Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:50:34 PM

I will contact PollforAll regarding how long he wishes to host it.  I will be back with details.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:31:13 PM

PollforAll has mentioned he is almost done.  He says block explorer will be up for 6 months.  I'm fine with that.  In the meantime I wish for all of us to be in a little bit more effective communicative process.  If anybody has a skype account please PM me your account name so I can link you.  Ideas can roll alot faster if we can be in quick communication.  Thank you.

Reason why I'm sticking with Skype is because I have it on my phone and yall can contact me wherever I'm at.  Time is of the essence and this is the reason I'm suggesting this.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
jjmv

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:15:13 AM

I like ALL the logos! And that's awesome about the explorer too!  Grin

Looks like the dns changes went through.  I'll be updating the project sheet and posting things on the website during the next couple of days.  If anyone has any suggestions as far as content goes, let me know. 
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:04:33 PM

No sign of developer, I think it is sure bet to not count on him anymore. Plan B is to use signatures to eventualy find someone who is up to the task but I will also create a thread
on the matter, at Services section. Plan C is look for help at freelancer websites.

On a new logo matters, let me know which one suits you the most so I can start working on a new website design. I personaly don't like logo with black plate, it was made to give
you an idea of how would it all look like if someone for whatever reasons decides to use black color, just like Bitcoin logo and colors were changed many times depending on needs.
Basicaly, the choices are as follows (unless someone else proposes completely different logo or color palette):

1. Red or orange for word "plus" and +
2. Small letter B the same color as word "plus" and + or same color as plate
3. Plate is white, 60% grey or green

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:21:28 PM

Ok couple of things.

1.  As far as the design for the logo.  I'm going for the 1st and and the 4th.  Yes I do believe the black one(although very bitchin) is maybe too strong and maybe too domineering of color tone.

2.  I've actually spoken to mindfox 2 nights ago and I mentioned to him all the stuff that was going on.  He had no objections, he got a little mad when I said I got somebody to do the block explorers.  He said he already had them done, but after I mentioned to him what price I was able to get it for he agreed and gave me the nod and pretty much said "wow, that's a good price".  As far as that is concerned I have to try and get into contact with him again on matters of the wallet and maybe an update(if we can pry it out of him).  I have spoken to him before on matters of a wallet update........just regarding using a new logo on the splash and whatnot.  I don't think that would be to hard to do.

3.  Moving the forum?  I have no problems with moving the forum again but let us please get into contact with everyone on here and let them know before migration begins.  Let us please use the new logo on the new thread(I'd absolutely love it........and please.....let me still be king of XBC ahhahah).

4.  As soon as I get word of block explorers being finished I'll notify Sub and JJMV upon completion.

5.  I myself have goals to integrate XBC as a means of purchasing my music so I have alot of goals in that area that I wish to accomplish(ala record 2 songs, mix, master and then press onto vinyl, package, start my record label page yada yada).  So this will be another focal point of how to extend XBC into an economic progression.  I will do my absolute best to put in all the extra time I have as far as the infrastructure of XBC but just letting you know that I'll also be busy on that end.

6.  SubSTRATA, a new website I believe is not the upmost thing right now.  JJMV was nice enough to provide the new one.  If I had to say what design direction to go...........how about straight white and using the first logo's color design.  I kinda like a futuristic white, clean tone.......it reminds me of this

......I know I know.....but as far as clean, effective and a futuristic economy.  This could be a good design route.....white upon beveled white with the logos and maybe fonts being red.  Something to think about.  Ok......thanks guys

GrounBEEF
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:33:03 PM

We have to trade a little bit more on Mintpal. Look at the following link. Mintpal coin delisting policy:

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/06/mintpal-v2-policies-on-addition-removal-verified-markets-and-ico-escrows/

There has to be a weekly volume of 0.2 BTC. I traded some the last days. And asking you (community) to do the same

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:08:15 PM

I see you guys aint giving up on this coin

I have Web Design Skills aswell as im a german speaking native with little programming skills.
About 1 year ago i got into crypto and right now im going to finish my A level to go to university so in the meantime i would like to put my skills to work and i would like to support you guys any way possible.

Please let me know if you guys interessted in my help- I forgot to mention I help for free because i want t learn and put togethere a resume.

By the way to show im legit i signed up for an account on here with my real name

thanks guys qand hopefully i can help you guys, by te way i hold a few xbc myself so its in my best interesst as well to get that coin to rise again

Substrata: no need to look wider. Website designer is here allready

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:24:30 PM

I'll contact Wolfjurgen tonight and see what he can bring to the table.  Don't want to jump the gun but I'll speak with him on a future development stylistically to get BitcoinPLUS looking and screaming quality.....the way it always should have been.  If he's down to do it of course.
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

I see you guys aint giving up on this coin

I have Web Design Skills aswell as im a german speaking native with little programming skills.
About 1 year ago i got into crypto and right now im going to finish my A level to go to university so in the meantime i would like to put my skills to work and i would like to support you guys any way possible.

Please let me know if you guys interessted in my help- I forgot to mention I help for free because i want t learn and put togethere a resume.

By the way to show im legit i signed up for an account on here with my real name

thanks guys qand hopefully i can help you guys, by te way i hold a few xbc myself so its in my best interesst as well to get that coin to rise again

Substrata: no need to look wider. Website designer is here allready

Jurgen, maybe you can make BitcoinPlus a studie object? Involve class-members in it and get good marks!!! In the mean time earn some money when price goes up  Wink

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:14:06 AM

I need a break from all this, it is starting to negatively affect my health. Weather outside is still sunny and hot so it is a perfect time to collect some energy before rains and grey
clouds overtake the daytime. Whatever you guys feel like doing just do it but think twice before putting much money into the deal, whatever it is, and watch out for noob devs.

Offline for a week, cya later!

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:57:15 PM

I need a break from all this, it is starting to negatively affect my health. Weather outside is still sunny and hot so it is a perfect time to collect some energy before rains and grey
clouds overtake the daytime. Whatever you guys feel like doing just do it but think twice before putting much money into the deal, whatever it is, and watch out for noob devs.

Offline for a week, cya later!

Substrata. Good vacation

oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:56:51 PM

Someone spams craigcoin add list with XBC-ads  Smiley http://list.craigscoin.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=34&Itemid=101

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:11:11 AM

Transparency Update:

Happy to report that Pollforall has supplied us with a block explorer

http://xbc.explorer.ssdpool.com:9099/

One step closer to XBC's reign of the crypto kingdom.  It's a small step but we're heading forward, that's all I care about yall.  TO XBC!

- GROUNBEEFMILLENIUM
ThatDandyMan

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:44:16 AM

Currenctly syncing Smiley
I came from the Craigscoin advert.
B6wBb2fS62k2T16ZiQm2C1a2n1cMmRJixn
Thanks!
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:12:16 PM

Currenctly syncing Smiley
I came from the Craigscoin advert.
B6wBb2fS62k2T16ZiQm2C1a2n1cMmRJixn
Thanks!

Cool. Coins come your way, when I get home tonight.

jjmv

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:16:37 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 03:17:07 PM by jjmv

We got an explorer!  Awesome work guys.  I've been MIA for the last few days also...  I had to get caught up with the fam and the rest of my life.  I updated the explorer link on the website btw.
CryptoConnection

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:27:17 PM

News on XBC?  It seems as though the team is staying diligent and there has been some volume/increase across exchanges. What's the latest guys?
jjmv

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:52:18 PM

News on XBC?  It seems as though the team is staying diligent and there has been some volume/increase across exchanges. What's the latest guys?

Everyone is working hard to get things back into place.  You can take a look at the detailed project sheet here >> https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/ropen.do?rid=0ifc37a7c2c0407c546f896b81487d29f5bf8 or you can visit http://www.bitcoinplus.org for more info.

THE HARD WORK IS PAYING OFF GUYS.  XBC IS RECOVERING!  Smiley
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:54:41 PM

So far myself and the rest of XBC followers are currently securing the status of this coin as a trustworthy coin and a coin for preserving BTC value.  We also are assembling a new community based on trust and reputation.  It is my faith in this coin that has kept me fighting to preserve it and we're finally over the hump of it's tarnished history.  We are on the lookout for only truthful crypto fanatics and people who wish to brainstorm on actually developing a legitimate economy of coin and also becoming a good addition to the Bitcoin name.  People have mentioned XBC as the "savings bond" of the BTC world.  I agree with this but I wish to come up with innovative ideas to really stand out.  We're always on the lookout for a few good men, be it developers, investors or artistic creation.  Thank you for coming in, all are welcome and although it was a rough road.......we're going up and I'll see to it at that.  We all have lives to live and I understand this, I have goals and accomplishments of mine own but I will try my best to merge it with XBC(BitcoinPlus) at the same time.  Let's meet Bitcoin at the top and change the world.  As a joke I have been appointed King of XBC because of my downright fanaticism BUT.........it remains true that I will stay until we challenge BTC strength in the big league crypto arena.  HAIL XBC!

- GrounBEEFMillenium
jjmv

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:34:37 PM

Guys, take a look at an XBC video that this guy Keith F Smith with FtBlox made>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyj9TFU_8YA

I already contacted them through facebook to see if they can change the details with new info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: