Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:42:33 PM

I have contacted them and told them to change it.  Thanks Oldnoob.
CryptoConnection

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:22:11 PM

XBC price, slowly on the rise. The website looks very good. 

There are very small numbers of coin, with a bit of traction XBC has a lot of room for growth. 

Watching closely. Keep up the great work!
darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:20:01 AM

ANY plans to get listed elsewhere: Trex, Blu, Craptsy??? Why still only on one exchange for so long? thnx.
oldnoob

Activity: 157

Why not?

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:01:14 PM

ANY plans to get listed elsewhere: Trex, Blu, Craptsy??? Why still only on one exchange for so long? thnx.

https://www.mintpal.com/market/btc/xbc

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:15:53 PM

I've started a new XBC acct on Twitter.  It's under @ "BitcoinPlusOrg"  I will be posting hilarious quotes just to garner some interest and generate some fun for the coin.  Feel free to post if you wish. 
jjmv

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:20:34 PM

Hey guys.  I've been sick for the last few days... but I'm finally getting back on track again.  I will be posting updates on the project sheet during the next couple of days, and also adding some more content to the site.  If you guys want anything added, let me know.

Nice Beef.  We def need to get moving on the social media side.
oldnoob

Activity: 157

Why not?

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:24:17 PM

Hey guys.  I've been sick for the last few days... but I'm finally getting back on track again.  I will be posting updates on the project sheet during the next couple of days, and also adding some more content to the site.  If you guys want anything added, let me know.

Nice Beef.  We def need to get moving on the social media side.

Cool jjmv nice to hear you are live and kikkin. Maybe a (live) link to @ "BitcoinPlusOrg" Twitter account on the website? Live price? Naked women pics?

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 08:53:34 PM

NEW XBC TWITTER ACCOUNT, PLEASE FOLLOW yall and be sure to retweet and all that jazz.

https://twitter.com/BitcoinPlusOrg

BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:36:03 PM

Shall we start a bounty for the new Mindfoxxy UI wallet for XBC?  Please reply with your thoughts.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:01:26 AM

XBC is gaining followers on the twitter acct.  Please tell your cryptofriends and add yourselves for the updates.

https://twitter.com/BitcoinPlusOrg

- GrounBEEFMillenium
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:00:28 AM

GrounBEEF is undergoing an experiment.  His experiment is to acquire musicians to adopt XBC as a means of income into their careers.  He has started by enlisting one of his dj friends in Los Angeles.  My musical compatriot DJ Eddie.FM has been profiled on the XBC Music Economy blogspot page.

Until we have a full revamp of the site I wanted to test this to see what would happen.  I will be slowly trying to promote this through varied social network sites to see if traction is gained.  Anyhow there will be more to come on there and maybe this can turn into something nice. 

http://xbcmusic.blogspot.com/

I will also be posting this on the twitter feed.  Much Chup yall.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
jjmv

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:20:32 PM

Cool jjmv nice to hear you are live and kikkin. Maybe a (live) link to @ "BitcoinPlusOrg" Twitter account on the website? Live price? Naked women pics?

I'll post a link to the twitter page, and start finding out details on posting a live price.  girls??? I would love to... hehehe, but it just doesnt seem like a good idea.
jjmv

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:23:09 PM

We are listed at btc-market also >> https://btc-market.org/?Pair=XBC_BTC

Not much volume at that exchange though...
ExtraSpecialBitter

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:25:23 PM

I am a long time holder of XBC and have been staking since the beginning and would like to thank all of you that have kept this coin alive.  You are asking for ideas, well I have a big one.  I am very much a layman when it comes to the technical side of cryptocurriences so my idea may be way out of our capabilities but I figured I would throw it out there anyway.  Is there any chance we could turn XBC into  something like Bitshares PTS or NXT where we take snapshots of XBC and  create say Bitcoinplusmusic, Bitcoinplusdollars, or  Bitcoinplusanything.  This would really make use of our Plus.  Something similar would be like what Cinni Coin is looking to do and that is creating a third party DAC(Decentralized Automated Company) where your ownership in Cinni gives you 80% stake in the new crypto and PTS and AGS get 10% each.  Getting the Bitshare community involved could really help with our exposure and volume.   GroundBeef, there may be a way of tying in your music with all of this as well.  Just my two cents worth.
jjmv

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:59:36 PM

I am a long time holder of XBC and have been staking since the beginning and would like to thank all of you that have kept this coin alive.  You are asking for ideas, well I have a big one.  I am very much a layman when it comes to the technical side of cryptocurriences so my idea may be way out of our capabilities but I figured I would throw it out there anyway.  Is there any chance we could turn XBC into  something like Bitshares PTS or NXT where we take snapshots of XBC and  create say Bitcoinplusmusic, Bitcoinplusdollars, or  Bitcoinplusanything.  This would really make use of our Plus.  Something similar would be like what Cinni Coin is looking to do and that is creating a third party DAC(Decentralized Automated Company) where your ownership in Cinni gives you 80% stake in the new crypto and PTS and AGS get 10% each.  Getting the Bitshare community involved could really help with our exposure and volume.   GroundBeef, there may be a way of tying in your music with all of this as well.  Just my two cents worth.

Yes Yes... Interesting idea indeed.  I wonder what mindfox's thoughs would be about something like this...
ExtraSpecialBitter

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:22:11 PM

Thanks for the support jjmv. Since there may be some interest in pursuing this I would like to expand on this idea a little further.  First off,  XBC would be like holding shares of a company and things like Bitcoinplusmusic would be the dividends paid to its stockholders.  By allowing off chutes of  XBC we are able to start small but also have the ability to grow exponentially.   But we obviously need to be different and innovative and that will be the most important part of this.   What would you think of owners of XBC always holding a 10% stake in all of it’s dividends, kind of like NXT and Unity rolled up into one.  For example,  those holding before the snapshot of bitcoinplusmusic would get there shares of bitcoinplusmusic and would also have a percentage of bitcoinplusmusic in their XBC as well.  If we are able to make this work  it means  the value of XBC will continue to grow with each new offering hopefully inching closer to your goal, GrounBEEF, of 500 BTC Smiley.  These are just some of my random thoughts but obviously the need for a willing developer is of the utmost importance in making any of this worthy of our consideration. 
spinladen

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:48:28 AM

Is anyone else havin wallet issues?  The last time I had a connection w it was the 13th, and i opened it today and keep gettin 0 connections to the network.

Thoughts?
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:44:19 PM

I'll post a link to the twitter page, and start finding out details on posting a live price.  girls??? I would love to... hehehe, but it just doesnt seem like a good idea.

I offchance passed a couple of amsterdam hookers by on the street and asked if they would accept xbc but they say they would consider it when it reaches 500btc only.I told them to convert their visa machine to receive xbc and maybe consider put their savings into it for the future.They looked at me very strangely but perhaps that was because my mouth was drooling uncontrollably into my can of koolade at the time.

█████████████████████
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:46:15 PM

I vote online banking protocol on poll also.What does it mean though??

█████████████████████
ExtraSpecialBitter

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:03:09 PM

Is anyone else havin wallet issues?  The last time I had a connection w it was the 13th, and i opened it today and keep gettin 0 connections to the network.

Thoughts?

I'm using a mac wallet at the moment with no problems.  I had 5 connections yesterday which seems to be the average amount I get now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: