Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262845 times)
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:38:30 AM

So to answer to the op, they don't actually exist.  Cool
Not as physical miners, but they do exist.

So now you admit that GAW is not using real miners?  

When I pointed that out a few days ago, you didn't believe me.

What he means is that you can't ask them to ship you a hashlet for 1mh, or 10 for 10mhs. What is it about this concept that is so difficult for people to wrap their heads around?

Think about it like the storage that google or bitcasa offers. If I buy 1tb of storage from bitcasa, can I ask them to ship me a 1tb hdd? No, because my storage is a slice of a many very large pies.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:05:27 AM

What he means is that you can't ask them to ship you a hashlet for 1mh, or 10 for 10mhs. What is it about this concept that is so difficult for people to wrap their heads around?

Think about it like the storage that google or bitcasa offers. If I buy 1tb of storage from bitcasa, can I ask them to ship me a 1tb hdd? No, because my storage is a slice of a many very large pies.

So did GAW pay you off to support them now?

Can we hear the "Lost $15,000" story?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:09:04 AM

So did GAW pay you off to support them now?

No, As I have posted twice now, I am tired of running in circles chasing each others tails and feeding trolls like you.
There is only 1 way we can know if its legit and thats when certain new features are added to the hashlets. There is supposed to be an option coming for customized pools, when I can point a single mh at a pool of my choice and see the hashrate reflected, I will know its legit. If its not legit, pyramids/ponzis can only last so long and the faster they grow the faster they fall.

The brightest lights burn the shortest...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:21:27 AM

So to answer to the op, they don't actually exist.  Cool

Can suchmoon update the OP to cover the circles we have run chasing this down? Along with the fact that we decided to stop chasing and let it come to us?

Alright, in your opinion, out of the six questions in the current version of the OP, which have been answered/explained? Here is what I think:

Question: how does ZenPool achieve its profitability?
A: Claimed to be mostly derived from private rentals. I think we can dismiss other suggestions like Scrypt-N (negligible network capacity), day trading (highly unlikely to achieve the volume, profitability, and consistency of hashlets). BTC mining is also questionable, since there was no corresponding drop in profitability after the recent difficulty increase, but that could perhaps be explained by more hardware being allocated to each hashlet. Unknown if Scrypt mining is any part of it at all.

Question: where is ZenPool's hashrate?
A: Unknown? I mean even if it's private rentals it should still be showing somewhere? ZenPool hashrate has been removed from the website.

Question: How are customers' funds being used and secured? (deposits earning interest)
A: Unknown.

Question: is GAW mining on any pools other than ZenPool?
A: Almost definitely not.

Question: Is the Hashlet its own hardware device?
A: Probably not, no more mention of "proprietary hardware" that I can see. There is the "virtual software" aspect, which I'm still not sure how to interpret.

Question: Is the Vaultbreaker, GAW's 750 MH/s "Titan killer", still on track to be delivered in Q3/Q4 of 2014?

Let me know if missed/misunderstood anything. AFAIK there is also another announcement coming up soon, so maybe I'll update after that.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:41:50 AM

Can suchmoon update the OP to cover the circles we have run chasing this down? Along with the fact that we decided to stop chasing and let it come to us?

Alright, in your opinion, out of the six questions in the current version of the OP, which have been answered/explained? Here is what I think:

Question: how does ZenPool achieve its profitability?
A: Claimed to be mostly derived from private rentals. I think we can dismiss other suggestions like Scrypt-N (negligible network capacity), day trading (highly unlikely to achieve the volume, profitability, and consistency of hashlets). BTC mining is also questionable, since there was no corresponding drop in profitability after the recent difficulty increase, but that could perhaps be explained by more hardware being allocated to each hashlet. Unknown if Scrypt mining is any part of it at all.

Question: where is ZenPool's hashrate?
A: Unknown? I mean even if it's private rentals it should still be showing somewhere? ZenPool hashrate has been removed from the website.

Question: How are customers' funds being used and secured? (deposits earning interest)

Question: is GAW mining on any pools other than ZenPool?
A: Almost definitely not.

Question: Is the Hashlet its own hardware device?
A: Probably not, no more mention of "proprietary hardware" that I can see. There is the "virtual software" aspect, which I'm still not sure how to interpret.

Question: Is the Vaultbreaker, GAW's 750 MH/s "Titan killer", still on track to be delivered in Q3/Q4 of 2014?

Let me know if missed/misunderstood anything. AFAIK there is also another announcement coming up soon, so maybe I'll update after that.

Because I am tired of the chase, I am going to give josh some leeway here and just assume everything he told me is correct.

The profits for zenpool payouts consist of the following.

Hashing on public pools, Large companies that have leased hashpower for "experiments" and daytrading.
Thats what I feel like I can share because it matches the email.

As for the Vaultbreakers, all I will say is that part of the answer is in one of posts where I posit what I would do if I was in his shoes with his bankroll.

To everyone that is going to say I have been bought out by josh/gaw, bring it. There are only a few of us bringing real discussion and thought to this topic everyone else was just trolling for post count.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:03:45 AM

rdyoung, I couldn't care less whether you were bought out by GAW or by fairy godmother. I've been accused of all sorts of ludicrous things by some of our GAW friends here (who for some unfathomable reason still find my threads irresistible), that doesn't make it true though. I guess what I'm trying to say is hit the ignore button and enjoy the silence Cool
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:19:18 AM

Perhaps this thread can go on without you?  If you decided to no longer pursue or consider options then there is no reason that you need to continue posting in this thread.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:20:52 AM

rdyoung, I couldn't care less whether you were bought out by GAW or by fairy godmother. I've been accused of all sorts of ludicrous things by some of our GAW friends here (who for some unfathomable reason still find my threads irresistible), that doesn't make it true though. I guess what I'm trying to say is hit the ignore button and enjoy the silence Cool
I'm personally sorry that you feel accused.   I think the debate is healthy.   I don't care for the trolls but that comes with open forums.   
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:12:27 PM

Perhaps this thread can go on without you?  If you decided to no longer pursue or consider options then there is no reason that you need to continue posting in this thread.

Hear,hear.  rdyoung went from asking the same kinds of questions everyone was to "don't ask anymore questions."  Smells like a sellout.  If you don't like the thread then just go away.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:24:56 PM

Hear,hear.  rdyoung went from asking the same kinds of questions everyone was to "don't ask anymore questions."  Smells like a sellout.  If you don't like the thread then just go away.

Yea he changed his tune real quick. There is nothing wrong with healthy debate. It should continue and he can just move along to something more interesting.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:32:33 PM

Perhaps this thread can go on without you?  If you decided to no longer pursue or consider options then there is no reason that you need to continue posting in this thread.

Hear,hear.  rdyoung went from asking the same kinds of questions everyone was to "don't ask anymore questions."  Smells like a sellout.  If you don't like the thread then just go away.

Same goes for you all. If you don't like GAW products, or find the investment too risky, don't buy them and if you're not a customer why keep whining that they have laggy site or delays in payment if this doesn't concern you? What he said is not simply stop asking questions but stop repeating the same questions.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:11:28 PM

Perhaps this thread can go on without you?  If you decided to no longer pursue or consider options then there is no reason that you need to continue posting in this thread.

Hear,hear.  rdyoung went from asking the same kinds of questions everyone was to "don't ask anymore questions."  Smells like a sellout.  If you don't like the thread then just go away.

Same goes for you all. If you don't like GAW products, or find the investment too risky, don't buy them and if you're not a customer why keep whining that they have laggy site or delays in payment if this doesn't concern you? What he said is not simply stop asking questions but stop repeating the same questions.

Exactly, this thread is starting to me remind of an abbot and costello routine, except "we" are abbot and costello.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:15:19 PM

Exactly, this thread is starting to me remind of an abbot and costello routine, except "we" are abbot and costello.

Well just because you've decided to wait and see doesn't mean everyone else should. Let them debate. If you're done, great! But don't think that should stop anyone else from expressing their view points. Simply move on.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:30:38 PM

Well just because you've decided to wait and see doesn't mean everyone else should. Let them debate. If you're done, great! But don't think that should stop anyone else from expressing their view points. Simply move on.

Its not a debate. Its a couple of that were asking questions and the rest just yelling that gaw/zen is a ponzi/scam they are the scum of the earth, etc. Do you even know what a debate actually looks like?
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:34:40 PM

Its not a debate. Its a couple of that were asking questions and the rest just yelling that gaw/zen is a ponzi/scam they are the scum of the earth, etc. Do you even know what a debate actually looks like?

Now your just making personal attacks, which isn't really needed nor necessary. Like I said, if you are done with any constructive thoughts or ideas just move on. Now you are just trolling.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:48:13 PM

Not sure what you guys expected with a topic like this really. 90 percent of these forums are trolls.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:51:01 PM

Now your just making personal attacks, which isn't really needed nor necessary. Like I said, if you are done with any constructive thoughts or ideas just move on. Now you are just trolling.

Its not a personal attack, most people have no clue what a constructive debate is/looks like. IMO people are used to having arguments where they each religiously believe in whatever they pov is can/will not even entertain the idea that someone else has information they don't. Thats whats happening here, crash and I had legitimate questions about gaw/zen, and we are invested in them so its relevant for us to be inquisitive. I would bet that most of the people screaming that gaw is a ponzi/scam/etc without adding to the "DEBATE" have zero money invested and more than likely have never even bought hardware from them.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:58:20 PM

Apologies if I took it incorrectly. Difficult to see intent with just words on a computer. There are those like memcid and flex hash. Who make wild accusations with nothing behind them, which kinda ruin the legitimacy of other's thoughts.

I'm personally invested close to 30k.  I have my concerns but not enough at this point to bail out. If things actually work this is a solid investment. Only need it to work 45 more days!
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:58:43 PM

Not sure what you guys expected with a topic like this really. 90 percent of these forums are trolls.

Maybe we should create a subreddit for these kind of discussions. In the serious threads trolls are not tolerated and get deleted quickly with enough downvotes.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:00:06 PM

Maybe we should create a subreddit for these kind of discussions. In the serious threads trolls are not tolerated and get deleted quickly with enough downvotes.

I actually think there already is one. Let me see if I can find it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: