Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262835 times)
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:01:14 AM

Making "new" hashlets that are only $1.00 more than the original allowed them to benefit from quite a few panic buys in the last week.

Now, people can continue to buy hashlets that mine Zenpool for $16.99/MH. Only a serious coolaid drinker would buy an original hashlet for a higher price.

What does not make any sense to me (because it makes no sense at all) is releasing another miner that mines Zenpool while also saying that the reason the original is being discontinued is because "you can only build data-centers so fast."  Are these going to not require data-centers as well?

As always, left with more questions than answers.

How long can people feel good about buying a Zenpool miner at $24.99 (or Volder's $19.50) after the same thing gets released for $16.99 a few days later?

Thats why volder has to be in on it.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:02:55 AM

Its just a ponzi scam, until they can prove otherwise.

You can only prove its a ponzi after it implodes. Until it stops paying, everyone who has drank the coolaid will keep paying in because they keep getting paid. On that note, people please keep paying in, the longer I can receive my "mining" income the better.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:10:29 AM

Smells like snake oil to me too.  Every announcement he makes is about these things is full of fluff with no actual content.  If I hadn't already avoided it I would be selling now.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:13:13 AM

Smells like snake oil to me too.  Every announcement he makes is about these things is full of fluff with no actual content.  If I hadn't already avoided it I would be selling now.

My miners will clear escrow tomorrow morning.  Good riddance!

PS. Josh has sent me PMs bemoaning the things I say on bitcointalk.  Anyone else get PM's from him?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:13:56 AM

Smells like snake oil to me too.  Every announcement he makes is about these things is full of fluff with no actual content.  If I hadn't already avoided it I would be selling now.

As long as I keep getting paid, I am good. I should be keeping better track of my crypto investments but I havent. I should do the math and see how long until I hit 100% roi, after that its all golden.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:18:46 AM

Like I said before.. someone with 300+ Gh/s of scrypt hashing power.. why would they rent our their hashrate? They're easily making $50,000+ a day with those numbers.
Maintaining 300 Gh/s would be enough work on its own and you have to hire employees to take care of it in your 3 "data centers".

Now, why in god's name would you try to sell your hashing power to other individuals and open up a can of worms, you have to hire 10x more people to deal with customers, you have to deal with fraud and credit card companies, you have to hire a team to maintain your "cloud" site, you have to pay a bunch in website hosting and security...
The numbers don't add up, it only ads up if he is running a ponzi scheme.
End of story.

Does anyone have an estimate of the total hashing power that is dedicated to all of the most popular alts?
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:19:11 AM

@crashoveride54902 and @rdyoung WELL DONE. That Vulva dude is a real..... You guys put a flame up all their a$$es. They took turns dancing around the simple questions!!! That was the best I have seen on their forum so far. I wish they would also answer Gavins questions, Mr. CEO didnt come back on that forum posting after Gavin also asked a simple question. GO RIP THEM GUYS!

I have a nice pic for them!

so what's specifically your problem with GAW? just wondering

Better ask them why do they keep making new accounts.

Why does who keep making accounts? I created rdyoung001 simply to reply and comment on the post that burned volders balls, if I had wanted to stay hidden I wouldn't have used a variation of my username.
Not you. This guy.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=372203

Another sockpuppet account by our flextroll team. If you read this thread a bit you'll know who I'm talking about.

MOB

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:21:47 AM

Smells like snake oil to me too.  Every announcement he makes is about these things is full of fluff with no actual content.  If I hadn't already avoided it I would be selling now.

As long as I keep getting paid, I am good. I should be keeping better track of my crypto investments but I havent. I should do the math and see how long until I hit 100% roi, after that its all golden.

You should be about 21.7% paid out so far.

Coinwarz supplies network hashrate figures: http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency?sort=hashrate&dir=desc

This has been mentioned several times in this thread, but GAW has more "hash" than the all of the alt-coins (non LTC, non BTC) put together.  Also, after repeated ridiculed for this obvious lie in this thread, the total hashrate of Zenpool has mysteriously vanished as Zenpool statistics are not longer accessible. O RLY.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:28:15 AM

Well... I have to admit this latest annoucement makes absolutely no sense with everything else they've said. I'm a supporter and still am ATM, but my radar is on right now. The constant spikes in price with the genius hashlet, then the stop in sales cause of data center issues - then absolutely endless supply with the new hashlets they are selling...

Something def. doesn't add up - but no clue what. While I'm still getting paid my fair share, I'm seriously debating on selling my hashlets right now.

Everyone is so exciting in the forums - but the annoucement was really nothing ground breaking.. Except they raised the price of genius hashlets another $15 a piece... I'm not investing anymore money right now, just want to make ROI.

edit - I find it hard to believe that everyone on that team would be in on any type of scam or illegal activity though. I suppose it's possible the few that run it are and the minions don't know any better?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:29:09 AM

ya i might bite the bullet on this one when it goes tits up Sad maybe i should get on there and promote the crap outta it to get ppl to invest more and get screwed along with me? seems like alotta ppl are loving it and are just reinvesting all their "mined" btc back into hashlets...so maybe i have chance at roi? lol oh well whatever happens...happens

Like I said before.. someone with 300+ Gh/s of scrypt hashing power.. why would they rent our their hashrate? They're easily making $50,000+ a day with those numbers.
Maintaining 300 Gh/s would be enough work on its own and you have to hire employees to take care of it in your 3 "data centers".

Now, why in god's name would you try to sell your hashing power to other individuals and open up a can of worms, you have to hire 10x more people to deal with customers, you have to deal with fraud and credit card companies, you have to hire a team to maintain your "cloud" site, you have to pay a bunch in website hosting and security...
End of story.

Does anyone have an estimate of the total hashing power that is dedicated to all of the most popular alts?

ya probably a big fat 0mh/s who knows what their doing with their hash...who cares anymore...nobody wants to listen to us nay sayers anyways...let'em all get screwed Tongue

I should have been more clear, I wasn't talking about gaws "hashrate". I was wondering if anyone had put together a site or something with the aggregate hashrate for the most popular scrypts, IE ltc/doge/pot/etc. This would be a way that we can do the math and see if gaws "hash" is making waves or running in stealth mode. Its insane for josh to think that we would believe that he could keep his hashpower hidden.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:33:34 AM

Well... I have to admit this latest annoucement makes absolutely no sense with everything else they've said. I'm a supporter and still am ATM, but my radar is on right now. The constant spikes in price with the genius hashlet, then the stop in sales cause of data center issues - then absolutely endless supply with the new hashlets they are selling...

Something def. doesn't add up - but no clue what. While I'm still getting paid my fair share, I'm seriously debating on selling my hashlets right now.

Everyone is so exciting in the forums - but the annoucement was really nothing ground breaking.. Except they raised the price of genius hashlets another $15 a piece... I'm not investing anymore money right now, just want to make ROI.

edit - I find it hard to believe that everyone on that team would be in on any type of scam or illegal activity though. I suppose it's possible the few that run it are and the minions don't know any better?

YEP, if they really were building out new farms you expect to see some news articles about it. Headlines like, Gawminers brings x # of jobs to Butt.F. Iowa with new crypto farm. Megabigpower or whatever out west has regular write ups and even pictures of their farm, why won't josh allow photos?
Zens last excuse about the pictures of the server farm was that they shared it with another company, doofuses on hashtalk tried to claim that taking cameras into a server farm is a no no, that is bull, unless their are active screens, their is nothing secret about a rack of servers or in this case mining hardware.
MOB

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:34:35 AM

ya i might bite the bullet on this one when it goes tits up Sad maybe i should get on there and promote the crap outta it to get ppl to invest more and get screwed along with me? seems like alotta ppl are loving it and are just reinvesting all their "mined" btc back into hashlets...so maybe i have chance at roi? lol oh well whatever happens...happens

End of story.

ya probably a big fat 0mh/s who knows what their doing with their hash...who cares anymore...nobody wants to listen to us nay sayers anyways...let'em all get screwed Tongue

I should have been more clear, I wasn't talking about gaws "hashrate". I was wondering if anyone had put together a site or something with the aggregate hashrate for the most popular scrypts, IE ltc/doge/pot/etc. This would be a way that we can do the math and see if gaws "hash" is making waves or running in stealth mode. Its insane for josh to think that we would believe that he could keep his hashpower hidden.

Just add them up in the link I posted.

Also, I thought Josh said the "Prime" hashlets would be discontinued?  Why are they now on sale for $30 USD+ ?!?!?

Wow, that champion board is intense.  Assuming 5% coupon and utilizing all store points, the top buyer has spent over $280,000 on hashlets (at the $15.99 price).  Jeebus.  Guess someone is buying my ROI for me Wink
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:37:56 AM

Should we start emailing the sec and or ftc and get them to look into gaw? With cryptos being such a hot ticket, I am sure thats not something josh needs right now is a "friendly" knock on his door.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:52:44 AM

uh oh...quick, get this man a tall glass of cool aid...he thinking for himself...we can't have that Tongue hehe glad to see it finally wore off on ya...now ya still think we're all crazy saying what we've been saying? this ain't our first rodeo here Wink

guess i'm just gona wait til my 50mh/s is in prime and then sell it off...let the crazy cool aiders have it...this is just too much stress to worry about...and it seems like the shit they are spewing only grows with each annoucement Smiley

EDIT: have you ever seen any asic company get into any real trouble yet for what they have done to everyone? I don't think josh is worried bout that part

Should we start emailing the sec and or ftc and get them to look into gaw? With cryptos being such a hot ticket, I am sure thats not something josh needs right now is a "friendly" knock on his door.

maybe in a week or so go for it Tongue let me sell my hashcrap first for a "prime" profit Grin <--see what i did there? hehe

EDIT2: I would not wanna be remnor the top dawg in hashlets right about now...ooo that is alotta money to go bye bye

I may do the same if/when the market opens up. If someone is willing to take mine off me for 50$+/MH I just might bite.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:53:05 AM

The descriptions on the new hashlets mention mining bitcoins but none of those pools mine bitcoins.  Odd.  This is the second time they have referred to mining bitcoins.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:54:20 AM

Making "new" hashlets that are only $1.00 more than the original allowed them to benefit from quite a few panic buys in the last week.

Now, people can continue to buy hashlets that mine Zenpool for $16.99/MH. Only a serious coolaid drinker would buy an original hashlet for a higher price.

What does not make any sense to me (because it makes no sense at all) is releasing another miner that mines Zenpool while also saying that the reason the original is being discontinued is because "you can only build data-centers so fast."  Are these going to not require data-centers as well?

As always, left with more questions than answers.

How long can people feel good about buying a Zenpool miner at $24.99 (or Volder's $19.50) after the same thing gets released for $16.99 a few days later?

Thats why volder has to be in on it.

Totally agree with this. Colder obviously has inside info and several in the community have made it an issue. He's already grabbed up all the hashlets he could before the first price increase. It's suspect as hell and totally unethical for gaw to give him the info.

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:57:11 AM

The descriptions on the new hashlets mention mining bitcoins but none of those pools mine bitcoins.  Odd.  This is the second time they have referred to mining bitcoins.

To be fair, they do "payout" in bitcoin. While its not 100% accurate it would be unwieldy to have it say, mines altcoins and autoconverts into bitcoin.
I would say 90% of the people buying these at the moment have some idea what multipools are how they operate.
MOB

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:59:06 AM

Annnnnd I was just banned for two weeks for reasons unknown.  Could be because Josh reads this thread?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:02:33 AM

Annnnnd I was just banned for two weeks for reasons unknown.  Could be because Josh reads this thread?
Probable.

I wonder how long until we get emails or phone calls, if they have your phone #, trying to make us happy enough to stop this.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:07:45 AM

I see you guys already picked the announcement apart but let me still do a quick tldr:

Old hashlet is discontinued and upgraded to the new Hashlet Prime, which is exactly the same but $39.95, 2.5 more expensive.

Several pool-specific hashlets have been announced at different price levels. If I had to guess I'd say this idea was conceived before they ditched the pools, because it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Everything is being rebranded into Bitcoins instead of Scrypt.

New forum software (3rd or 4th iteration?) is coming this weekend.

None of the actual concerns were addressed (e.g. where is the hashrate).

ZenPool stats are still under maintenance.

Some new vague promises have been made, e.g. "custom pools", "renting".

Hashtalk is full of "we love you Josh" despite all of the above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: