTSpain in this proces? He knows people who can do all this stuff and he is realy interested in XBC. I talked with him in IRC and he said to me the Parthenon project is a good idea. Did you guys talk since then?

Succes GroundBEEF CHUP!

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:36:01 PM

Folks at least g-beef is trying to do something to help the coin.He didn't expect to be left holding the the whole thing up by himself.Maybe back off a bit in case he decides to leave too and there is nobody left only the tumbleweeds.TBH who could blame him?
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:08:28 PM

Folks at least g-beef is trying to do something to help the coin.He didn't expect to be left holding the the whole thing up by himself.Maybe back off a bit in case he decides to leave too and there is nobody left only the tumbleweeds.TBH who could blame him?

Agree egghead... does youre wallet sync again?

When looking at what MDTSpain is doing with Multiwalletcoin, the rumor he is going to cotribute to the development of XBC, should be enough to let the price of XBC rise 5 times at least. XBC could become his flagship, with captain GroundBEEF. Then the Parthenon (whatever that is) on top of it and BOOM.

BTW Azor and CryptoYoda where are you guys? When you dont want to contribute or communicate anymore, just say so. Nothing wrong with that and perfectly understandeble.

PS if you have XBC and still think there is a future for it (like I do) leef youre wallet open to support the network

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:32:58 PM

Don't worry guys. I won't leave XBC.  I talked with MDTSpain and he says my idea might be a little too ambitious.  I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty bummed. I will try to find another way to get this programmed but IT HAS TO BE DONE.   Maybe we should get a bounty going. I was pretty excited but MDTSpain is currently busy and his crew are working on other projects at the moment.  I will search for another way, I just need some people committed to the kingdom and ready to innovate in the space.  If telhe naysayers on here wish to keep insulting me then have fun but I will play no part in negativity.  Rock on y'all. CHUP!

GrounBEEFtaxi
GrounQUEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:51:44 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 06:37:32 AM by GrounQUEEFtaxi

What is this attitude of crypto people? Can't you say what you think what could be done better in a nicer way?

Okay, I'll explain things in plain English. No attitude or abuse, just the plain facts. GrounBEEFtaxi, please read, digest and reply to the points that I have helpfully summarized at the end of this post.

Don't worry guys. I won't leave XBC.  I talked with MDTSpain and he says my idea might be a little too ambitious.  I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty bummed. I will try to find another way to get this programmed but IT HAS TO BE DONE.

Okay, so you've spoken to MDTSpain and despite the fact that he thought your idea was too ambitious, you're still determined to ignore the advice of somebody who is much more technically literate than you and unilaterally press ahead - even though you've not told anyone here what your idea involves.

In the meantime, you're doing nothing about the website back online and you've not promoted XBC via the Facebook and Twitter pages once. Do you even have access to these? If you do, then surely it's you're job to make use of them - and if you don't, surely it's your job to get access so that you can make use of them.

You have basically gambling the future of XBC on a super top-secret, pie in the sky idea that has already been deemed as 'too ambitious' by the only developer who has seen it. Do you not see that by neglecting XBC, you have lost the gamble already?

Assuming that the planets align and against all odds, you manage to manage to pull off your grand plan, how are you going to get the message out to potential investors? You've already shown that you are incapable of maintaining the website, Facebook and Twitter - do you seriously expect that your idea is so revolutionary that it will gain critical mass just by word of mouth alone? Seriously, what's your plan here?

Maybe we should get a bounty going.

Okay, this thread being made up of replies from the same three or four people. Everyone else is long gone. Do you really think you're going to raise enough money to pay for the development even though you've not told anybody what the idea actually is?

"Don't worry, despite everything else with XBC going tits up since you took over, I will certainly donate funds to this plan which you're refusing to talk about. After all, the law of averages states that something you do is going to work. Here's $10 in XBC. You just need to find another 499 people to match my donation and you're all se... Oops, the price of XBC just crashed again... Make that 999 people!"

Surely you realise that you're talking thousands of dollars if the project has been deemed as 'too ambitious'. The entire market cap of XBC is currently $6875)  What's to stop another developer simply taking your idea and applying it to a coin that isn't dead? This kind of thing happens all the time in crypto, especially as the code will be open source.

I'm afraid to say that XBC is officially dead. The screenshot below from Coinmarketcap.com shows that the total trade volume on XBC in the last 24 hours was just ONE DOLLAR - and you have to remember that this is rounded up to the nearest dollar, so it's probable even lower than this. The numbers do not lie. Dead coins tend to stay dead. Dead coins with a history like XBC are buried in a paupers grave.

I'll be blunt - the community has deserted the coin, all the investors have deserted the coin. The developer has deserted the coin. Even the other members of the new team (Azor and Cryptoyoda) have not been heard from for weeks. Proverbially speaking, you are shouting to an empty room. It seems that you and a couple of others are the only people that have not realized this.

I was pretty excited but MDTSpain is currently busy and his crew are working on other projects at the moment.  I will search for another way, I just need some people committed to the kingdom and ready to innovate in the space.

Do you know how many new coins are released each day? Most of them last only a few days and even the more successful ones tend to peak and gradually drop in value. The crypto world is such that investors have a short attention span and move on very quickly. Do you really think that a coin:

• that was released five months ago and was rereleased four months ago after the original wallet didn't work
  • which is now trading at about 1/100 of its original value
  • was fleeced of all funds by its original developer
  • was abandoned in unscrupulous circumstances by the second development team who originally tried to rescue the coin
  • has seen trading volume  drop from around $2500 a day to $1 a day in a month
  • is being removed from Mintpal
  • is not staking any more due to not having enough daily transactions to support the blockchain
  • has no website
  • has its xbcplus.com domain redirecting to some porno cam girl site
  • has no promotion and is not even utilizing existing Facebook/Twitter pages
  • is being led by someone with zero technical ability and a penchant for talking in 'investor-friendly' gangsta speak and posting photos of semi-naked chicks

is of any interest to investors?

I can see the conversations now:

Investor 1: I think we should pump Darkcoin as it's node based anonymous technology is allowing fully anonymous transfers.

Investor 2: Well I think we should put our money into NXT. It allows you to create your own derivative assets which can then be sold on to investors.

Investor 3: Well I think we should invest our money into XBC. Not only is it run by a dude that talks like a wannabe gangster, but this JPEG that he found on Google features what looks like an underage girl with the word BitcoinPlus superimposed provocatively across her nubile breasts. It even has a phrase that says "XBC is the future of Bitcoin. Surely they wouldn't lie on a JPEG, so it must be true.

Investors 1&2 Together: A wannabe gangster, titties and a vague statement? Sweet Baby Jesus! Invest everything into XBC immediately.

Given the above facts, do you honestly think, that they will see XBC as a more worthy investment than the other coins with better features, better technology, better funding and better development teams? Even if your incredible plan somehow gets developed, you've still got the same problems like no funds, no marketing, nobody developing the coin. Without a firm foundation, any super ambitious grand plan is doomed to fail. You are trying to fix a fatal injury with an elastoplast.

If telhe naysayers on here wish to keep insulting me then have fun but I will play no part in negativity.  Rock on y'all. CHUP!

You are being insulted because you're supposed to be leading this coins development, but you keep avoiding questions that people are asking whilst at the same time, telling them to have faith in your top-secret, overly ambitious idea which will suddenly make XBC relevant again. The fact that you keep referring to yourself in the third person also makes you an object of ridicule, as does the fact that you stated that 1XBC should be worth 500 Bitcoins. I could go on here, but I hope you get the point. (CHUP)

Prove your worth as team leader and please answer the following questions honestly and in plain English.

1. Besides being the only person to step up, what makes you qualified to be team leader?
2. What is your big plan, what makes it so innovative and how will it save XBC?
3. How do you realistically expect to pay for its development (hint: a bounty won't even come close to raising the thousands of dollars needed)?
4. Given your lack of technical know-how, how will you ensure that the developer will be good enough for this 'ambitious' project - who is going to audit his code to sure that the are no nasty surprised or payloads?
5. What is the timescale for development, testing and roll-out?
6. How will you be publicizing your big plan?
7. What happened to the website, why does it redirect to porn and what will you be doing about getting it back?
8. Why are you not promoting XBC via Facebook and Twitter?
9. What are you going to do that is different from all the other dead coins to make XBC relevant again?
10. When are you buying your 1000 of XBC?
11. What happened to Azor and Cryptoyoda? Are they still on board? Can you get them to post here to prove it?

GrounBEEFtaxi - if you think that XBC has a future, then you really need to answer the questions. If you can't answer the questions, then you should declare that XBC is dead because stringing people along for the sake of it is wasting everyone's time.
Baird Ben

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:38:25 AM

I think XBC is officially die but what we nned to do is to save this coin.Community takes over or find another dev.
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:51:32 AM

Don't worry guys. I won't leave XBC.  I talked with MDTSpain and he says my idea might be a little too ambitious.  I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty bummed. I will try to find another way to get this programmed but IT HAS TO BE DONE.   Maybe we should get a bounty going. I was pretty excited but MDTSpain is currently busy and his crew are working on other projects at the moment.  I will search for another way, I just need some people committed to the kingdom and ready to innovate in the space.  If telhe naysayers on here wish to keep insulting me then have fun but I will play no part in negativity.  Rock on y'all. CHUP!

GrounBEEFtaxi

Ok thanks for honnest update.

One thing for sure is better than in the past. No false promisses anymore. Now when something is happening we kwow it is for real. Let us know what you need GB

egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:39:41 AM

PS if you have XBC and still think there is a future for it (like I do) leef youre wallet open to support the network

oldnoob I had to delete my wallet and get a new one but when I put in the backup.dat it showed zero balance as I think wallet was corrupted somehow.I used the import privkey function but it has less coins balance so maybe some coins are still to arrive in it.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:55:21 AM

oldnoob I had to delete my wallet and get a new one but when I put in the backup.dat it showed zero balance as I think wallet was corrupted somehow.I used the import privkey function but it has less coins balance so maybe some coins are still to arrive in it.

Try this:  go to Help -->Debug window -->Console . In the Console you type: repairwallet   now  hit "enter"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: