Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:32:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:23:35 AM

BIG NEWS.........CODE RED.......CODE RED...............TRANSPARENCY UPDATE!!!

GrounBEEFTaxi has spoken with the Mindfox diggety programma voodoo child........the results of this conversation made me almost cream my pants.  I've been trying my best to be as professional as possible but I just can't do that sorry everyone.  However, that being said Mindfox has agreed with me on the fact that music within the wallet is a great idea.  We've only scratched the surface insofar as how to really implement maybe a buying structure within the wallet but it HAS been agreed upon.  Mindfox is deliberating the best approach on his own end on how it could be done.  From what he's already told me it sounds genius(I just cannot divulge details until we get working on it.......or if the community prefers......divulge when the wallet gets released).  I personally feel it would be best to keep it behind the scenes and just blow it out the gate when it's ready instead of giving people's hopes up on expectations that weren't met insofar as what their imagination is telling them before it comes a reality.  SO YES, WE NEED FUNDING ASAP.  So far thanks to egghead we have .25 BTC in the hole but we need more...........and this time........Mindfox WILL be paid for his work.  The previous history of XBC will be written over by this and good riddance.  Could BitcoinPLUS be the music industry disruptor the world has been waiting for............for fuck's sake yes......let's do this.

On another note........one of my own music tracks I've been working on is going well.  I just got back home from Hollywood at around 1:20 a.m and the vocals sound great..........the beats sound great...........we might actually have a hit single in the bag man........I think we really do.  My friends and I after we're done will be sending it to mastering by a guy who's done the who's who of famous grammy winners(even though I'm not a big fan.........this guy apparently did Skrillex's album.....so fuck yeah).  Just gotta do the best guitar tracks this week in MY LIFE.........and hope to God it comes out banging.

I will merge XBC with my music career, this is my promise..........this is my life investment........and keep hanging on people........we're going to the fucking moon babes.  CHUP.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:40:53 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 10:59:39 AM by oldnoob

BIG NEWS.........CODE RED.......CODE RED...............TRANSPARENCY UPDATE!!!

GrounBEEFTaxi has spoken with the Mindfox diggety programma voodoo child........the results of this conversation made me almost cream my pants.  I've been trying my best to be as professional as possible but I just can't do that sorry everyone.  However, that being said Mindfox has agreed with me on the fact that music within the wallet is a great idea.  We've only scratched the surface insofar as how to really implement maybe a buying structure within the wallet but it HAS been agreed upon.  Mindfox is deliberating the best approach on his own end on how it could be done.  From what he's already told me it sounds genius(I just cannot divulge details until we get working on it.......or if the community prefers......divulge when the wallet gets released).  I personally feel it would be best to keep it behind the scenes and just blow it out the gate when it's ready instead of giving people's hopes up on expectations that weren't met insofar as what their imagination is telling them before it comes a reality.  SO YES, WE NEED FUNDING ASAP.  So far thanks to egghead we have .25 BTC in the hole but we need more...........and this time........Mindfox WILL be paid for his work.  The previous history of XBC will be written over by this and good riddance.  Could BitcoinPLUS be the music industry disruptor the world has been waiting for............for fuck's sake yes......let's do this.

On another note........one of my own music tracks I've been working on is going well.  I just got back home from Hollywood at around 1:20 a.m and the vocals sound great..........the beats sound great...........we might actually have a hit single in the bag man........I think we really do.  My friends and I after we're done will be sending it to mastering by a guy who's done the who's who of famous grammy winners(even though I'm not a big fan.........this guy apparently did Skrillex's album.....so fuck yeah).  Just gotta do the best guitar tracks this week in MY LIFE.........and hope to God it comes out banging.

I will merge XBC with my music career, this is my promise..........this is my life investment........and keep hanging on people........we're going to the fucking moon babes.  CHUP.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

Wouw great news. 0,25 BTC send. I trust you GBM somehow! And religh I get the coins back when the wallet work gets canceld

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:19:19 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 05:14:23 PM by egghead123

[quote author=GrounBEEFtaxi link=LIFE.........and hope to God it comes out banging.

I will merge XBC with my music career, this is my promise..........this is my life investment........and keep hanging on people........we're going to the fucking moon babes.  CHUP.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
[/quote]

Great news and good work G-Beef.Looking forward to buying that hit single with bitcoinplus off itunes in the near future Smiley

egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:28:29 PM

[/quote]

You are working hard and deserve results but should you not also be looking at one of the most important issue facing the world today?Energy conservation,water conservation,Carbon emissions,climate change,loss of species and habitat.

As XBC is a "green" POS future looking coin this should have been one of your MAIN features.

[/quote]

One step at a time mate.Rome wasn't built in a day.I agree with your concept though as I am a big fan of looking after the envoirnment,habitat and wildlife and would love nothing more than to contribute to their wellbeing everytime I made a purchase with xbc in the future but all these ideas are hard to implement so if you have any expertise on their application you should contact jjmv with a plan or something but scammy carbon credits wouldn't be something I would have an interest in unless some real trees were being planted or some real dolphins swimming in clean rubbish free oceans.In my view carbon credits and all that hypocrisy is a pile of shyte.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:21:05 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 12:17:48 AM by GrounBEEFtaxi

The green aspects of this coin has yet to be marketed and definitely WILL be applied.  Thank you TellitlikeitIs..........I do believe that our digital reserves can be a great tool to promote a greener outlook upon the whole bitcoin environment while also retaining cost effective banking throughout the globe. However, I do think it won't mean a great lot UNTIL we build this baby to extreme heights.  Musicians are definitely always fighting the good fight on that end and trust me.......your case does not fall on deaf ears.  Possible cost effective music industry disruption sounds like a grand ol' party and am definitely all for it.  TellitlikeitIs, I appreciate your commentary and please by all means stick with us.  I will keep note of this and possibly add the "good to the environment" label on future bitcoinplus graphics and promotions. Of course I have to do this with style and finesse and will figure out a good couple of phrases that will be catchy.  

Current investments toward the new UI wallet are below(FUNDS TRANSPARENCY UPDATE:) EXTREME THANKS TO THOSE BELOW.

Egghead = .25 BTC
Oldnoob = .25 BTC
JJMV = .1 BTC
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:20:09 PM

Oh yes and please, feel free to contact me via skype at this name "GrounBEEFTaxi........or GrounBEEF Taxi(two words I forget)."  I do have a day to day job and unfortunately cannot spend 24 hours a day on XBC.  Day to day job, working on music and also maintaining XBC demand pretty much all my time so just letting you guys know what's up.  Thanks and above all, To XBC!!!

- GBT

P.S please do not hesitate one bit to contact me for anything or any questions.  I have skype on the phone so I can keep contact 24/7. Thanks.
CryptoConnection

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:57:16 PM

Oh yes and please, feel free to contact me via skype at this name "GrounBEEFTaxi........or GrounBEEF Taxi(two words I forget)."  I do have a day to day job and unfortunately cannot spend 24 hours a day on XBC.  Day to day job, working on music and also maintaining XBC demand pretty much all my time so just letting you guys know what's up.  Thanks and above all, To XBC!!!

- GBT

P.S please do not hesitate one bit to contact me for anything or any questions.  I have skype on the phone so I can keep contact 24/7. Thanks.

You're the man.  Thanks for your diligence.
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:55:00 AM

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:15:39 PM

I've been thinking about our Poloniex home and whether it's good or not to be added onto more exchanges that can't be trusted.  For example.......I thought Mintpal was going to be a long runner in the crypto exchange world.....boy was I wrong.  Alot of funds we're taken away and lost coins unaccounted for.  Considering the rareness of our reserves I would think a couple thousand would be a big loss for our staking procedures......or would that help?  Don't know.  However maybe a new feature of coin age(when the last time the person signed on with the wallet) occured.  That way we can know if the wallet was ever checked or not pertaining to that account.  Even though the person(like satoshi) may never use his stash.....at least we can tell if the account is still alive whenever he signs onto the wallet itself.  Be it password or whatnot.
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:59:11 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 08:23:39 PM by egghead123

We need to figure out a way of raising development funds.The shithead who along with his sidekicks(we know who they are)who ran off with our development funds raised at the IPO won't help.That money belongs to this coin but has long gone.We need money for development and ideas to raise those funds.

For example.investor will buy XBC at a discount from any reserve and sell back at same fixed price less staked coins when coin reaches a high price or sell amount to cover initial loan principal amount and return surplus or something like that.The returned coins would be worth much more but the staked coins would act as interest.The staked coins would in effect be the ROI from the coin swap/loan whatever.Start talking about these things also because this is how business is done in the real world.If there was a reserve created for this purpose the coin would effectively pay for itself and risk would be very low for the investor.

Make the coin work to fund itself just like a bank uses money mechanics.Coin supply can be changed by agreement and reserve fund can be created by agreement but managed responsibly on behalf of the community in their best interest.These are only opening shots for ideas.
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:35:22 PM

[quote ]However maybe a new feature of coin age(when the last time the person signed on with the wallet) occured.  That way we can know if the wallet was ever checked or not pertaining to that account.  Even though the person(like satoshi) may never use his stash.....at least we can tell if the account is still alive whenever he signs onto the wallet itself.  Be it password or whatnot.
[/quote]

Yeah it would be good to at least know what coins are lost and if verified lost could they be relaced back into a development wallet.We need to get back on the IRC at an agreed time GMT/EST etc and start talking about these things.Also easier ways to directly convert fiat to XBC etc need to be addressed.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:16:32 AM

I'll speak with Mindfox about that possible implementation.  Don't know how hard that is but it has to be safe and well thought out before making something like that.  I wouldn't see how hard it would be to make something that shows a node for an account be "green" instead of "red" when it appears.  Would also be good if you needed to transact with the person right away.
jjmv

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:24:39 PM

All great ideas for the wallet guys, but... should we prioritize some of these?  Should we start off with the basic updates first, then add on the stake features, then the music feature? or vice versa...

My guess is that we will not have too many people that donate to this project during the fourth major re-re-re-release... In reality, the majority of the community was lost during the previous scams and there may be just a few of us who help cover the costs this time around.  If Mindfox does the basic updates to the wallet (new logo included), and we plan to have it and the new website ready for launch all at once, then I'm sure that a lot more people would be enticed to become involved, donate, etc...  I think that this first major "rebranding" step is crucial and will finally separate us from the previous a$$holes who took from the community in the past.

Beef, I know that this is still in the early planning stages, but could you talk reach out to mindfox and find out if he can give us a ballpark figure for this work?
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:53:16 AM

All great ideas for the wallet guys, but... should we prioritize some of these?  Should we start off with the basic updates first, then add on the stake features, then the music feature? or vice versa...

My guess is that we will not have too many people that donate to this project during the fourth major re-re-re-release... In reality, the majority of the community was lost during the previous scams and there may be just a few of us who help cover the costs this time around.  If Mindfox does the basic updates to the wallet (new logo included), and we plan to have it and the new website ready for launch all at once, then I'm sure that a lot more people would be enticed to become involved, donate, etc...  I think that this first major "rebranding" step is crucial and will finally separate us from the previous a$$holes who took from the community in the past.

Beef, I know that this is still in the early planning stages, but could you talk reach out to mindfox and find out if he can give us a ballpark figure for this work?

Will try to reach him as soon as I can, have already asked him what honestly 1000 usd would get us.  I haven't gotten a reply yet but it's only been half a day so I have to wait on it.  Whatever this upgrade entails with the 1000 put in I guess I'll just have to fork it out of my own pocket........or hope BTC shoots up! ahhahaha.  Anyhow, we're moving forwards and i'll be doing a bunch of musician promotion pretty soon.  Since I haven't got much objections to the adoption letter I will move it forward and continue.  Don't worry yall the funds are still here and ready for deployment when ready.  This week I'm pretty busy with work.......next days are 11-8 for next 5 days and I have to squeeze in recording vocals and guitars in early mornings and evenings.   Whatever else time I have will be for XBC of course so I'll try my best to do as much promotion as I can.  Thanks yall.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:57:23 AM

Oh.......just noticed the adoption letter is friggin super small on the twitter page......I'm fixing that right now. 
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:12:01 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 05:41:59 AM by GrounBEEFtaxi

Just in.........I've gotten moderator capabilities at the XBC reddit page FINALLY.  I think it might have been Hamty who hooked me up and now we have gained control of the Sub.  I have taken down all of the old posts because quite frankly...........they're useless to what we've accomplished the last 2 months.  We are starting fresh, we are starting brand spanking new and we are building it TRUE.  Please feel free to add the reddit page to your list of xbc sites and whatnot.  I will begin to start posting some places in the redditworld about XBC when I deem necessary and if you feel so too then go right ahead.  I issued a statement as the first posting on there and probably will change the graphic header when I have time.  Much transparency......

GBT

http://www.reddit.com/r/XBC/

OH AND PLEASE UPVOTE OUR POST IN THE R/CRYPTOCURRENCY SUBREDDIT HERE. THANKS.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2knfdh/grounbeeftaxi_and_jjmv_have_revived_xbc_and_are/
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:40:47 PM

Oldnoob I checked that link but it doesnt get to the letter anymore.

This is link for letter off twitter page      http://imgur.com/a/pjVIe
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:49:38 PM

Oh.......just noticed the adoption letter is friggin super small on the twitter page......I'm fixing that right now. 

retweets needed folks
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:39:41 PM

That in wallet buying option would be very cool. Then I can directly buy stuf with my staked coins. Hope the songs or records are not very expencive  Wink

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:05:45 PM

nice job on that letter there king.could pull heart strings and guitar strings at the same time with that one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: