Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WBF1

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:23:52 PM

Anyway, back on point and I am ending this experiment tonight... not worth diverting hashrate from BAN.

Alloscomp Estimate for 440GH/s (BAN and Eclipse) at current difficulty of 27428630902.3: 0.00806744BTC
Alloscomp Estimate for 125 GH/s (Discus Fish) at current difficulty of 27428630902.3: 0.00229189BTC

BAN: 0.00854369BTC - That's 105.9% of the estimate for the hashrate of an Antminer S3. Not the 12.5% bonus expected but when taken together with the 119.01% gotten yesterday it averages to... 112.5% so the 12.5% bonus is honored when averaging both out. Not bad.

Eclipse: 0.00736479BTC - That's 91.29% of the estimate. Ouch, variance really hit me here I guess. Could be the batch 5 S3 doesn't perform as well as the batch 1 but that's a big difference, even taking the fees into account.

Discus Fish: 0.00221312BTC - That's 96.56% of the estimate. Before BAN I really liked Discus Fish until I pointed my first S3 at it and got an insane amount of rejects.

I did a similar, but much less rigorous test between just BAN and eclipse. Eclipse PPS payouts were around 15% less than BAN. Sticking with ban for the forseeable future, which is probably until the bonus runs out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:36:45 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 02:08:37 AM by cathoderay

So, yet another brand new user with one post receives an S3, apparently. Undoubtedly another Rokroka "I have imaginary conversations with s0br, in my head" alias.....
Honestly, so much BS going on with this pool - but the thread is hilarious...... Cheesy Cheesy

THIS.

This is pathetic. How long is s0br & his shills gonna keep trying to peddle this bullshit, trying to cover up the lies with fake one post accounts & childish insults with pretty pictures?

Oh wait, I get it now. These 31 "ready to ship" S3's below:

magically turned into these:

That's a neat trick.

So let's break it down a bit shall we: Not counting the obvious fake one (two) posted by Phwner, but counting even the unconfirmed ones that the fake users "claim" they received (but were unable to prove in any way, shape or form), I reckon there is a total of maybe....8 - possibly 9 S3's sent out? Out of those 9, there's probably 4 or 5 that have been confirmed. Now, even if all 9, let's make it 10 - nice round number, were delivered - that still leaves another 21 or so S3's still unaccounted for. Also worth noting is that the few few people who "claim" to have won two miners either worked for the pool or helped promote it in some way, either by trolling other pools or hurling abuse at anyone who questioned the validity of the "promotion". Now, bearing in mind that there was obviously a falling out about how the draw was done unfairly (to say the least):

"its all going shitty on BAN pool, s0ber has gone missing, rewards are all messed up again, "tp" is realy pissed at "mf as the s3 draw was a fix, "mf" just picked someone to win the s3 rather than it being done fairly like all the names in a hat & pick one out...he just decided who would get it each time......"tp" is going nuts saying its a fix, "d5", "tp", all the gang are going to pull the miners until things get sorted so the pool will be very low on hash"

the above statement, together with the proven lies by the pool admin & the amount of blatantly fake user accounts on this thread, it's pretty obvious that things are not as they seem & that something is badly wrong here. It's also pretty obvious that the first batch of winners were deliberately drawn so that the majority of the supposed S3's went to fake accounts owned by the pool & it's admin - the Phwner proved that with his fake pics. But when more people started asking questions & becoming suspicious when both the pool and the fake users were unable to post any proof of sending or delivery - that's when the argument above broke out & the plug was pulled while they try and work out an escape plan:

Dear BAN Miners,

At this time, we are having to take the unfortunate step of temporarily suspending any further Antminer S3 drawings. For the sake of transparency, we will tell you that we are investigating some possible improprieties in how the last group of winners was chosen, and until we are certain that this contest is 100% random, we are temporarily suspending any additional drawings.

At this time, the BAN staff has not received an official position from s0br on this, we've heard he has been without internet access due to some weather issues. As such, we are taking the steps we feel are appropriate to bring the current situation to light until more investigation takes place and we can speak to s0br. Please note again that this is temporary.

Thank you for your understanding.

BAN Support (? Roll Eyes)

No internet due to weather issues......that was a classic lie too - we could all see he was online, here & renting rigs...... Roll Eyes

By the way, look at the difference between the above post & this one - from the same person, apparently:

Quote from: ThePhwner
Grow a pair and grow up.

Work with us or shut the fuck up. You're just ranting, ranting, ranting, even when people try to help you.

Sorry the pool isn't your personal BTC faucet. And I'm sure you'll post this on the forums like the whiny little child you are, so please post all of it.

You're a whiner, and a rage-filled idiot. Accept help or shut the fuck up.

Amazing difference.......

Anyway, realizing that people were starting to wise up to their little con-trick, they had no option but to increase the amount of miners given to real people who could prove that they actually got them - as well as create a few more fake accounts & post pics up from them. This is the situation at this present time as I see it, and I know for a fact that I am not alone in thinking this. No matter how you look at it, there was absolutely no way that all those 31 S3 miners were ever going to leave the pool, and in that respect, your friend .....Really? was 100% right. Of that there is no doubt whatsoever. No matter how many insults, fake pictures, lies and silly jokes you try and cover it over with - it's a fact. What makes it worse, they are rubbing your noses in it by keeping their first & number one lie in the header of the thread - "we're giving away 1 Antminer S3 every day!".

No. They're not. But you might get a AM miner. If you make enough noise about it. Or work for the pool. Or promote it. Or don't exist.

Quite how the moderators here have let them get away with this thread header for so long is beyond me.

All shills, fake users, liars & sockies are ignored - so I won't see the abuse anyway, not that it bothers me in the slightest. Fill your boots  Cheesy Cheesy

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:41:36 AM

So, yet another brand new user with one post receives an S3, apparently. Undoubtedly another Rokroka "I have imaginary conversations with s0br, in my head" alias.....
Honestly, so much BS going on with this pool - but the thread is hilarious...... Cheesy Cheesy

THIS.

This is pathetic. How long is s0br & his shills gonna keep trying to peddle this bullshit, trying to cover up the lies with fake one post accounts & childish insults with pretty pictures?

That's a neat trick.

So let's break it down a bit shall we: Not counting the obvious fake one (two) posted by Phwner, but counting even the unconfirmed ones that the fake users "claim" they received (but were unable to prove in any way, shape or form), I reckon there is a total of maybe....8 - possibly 9 S3's sent out? Out of those 9, there's probably 4 or 5 that have been confirmed. Now, even if all 9, let's make it 10 - nice round number, were delivered - that still leaves another 21 or so S3's still unaccounted for. Also worth noting is that the few few people who "claim" to have won two miners either worked for the pool or helped promote it in some way, either by trolling other pools or hurling abuse at anyone who questioned the validity of the "promotion". Now, bearing in mind that there was obviously a falling out about how the draw was done unfairly (to say the least):

"its all going shitty on BAN pool, s0ber has gone missing, rewards are all messed up again, "tp" is realy pissed at "mf as the s3 draw was a fix, "mf" just picked someone to win the s3 rather than it being done fairly like all the names in a hat & pick one out...he just decided who would get it each time......"tp" is going nuts saying its a fix, "d5", "tp", all the gang are going to pull the miners until things get sorted so the pool will be very low on hash"

the above statement, together with the proven lies by the pool admin & the amount of blatantly fake user accounts on this thread, it's pretty obvious that things are not as they seem & that something is badly wrong here. It's also pretty obvious that the first batch of winners were deliberately drawn so that the majority of the supposed S3's went to fake accounts owned by the pool & it's admin - the Phwner proved that with his fake pics. But when more people started asking questions & becoming suspicious when both the pool and the fake users were unable to post any proof of sending or delivery - that's when the argument above broke out & the plug was pulled while they try and work out an escape plan:

Dear BAN Miners,

At this time, we are having to take the unfortunate step of temporarily suspending any further Antminer S3 drawings. For the sake of transparency, we will tell you that we are investigating some possible improprieties in how the last group of winners was chosen, and until we are certain that this contest is 100% random, we are temporarily suspending any additional drawings.

At this time, the BAN staff has not received an official position from s0br on this, we've heard he has been without internet access due to some weather issues. As such, we are taking the steps we feel are appropriate to bring the current situation to light until more investigation takes place and we can speak to s0br. Please note again that this is temporary.

No internet due to weather issues......that was a classic lie too - we could all see he was online, here & renting rigs...... Roll Eyes

By the way, look at the difference between the above post & this one - from the same person, apparently:

Grow a pair and grow up.

Work with us or shut the fuck up. You're just ranting, ranting, ranting, even when people try to help you.

Sorry the pool isn't your personal BTC faucet. And I'm sure you'll post this on the forums like the whiny little child you are, so please post all of it.

Anyway, realizing that people were starting to wise up to their little con-trick, they had no option but to increase the amount of miners given to real people who could prove that they actually got them - as well as create a few more fake accounts & post pics up from them. This is the situation at this present time as I see it, and I know for a fact that I am not alone in thinking this. No matter how you look at it, there was absolutely no way that all those 31 S3 miners were ever going to leave the pool, and in that respect, your friend .....Really? was 100% right. Of that there is no doubt whatsoever. No matter how many insults, fake pictures, lies and silly jokes you try and cover it over with - it's a fact. What makes it worse, they are rubbing your noses in it by keeping their first & number one lie in the header of the thread - "we're giving away 1 Antminer S3 every day!".

No. They're not. But you might get a AM miner. If you make enough noise about it. Or work for the pool. Or promote it. Or don't exist.

Quite how the moderators here have let them get away with this thread header for so long is beyond me.

All shills, fake users, liars & sockies are ignored - so I won't see the abuse anyway, not that it bothers me in the slightest. Fill your boots  Cheesy Cheesy

Wow... why don't you mine on the pool for 2 hours and see what happens? So I upgraded some people's Antminers for free to BTCGarden ones.... that's really a problem? Fake accounts? Exactly what con do you think I'm trying to do here? You can get paid as frequent as hourly... the #"s are easily verified... JUST WHAT am I trying to get out of this? Spend 2 minutes to point your miners here... wait a couple of hours... make more money than ANYWHERE ELSE... then shut your damn mouth and stop wasting my time and everyone else's time here. Thanks...

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 05:37:43 AM

Wow... why don't you mine on the pool for 2 hours and see what happens? So I upgraded some people's Antminers for free to BTCGarden ones.... that's really a problem? Fake accounts? Exactly what con do you think I'm trying to do here? You can get paid as frequent as hourly... the #"s are easily verified... JUST WHAT am I trying to get out of this? Spend 2 minutes to point your miners here... wait a couple of hours... make more money than ANYWHERE ELSE... then shut your damn mouth and stop wasting my time and everyone else's time here. Thanks...

You've got the patience of a saint, s0br; so I think we should call the Vatican and get you canonized. You could be St. s0br, patron saint of hashing.  Cool Haha!!!

Don't worry about these fools. You are right, and they are wrong. Keep on being right; because that is what really matters.  Grin

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
jfrenchy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:20:21 AM

THIS.

http://zmfiles.com/packages.png

https://i.imgur.com/hs4rUBk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PKZjcdC.jpg

That's a neat trick.

Dear BAN Miners,

Grow a pair and grow up.

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/54297283.jpg
instahater

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:53:09 AM

THIS.

That's a neat trick.

Dear BAN Miners,

Grow a pair and grow up.

You ARE a CLOWN..
Please shoot yourself in the face A.S.A.P
I got my S3 a few days ago and i feel i don't need to post pics of proof.
s0br was a man of his word and has helped his small community out more than he ever should have..
If you think for one second that people on this forum give two shits about anything you have to say, you have mistaken us..
Please feel free to excuse your sorry ass at anytime..
Enjoy The Day!
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:51:29 AM

When you guys quote, can you try not to do so to a post with more than one big ass image please ?

Ty.

To be decided...
megahash

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:38:58 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 01:46:02 PM by ckolivas

+1 to this!

You ARE a CLOWN..
s0br was a man of his word and has helped his small community out more than he ever should have..
If you think for one second that people on this forum give two shits about anything you have to say, you have mistaken us..
Enjoy The Day!

I fail to see how someone who posts undeniable facts & figures, with quotes from pool admin showing proven lies & insults can possibly be called a clown. It is clear that s0br & his many aliases is NOT a man of his word, because if he was - all 31 S3's would have been shipped as promised & stated in the pool header. Why are people more upset about seeing the truth than they are about being lied to & conned? The truth hurts sometimes, but rejecting it with childish insults (which seem to be the norm on this pool thread) because it hurts can only be explained by Cognitive Dissonance or shill behavior.
I see by your post history that you yourself have been scammed on a couple of occasions in your short history here - so you of all people should maybe start looking a little deeper as to why that is, and start investigating things a little deeper like others have instead of rejecting & dismissing facts as fiction. It's all there in black & white in front of you, and a lot more besides.

To the admin/s of this scam pool: THE POOL HEADER DESCRIPTION IS A LIE & ALWAYS HAS BEEN - CHANGE IT!!
cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:49:36 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 01:45:36 PM by ckolivas

So, s0br speaks - but as usual you completely avoid the issues pointed out & ignore the facts that prove you and your aliases have been lying since day one, choosing instead to invite me to mine at your "pool"? I made no mention of payments in the post, but you immediately chose to talk about them, hoping to divert attention from the issues raised. The reason you are unable to respond to the statement & it's contents is simple - it's the truth. Anyone who was accused of being a liar and con artist would go out of their way to prove their innocence, but you are unable to do so because the facts are there for everyone to see. You and your aliases are proven liars, and until you can prove otherwise, you and your pool will be considered as such by everyone who reads the posts here. You still even refuse to change the pool header, knowing it to be false......
The hole you are digging for yourself just gets deeper & deeper every time you refuse to address the facts and add another fake winner to the list of lies. It's truly pathetic.

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:58:12 AM

lol the trolls keep going to with their b/s etc got to love them as they keep bumping to pool up to the top of btctalk    thanks trolls Smiley

Also I can say sobr sent my s3 out to me I have got it and it happily hashing away Smiley   but it must be a fake miner that I am looking at here that mining here atm Smiley    THANKS sobr for my fake miner  Grin  Cheesy  Wink

got to love the trolls Smiley

I guess they are pissed as BAN  is the highest paying btc pool and has been for weeks and yet the trolls will not try it out 1st hand to see what a number of us have found out
cryptcollector

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:02:04 PM

Wish Mr Troll would SHUT THE FECK UP!

BAN is like no other pool, and that pisses them off, it actually does what it says on the tin Smiley

So the fact that the S3's don't get shipped on a daily basis is neither here nor there,
the fact that there is a draw for each day and and each winner actually gets their miner is what matters most and the 12.5% bonus doesn't hurt :-)

So there were teething problems, but what pool hasn't had teething problems?
All has settled down nicely in the last month.

Keep up the good work s0br

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
.....Really?

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:34:28 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 01:45:14 PM by ckolivas

So, s0br speaks - but as usual you completely avoid the issues pointed out & ignore the facts that prove you and your aliases have been lying since day one, choosing instead to invite me to mine at your "pool"? I made no mention of payments in the post, but you immediately chose to talk about them, hoping to divert attention from the issues raised. The reason you are unable to respond to the statement & it's contents is simple - it's the truth. Anyone who was accused of being a liar and con artist would go out of their way to prove their innocence, but you are unable to do so because the facts are there for everyone to see. You and your aliases are proven liars, and until you can prove otherwise, you and your pool will be considered as such by everyone who reads the posts here. You still even refuse to change the pool header, knowing it to be false......
The hole you are digging for yourself just gets deeper & deeper every time you refuse to address the facts and add another fake winner to the list of lies. It's truly pathetic.

The truth, it seems, is slowly coming out. It's inevitable. Truth is the new hate speech on this thread....... Cheesy Cheesy

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
silverthornne

Activity: 148

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:49:44 PM

So... this mess is because someone thought he should have gotten a free S3 but failed to do so right? In a draw, against possibly some 200 other people? There were 31 chances yes, but unavoidably some would not win anything and somehow not winning something makes the person turn into a vendetta-seeking troll? That's what I'm understanding from my end...

Oh, and with the 12.5% bonus if you just mine for long enough (if you have the hashing power) you should be able to afford your own S3 from the bonus payments alone. That'd probably be more effective than the mud slinging.

cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:02:18 PM

So... this mess is because someone thought he should have gotten a free S3 but failed to do so right?

No. It is about pools lying to it's users, running fake promotions to attract new users, dishonesty, devs faking pics & general untrustworthy behavior from a small group of people that new users are supposed to be able to trust. People are being lied to and conned with false promises, and must be exposed & held accountable for their actions to deter other potential scammers from doing the same thing. Simple as that.

instahater

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:24:52 PM

....SHUT THE FECK UP!

Telling people who have legitimate concerns about this pool and the lies that it continues to broadcast to "SHUT THE FECK UP!" is hardly going to work. Nor will ignoring the facts in the hope that it will all go away. The only way that this will end is if s0br actually address the points made and come clean about the obvious & documented lies that have been pointed out, and quite rightly so. This is what a forum is for, to ask questions & express your concerns so that they can be answered and addressed in a gentlemanly & mature manner.

s0br continuously avoids doing so, and that is not only very unwise - but will also be taken as an admission of guilt. I see nothing in cathoderays post that is false or made up - it uses quotes and facts that are verifiable. It is a completely legitimate statement which requires attention from the pool dev, yet he has decided to reply with:

....shut your damn mouth and stop wasting my time.....

presumably because he is having trouble understanding the questions, so I will try and make it easier for him.

@ s0br:

Does it not concern you that the pool admin, employed by you, uploads fake pictures claiming them to be a delivered unit when it obviously wasn't? If not, why not? And why would he do that?

Does it also not concern you that the same pool admin, employed by you, lied to everyone here by saying that you had no internet due to adverse weather conditions (at the exact same time as the S3 drawing "fix" debacle) - when it was obvious to everyone that this was not the case, as you were indeed online. If not, why not?

Why have you shipped much less than a third of the miners you promised you would since the beginning of your promotion over a month & a half ago?

Why do you continue to advertise your promotion in your pool thread header, knowing that it is completely false/finished.

You claim to be a transparent pool, but you consistently refuse to answer any  questions that have been asked on multiple occasions by multiple members regarding your "promotion". Why? What has happened to that transparency?

There is only one possible source from where the fake posters with fake pics of fake "delivered miners won" come from & why. Either you address & discuss the concerns of the members here, or forever be known as a liar, faker & con-artist that you are shown to be by the overwhelming evidence available on this thread. Until you do so, like any half decent pool operator would, I'm sure the scam accusations will continue for the foreseeable future - it's entirely up to you weather that happens or not though. Answer the questions & clear your name, preferably with evidence, or don't.

so if i post a pic of my shipment box and not show s0br's or my own name and address are you clowns going to say its fake too?

YES you are because you small group of clowns have nothing better to do today!

NO ONE needs to show or explain ANYTHING to you FUD whackers..
If you're not mining with us in the BAN pool shut the hell up already..
If you feel something is "owned" to you from anyone Submit a TICKET to support and let them handle it..
just because you clowns left in early development of the pool it's a scam?
i personally have been paid all back pay that was owned and received my S3.. AND s0br offered to help out with a PSU when mine failed..

Like i have said before s0br is a man of his word.

is it just because you guys have nothing else to do but *Troll* the bitcointalk forum?
Is it that you mined here when we had some bugs?
Do you really think that spamming this forum will get you Justice?
you guys are a bunch of grown men screaming crazy shit to try and accomplish what?

you clowns need a ring leader! Smiley
cryptcollector

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:26:20 PM

Sigh! I know for a fact that I'm real...

I was one of the users who were put into dispute when I won an S3.

After talking to s0br I was sent one without problems.

I received it the other day, and no I'm not in America either so it was an international delivery.

There is no point to plastering pictures and other proof as the biased mentality of the trolls on here will turn it into a negativity whatever anyone does, so to that end I shall be ignoring all the crap slinging on this thread, because that's all it is... Crap Slinging...

The agenda is just to put BAN into disrepute and nothing else, if the pool were really that bad then it would just die a natural death like most other dodgy pools out there, but its increasing in strength and getting better.

Maybe the Trolls are just other pool owners getting scared that they are going to be losing their hashing power to BAN, seems most likely to me...

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 03:55:44 PM

lol "instahater".  has anyone else noticed that these shills all have similar names?

where is ru4srs
cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:01:15 PM

lol "instahater".  has anyone else noticed that these shills all have similar names?

where is ru4srs

Farcical isn't it?  Cheesy

Still waiting for answers & explanations........everyone but s0br/Phwner seems to know  Roll Eyes

cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:10:23 PM

@ s0br:

Does it not concern you that the pool admin, employed by you, uploads fake pictures claiming them to be a delivered unit when it obviously wasn't? If not, why not? And why would he do that?

Does it also not concern you that the same pool admin, employed by you, lied to everyone here by saying that you had no internet due to adverse weather conditions (at the exact same time as the S3 drawing "fix" debacle) - when it was obvious to everyone that this was not the case, as you were indeed online. If not, why not?

Why have you shipped much less than a third of the miners you promised you would since the beginning of your promotion over a month & a half ago?

Why do you continue to advertise your promotion in your pool thread header, knowing that it is completely false/finished.

You claim to be a transparent pool, but you consistently refuse to answer any  questions that have been asked on multiple occasions by multiple members regarding your "promotion". Why? What has happened to that transparency?

There is only one possible source from where the fake posters with fake pics of fake "delivered miners won" come from & why. Either you address & discuss the concerns of the members here, or forever be known as a liar, faker & con-artist that you are shown to be by the overwhelming evidence available on this thread. Until you do so, like any half decent pool operator would, I'm sure the scam accusations will continue for the foreseeable future - it's entirely up to you weather that happens or not though. Answer the questions & clear your name, preferably with evidence, or don't.

Can't put the questions any simpler than that  Smiley

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:34:33 PM

+1 to this!

You ARE a CLOWN..
Enjoy The Day!

I fail to see how someone who posts undeniable facts & figures, with quotes from pool admin showing proven lies & insults can possibly be called a clown. It is clear that s0br & his many aliases is NOT a man of his word, because if he was - all 31 S3's would have been shipped as promised & stated in the pool header. Why are people more upset about seeing the truth than they are about being lied to & conned? The truth hurts sometimes, but rejecting it with childish insults (which seem to be the norm on this pool thread) because it hurts can only be explained by Cognitive Dissonance or shill behavior.
I see by your post history that you yourself have been scammed on a couple of occasions in your short history here - so you of all people should maybe start looking a little deeper as to why that is, and start investigating things a little deeper like others have instead of rejecting & dismissing facts as fiction. It's all there in black & white in front of you, and a lot more besides.

To the admin/s of this scam pool: THE POOL HEADER DESCRIPTION IS A LIE & ALWAYS HAS BEEN - CHANGE IT!!

LOL, the real megahash uses a different name on this forum, and won an S3. LOL, LOL, LOL.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: