Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:50:42 PM

Does anyone have a write-up of yesterday's Q&A? I can't use youtube ATM.

Just wondering what happened there that made Prime price go from ~$41+ to ~$37 in the Market. After the initial hashcoin.com announcement on Monday the price held up better.

We may need another pump soon. Faith is fading.

Even if you are a true delusional childbeliever, buying Zen hashlets makes a lot more sense at less than 1/3 the cost.  Zen hashlets have gone up a bit, so maybe even the true believers are waking up to the fact that Primes are a pig in a poke at best.

Oh wow 1/3 the cost and ZenPool at .0003 per mh/s sound like a great deal to make that $.01 and ZenHaslets at $14.95 it will only take you 1495 days to ROI. That is the best damn deal I have ever heard I think I might invest my entire life savings on this deal. 

This is such a damn joke if you think that ZenHaslets are a good deal and that ZenPool will go back up.  GAW is running out of money the fact that ZenPool crashed after the Prime redeem code issue and now it's crashed even further after the announcement of Hashcoin.  This is just reeks of scam and GAW is getting low on funds. 

I agree, just making the point that **even if** you buy into the hashbase/hashcoin hype 100%, it still makes no sense to buy primes and/or you should sell primes and buy zens (mining hashpoints). 

Of course, that assumes you are a true believer which I am not. 

I did grab a few zens at $10 just for kicks, but my 440mhs of primes is long since sold my primes, genesis, multis, zens, etc. and BTC was transferred safely to my own wallet weeks ago (after several dozens attempts) :-)

That's why when I sold my account off I transferred in 2BTC increments every hour just so I would get transfer locked. 
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 07:55:08 PM

Well at least we know now where the 5 PH/s from Bitmain is going:

http://oneminer.com/products/bitmain-antminer-s4-2th-s-shipped-new

Please purchase one, two, or a rackful, help GAW to fund the ICO.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:57:22 PM

My prediction for hashcoins for the record:

(1) Zenpool will continue to suck and possibly get worse

(2) Hashpoint pool will continue to generate record hashpoint returns, forcing prime and zen owners to move to hashpoint mining (which is of course non-existent)

(3) Relieved of the requirement of making BTC payouts, GAW will be able to fix some of the more glaring red flags (like the constant inability to withdraw, maintenance down times, etc.) which are related to the fact that GAW is not yet actually mining anything.

(4) GAW will launch its round 1 ICO, which will force hashpoint conversions into hashcoin, but that is no skin out of GAW's hide since its all premining.

(5) GAW will announce that its lawyers/investors/retail partners (pick one or more) have decided that selling hashcoin for fiat is problematic legally, so they cannot do it.  GAW will advise users to exchange hashcoin on the exchanges; maybe will even have a deal with one or more exchanges to make this automatic.

(6) Hashcoin on the exchanges will be nearly worthless.

(7) GAW will apologize and blame the whole mess on the U.S. legal regulatory system and/or its lawyers/investors/retail partners who just don't "get it"

(Cool GAW will come up with some other plan/scheme to monetize hashcoin... and in the meantime will allow users to buy hashlets for hashcoin.

(9) In the meantime, GAW will be able to buy real mining machines since its payouts on hashlets are ll in worthless hashcoin/hashpoints, which allows GAW to use its mining and hashlet sales to actually purchase hardware.

(10) GAW, if they do not blow up legally, might eventually succeed in becoming a cloud mining company with real miners.  Since its users bought in at $16-49 per mhs, and by December prices for ASICs will be down to $5/mhs... there is plenty of room for GAW to transition to a real cloud mining company using customers money ... as long as they can stave off withdrawals and payouts for a couple more months.  Of course hashlets will be worth $5 / mhs by then too.

(11) Hashcoin will end up where GAW started - as a loyalty program.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:59:33 PM

Hey what happened to all the people defending there rainbow n unicorn gawawsome company? Use to see about 50/50 split...did they all lose faith and give up? Or did gaw run outta koolaid?

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
KC6TTR

Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:11:14 PM

Hey what happened to all the people defending there rainbow n unicorn gawawsome company? Use to see about 50/50 split...did they all lose faith and give up? Or did gaw run outta koolaid?

Sorry, the faint noise of the crickets put me to sleep.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 08:12:04 PM

Yeah it does look heavily weighed to one side recently. To the point where I'm almost compelled to balance by defending GAW or at least try to take their words at face value. It kind of hard though because they contradict themselves a lot  Roll Eyes

I think you would have to be a real hard core believer at this point to not see the massive shift towards vapor in the latest GAW's actions. While the BTC was flowing and the ROI was glowing I could understand how some could close their eyes, plug their ears, and keep repeating "it's paying well so who cares". How about now, when it's not paying well or at all?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 08:17:12 PM

Does anyone have a write-up of yesterday's Q&A? I can't use youtube ATM.

Just wondering what happened there that made Prime price go from ~$41+ to ~$37 in the Market. After the initial hashcoin.com announcement on Monday the price held up better.

We may need another pump soon. Faith is fading.

It lasted an hour, some technicalities which I honestly didn't get. One of the things I did was that that they claim to have enough cash to convert all the existing hashpoints into financially backed coins.
The name of the coin is still unknown and you won't have to convert if you don't want to.
They are planning to allow coin mining with genesis hashlets and allow to upgrade the other hashlwta, because people were complaining some of them lost profitability and market value.
Not much details about merchant adoption, they are talking with numerous companies no names were given. Same with adoption in different parts of the world, they are in talk with some companies from the EU.

Thanks. Doesn't sound like there were any major revelations except maybe the Genesis thing.
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:23:47 PM

(2) Hashpoint pool will continue to generate record hashpoint returns, forcing prime and zen owners to move to hashpoint mining (which is of course non-existent)

(3) Relieved of the requirement of making BTC payouts, GAW will be able to fix some of the more glaring red flags (like the constant inability to withdraw, maintenance down times, etc.) which are related to the fact that GAW is not yet actually mining anything.

(4) GAW will launch its round 1 ICO, which will force hashpoint conversions into hashcoin, but that is no skin out of GAW's hide since its all premining.

(5) GAW will announce that its lawyers/investors/retail partners (pick one or more) have decided that selling hashcoin for fiat is problematic legally, so they cannot do it.  GAW will advise users to exchange hashcoin on the exchanges; maybe will even have a deal with one or more exchanges to make this automatic.

(7) GAW will apologize and blame the whole mess on the U.S. legal regulatory system and/or its lawyers/investors/retail partners who just don't "get it"

(Cool GAW will come up with some other plan/scheme to monetize hashcoin... and in the meantime will allow users to buy hashlets for hashcoin.

(9) In the meantime, GAW will be able to buy real mining machines since its payouts on hashlets are ll in worthless hashcoin/hashpoints, which allows GAW to use its mining and hashlet sales to actually purchase hardware.

(10) GAW, if they do not blow up legally, might eventually succeed in becoming a cloud mining company with real miners.  Since its users bought in at $16-49 per mhs, and by December prices for ASICs will be down to $5/mhs... there is plenty of room for GAW to transition to a real cloud mining company using customers money ... as long as they can stave off withdrawals and payouts for a couple more months.  Of course hashlets will be worth $5 / mhs by then too.

armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 08:26:10 PM

Hey, your 8th entry is showing up as a Cool because of bitcointalk's formatting system. Just saying, you might want to do "8." or "8]" instead.

Also, your analysis is pretty optimistic. I think its probable that they will claim that the SEC shut them down because they don't "get" bitcoin. From there they cut and run with all the cash, declaring bankruptcy. But at this point it's all speculation, anyways.  Cheesy

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
mutha

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:27:55 PM

(5) GAW will announce that its lawyers/investors/retail partners (pick one or more) have decided that selling hashcoin for fiat is problematic legally, so they cannot do it.  GAW will advise users to exchange hashcoin on the exchanges; maybe will even have a deal with one or more exchanges to make this automatic.

(10) GAW, if they do not blow up legally, might eventually succeed in becoming a cloud mining company with real miners.  Since its users bought in at $16-49 per mhs, and by December prices for ASICs will be down to $5/mhs... there is plenty of room for GAW to transition to a real cloud mining company using customers money ... as long as they can stave off withdrawals and payouts for a couple more months.  Of course hashlets will be worth $5 / mhs by then too.

Meanwhile over on their competitors site https://zeushash.com/ is running like a finely tuned watch, I suspect they will be taking many of GAWS customers while Josh and his minions show the world what a train wreck looks like.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:38:08 PM

I dumped all my Zen's @ $12.50 last night and dumped all but 10 Primes this morning @ $36. I was not going to wait any longer and have the opportunity to sell and withdraw taken away. I kept the 10 Primes just in-case the pump comes and I can unload them for $50+. I just reduced a lot of stress knowing I don't have to play the "Click the pretty buttons everyday" game and hope for a positive return. I have NO faith in GAW and even less in Josh if that's possible. I've stated before I knew I got in on some kind of scam or Ponzi within days and I feel a lot better that I'm out and I actually made a few bucks off my GAW War Machine($599 @ Oneminer) turned Primes. I only feel sorry for the new users getting sucked into GAW with this Trashcoin. The mindless koolaid drinkers that have been @ HT for months down-voting everyone with simple, logical questions about their investment can all drown with Josh when the ship finally sinks. Their life-preservers have already been tossed. They just choose to float on by them with their GAWgoggles on oblivious to the rip-currents carrying them further and further away from ever being saved.
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:39:43 PM

Meanwhile over on their competitors site https://zeushash.com/ is running like a finely tuned watch, I suspect they will be taking many of GAWS customers while Josh and his minions show the world what a train wreck looks like.

What is your view of their payouts? I have had a very small account there since BETA so I haven't really looked in to my options. I think I have made a whopping 4 LTC this past month with 11MH.

Scott-
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:18:04 PM

I purchased 3 Primes the first day they were available. 100 MH each $1600. Certainly I have no place to complain because I have made my investment back in BTC payouts and each prime is worth about $3600 at todays prices.

I have to disagree with some of the comments above. My payouts were about .16 for the first month and a half I had them. Consistent with what you would expect with 3 100 MH miners. When the payouts spiked to .25 for about a month it certainly did not make sense based on going rates elsewhere. Currently if I was not mining hashpoints payouts would be .10 or so, again close to what would be expected. The only red flag for me was the month of high payouts.

All that being said, I am very skeptical of Hashcoin and the program they unveiled Sunday night. The only option I am comfortable with is taking smaller payouts and mining hashpoints at the same time. It is certainly a gamble but I would feel very stupid if Hashcoin is launched and the value is even 50% of what they are projecting.

If you were GAW and the intention was to run a large Ponzi, wouldn't you keep inflating the payouts and charging $49.95 per MH for Prime? Instead they discontinued selling Hashlets for now. Certainly all our questions will be answered in the next month. Do they have the partners they claim? Will Hashcoin launch with the value they are predicting? It certainly is going to be entertaining to watch.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:34:45 PM

If you were GAW and the intention was to run a large Ponzi, wouldn't you keep inflating the payouts and charging $49.95 per MH for Prime? Instead they discontinued selling Hashlets for now. Certainly all our questions will be answered in the next month. Do they have the partners they claim? Will Hashcoin launch with the value they are predicting? It certainly is going to be entertaining to watch.

Stopping hashlet sales (not just Primes; you can't buy any new hashlets on ZenCloud although Solos might be available from gawminers.com) is a bit puzzling, but it might make sense depending on how active the Market is. Selling new hashlets would require them to spend more and more on daily payouts and/or add more hardware - depending on how you imagine their business model - whereas in the current situation they can take 10% of all Market sales without increasing anything in their backend. And the best part is that the 10% comes in the form of cash (BTC), while daily payouts are being forced into HP.
the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:38:20 PM

Stopping hashlet sales (not just Primes; you can't buy any new hashlets on ZenCloud although Solos might be available from gawminers.com) is a bit puzzling, but it might make sense depending on how active the Market is. Selling new hashlets would require them to spend more and more on daily payouts and/or add more hardware - depending on how you imagine their business model - whereas in the current situation they can take 10% of all Market sales without increasing anything in their backend. And the best part is that the 10% comes in the form of cash (BTC), while daily payouts are being forced into HP.

Yep, GAWs best bet to keep increasing revenue at this point is try to drive the market prices and trading activity up........
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:38:30 PM

That doggie guy has been a totally outstanding counter-indicator for me as PB Mining is concerned so his yapping here might very well be bullish for GAW but of course past results don´t guarantee anything per se.

Good luck, g

mutha

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:38:37 PM

What is your view of their payouts? I have had a very small account there since BETA so I haven't really looked in to my options. I think I have made a whopping 4 LTC this past month with 11MH.

Scott-

This is yesterdays pay out for 20gh

2014-11-04 18:20:23 Maintenance Fee -0.00011305
2014-11-04 18:20:23 Mine 0.00023650

Which is about an average day...
I will probably move it up to 1T the next time they have a 50% off sale.

eightcylinders

Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:55:21 PM

Scott-

I would avoid.  I have 255mhs on ZeusHash from the beta that is fee free but yet yields only 7 ltc a day.  My 55 MHS of non-beta hash yields only .07 ltc after fees!!

Something is very wrong over there.  I have a suspicion. They and gaw are one and the same since Zeus announced it no longer will make hardware.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:02:48 PM

I would think they are still making hardware for their own use. Produce the miners with the generic flimsy case (or no case) and selling MH through the cloud service has to be more profitable compared to shipping and supporting miners that they retail.

Have any of you sold your old miners on ebay? It is amazing what people buy when they have no idea what they are doing and don't know how to use google.
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:58:11 PM

I don't know if you've ever been to hashtalk, but some people there are driving cars worth over $100k Wink

You are talking about Volder and Josh? Notice all the pics, with the exception of the Vegas rental, are just the cars or Josh standing next one, not driving them? Here in Rancho Bernardo in N. San Diego, I can walk down the block to Sony's Electronics USA headquarters, buy some cool guys there lunch, and stand next to just any about any exotic car I wish for a photo shoot... but that doesn't mean I own it. Likewise, even if I have a garage full of both practical and bada$$ exotics (two of which I paid for with crypto), what does it prove showing them off online to my customers other making me appear like a fool who charges them too much?

I have found in life that the majority of those who actually earn the nicer things in life they enjoy, tend to not advertise or show it off to strangers if given the option. Those who do, either have something to prove or are trying to be something they're not. -just an opinion.

Scott
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: