Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:51:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262845 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:48:41 PM

This thread summed up:

Q: Do they have the hardware?
A: No.

Q: Are they are scam?
A: Not yet.

Q: Will they scam?
A: Probably, CEO is called Josh.

The poster summed up:

Trust -540 Cheesy
I have plenty of BTC in zencloud, try to understand humor Smiley
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:33:28 PM

This thread summed up:

Q: Do they have the hardware?
A: No.

Q: Are they are scam?
A: Not yet.

Q: Will they scam?
A: Probably, CEO is called Josh.

Hahaha, are you a scam? With that trust rating how can't you be? Cheesy You realise that when you write something like this you discredit only yourself.
FlexHash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:59:19 PM

Recent GAW announcements:

- the Vaultbreaker aka Titan Killer 750 MH/s Scrypt ASIC batch 1 will be hosted soon-ish (?) on ZenCloud, including the ones purchased for shipping. It will not be able to use The Most Profitable Pool In The World (ZenPool) but will keep it's original hosting cost ($3.67 per day).
- alternatively said Vaultbreaker can be converted to Hashlets. This option will allow to use ZenPool, but will incur the Hashlet maintenance fee ($60 per day), which is significantly higher than Vaulbreaker's fee.
- same options are available to Vaultbreaker mini (375 MH/s) batch 1, but do not apply to VB / VB mini batch 2. Batch 2 options will be announced later.
- Hashlet price will be increased "tomorrow", not sure if that means Sunday or Monday. The new price is not known yet.

Other observations:

In the announcements GAW CEO mentioned "A2" and "proprietary Hashlet hardware" but did not mention Zeus hardware seen in the warehouse pictures.

ZenPool has grown by another 50 GH/s in the last few hours - http://i.snag.gy/nZHoz.jpg

You are right, that is a warehouse, not a real mining farm and those are Zeus chip based miners, not 28nm A2.  In the other photo they showed long time ago (the tiny basement mining farm), there were some A2 miners. But GAW has not ordered from Innosilicon for a long time (nor Gridseed, nor Zeus).
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:20:32 PM

- the Vaultbreaker aka Titan Killer 750 MH/s Scrypt ASIC batch 1 will be hosted soon-ish (?) on ZenCloud, including the ones purchased for shipping. It will not be able to use The Most Profitable Pool In The World (ZenPool) but will keep it's original hosting cost ($3.67 per day).
- alternatively said Vaultbreaker can be converted to Hashlets. This option will allow to use ZenPool, but will incur the Hashlet maintenance fee ($60 per day), which is significantly higher than Vaulbreaker's fee.
- same options are available to Vaultbreaker mini (375 MH/s) batch 1, but do not apply to VB / VB mini batch 2. Batch 2 options will be announced later.
- Hashlet price will be increased "tomorrow", not sure if that means Sunday or Monday. The new price is not known yet.

Other observations:

In the announcements GAW CEO mentioned "A2" and "proprietary Hashlet hardware" but did not mention Zeus hardware seen in the warehouse pictures.

ZenPool has grown by another 50 GH/s in the last few hours -

You are right, that is a warehouse, not a real mining farm and those are Zeus chip based miners, not 28nm A2.  In the other photo they showed long time ago (the tiny basement mining farm), there were some A2 miners. But GAW has not ordered from Innosilicon for a long time (nor Gridseed, nor Zeus).
Where did you see this "tiny basement farm". Pics please.

They have 3 data centers and no basement farm as far as I know.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
FlexHash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:36:44 PM

Other observations:

ZenPool has grown by another 50 GH/s in the last few hours - http://i.snag.gy/nZHoz.jpg

Well, you have seen the photos in this thread. With less than 50 working A2 miners, that's tiny to me.  Far from the 236GHs they claim.

Don't call them data centers, those are not.

GAW was a Zeus reseller, I am not surprised to see a warehouse photo. And even that's several months ago.
They didn't really deploy Zeus as they know the power efficiency is better with A2.

We have mining farms, believe me, I know what a mining farm should look like.

As you can tell from our website. We are not afraid of speaking up.  We do not want people like GAW to damage the reputation of real hashing power providers.

Not only scammer will damage trusts between people in this industry, but also they do have a strong incentive to depress Altcoins. (Why didn't they pay you altcoins directly? think about that.)

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:27:50 PM

Other observations:

ZenPool has grown by another 50 GH/s in the last few hours -

Well, you have seen the photos in this thread. With less than 50 working A2 miners, that's tiny to me.  Far from the 236GHs they claim.

Don't call them data centers, those are not.

GAW was a Zeus reseller, I am not surprised to see a warehouse photo. And even that's several months ago.
They didn't really deploy Zeus as they know the power efficiency is better with A2.

We have mining farms, believe me, I know what a mining farm should look like.

As you can tell from our website. We are not afraid of speaking up.  We do not want people like GAW to damage the reputation of real hashing power providers.

Not only scammer will damage trusts between people in this industry, but also they do have a strong incentive to depress Altcoins. (Why didn't they pay you altcoins directly? think about that.)

50 A2 is not a data center and can't be called a farm, it's just a small operation anybody can have in their basement Cheesy

Let's not forget guys, all of us tiny farmers have a dedicated power transformer in our back yard. Nothing to see here, move on.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:28:32 PM

Anyone know what hashtalk.org doesn't work? Seems an admin made it read only?
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:34:42 PM

Just seen this thread, would of jumped in at $16.  Now that's is $20 not too sure....  

You can create an account, load it up with a few hundred BTC and then each day use the HashPoints you'll receive to give you a discount on the Hashlets you buy.   Each Hashlet is worth 1 uBTC (100 Satoshi) and you'll get 300 per BTC per day.    Grin

However if you are trying to go on the lighter BTC side, you could also post offers to buy on HashTalk.org.

Yes please do this and every gaw lover in this thread Grin and when some imaginary hacker (josh) claims all yer btc  then maybe ppl will learn hehe

Hey I was giving options.   Anyway it would be very unlikely for the CEO to hack a few thousand BTC.   The big money would be in a IPO of GAWMiners.   Why go for millions when you could get billions?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:57:22 PM

Anyone know what hashtalk.org doesn't work? Seems an admin made it read only?

Was migrated to a new server. Should be ok now.

https://hashtalk.org/t/hashtalk-org-has-a-new-home/8110
m0narch

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:12:31 AM

GAW CEO Josh has claimed that the photos they released of their warehouse is actually one of their functioning data centers.

Here is the link on hashtalk.org:

https://hashtalk.org/t/vaultbeakers-come-early/7605/155

Honestly this is very plausible. I've read numerous articles that discuss bitcoin mining in data centers and how they are designed using air displacement as opposed to traditional cooling. Here is an example of this:

http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2014/08/01/bitfury-asic-maker-builds-20mw-bitcoin-mining-data-center/

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:29:27 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 12:41:26 AM by suchmoon

GAW CEO Josh has claimed that the photos they released of their warehouse is actually one of their functioning data centers.

Here is the link on hashtalk.org:

https://hashtalk.org/t/vaultbeakers-come-early/7605/155

Honestly this is very plausible. I've read numerous articles that discuss bitcoin mining in data centers and how they are designed using air displacement as opposed to traditional cooling. Here is an example of this:

http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2014/08/01/bitfury-asic-maker-builds-20mw-bitcoin-mining-data-center/

I'm not an HVAC engineer but Bitfury's layout with separated hot/cold aisles looks very different from GAW's. I find it hard to believe they would be able to vent half a megawatt from that aisle they were standing in.

Edit: I was referring to this picture: http://i.snag.gy/WE5Kk.jpg
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:38:43 AM

All you scandalmongering pool admins, here is a response for you from the CEO Smiley

https://hashtalk.org/t/zencloud-pool-announcement/8136

After careful review, we've decided pointing our hashing power to these pools is counterproductive for our goal of promoting stability in this industry. Instead, we will be sending our hashing power to our own private pools, but keeping your payouts 100% based on the pool you select. This effectively gives you access to your favorite pools, but now with nearly perfect uptime.
spiceminer15

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:40:18 AM

lmao, that one statement is really a joke.

I was on the fence about this whole thing but that really makes me think...
ScryptHasher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:46:22 AM

All you scandalmongering pool admins, here is a response for you from the CEO Smiley

After careful review, we've decided pointing our hashing power to these pools is counterproductive for our goal of promoting stability in this industry. Instead, we will be sending our hashing power to our own private pools, but keeping your payouts 100% based on the pool you select. This effectively gives you access to your favorite pools, but now with nearly perfect uptime.

So let me get this straight... they claim their hash power is so grand they can't point it towards regular pools... and they need to keep it pointed at a secret hush hush pool that magically pays out WAY over profitability without proof of pointing it's hash power towards any coin at all.... how does this NOT sound like a scam??
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:52:20 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 05:47:04 AM by suchmoon

Apologies to the signature campaign police for making multiple posts, but there is one more subject that is important to note:

https://hashtalk.org/t/haslet-pricing/8143

The price change for Hashlets did not slow down sales, if anything, they have increased. So we will be updating pricing again sometime this week.

Edit: There are going to be two different kinds of hashlets:

https://hashtalk.org/t/hashlet-pricing/8143/30

The Haslets we are selling now will be branded as "Geniuses Hashlets", they will be able to do things other Hashlets will not. They will gain value as those features roll out.

So calculating ROI for them is not as easy as a normal miner. Our goal is to deliver features far more powerful then any normal miner! This is why we are buying so many companies

If you get a feeling that they're just making this up as they go you're not alone Grin
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:55:02 AM

https://hashtalk.org/t/vaultbeakers-come-early/7605

Even better, on the "Vaultbreakers" announcement, he refers to their own products incorrectly... "MB" instead of "MH"'s several times, so it's not just one typo.  I don't think this guy knows what he's doing.  Undecided

Here we go...
roparker2014

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:01:06 AM

Quick noob question, sorry if its been answered elsewhere already:

If I buy some of these Hashlets, do I get paid daily earnings which I can withdraw at any time?
ScryptHasher

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:09:44 AM

So let's get this right... I ask 2 people to invest 1$... I promise guaranteed returns of 2$.. I pay person 1 back with person 2's dollar.. He goes wow this is great and gets more people to invest.. I use their money to pay off other people's investment.. people then invest more because hey... I've been good for it!...    but wait that's illegal... so let's call it "hashlets" and claim it's hashing on a "secret pool" and claim we have some ridiculous amount of hashpower... blamo legal..

I'm surprised he has the balls to remain in the U.S. given its only a ticking time bomb until this whole thing implodes and he has a shitload of feds going through everything he's done.. 
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:14:08 AM

So let's get this right... I ask 2 people to invest 1$... I promise guaranteed returns of 2$.. I pay person 1 back with person 2's dollar.. He goes wow this is great and gets more people to invest.. I use their money to pay off other people's investment.. people then invest more because hey... I've been good for it!...    but wait that's illegal... so let's call it "hashlets" and claim it's hashing on a "secret pool" and claim we have some ridiculous amount of hashpower... blamo legal..

I'm surprised he has the balls to remain in the U.S. given its only a ticking time bomb until this whole thing implodes and he has a shitload of feds going through everything he's done.. 

We don't know anything so we can't really jump to conclusions like that. The possibilites (good and bad) are endless, but we know nothing which means it's impossible to make educated decisions regarding investing or not. All we can do is gamble at this point.

Not your keys, not your coins!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:15:51 AM

Quick noob question, sorry if its been answered elsewhere already:

If I buy some of these Hashlets, do I get paid daily earnings which I can withdraw at any time?

Yes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: