Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:38:32 PM

It means that s0br is shipping BTC Gardens to S3 winners who have not received their S3 yet. He has been in IRC all day making arrangements. I recommend that winners stay tuned and continue to be patient.

WoW sounds very cool!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rokroka

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 07:21:19 PM

It means that s0br is shipping BTC Gardens to S3 winners who have not received their S3 yet. He has been in IRC all day making arrangements. I recommend that winners stay tuned and continue to be patient.

HELL YEAH THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS...

As I said before guys your patience will be rewarded, there is so much more here than just a mining pool... Those who stick with us will be glad they did. The buck doesn't stop here, issues have and are being fixed-check, backpay-check, miners being sent out (with more speed than an s3)-check! now whats left for all you haters out there... to all the disbelievers GFYS. I have said all along and will continue to BAN is the shiznit and it's only getting better. You ain't seen nothing yet... Keep hatin' we getin' money over here! What it do pimpin'?
instahater

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:26:43 PM

HELL YEAH THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS...

As I said before guys your patience will be rewarded, there is so much more here than just a mining pool... Those who stick with us will be glad they did. The buck doesn't stop here, issues have and are being fixed-check, backpay-check, miners being sent out (with more speed than an s3)-check! now whats left for all you haters out there... to all the disbelievers GFYS. I have said all along and will continue to BAN is the shiznit and it's only getting better. You ain't seen nothing yet... Keep hatin' we getin' money over here! What it do pimpin'?

Preach!
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:17:57 PM

Everything seems to be going good for the pool. Last 24 hours payments hit the wallet every 2 hours. Just got word that the miner I won should be here Tuesday. I will post pictures and get it hashing on the pool as soon as it gets here. Thank you s0br and BAN!
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:43:59 PM

What about the rest of the days where winners werent chosen ?

Was kinda hoping to see if I get lucky and win one... went from 5.1 Th/s down to approx 1.1 ;-/

So ya, an S3 would be a welcomed surprise.

Also, still no back back for the last two days or whenever we had the recent shortage. Missing about 0.0343 for that then the lost coin during what has been coined the MP thing.

Not sure on losses during that but that was full steam @ 5.1Th/s.

Ty.

To be decided...
WBF1

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:16:55 PM

Are the giveaways over now? Is the bonus still running? I'm afraid I was late to the party...
minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:17:08 PM

I admit to only peeking into this thread on occasion and I don't currently use the service. But from I've been reading, things don't look so good.

So is the general consensus that this is just a well-disguised Ponzi or other scam?

I still haven't figured out how BAN can possibly pay 112.5% PPS and giveaway S3s and continue to operate for any length of time. But the answer appears that they simply don't payout as they promise and the S3s never ship.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

s0br has made every effort to make sure that the pool does not hold onto anyone's money. His original efforts had people actually complaining that they were being paid too frequently and complaining that they would rather wait until the payouts were totaling larger amounts before they were transferred. It just goes to show that you can't please everyone, no matter how hard you try. He's addressed these requests, and has made changes for pool members to decide how frequently.

It has been my experience that when you offer folks a deal that exceeds the 1:1 ratio of effort in their favor, they will find a reason to complain, hoping that they will get even more than the excess being offered. For instance, the "all you can eat buffet"; which tends to attract a certain clientele that will eat all that they can, and then make a spurious complaint, hoping to get that meal for free. Sometimes you can be too generous.

The "consensus" you've seen is one or two losers, using multiple accounts, that have nothing better to do between school classes, than harass the folks on this forum. In the MMO world, they are known as "griefers". I wouldn't put any value into their hate.

unfortunately I came to the same conclusion.  I do like all the interface work and the notifications too.  But having to track my work and not having the site up on numerous occasions it upsetting to me.  

I get the idea that for s0ber the Pool is not his/her fulltime gig yet either.  

I will continue to watch the board postings here and check the dashboard too.  If it becomes stable I'll move my multi-terrahashing operation back.  

This pool gets better every day. If you check the opening post in this thread, and the index page for the pool's web-site, you'll read that this is admittedly a work in progress. There was no pretense offered that it was perfect... yet. Smiley The 12.5% bonus, and the S3 prizes, were enticements to attract a pool membership, and inspire some patience while the quirks are worked out; because he believes that one day folks will stay on this pool afterwards, knowing that in the long run, they will make money here for their efforts.

Nobody has lost any money here, and anyone that claims to has not worked with the support staff to clear it up.

Keep checking back. I think you'll be as happy with this pool as I am.

specialed you and a few others have repeatedly used the 'no one has lot any money here' line and it simply is NOT correct.  I lost money with missing/short payouts constantly up to and including yesterday, it's not ancient history.

Can you PM me your dates, hash rate, etc.? Trying to consolidate these requests in one place. Thanks.

I am still missing payments I have left support tickets asked for help in IRC PM both ThePhwner and S0br and still not one reply to help me.

do not trust this pool its is a scam

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:30:05 PM

Are the giveaways over now? Is the bonus still running? I'm afraid I was late to the party...

Expect an update on giveaways shortly - s0br has been working on this throughout the day. However, the daily drawings were for August only.

The bonus is still running.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:31:07 PM

I admit to only peeking into this thread on occasion and I don't currently use the service. But from I've been reading, things don't look so good.

So is the general consensus that this is just a well-disguised Ponzi or other scam?

I still haven't figured out how BAN can possibly pay 112.5% PPS and giveaway S3s and continue to operate for any length of time. But the answer appears that they simply don't payout as they promise and the S3s never ship.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

s0br has made every effort to make sure that the pool does not hold onto anyone's money. His original efforts had people actually complaining that they were being paid too frequently and complaining that they would rather wait until the payouts were totaling larger amounts before they were transferred. It just goes to show that you can't please everyone, no matter how hard you try. He's addressed these requests, and has made changes for pool members to decide how frequently.

It has been my experience that when you offer folks a deal that exceeds the 1:1 ratio of effort in their favor, they will find a reason to complain, hoping that they will get even more than the excess being offered. For instance, the "all you can eat buffet"; which tends to attract a certain clientele that will eat all that they can, and then make a spurious complaint, hoping to get that meal for free. Sometimes you can be too generous.

The "consensus" you've seen is one or two losers, using multiple accounts, that have nothing better to do between school classes, than harass the folks on this forum. In the MMO world, they are known as "griefers". I wouldn't put any value into their hate.

unfortunately I came to the same conclusion.  I do like all the interface work and the notifications too.  But having to track my work and not having the site up on numerous occasions it upsetting to me.  

I will continue to watch the board postings here and check the dashboard too.  If it becomes stable I'll move my multi-terrahashing operation back.  

This pool gets better every day. If you check the opening post in this thread, and the index page for the pool's web-site, you'll read that this is admittedly a work in progress. There was no pretense offered that it was perfect... yet. Smiley The 12.5% bonus, and the S3 prizes, were enticements to attract a pool membership, and inspire some patience while the quirks are worked out; because he believes that one day folks will stay on this pool afterwards, knowing that in the long run, they will make money here for their efforts.

Nobody has lost any money here, and anyone that claims to has not worked with the support staff to clear it up.

specialed you and a few others have repeatedly used the 'no one has lot any money here' line and it simply is NOT correct.  I lost money with missing/short payouts constantly up to and including yesterday, it's not ancient history.

Can you PM me your dates, hash rate, etc.? Trying to consolidate these requests in one place. Thanks.

I am still missing payments I have left support tickets asked for help in IRC PM both ThePhwner and S0br and still not one reply to help me.

Hi, I received, and responded to your message, and asked for you to be patient with me while I collect information, and bring to s0br. Sorry I haven;t replied yet, but at this time I don't have an update. As you can see we're working to go back over some outstanding items, so please bear with us a bit longer.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:50:24 PM

ThePhwner,

I decided to point elsewhere.  TBH it's getting sort of comical...someone like me, or the poster above, posts that they are missing payments, etc. and that they can't get any response and then you pop in with a 'hey I'm working on it' but it never really does.
I can't open a ticket every single day for missed/short payments.  I totally understand that as a new pool there will be wrinkles but what is happening here is pretty far beyond the wrinkle stage.

If the pool has all of the user info how about just collecting the stats and getting everyone paid?

What's really funny is that when I finally did pull my equipment yesterday I got an idle miner notification almost immediately!  I guess the pool losing hashpower IS something they made sure works...lol

You can't work on something indefinitely without ever fixing it or even making any progress.  Posting it's fixed! when it clearly isn't is kinda bush league.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:54:48 PM

ThePhwner,

I decided to point elsewhere.  TBH it's getting sort of comical...someone like me, or the poster above, posts that they are missing payments, etc. and that they can't get any response and then you pop in with a 'hey I'm working on it' but it never really does.
I can't open a ticket every single day for missed/short payments.  I totally understand that as a new pool there will be wrinkles but what is happening here is pretty far beyond the wrinkle stage.

If the pool has all of the user info how about just collecting the stats and getting everyone paid?

What's really funny is that when I finally did pull my equipment yesterday I got an idle miner notification almost immediately!  I guess the pool losing hashpower IS something they made sure works...lol

You can't work on something indefinitely without ever fixing it or even making any progress.  Posting it's fixed! when it clearly isn't is kinda bush league.

There's a difference between getting no response and not getting the response you like. Big difference. I get that the only acceptable response to you is getting money in your wallet, but a response that asks for patience is still a response.

s0br's come on here and openly offered to have people contact him directly to resolve these issues. I, do not have access to his funds to do this. So you either need to be patient and work with what I can do or contact s0br directly. Moving your miners is your choice.

You can keep making me your target too. I still can't pay you. But rant on.

.....Really?

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:05:52 PM

What does this mean?

It means another bullshit post, from another of s0brs aliases about another invisible miner going to an invisible person.

Do what I done a while ago & ignore this bullshit sock puppet  Wink

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:22:06 PM

ThePhwner,

There's a difference between getting no response and not getting the response you like. Big difference. I get that the only acceptable response to you is getting money in your wallet, but a response that asks for patience is still a response.

s0br's come on here and openly offered to have people contact him directly to resolve these issues. I, do not have access to his funds to do this. So you either need to be patient and work with what I can do or contact s0br directly. Moving your miners is your choice.

You can keep making me your target too. I still can't pay you. But rant on.

Nahh I'm good.  I don't have any targets and I'm not asking for anything.  I'm a big boy and I don't blame anybody for anything I do.  If you read my posts itt I was pretty staunchly supporting the pool and the only rants that came from me were directed at the maniacs like ...Really.  I got no sour grapes...life is too short!
 Smiley

ig

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:26:55 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

Hi, I received, and responded to your message, and asked for you to be patient with me while I collect information, and bring to s0br. Sorry I haven;t replied yet, but at this time I don't have an update. As you can see we're working to go back over some outstanding items, so please bear with us a bit longer.

I have NOT received a response!!!!!!    Neither my 2xsupport tickets I submitted 2 days ago or my PM to you and S0br that you asked me to do!!!  you have not replied or made any response to me or to help sort out the issue so stop lying all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   stop telling me to be patient its peoples real money your messing with, I ran out of patients days ago.            SCAM SCAM SCAM  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:47:55 PM

I just received a tracking number for the delivery of my antminer S3. So that can be put to rest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:50:44 PM

Hi everyone...

Thanks again for being patient. We have some good news about the August daily S3 giveaway. First off, some lucky winners will be receiving BTC Gardens. These operate at 650 Gh/s. A couple recent winners can verify that they received information on their units today, directly from s0br.

The final 4 winners for August of a BTC Garden AM-V2 miner are:

August 28th: zen5233
August 29th: ihuntbeavers
August 30th: cscrypto
August 31st: TexasKevin (2nd win!)

Winners, please send an email to support@bitcoinaffiliatenetwork from the email address you signed up with with your shipping information. Congratulations!

The next bit of great giveaway news... the miners for all previously selected winners have shipped! I have a list to go through but I will be emailing all winners who have not received their units with the FedEx tracking #'s shortly.

Thank you again for being patient, and happy mining!

M

Archimage

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:51:20 PM

I received a tracking number as well.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:02:19 AM

Expect an update on giveaways shortly - s0br has been working on this throughout the day. However, the daily drawings were for August only.

The bonus is still running.
Maybe so but there were days that never got a user drawn and then the whole was whats his name rigging I think a weeks worth of draws.

To be decided...
instahater

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:44:38 AM

To All The *HATERS* & *NAY SAYERS* This One is for you!
s0br thanks bud can't wait to get this puppy hashing in the pool!!
Thanks!
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:24:33 AM

To All The *HATERS* & *NAY SAYERS* This One is for you!
s0br thanks bud can't wait to get this puppy hashing in the pool!!
Thanks!

Seriously wish that was me right now with the 4Th I lost lol... was hashing 5.1 down to 1.1 now... but that's stil; better than nothing.

To be decided...
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: