Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262832 times)
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:39:10 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 02:56:52 PM by Honeycutt22

DON'T EVER COMPARE CEX.IO WITH ZENCLOUD, LOL.
Cex.io actually mines blocks and can prove it.

how many GHS do you have on CEX.IO ?

do you make profit out of it ?

Cloud mining usually isn't profitable, end of story.

You really are not a happy chappy are you.

Yea he's been trolling all the forums laying out this huge scam accusation with no proof besides it'll come next week. He's likely a competitor. He's also been abusing multiple accounts to spread the FUD, but he has a hero account supposedly. But no one has seen it.

It's all baseless. The guys got serious mental issues.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:41:05 PM

Ha, well this guy is back with another ID huh? Info coming soon! Aliens have landed! JFK and Elvis are alive with Kurt Cobain!
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:25:39 PM

JFK and Elvis are alive with Kurt Cobain!

This is bullshit.

Tupac would have had to be hanging out there as well for me to believe this.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 06:11:03 PM

Aliens have landed!

At least one has... where is your flying saucer alienesb?  Grin
LDR

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

DON'T EVER COMPARE CEX.IO WITH ZENCLOUD, LOL.
Cex.io actually mines blocks and can prove it.

how many GHS do you have on CEX.IO ?

do you make profit out of it ?

GHS is a different animal because it is like a financial instrument in that it can be traded instantly. If you are buying GHS and thinking you will make a profit off of mining you are an idiot and you should be buying an S3 or Asicminer. If you are trading them with strategic timing it is really easy to make money. Buying GHS is essentially a bet that the price of Bitcoins will go down, selling GHS is a bet that the bitcoin price will go up. Buying GHS is kind of like a weird way to short bitcoins.

For example, a couple weeks ago when the price of GHS hit ~0.0033 I bought 100 GHS because the bitcoin price started tanking. The GHS price jumped to ~0.0039 a couple of hours later and I sold them and made over 0.06 on the trade, plus whatever I mined.  Since each bitcoin was worth less, it took more them to buy GHS, thus the price per GHS jumped.

Hashlets are a completely different beast because there is no instant buy/sell marketplace. You are in it to make money from mining pure and simple. If the alt coin marketplace implodes there is no way to quickly offload your hashlets to save face, you are stuck riding the train to the bottom. Furthermore CEX has been transparent from the beginning in terms of showing that its hash power actually exists. You can look at the hashrate distribution on blockchain and see every block that it solves proving that its hashrate is indeed legit. Meanwhile GAW has completely hidden every traceable aspect of hashlets while paying out impossibly high rates.

Even the best explanations given for how ZenPool is able to consistently payout 150% do not add up (if you read the thread, GAW_CEO backs the theories up). And while they account for some of the difference, the problem is the consistency. If GAW really was using its market maker status to mine, hold and then trade strategically, some days the payout would be tiny, while others it would be huge.

This is actually the technique that was used back in the day (last December) to great success by h2odysee the admin of Middlecoin, one of the earliest multipools that exchanged earnings to bitcoins. In the beginning Middlecoin grew ridiculously fast (especially after the hashcows hack), it was the market maker of its day with a solid percentage of the total scrypt hashpower. Some days you would make less than mining litecoin, other days you would make an absolute killing when he made a strategic trade of an alt he was holding. The big days would more than make up for the bad days and it was wildly profitable compared to straight litecoin mining. After a bad streak and the rise of other multipools with better UIs and consistency (Waffle, Clever, etc), middlecoin lanquished, the admin quit and the site died. How is GAW able to use this same technique, yet every day have consistent payouts? It just doesn't make sense, especially with the alt coin markets doing so horribly these days.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned in this is thread is where is the exchange volume? We haven't been able to find the missing hashrate, maybe we can find the exchange volume? If the hashrate really is 250 ghs, the number of coins mined would be astronomical. They need to exchange them to bitcoins somewhere. Has cryptsy, bittrex or mintpal experienced huge volume growth since the hashlet launch?

(Full Disclosure I bought 15 mhs of hashlets when the price was 15.99 and I plan to ride it out to see how it goes)

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:43:40 PM

Hashlets are a completely different beast because there is no instant buy/sell marketplace.

It's among planned features: http://gawminers.com/pages/hashlet

This should be interesting - what will be hashlet's real value (well not real but speculative I guess).

One thing I haven't seen mentioned in this is thread is where is the exchange volume? We haven't been able to find the missing hashrate, maybe we can find the exchange volume? If the hashrate really is 250 ghs, the number of coins mined would be astronomical. They need to exchange them to bitcoins somewhere. Has cryptsy, bittrex or mintpal experienced huge volume growth since the hashlet launch?

I haven't looked at it that way but I think that most of exchange volume is not newly mined coins, besides the number of mined coins wouldn't have changed too much due to difficulty adjustments. GAW would just have a larger piece of the pie but the pie did not get larger. It's interesting though that LTC difficulty stopped rising since a couple of weeks ago.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:32:01 PM

We are somewhat light on new conspiracies here so let me throw some in  Grin

Pool owners asked about missing hashrate - GAW "stopped" mining on said pools. Questions were raised about where the massive 250 GH/s hashrate is - ZenPool stats are down "for maintenance" for 2 or 3 days now.

GAW couldn't get any kind of hosted miner running reliably (Gridseed, Zeus, whatever) but the magic of Zen fixed that. Unfortunately it didn't fix their website (under maintenance as per above) or hashtalk forums or "payout servers", it's all very very flimsy and doesn't seem to match the glory of the company.

GAW have been "hiring" support staff for many moons now. But whenever you contact support it's still the same names, same clueless excuses, and same let's-close-your-ticket-and-hope-you-go-away attitude.

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:35:40 PM

One easy way to prove once and for all its real....

Ownership of the block address

If they are mining coins, then they are finding blocks. Then those blocks's coinbase tx (vtx[0]) will contain their wallet address

They merely need to sign a message using an address found in one of their blocks to prove that they are mining.

Then, the block chain can be analysed, and a lot of those blocks should be found. They will 100% be able to provide all addresses for every coin they mine - as they will have received the coins.

This causes them 0 security risk and no personal information is required.

So.... Hashlets... PROVE YOU ARE MINING

note: If they are just trading money for money and "fabricating that people are renting a miner" - thats deceptive purchasing - and misleading the buyer is usually illegal. Regardless of whether or not people are making money from it.

Ultimately, if they are trading - and their trades are better than any multipool's payouts - they should just be honest about it.

Be like "pay us to make you more coins than you can mine anywhere"

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
FlexHash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:56:12 PM

One easy way to prove once and for all its real....

Ownership of the block address

If they are mining coins, then they are finding blocks. Then those blocks's coinbase tx (vtx[0]) will contain their wallet address

They merely need to sign a message using an address found in one of their blocks to prove that they are mining.

Then, the block chain can be analysed, and a lot of those blocks should be found. They will 100% be able to provide all addresses for every coin they mine - as they will have received the coins.

This causes them 0 security risk and no personal information is required.

So.... Hashlets... PROVE YOU ARE MINING

note: If they are just trading money for money and "fabricating that people are renting a miner" - thats deceptive purchasing - and misleading the buyer is usually illegal. Regardless of whether or not people are making money from it.

Ultimately, if they are trading - and their trades are better than any multipool's payouts - they should just be honest about it.

Be like "pay us to make you more coins than you can mine anywhere"

Second on this.  

I was not trying to say "My mining farm is bigger than yours". What I want to say is that, GAW does not have a proper mining farm, their tiny mining farm cannot support their claimed hashing rate.  

Legal or not, I roughly know how many miners they have purchased in the past.  Far far less than Hashlet claimed. On top of that, they were a resellers, they claim they have earned a lot of money by selling physical miners, so they will only have a small amount of miners for hashlet.

Also, they have not order miners from any of those Scrypt ASIC manufacturers for at least a couple of months (yes, I have talked to all four of them). How can GAW kept growing their farm with no new hardware?

If you really believe that GAW is capable of making their own secret scrypt ASIC chips (the vaultbreaker? ) then do some research and you will understand how difficult it is and why so many ASIC manufacturers failed to deliver.  Even if they could outsource everything, still it will take many months.   GAW only became a gridseed reseller in April. back then Josh was trying to team up with other small resellers to meet Gridseed's minimum order size. A couple of months later they started selling re-branded Zeus miners and pretend to be an ASIC manufacturer.
FlexHash

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:14:44 PM

I've seen the same "fan" crew with other previous scam sites, their attitudes do change quick once they realize the truth.
Blog isn't ready, will be released within the next week. We have statements from pool owners, scrypt hardware ASIC creators(A China Company), and someone who actually works for GAW/ZenMiners.

Date Registered:   Today

Can't keep one account for more than a week?

Why aren't you advertising your hosting anymore?

gaw_whistleblower, flexhash, another week another account Cheesy

Yea, I suspect it's flexhash as well. The guys gone full-retard lately. And we all know you never go full retard.

You suspect?  You should ask owners of this forum to check my IP address to see if it's the same as gaw_whistleblower's or MemCiD's.   Maybe you will still suspect I use VPN?

Does it matter if there are more people dislike/like GAW?     There are a lot of information we listed, use your brain, do your own calculation/thinking.   GAW is not doing that they told customer.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:26:28 PM

It's info. That's it. Anyone can right a creative scam thread. Post something with proof. Just once!
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:35:17 PM

On noes its flextroll whistleblower again with his "tiny farm theory".
"I'm not saying my farm is bigger but GAW has a tiny one" Cheesy Your e-penis just grew by an inch.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:54:00 AM

It's info. That's it. Anyone can right a creative scam thread. Post something with proof. Just once!

ok honeycutt...prove they are actually mining and doing what they say they are doing? Just once! Ha works both ways...and dont say look at your dashboard cause every miner should know that is bs and even their total hashrate is bs...Maybe that is just a counter for how many ppl their about screw? Grin all you gaw lover scream up n down is show us some proof...ok so we don't have any proof, this is just our opinions...we are not stating what we say are facts...just our concerns and shouldn't that worry you?

Ok honeycutt give me 2500 bucks and i'll give you the same amount zenpool pays daily...not gona tell you how but i got this magic box over here that i put stuff in and it just keeps coping whatever is in it...so your 2500 bucks is safe with me Grin sound like a good deal? that is pretty much the deal you have with GAW right now cause they sure is shit ain't mining at over 200gh/s and if you really believe they are then i guess you n everyone else who just said shut up and take my money gets what is coming to them Wink

ya know what...all you gaw lovers sound just like the ppl over n over that get screwed over royally by these asic companies...they swear everything fine and nothing is wrong, the asic comp. won't do them wrong, then couple more months pass, and bam, everyone is screwed and crying...I wonder if these same ppl are just falling for the same shit over n over thinking the outcome will be magically different this time? Cause damn if there are this many newbs out there that can't think for themselves and just follow along like good little sheep expecting to get rich not doing a damn thing lol

I mean so what if we "write" out our concerns and opinions in here...makes us feel better that other ppl share the same feeling...we're not looking to be right, just maybe help a few lost sheep find a better way to lose all their money to rich, greedy "so called" asic companies...

No worries - I'll be laughing at all you FUDer's all the way to the bank. Feel like I've already fed you trolls enough.
FlexHash

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:54:06 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 03:03:09 AM by FlexHash

"I'm not saying my farm is bigger but GAW has a tiny one" Cheesy Your e-penis just grew by an inch.

I have updated the OP to bring it up to date and to highlight the major questions I have about this whole affair.

Let me know if I missed anything, just don't forget that the subject of this thread is "DOES IT EXIST" (the hashlet/cloud thingy), not "WHY I HATE/LOVE GAW" or "MY FARM IS BIGGER THAN YOURS"  Grin

On a side note I feel somewhat disappointed that ZenPool doesn't show the total hashrate anymore. It was fairly cheap geeky entertainment to watch it achieve all those milestones: larger than the largest Scrypt pool, larger than all Scrypt altcoins, more than 25% LTC, etc. I was really looking forward to 51% LTC and a hard evil fork  Grin

bitgeek, I was referring to what suchmoon said.

I am surprised that you have an e-penis but you do not have a functional brain (If you really believe that GAW has a 230GHs scrypt asic farm)
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:04:44 AM

I am surprised that you have an e-penis but does not have a functional brain (If you really believe that GAW has a 230GHs scrypt asic farm)

What does not have a brain? E-penis? Sorry didn't get your humor.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:09:04 AM

I have updated the OP to bring it up to date and to highlight the major questions I have about this whole affair.

Let me know if I missed anything, just don't forget that the subject of this thread is "DOES IT EXIST" (the hashlet/cloud thingy), not "WHY I HATE/LOVE GAW" or "MY FARM IS BIGGER THAN YOURS"  Grin

On a side note I feel somewhat disappointed that ZenPool doesn't show the total hashrate anymore. It was fairly cheap geeky entertainment to watch it achieve all those milestones: larger than the largest Scrypt pool, larger than all Scrypt altcoins, more than 25% LTC, etc. I was really looking forward to 51% LTC and a hard evil fork  Grin

I am surprised that you have an e-penis but does not have a functional brain (If you really believe that GAW has a 230GHs scrypt asic farm)

It's great to see you kids get along. I have a feeling some posts may disappear like in that who's-fuller-of-shit spat earlier.
unibean

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:25:14 AM

reading here getting this out, I'm a lost sheep who did get screwed before, and i do want to join the GAW's Hashlet mining clouds.
 send me a miner code as prices has gone up and currently out of stock.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:27:59 AM

$21/MH in BTC unibean and you can have my account Wink  I have 102MH.

Let Suchmoon or whomever escrow it.
unibean

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:34:28 AM

$21/MH in BTC unibean and you can have my account Wink  I have 102MH.

Let Suchmoon or whomever escrow it.
cool such generuos i can't wait for updates.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:21:48 AM

It's an interesting thought that GAW might just be reselling through rental sites and such and with that earning the higher payouts. Though hard evidence of mined blocks might be a better one.

Is there noone who has good contact with one of the major exchanges? There is surely some KYC needed if you pump hundreds of BTC per day over their systems Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: