Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262848 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:03:24 AM

We are now officially forking Litecoin. Well we would be if we existed.

https://hashtalk.org/t/double-hash-for-all-hashlets-for-the-next-12-hours/8585

we are amping up all your miners and doubling their power for 12 hours. This is just one of many examples the types of things we will be doing with Hashlets!

Not only litecoin. Forking a single coin would be derogatory for such a big amount of hashpower. As soon as the multi pool forces all the hash power to a single, most profitable coin, it destroys it in an instant and moves to the next one after a while. During those 12 hours that everyone's the hashing power is magically doubled, the hashlets could destroy every single scrypt coin that has ever existed. We shall thank our lord and saviour GAW miner seo for not destroying all the coins out there while he clearly has the ability of doing so.
It isn't a doubling in hashing it is a promotion where the payouts are doubled for 12 hours.  Now you can go back to checking under your bed for monsters.  

You missed a couple of things.

Their damn CEO clearly states:

Doubling their hash power Doubling their hash power Doubling thei hash power

Oh and also

[/sarcasm]

Go and read some more.  He later explained they are doing this by just doubling the payouts for 12 hours. 
nssminer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:12:17 AM

My hash rate has doubled.....Very Nice!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 04:18:20 AM

I don't see a double in their hashpower: http://liteshack.com/

Clearly you are looking at the wrong website:

http://i.snag.gy/56OQ5.jpg

Now seriously, yes they are just doubling the payouts.

In other words: "We are selling too fast, let's raise the price from $16 to $20 to $25. We are selling too slow now, let's double the payouts to stir up sales but let's call it double hash instead of double payouts just because". They are smoking some good stuff there and I wish they'd sell that instead of hashlets. Then at least it would all make sense, now it's like being a designated driver.  Roll Eyes
dyask

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:53:17 AM

In other words: "We are selling too fast, let's raise the price from $16 to $20 to $25. We are selling too slow now, let's double the payouts to stir up sales but let's call it double hash instead of double payouts just because". They are smoking some good stuff there and I wish they'd sell that instead of hashlets. Then at least it would all make sense, now it's like being a designated driver.  Roll Eyes
In all fairness I never read they were selling too slow.   I don't think that has been said.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:23:46 AM

In all fairness I never read they were selling too slow.   I don't think that has been said.

True, it hasn't been said explicitly, but what other reason would you suggest for a promotion like that? Don't get me wrong - it's a nice promo from the customer's perspective, especially for the $16 buyers. But why do anything to increase sales if there is a known capacity problem?
dyask

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:38:26 AM

True, it hasn't been said explicitly, but what other reason would you suggest for a promotion like that? Don't get me wrong - it's a nice promo from the customer's perspective, especially for the $16 buyers. But why do anything to increase sales if there is a known capacity problem?

This is just my idea, hasn't been said either.   I think it was an attempt to slow the selling of Hashlets by 3rd parties.  Right now they post a [WTS] message on HashTalk.org.   Then a ticket is submitted for each and every transaction for the Hashlets to be transferred to the new owner.   That has to be a pain point for GAWMiners.   It seems like long term there are plans to have a Hashlet market where transactions can be handled automatically.  (Maybe I'm reading too much into it.)

I basically agree that there are a lot of unknowns here.   I don't know what a Hashlet really is, I have my ideas but I don't know for sure.   I can't account for the claimed hashrate, etc, etc.   However, I'm hard pressed to outright call it a scam.   For example I'm much more clear about PBMining being some kind of Ponzi scheme, but I'm not clear about the Hashlets.   The thing that is different about GAWMiners is that these guys are easy to track down and if it really is a scam it will be bad for them in the end.   A lot of other cloud operations are very shady in comparison to GAWMiners and it is much harder to find out who is behind it.   
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:01:33 AM

This is just my idea, hasn't been said either.   I think it was an attempt to slow the selling of Hashlets by 3rd parties.  Right now they post a [WTS] message on HashTalk.org.   Then a ticket is submitted for each and every transaction for the Hashlets to be transferred to the new owner.   That has to be a pain point for GAWMiners.   It seems like long term there are plans to have a Hashlet market where transactions can be handled automatically.  (Maybe I'm reading too much into it.)

I basically agree that there are a lot of unknowns here.   I don't know what a Hashlet really is, I have my ideas but I don't know for sure.   I can't account for the claimed hashrate, etc, etc.   However, I'm hard pressed to outright call it a scam.   For example I'm much more clear about PBMining being some kind of Ponzi scheme, but I'm not clear about the Hashlets.   The thing that is different about GAWMiners is that these guys are easy to track down and if it really is a scam it will be bad for them in the end.   A lot of other cloud operations are very shady in comparison to GAWMiners and it is much harder to find out who is behind it.   

That's a good point. A marketplace is one of the promised features: http://gawminers.com/pages/hashlet (towards the end of the page)

I'm not calling it a scam either but I think that a "financial instrument" or an "investment fund" would be a more appropriate title than a "cloud miner". Trouble is, those other titles come with all sorts of regulations and disclosures, whereas a "cloud miner"... well it's fluffy and that's about all we need to know. My 2 satoshis anyway.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:19:15 AM

I don't think they are mining Scrypt at all. Being an ASIC company they must be mining BTC or X11.

Not your keys, not your coins!
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:34:37 AM

That's a good point. A marketplace is one of the promised features: http://gawminers.com/pages/hashlet (towards the end of the page)

I'm not calling it a scam either but I think that a "financial instrument" or an "investment fund" would be a more appropriate title than a "cloud miner". Trouble is, those other titles come with all sorts of regulations and disclosures, whereas a "cloud miner"... well it's fluffy and that's about all we need to know. My 2 satoshis anyway.

I've got 3 hashlets and 2 fury on zenminer, and since this morning I can see doubled MH/s on each miner.
Taking a look on the gawminers I can see that now the price to buy them is doubled. So maybe... Just my thinking is that... the first purchases were promotional?
Happy to know I got doubled incomes, even if... the today's 24h payout is zeroed!

Is it zero to you too?
dyask

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:36:17 AM

I've got 3 hashlets and 2 fury on zenminer, and since this morning I can see doubled MH/s on each miner.
Taking a look on the gawminers I can see that now the price to buy them is doubled. So maybe... Just my thinking is that... the first purchases were promotional?
Happy to know I got doubled incomes, even if... the today's 24h payout is zeroed!

Is it zero to you too?
Payouts are slow ... Their website could be better.
kainus78

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:48:10 AM

I always got paid once a day, same hour... today still haven't received payout though.
Hope it's an exception due to the hashing doubled.
PS: I would have purchased 100MH Hashlet on 1st September, when it was 1499.00 $.. but now it costs 2499.00$!!! Damned mastercard budgets!
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:02:39 AM

I always got paid once a day, same hour... today still haven't received payout though.
PS: I would have purchased 100MH Hashlet on 1st September, when it was 1499.00 $.. but now it costs 2499.00$!!! Damned mastercard budgets!

So the late adopters are paying for the early adopters, seems strangely familiar i'm sure that is some sort of scheme that does this. I'm sure it will come to me later!!!
kainus78

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:07:35 AM

So the late adopters are paying for the early adopters, seems strangely familiar i'm sure they is some sort of scheme that does this.

I sincerely hope it's not this way!
Because if they won't find other buyers... they would run out of money Sad and we wouldn't get paid?
dyask

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:16:21 AM

So the late adopters are paying for the early adopters, seems strangely familiar i'm sure that is some sort of scheme that does this. I'm sure it will come to me later!!!

You are just blowing smoke.   The initial buyers aren't even close to breaking even yet.   
dekodoge

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:17:29 AM

You are just blowing smoke.   The initial buyers aren't even close to breaking even yet.   

"Invest" much ?
rigrenter

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:29:30 AM

Interesting debate on the "imaginary" ZenPool: https://hashtalk.org/t/zenpool-howdeedoodat-some-thoughts/8225
dyask

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:54:15 AM

"Invest" much ?
Small amount, only a few bitcoins worth because I was just testing it out.  I wish I had invested a lot more as I could have sold a good portion of it today, taken a profit and still have about 25% Hashlets lefts all paid off.     
dyask

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:54:58 AM

Interesting debate on the "imaginary" ZenPool: https://hashtalk.org/t/zenpool-howdeedoodat-some-thoughts/8225

It was a good debate until the trolls got in there.   
dyask

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:26:31 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 10:47:02 AM by dyask

gminercrypto is right on that hashtalk post.
I am selling all my GAW gear from miners to hashlets. I don't want to be part of this ponzi scheme while it burns to the ground. Especially since Josh is known for lying and deceiving people(just google him).
All his moves you see are made to cover his ass from the truth. If you're too blind to see the truth then you don't deserve to be in the crypto world.
That is one of the trolls.   (gminercrypto is who I'm referring too, not the newbie.)
dekodoge

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:28:37 AM

gminercrypto is right on that hashtalk post.
I am selling all my GAW gear from miners to hashlets. I don't want to be part of this ponzi scheme while it burns to the ground. Especially since Josh is known for lying and deceiving people(just google him).
All his moves you see are made to cover his ass from the truth. If you're too blind to see the truth then you don't deserve to be in the crypto world.
That is one of the trolls.   

or one of the debaters?

either way i'm not sure how GAW are doing this, something will leak at some point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: