Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262835 times)
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:07:29 AM

Wait--you two got banned for seven days and I got banned for 14??  What?

You are clearly more dangerous, because you are more moderate and could disguise yourself as a GAW supporter while spreading enemy propaganda among the faithful. That's my take anyway Smiley

Again - i think this is a case of the mods using their feelings to guide their decisions. Horrible style and horribly inconsistent... They should use the same "scale" or discipline approach. 3 days for first violation, 5 for 2nd etc... Mods shouldn't be given wide latitude to ban people.

When you give power to those that resell or are affiliates - this is what you get.

Except with me at least I got zero warning. Volder got a hair up his ass about that comment and immediately banned me.
I wish I still lived up in boston, I would love to take a drive over to their new "offices" and say hi.

Maybe when I can take the time I will drive up their anyway. I am in NC, so its like a 10-12 hour drive, I can do that with my eyes closed.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:09:03 AM

Weird.  Just got an email from Josh (not a PM) saying that I am unbanned.  He said someone else banned me and apologized for it interfering with my hashlet transfer.

Appreciate that! Wink
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:12:44 AM

You are clearly more dangerous, because you are more moderate and could disguise yourself as a GAW supporter while spreading enemy propaganda among the faithful. That's my take anyway Smiley

Again - i think this is a case of the mods using their feelings to guide their decisions. Horrible style and horribly inconsistent... They should use the same "scale" or discipline approach. 3 days for first violation, 5 for 2nd etc... Mods shouldn't be given wide latitude to ban people.

When you give power to those that resell or are affiliates - this is what you get.

Except with me at least I got zero warning. Volder got a hair up his ass about that comment and immediately banned me.
I wish I still lived up in boston, I would love to take a drive over to their new "offices" and say hi.

Maybe when I can take the time I will drive up their anyway. I am in NC, so its like a 10-12 hour drive, I can do that with my eyes closed.

Don't do that (I mean the eyes closed part).

Does anyone know if volder is the same as remnor on ZenCloud? He sure acts like he's the big cheese. Probably something to watch if you want an early warning of the implosion.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:14:26 AM

Weird.  Just got an email from Josh (not a PM) saying that I am unbanned.  He said someone else banned me and apologized for it interfering with my hashlet transfer.

Appreciate that! Wink

Congrats, I was really worried for you, kinda felt responsible that my thread may have contributed to your banning  Grin
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:18:32 AM

I'd be happy to join you in visiting them, I live by Boston and I have some Fed Friends that might be interested in their scams.

That is something to consider.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:23:22 AM

How certain are you that Hashlets aren't real? Created something on betmoose for the heck of it.

https://www.betmoose.com/bet/will-gawminers-be-revealed-as-a-scam-before-2015-758

Alright, I am in. 0.01btc says it lasts through the end of the year.
Assuming its 100% ponzi, the increased pricing for the "prime" will extend the payback time, and I bet if they need to they will drop the payouts for the zenpool.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:30:08 AM

I'd be happy to join you in visiting them, I live by Boston and I have some Fed Friends that might be interested in their scams.

They'd be really happy to meet you, but that's just a smacktalk from your side. You would be scared shitless to even write your full name here after all the trolling you've done in the past weeks.
A guy spreading lies from multiple accounts talking about law, hillarious.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:36:13 AM

They'd be really happy to meet you, but that's just a smacktalk from your side. You would be scared shitless to even write your full name here after all the trolling you've done in the past weeks.
A guy spreading lies from multiple accounts talking about law, hillarious.

Yea, I still think MemCID is a total nut job.... Even though I've developed a little doubt about the hashlets now.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:54:35 AM

me too i got zero warning...gratz to MOB for getting unbanned...so they must be reading this thread...MWAHAHA must kill them that they can't delete our posts lol

hmm I bet a ddos on their site would really put a kink in their plans Wink no new income to pay everyone hehe

No need to ddos, just announce new products.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:06:13 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 11:45:07 PM by suchmoon

Oh dear, it looks like there are more cringeworthy announcements coming...

Let me guess: Prime Rib Hashlet will be $99 (to keep up with the price increase ratio of 2.5) and there will be 50 other hashlets of different shapes named after comic book characters. You'll be able to get them in your cereal box or in a Happy Meal. Mining will be optional and will cost extra.

Edited 2020-11-27 to fix a broken image
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:12:52 AM

They have their puppets like panda and others monitor these forums and go back with information, irc's i believe #gawminers, #hashtalk and some others. Mob I am glad you got your account unlocked on their forum. As far as mad whatever his name is (the mod), he is a butthole too. Panda why do you think everyone is flex? I am just a regular guy!!! Oh no I lied       I_IZ_CEO

Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:16:21 AM

They have their puppets like panda and others monitor these forums and go back with information, irc's i believe #gawminers, #hashtalk and some others. Mob I am glad you got your account unlocked on their forum. As far as mad whatever his name is (the mod), he is a butthole too. Panda why do you think everyone is flex? I am just a regular guy!!! Oh no I lied       I_IZ_CEO

Ugh... is this another troll account? You really take away from the validity of anyone's opinions here.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:16:40 AM

Oh dear, it looks like there are more cringeworthy announcements coming...

Let me guess: Prime Rib Hashlet will be $99 (to keep up with the price increase ratio of 2.5) and there will be 50 other hashlets of different shapes named after comic book characters. You'll be able to get them in your cereal box or in a Happy Meal. Mining will be optional and will cost extra.

I think josh has delusions of grandeur.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:22:40 AM

For those who would like to see what the hacker and I did wrong, check out this thread
https://hashtalk.org/t/zenpool-howdeedoodat-some-thoughts/8225/185
Make sure you read it all.
GAW_Stud

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:25:35 AM

Words behind a keyboard haha Come back to Boston big boy!!! Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:38:45 AM

Huh? Banned dissidents on your own forums and came here to pick a fight? Shouldn't you be painting hashlets or something.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:51:51 AM

Huh? Banned dissidents on your own forums and came here to pick a fight? Shouldn't you be painting hashlets or something.

That is a new account and most likely a troll, pay no attention to him.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:52:11 AM

Someone said this was the address that is making payouts to the miners.

https://blockchain.info/address/16GcxcPVmZyKiRap3hmY7u5fHkDKnAjduJ

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:55:14 AM

Volder is that you???
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:12:55 AM

lol nothing to paint suchmoon Tongue

Blasphemy. I saw pictures on the website. They have colors and personalities.

Ok, I think that's too much fun for today. Need to get some work done. Don't forget to feed the trolls while I'm gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: