Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nocroom

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:56:50 PM

Question, is just me or the main (dash panel) is a bit slow ?

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
specialed101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:59:56 PM

Sometimes that is a good sign. It means we hit a block... but I won't swear that is what it means all of the time... or this time.  Grin

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:01:40 PM

Sometimes that is a good sign. It means we hit a block... but I won't swear that is what it means all of the time.  Grin

It's kind of froze up on me right now.
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:25:53 PM

.....Really?

A grand speech. Now get off your soap box & explain why it took you so long to get here when everyone wanted to know what the hell was going on.
Then explain where everyone's S3's are.
Then explain why your admin posted fake photos.
Then explain why your admin lied about you having no internet when you obviously did.
Then explain why payouts have been late since day one - or missing completely.
Then explain why bonuses still haven't been paid as promised.
Then explain why you're using owed money to rent rigs without asking the owners of that money their permission, and where the BTC earned with those rigs is going.
Then explain.......etc, etc.

It's about time you came clean on all the bullshit, this is all anyone has asked from the beginning - that you chose to ignore completely.

Now is your chance - don't f*ck it up. Not again.

Fake photos what? I had internet yes... on my phone... and if you think I'm going to code on my phone....

It was labor day weekend and I treated myself to a fine glass of some gay fruity vodka drink...

Which payouts? There's not a single individual on here that can testify that I refused to rectify... Which bonuses haven't been paid? Yours?

Soap box?

I thought about explaining... then I realized why explain now when instead I can finish coding something that won't need any damn explaining. I get it.. I suck... I'm slow.. it's not like other pools ceased to exist! Why do you think I'm using OWED money? How does that make any sense? When a block is mined... those bitcoins are NOT SPENDABLE! This pool is PPS... with as short as a one hour frequency... guess who's wallet those bitcoins are coming out of genius?

But seriously... things are coming along and will be done soon. If you want to wait a few days... wait a few days! There's nothing wrong with that... or not... mine.. make 12.5% more... enjoy the bonus... NOBODY HERE WILL EVER LOSE ANY MONEY. Send me a message here on the board if something doesn't add up... let's look at the #'s.. your hashrate.. do calculations... I haven't answered as much email as I have in the past 3 weeks than I have in the past 10 years... and somehow I don't seem to mind it. Odd days... must be the old age setting in... I also don't think I've had as many drinks as I've had in the past year either. Smiley ... and have no idea how I've become another nerd that posts on these boards... amazing...

This is exactly what I mean - you managed not to answer a single question, choosing instead to divert the conversation by saying how well things are going. That's Phwner style through & through. I can understand you not knowing though, you've not been on the thread for so long, so read back through the pages a bit, then at least try to answer the questions. You're a pool dev - act like one.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:45:35 PM

.....Really?

A grand speech. Now get off your soap box & explain why it took you so long to get here when everyone wanted to know what the hell was going on.
Then explain why your admin lied about you having no internet when you obviously did.
Then explain why you're using owed money to rent rigs without asking the owners of that money their permission, and where the BTC earned with those rigs is going.

It's about time you came clean on all the bullshit, this is all anyone has asked from the beginning - that you chose to ignore completely.

Fake photos what? I had internet yes... on my phone... and if you think I'm going to code on my phone....

It was labor day weekend and I treated myself to a fine glass of some gay fruity vodka drink...

Which payouts? There's not a single individual on here that can testify that I refused to rectify... Which bonuses haven't been paid? Yours?

Soap box?

I thought about explaining... then I realized why explain now when instead I can finish coding something that won't need any damn explaining. I get it.. I suck... I'm slow.. it's not like other pools ceased to exist! Why do you think I'm using OWED money? How does that make any sense? When a block is mined... those bitcoins are NOT SPENDABLE! This pool is PPS... with as short as a one hour frequency... guess who's wallet those bitcoins are coming out of genius?

But seriously... things are coming along and will be done soon. If you want to wait a few days... wait a few days! There's nothing wrong with that... or not... mine.. make 12.5% more... enjoy the bonus... NOBODY HERE WILL EVER LOSE ANY MONEY. Send me a message here on the board if something doesn't add up... let's look at the #'s.. your hashrate.. do calculations... I haven't answered as much email as I have in the past 3 weeks than I have in the past 10 years... and somehow I don't seem to mind it. Odd days... must be the old age setting in... I also don't think I've had as many drinks as I've had in the past year either. Smiley ... and have no idea how I've become another nerd that posts on these boards... amazing...

This is exactly what I mean - you managed not to answer a single question, choosing instead to divert the conversation by saying how well things are going. That's Phwner style through & through. I can understand you not knowing though, you've not been on the thread for so long, so read back through the pages a bit, then at least try to answer the questions. You're a pool dev - act like one.

how about using your pool name Huh??   then ya may get answers?Huh   
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:54:33 PM

Please, seek professional help... I am begging you.

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:10:03 AM

Everyone seems to have ideas about how support should be doing our job.

Most of them make me laugh.

Everyone wants crypto to be anonymous, decentralized, under the radar, an alternative to the big bad fiat systems.Until there's a problem.Then everyone wants "professional." A "well-run company." Make up yer damn minds. Doesn't work both ways.

For this to be the kind of company you all seem to expect, we would need to document IRL ID's and every bit of earnings and payouts which would then be reported to state and federal agencies.

You first, "Really?"

Sound good?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:38:50 AM

Everyone wants crypto to be anonymous, decentralized, under the radar, an alternative to the big bad fiat systems.Until there's a problem.Then everyone wants "professional." A "well-run company." Make up yer damn minds. Doesn't work both ways.

For this to be the kind of company you all seem to expect, we would need to document IRL ID's and every bit of earnings and payouts which would then be reported to state and federal agencies.

You first, "Really?"

Sound good?

Since I am likely next, lets have a go.

Personally. I think centralization is needed on some level. Infact look at the past alt coin I have supported extremely passionately. Its core principal is mass adoption. Welcoming regulation is something that coin is open to and is working toward. I care for professional behavior more than appeasing lunatics that think everything needs to be decentralized.

I will never be under the radar. I hope one day you, and everyone else knows my name. I have given it out several times on this forum and will again, I have no problem. My information is on the web attached to the 100+ domains I am squatting.

This should be an alternative to FIAT, but not the only currency in the world. Bitcoin will have its place, alongside dollars, dineros, or whatever else local economies will accept. To think the world will rely on computing power alone to store wealth is insanity, and to think that there is not room for a virtual currency to be main stage is equally as mind numbing.

There is a problem, Earlier I thought it was BitAffNet. I was Wrong, s0br is a standup person. But looking back it was support itself, and 2 people within it who have issues they decide to rectify on company time. I have seen evidence of this by the support team ignoring me, not only to my concerns privately, but publicly. To top it off many of the same paid support is off under the company name acting on there own behalf disgracing the name of BitAffNet Support.

If you need my ID, I am prepared to give it, I have for several other companies relating to bitcoin. Being that I am in NY I am expecting fully to pay taxes soon once its law, and am acting rationally now, and responsibly to be ready for my personal finances relating to bitcoin, and my future virtual currency business.

So back to the ideas of how you can do your job better, did you disagree with my statements? Please clarify what ideas are so rediculous that I suggested. Acting more professionally is what it boils down to while you are being paid. That isn't to much to ask. When you put on your Big Boy Support pants, you leave your baggage at the door, capiche?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:46:18 AM

You first, "Really?"

Sound good?

Since I am likely next, lets have a go.

Personally. I think centralization is needed on some level. Infact look at the past alt coin I have supported extremely passionately. Its core principal is mass adoption. Welcoming regulation is something that coin is open to and is working toward. I care for professional behavior more than appeasing lunatics that think everything needs to be decentralized.

I will never be under the radar. I hope one day you, and everyone else knows my name. I have given it out several times on this forum and will again, I have no problem. My information is on the web attached to the 100+ domains I am squatting.

This should be an alternative to FIAT, but not the only currency in the world. Bitcoin will have its place, alongside dollars, dineros, or whatever else local economies will accept. To think the world will rely on computing power alone to store wealth is insanity, and to think that there is not room for a virtual currency to be main stage is equally as mind numbing.

There is a problem, Earlier I thought it was BitAffNet. I was Wrong, s0br is a standup person. But looking back it was support itself, and 2 people within it who have issues they decide to rectify on company time. I have seen evidence of this by the support team ignoring me, not only to my concerns privately, but publicly. To top it off many of the same paid support is off under the company name acting on there own behalf disgracing the name of BitAffNet Support.

If you need my ID, I am prepared to give it, I have for several other companies relating to bitcoin. Being that I am in NY I am expecting fully to pay taxes soon once its law, and am acting rationally now, and responsibly to be ready for my personal finances relating to bitcoin, and my future virtual currency business.

So back to the ideas of how you can do your job better, did you disagree with my statements? Please clarify what ideas are so rediculous that I suggested. Acting more professionally is what it boils down to while you are being paid. That isn't to much to ask. When you put on your Big Boy Support pants, you leave your baggage at the door, capiche?

You're assuming I wear pants.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:29:23 AM

I try to login to our accrount "nocroom" and im not able too

please advise

Are you able to log in? Your account looks fine. Let me know.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:33:57 AM

.....Really?

Soap box?

No the fake photos were mine, of the S3 you never sent me. Apparently I doctored some boxes and something something something, so you're off the hook for that one.

minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:50:26 AM

NOBODY HERE WILL EVER LOSE ANY MONEY   I find that a lie as this forum is full of miners and users of BAN who have missed payment and are still waiting on backpay I am one of them, MINER117 is my account name on BAN of have removed my hash and will not be coming back until backpay arrives I have submitted two tickets this morning with no response yet.. have also PM sobr himself also nothing.. tried asking for help in IRC still no help...    

NOBODY HERE WILL EVER LOSE ANY MONEY!!!!! please every day you have been missing payments so don't go and say that you wont lose any money cause people already have and id say will continue to until you fix your pool. maby you shouldnt of allowd public access to YOUR!!! pool until you knew you had payments running correctly its the most important part of a pool never mind the 12.5% or s3's we as miners just want to be paid for our hash on time and the correct amount its not to much to ask for is it.

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:08:25 AM

I admit to only peeking into this thread on occasion and I don't currently use the service. But from I've been reading, things don't look so good.

So is the general consensus that this is just a well-disguised Ponzi or other scam?

I still haven't figured out how BAN can possibly pay 112.5% PPS and giveaway S3s and continue to operate for any length of time. But the answer appears that they simply don't payout as they promise and the S3s never ship.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:17:23 AM

I admit to only peeking into this thread on occasion and I don't currently use the service. But from I've been reading, things don't look so good.

So is the general consensus that this is just a well-disguised Ponzi or other scam?

I still haven't figured out how BAN can possibly pay 112.5% PPS and giveaway S3s and continue to operate for any length of time. But the answer appears that they simply don't payout as they promise and the S3s never ship.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can not be a Ponzi and payments when working right come every 2 hours, that and the pool does not want you to keep coin with them so not sure how they will scam anyone at the most a few hours or a day of mining but most that have been here any time at all is more than that ahead.

The pool operator has said that this pool is only a small part of his over all plans so I am not sure the pool is where the money will be made. You will find some of this information in the first 5-10 pages of this thread.

xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:26:02 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can not be a Ponzi and payments when working right come every 2 hours, that and the pool does not want you to keep coin with them so not sure how they will scam anyone at the most a few hours or a day of mining but most that have been here any time at all is more than that ahead.

The pool operator has said that this pool is only a small part of his over all plans so I am not sure the pool is where the money will be made. You will find some of this information in the first 5-10 pages of this thread.

I appreciate your explanation! But why are people constantly complaint about being underpaid here? Certainly, consistently paying out the correct amount has to be the highest priority for any pool. And that doesn't seem to be happening at all.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:35:55 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I appreciate your explanation! But why are people constantly complaint about being underpaid here? Certainly, consistently paying out the correct amount has to be the highest priority for any pool. And that doesn't seem to be happening at all.

That is true that payments have had some problems. I will say in the past the pool operator has pretty much always paid any missing amount and then some. Also it seems the down time is less often lately.  I have experienced payment problems on other pools in the past also. This is my first time being on a new pool and have had less problems than I had last year on Slush's pool. Give this pool a try.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:40:34 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

The operator was also recently on this thread and invited anyone missing payouts to contact him for reconciliation. He has done so for miners of all sizes, including resolution of a payment discrepancy with Multipool.us. There are many miners using support channels such as IRC messages, emails to support@bitcoinaffiliatenetwork,com, and Skype chats with s0br himself, which have received pay adjustments.

I am also inviting anyone with a legitimate pay discrepancy to PM me the info regarding dates, hash rate, amt owed, etc. I am trying to create a single source of this information to provide to s0br so we can continue to work through these issues.

minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:45:53 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

excatly when payments are working its a great pool but everyday theres the same promblem of missing payments

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:46:01 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

excatly when payments are working its a great pool but everyday theres the same promblem of missing payments

This the exact reason I won't mine on this pool at this moment. I don't want to have to babysit my stats to make sure I'm getting paid what I'm owed. I need to be able to trust that pool is not shorting me by accident or on purpose. If they get the problems sorted, I may look into it again.
mutex

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:58:21 AM

So, will those of us who don't have our own copy of stats get a back pay?

Can I trust the stats on the dashboard? Because, it doesn't seem so. Currently it says I have 40.4M valid shares this round (and no pending payout). At 0.000000000911 per share that should be about 36 mBTC (w/o any bonus). But I've only been paid about 25 mBTC since the last block was found.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: