Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:02:21 AM

I think he was kidding. Not sure tho.

Make an incvestment decision on someone else's car would be pretty foolish haha
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:19:40 AM

This is yesterdays pay out for 20gh

2014-11-04 18:20:23 Maintenance Fee -0.00011305
2014-11-04 18:20:23 Mine 0.00023650

Which is about an average day...
I will probably move it up to 1T the next time they have a 50% off sale.

OK, thanks. I just check and my day one account that has 11MH/s is not doing anything to write home about. Below is a what one month equates to. Like GAW, it is a dead-investment with little chance of ROI.

Moral of the story, guys. Keep your crypto and HOLD...

Lorythril

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:35:01 AM

OK, thanks. I just check and my day one account that has 11MH/s is not doing anything to write home about. Below is a what one month equates to. Like GAW, it is a dead-investment with little chance of ROI.

https://i.imgur.com/6Vx168q.png

Maybe I missed it in this thread somewhere but what site is this screenshot from?
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:47:31 AM

Maybe I missed it in this thread somewhere but what site is this screenshot from?

Zeushash... Zeus Cloud mining program returns. Someone was asking about the comparision to GAWS.

Not great results from zues but steady and reliable so far.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:27:02 AM

I don't know if you've ever been to hashtalk, but some people there are driving cars worth over $100k Wink

You are talking about Volder and Josh? Notice all the pics, with the exception of the Vegas rental, are just the cars or Josh standing next one, not driving them? Here in Rancho Bernardo in N. San Diego, I can walk down the block to Sony's Electronics USA headquarters, buy some cool guys there lunch, and stand next to just any about any exotic car I wish for a photo shoot... but that doesn't mean I own it. Likewise, even if I have a garage full of both practical and bada$$ exotics (two of which I paid for with crypto), what does it prove showing them off online to my customers other making me appear like a fool who charges them too much?

I have found in life that the majority of those who actually earn the nicer things in life they enjoy, tend to not advertise or show it off to strangers if given the option. Those who do, either have something to prove or are trying to be something they're not. -just an opinion.

Scott

Really? You just did the very thing you harped on. You bragged. I generally like what you have to say but enough about how much you've accomplished, how much you've made and what you've bought with it. I am NOT impressed.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:29:27 AM

I don't know if you've ever been to hashtalk, but some people there are driving cars worth over $100k Wink

You are talking about Volder and Josh? Notice all the pics, with the exception of the Vegas rental, are just the cars or Josh standing next one, not driving them? Here in Rancho Bernardo in N. San Diego, I can walk down the block to Sony's Electronics USA headquarters, buy some cool guys there lunch, and stand next to just any about any exotic car I wish for a photo shoot... but that doesn't mean I own it. Likewise, even if I have a garage full of both practical and bada$$ exotics (two of which I paid for with crypto), what does it prove showing them off online to my customers other making me appear like a fool who charges them too much?

I have found in life that the majority of those who actually earn the nicer things in life they enjoy, tend to not advertise or show it off to strangers if given the option. Those who do, either have something to prove or are trying to be something they're not. -just an opinion.

Scott

Really? You just did the very thing you harped on. You bragged. I generally like what you have to say but enough about how much you've accomplished, how much you've made and what you've bought with it. I am NOT impressed.

He wasn't bragging. He was speaking hypothetically. Lol
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:38:24 AM

The problem is insufficient supply of idiots. Josh needs to be more aggressive. He should imply that a major oil producing country is in talks about using hashcoin for crude transfers. This should get rid of the Prime distribution problem rather quickly.

KC6TTR

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:04:21 AM

Scott

@Honeycutt22
I am glad you got what I was trying to say.  Embarrassed

@bitcoinnoisseur
I don't recall every talking about any specific accomplishments I have made beyond those within the context of what drew me away from the company that is the primary subject of this thread. Likewise, I have never posted any pictures of my house (other than my solar panels), cars, mining farm, bank accounts, private jets, helicopters, yachts, or anything else of that nature, but if I came across in any manner that could be associated with that, I apologize.  Wink
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:11:28 AM

Scott

@Honeycutt22
I am glad you got what I was trying to say.  Embarrassed

@bitcoinnoisseur
I don't recall every talking about any specific accomplishments I have made beyond those within the context of what drew me away from the company that is the primary subject of this thread. Likewise, I have never posted any pictures of my house (other than my solar panels), cars, mining farm, bank accounts, private jets, helicopters, yachts, or anything else of that nature, but if I came across in any manner that could be associated with that, I apologize.  Wink

It seemed as though you were talking about yourself and not Josh when you said "Likewise, even if I have a garage full of both practical and bada$$ exotics (two of which I paid for with crypto)". I wasn't assuming you could have known how the cars were paid for. No apology necessary.
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:35:34 AM

Yeah, I probably should have worded that better. I was trying to be sarcastic as there was some talk a few months ago in HT about commuter vs. exotic cars and the converted cypto that some said they paid for them.

Also, for full disclosure, I am guilty of using crypto to purchase a (singular) car, but it is not an exotic and was for a good cause related to Dogecoin. Therefore I will accept ownership of that.  Tongue

At any rate, I will quietly retreat to my humble abode and chill for the night.

Scott-

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 04:51:44 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 12:11:03 AM by suchmoon

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:07:56 AM

So is this a confirmed scam? I want to know because i am thinking of investing in zenpool hashlets. In fact, i already invested 0.02 BTC to test the waters. The returns i get are far superior to what i am making on CEX, of course the maintenance fees are way high on CEX. I still think CEX is trustworthy since they have been there for quite some time. Just that i lost $600 o far and making that up seems to be taking forever. It does not look like there is a furture for cloud mining unfrotunately. Maybe i should GTFO as mentioned in one of the earlier posts. I know its a small amount, but still hoping that the zenpool folks wont turn their backs on us and run away. Heres to hope! Smiley

MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:11:37 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

So is this a confirmed scam? I want to know because i am thinking of investing in zenpool hashlets. In fact, i already invested 0.02 BTC to test the waters. The returns i get are far superior to what i am making on CEX, of course the maintenance fees are way high on CEX. I still think CEX is trustworthy since they have been there for quite some time. Just that i lost $600 o far and making that up seems to be taking forever. It does not look like there is a furture for cloud mining unfrotunately. Maybe i should GTFO as mentioned in one of the earlier posts. I know its a small amount, but still hoping that the zenpool folks wont turn their backs on us and run away. Heres to hope! Smiley

It is not a confirmed scam, but current ROI on Zenpool hashlets is more than a year at this point.

You would be better off holding .02 BTC and selling at any point that BTC prices > now.
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:14:59 AM

It is not a confirmed scam, but current ROI on Zenpool hashlets is more than a year at this point.

You would be better off holding .02 BTC and selling at any point that BTC prices > now.

Yeah, that's what i thought wrt CEX too. I should have just bought BTC instead of investing so much on CEX. I got taken in by those stories here and every where else that zenpool has a quick turn-around on RoI. Guess that was a load of bullshit. Maybe i should just sell the shit and move on, idk. It becomes difficult for me to sell my GHS on CEX though coz of the amount i paid for them. Sad

reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:27:29 AM

Yeah, that's what i thought wrt CEX too. I should have just bought BTC instead of investing so much on CEX. I got taken in by those stories here and every where else that zenpool has a quick turn-around on RoI. Guess that was a load of bullshit. Maybe i should just sell the shit and move on, idk. It becomes difficult for me to sell my GHS on CEX though coz of the amount i paid for them. Sad

Your holding onto hope.... You need to cut your losses and reevaluate your position. You say your already at a loss, you need to mitigate further loss and right now zenhashlets are not going to do that for you... I seriously doubt ever will. The focus and postition GAW is attempting to force people into is Hashcoin, I wouldn't put a dime more toward GAW, you are only looking to lose more than you will gain. Especially when already at a loss from other ventures.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:57:09 AM

Does anyone have a write-up of yesterday's Q&A? I can't use youtube ATM.

Just wondering what happened there that made Prime price go from ~$41+ to ~$37 in the Market. After the initial hashcoin.com announcement on Monday the price held up better.

We may need another pump soon. Faith is fading.

It lasted an hour, some technicalities which I honestly didn't get. One of the things I did was that that they claim to have enough cash to convert all the existing hashpoints into financially backed coins.
The name of the coin is still unknown and you won't have to convert if you don't want to.
They are planning to allow coin mining with genesis hashlets and allow to upgrade the other hashlwta, because people were complaining some of them lost profitability and market value.
Not much details about merchant adoption, they are talking with numerous companies no names were given. Same with adoption in different parts of the world, they are in talk with some companies from the EU.

RETARDCoin Update ...:

I am talking now with Obama and Angela Merkel ... Grin
... for future adoption/exchange for  $$$$$ or EURO ... Wink
... and possibly refinancing the Greece ...why NOT... Huh

...just got call from Mr Putin...to discuss how RETARDCoin could help them to avoid future sanctions...  Grin

Are you Guys so-o NAIVE to believe every  word / lie me ...or Josh...or somebody else is telling you... Huh Huh

Cheers,

ZiG
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:09:11 AM

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:23:57 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 10:24:49 AM by I_IZ_CEO

Does anyone have a write-up of yesterday's Q&A? I can't use youtube ATM.

Just wondering what happened there that made Prime price go from ~$41+ to ~$37 in the Market. After the initial hashcoin.com announcement on Monday the price held up better.

We may need another pump soon. Faith is fading.

It lasted an hour, some technicalities which I honestly didn't get. One of the things I did was that that they claim to have enough cash to convert all the existing hashpoints into financially backed coins.
The name of the coin is still unknown and you won't have to convert if you don't want to.
They are planning to allow coin mining with genesis hashlets and allow to upgrade the other hashlwta, because people were complaining some of them lost profitability and market value.
Not much details about merchant adoption, they are talking with numerous companies no names were given. Same with adoption in different parts of the world, they are in talk with some companies from the EU.

RETARDCoin Update ...:

I am talking now with Obama and Angela Merkel ... Grin
... for future adoption/exchange for  $$$$$ or EURO ... Wink
... and possibly refinancing the Greece ...why NOT... Huh

...just got call from Mr Putin...to discuss how RETARDCoin could help them to avoid future sanctions...  Grin

Are you Guys so-o NAIVE to believe every  word / lie me ...or Josh...or somebody else is telling you... Huh Huh

Cheers,

ZiG

Will I get a discount if I mention your name?

Thanks.

Heed the wise words of Kirk Lazarus in Tropic Thunder: never go full retard, man.

chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:42:11 AM

Hi all .

just for info :

i opened an account on hashie to compare with zen (on hashie there is a market a little bit like cex and zencloud) .

here is the figure :
 for a 10 GHS miner on hashie :

Type   payout
Amount   0.00006703
Time   2014-11-06 00:00:12
Earnings   0.00012704
Fees   0.00006001

for a genesis haslet (beware it is a 4 Ths, you have to divide ) :

Device Name
Hashlet SHA256 (Hashlet Genesis)
Power 3940 GH
BTC Payout  0.03942366 BTC
Maintenance Fee  -0.02304112 BTC

At the end  It seems fees are a little bit higher on zencloud .
(I use to have some GHS on cex.io but i sold it , between fees and price drop . you can not ROI there)

Another thing : Are we going to a new  "push prime price down so I can buy cheap" time ?
I'm watching the price of the prime going down to 30$ like a few  days ago when it went down to 30 before going back up to 45 $ ?

cloh76

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:30:42 PM

Im down to only my free Hashlet and have bought some mining power at Hashie.co

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: