Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xms

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:58:57 PM

Well i do not know why everyone is still complaining but I still like this pool, I do not think I won an S# and if I did I would not care, its only use for me would be to add it to my shit coin solo mine system, thats what happens to useless under 1 thash mining equipment in my mine. So if I did win WOO HOO if I didnt win WOO HOO you know why, because the PAYOUTS are still higher in this pool than any other pool, the payouts are consistent, that hash rate is comparable to what my cgminer actually reports.  the only thing that could make this pool better was a block finder reward, but my goodness, they cant get past the humpteen kazillion repeat emails about those stupid antminers. I hope the Fed Ex guy throws them right at your face. I just am, very excited to see where these guys can take this pool, Its very nice and the payouts make me a happy miner. But until they clear their support andf this forumup from the ney sayers they cant move forward with the real members who want to support them.

Tell ya what if you dont like it here go on over to craphash.io...I mean Ghash.io and see how much you like it there, 50% rewards, on top of 50% reported hashrates, consuistant server issues, and a reply from their support HAHAHA you will be lucky if they even read your ticket. Then lets not forget the 62% maintenance fees on cloud. Just when you go take your complaints with you so these guys can better concentrate on their pool and the loyal members who care more about the pool than they do the stupid antminers.

Sorry if you dont like my opinion, Im Just saying

hashnest is better, from bitmain. I wouldn't use ghash, ellegius is a great pool that I often find myself mining on. I have had to switch to it everyday this past week aside from 1 24+ hr period where we had normal payouts here.

The S3 thing speaks to a bigger issue. They promised you something that you had to participate in daily to keep involved in the giveaway. I am happy for you that under 1TH is thrown away, but for many that is a vital piece of equipment that may require planning from buying equipment to finding safe places to house them.

I would have pulled my hash much faster, and much more of it during the times when payouts decreased. I havent complained until now because the .1x I lost or so in backpay was nothing compared to the miner, which I thought would already be in my possesion hashing away. Alas, it isn't even close. So I have put in my ticket for backpay, and bring up my prior concern of the S3 as it is into september now, And I was a Aug 22 winner. I will tell you all if they do anything with it, and when. So far no response. Can you believe it?  Shocked

hi,

I was the winner of 7 Aug and i have NOT reciefed my s3 yet and they send them all on the 18 Aug.
so how much did i lost yet??
the only thing that ThePhwner sad was; be patiend

im stil positief so i hope they stil come

gr xms
(the netherlands)

XMG: 9Dqt2gQz5iNFFsMiFS3ftDd486RQQFW9Sx ,  BLE: JTk35RjRPD5wUzRRRUEb6t84QRvJKkfeFz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:07:59 PM

Sorry for my post. New here, and was reading this thread and i notice something. The uproar was often caused by the non-winners and winners that haven't received their prize. and some of them are like chameleon. Was fuming and slamming this pool this moment, and the next moment upon seeing a email reply from the pool ops stated special prize draw, the attitude totally change.

Just wonder if you guys mine here because you wanna diversify the hashrate so that 51% will not happen, or just out of greed because a pool is giving away S3?
Most people wont I suspect honestly answer this but for me in the fairness of honesty. It was the bonus the attracted me aside rom just wanting a change of scenery / pool.

To be decided...
Securi-d

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:08:18 PM

This thread is as entertaining as figuring out what happened to my GAW miners.  Grin I figure it will get worked out.

Oh, it seems they fixed the timing on the payouts too! Awesome.
mcdougle

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:41:04 PM

I fly back tonight and will finish getting through the emails sitting in my inbox. I'm not forgetting anybody....

I will email another status update later today about the contest including a special bonus for everyone who's won because of our delay. It's been a crazy time since the inception but we're going to see it through for many reasons. I've had a wonderful time getting to know some of you and the relationships and future business endeavors are quite exciting. As much as I ask everyone to bare with me (us)... I promise everyone will get attended to and any/all issues addressed as soon as possible...

Hope everyone enjoys the improvements...

[/quote]

Well that is re-assuring. If he was losing 10k a day. Why the flip didn't he figure that out sooner! Any new business I make I would be monitoring 24-7 for these type of issues, for him to let this go isn't anyone's fault but the companies.

I will reserve judgement for now until I hear further his response now that I know he is at least aware and setting up the goal posts so that we can move toward them.

I am so sick of uncertainty, and the "Support" Provoked me today from my point of view after a week of being ignored through my attempts through several official channels to get information. I have PM'd s0br through skype, I had his personal skype, and he has had mine for a week. I don't bother him daily with these questions, nor should I, it was supports job to keep people informed of if s0br had taken any action, or planned to. This alone could have eased my mind a great deal. Instead "Support" ignores me openly, and then further chooses to "ignore" my forum account now, when I was asking questions that any legitimate company / customer would expect.

* On a side note. I wonder what the "special bonus" will be, and if you and I still qualify Aurel57. Time will tell, until then I will hold judgement best I can.
[/quote]

I bet you feel silly, running around yelling;  letting @cathoderay, @....Really, @lobogil, and all the other panic stricken delusionals pull you into that dark place where only they and the Boogeyman live.

NOTE TO ALL: If you have a legitimate issue or concern do one of the following:

1.  Wait patiently (as I am) because you know the pool IS NOT a scam and Ops and Admin can't fix every problem instantly.

2.  Use correct channels provided by Admins to have your problem addressed along with everyone else.

3.  Yell, insult, make legal threats, etc. and it may get you dealt with faster.

DO NOT:

1.  Yell "fear, fire, foe" and the sky is falling, or send the same email 9 times, with the 10th asking if they got the other 9.

2.  Do not move your miners every day or more, then try to do an average and expect meaningful data for a small time frame.

3.  Most importantly, do not let yourself get sucked into the Insanity Pit of Despair by the forum crazies who probably don't mine here anyway. We all know the 4 or 5 that I refer to Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink

There are legitimate ways to have issues resolved, if we all try them we might be surprised! Reason, logic and patience do actually provide a better piece of mind.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:33:53 PM

Sorry for my post. New here, and was reading this thread and i notice something. The uproar was often caused by the non-winners and winners that haven't received their prize. and some of them are like chameleon. Was fuming and slamming this pool this moment, and the next moment upon seeing a email reply from the pool ops stated special prize draw, the attitude totally change.

Just wonder if you guys mine here because you wanna diversify the hashrate so that 51% will not happen, or just out of greed because a pool is giving away S3?

Greed is why I am here then by your assessment. It's greedy to want your miners to be making 100% of what you are producing, when many other pools do this daily without much excitement?

I think everyone here is labelled greedy when you put it that way. If you are not greedy, why do you have machines to run anyways? perhaps it would have been less greedy to give that money away to someone more needy?

I don't get when people come here to argue that others should be noble with their money. You have every right to not expect what you are owed, for yourself. But don't go telling other people that they are greedy because they came here under a certain pretense, and then won, only to be jerked around for a week while they are left with uncertainty and doubt if they had won anything, if they should be waiting by the door or what. You heard people have been waiting weeks right, How fun must that be to see the delivery guy blow by your house every day for weeks? I bet you it sucks for those people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
specialed101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:57:52 PM

Just a quick update, I was able to speak to s0br directly on IRC and he admitted that there were some possible issues between stratum servers and db which could have caused our shares to be lost.

Currently he has paid us all back payments due including the bonus using my share count.  I would like to publicly thank s0br for following through with the back payments and working to improve the system.

I hope you will go through your prior posts & edit/delete them.

And he should modify/remove the "News" item on his pool's web-site for August 31st.

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:16:31 PM

Just a quick update, I was able to speak to s0br directly on IRC and he admitted that there were some possible issues between stratum servers and db which could have caused our shares to be lost.

Currently he has paid us all back payments due including the bonus using my share count.  I would like to publicly thank s0br for following through with the back payments and working to improve the system.

And he should modify/remove the "News" item on his pool's web-site for August 31st.

No, I'm not going to revise history.  I don't believe I ever said anything that was factually incorrect at the time.  What happened happened and hopefully things will be better for the users of this pool going forward.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:51:00 PM

No, I'm not going to revise history.  I don't believe I ever said anything that was factually incorrect at the time.  What happened happened and hopefully things will be better for the users of this pool going forward.

It's just sad that you can thank your pool's members for being patient, yet you couldn't extend the same courtesy here, and be just a little patient.

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
proctologic

Activity: 241

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:54:36 PM

When I post, ThePhwner is online - he see my post and then is gone - this is not right. He lie about S3's and avoid everyone.  Someone must report these people!!  But how? Who to? If I complain here, someone delete my post - who do this?

What are you talking about?

thebebopfunk

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:12:19 PM

The more I think about, the more it reflects on who you are as a person. In retrospect, you should leave it up.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:20:57 PM

Currently he has paid us all back payments due including the bonus using my share count.  I would like to publicly thank s0br for following through with the back payments and working to improve the system.

No, I'm not going to revise history.  I don't believe I ever said anything that was factually incorrect at the time.  What happened happened and hopefully things will be better for the users of this pool going forward.

The more I think about, the more it reflects on who you are as a person. In retrospect, you should leave it up.

I have to agree that there is no reason to remove the posts. It happened and was taken care of to I think all persons involved satisfaction. Of coarse since this is a self mod thread s0be can remove what ever he sees fit but I don't think anybody has anything to hide.
minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:57:25 PM

great to here from sobr I also got the email thankyou SOBR!!!

great to here that muiltipools payments issues have also been suited out.

Hopefully every1 can now see this is a awesome pool and its only going to get better as it grows.

Regards Miner117

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:15:42 PM

great to here from sobr I also got the email thankyou SOBR!!!

great to here that muiltipools payments issues have also been suited out.

Hopefully every1 can now see this is a awesome pool and its only going to get better as it grows.

Regards Miner117

Was it a mass email or did just certain people get one? I have just checked over my email again and no updates for me on what is going on.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:17:51 PM

The email went out to all users who have an email address registered with the site.

Another user posted its contents on this forum as well. That's the latest communication from s0br.

Thanks for your patience.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:04:09 PM

Currently he has paid us all back payments due including the bonus using my share count.  I would like to publicly thank s0br for following through with the back payments and working to improve the system.

No, I'm not going to revise history.  I don't believe I ever said anything that was factually incorrect at the time.  What happened happened and hopefully things will be better for the users of this pool going forward.

It's just sad that you can thank your pool's members for being patient, yet you couldn't extend the same courtesy here, and be just a little patient.

~$4000 of my miners' BTC was held in limbo for almost a week.  I think I showed quite a bit of patience, probably more than was warranted.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Count_Frackula

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 11:07:47 PM

I just realized something.  There's a user named s0br who's been doing a ton of renting recently on miningrigrentals.com.  I wonder how he's managed to rent all these things with no internet?

User on the site (recent rental history).
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/u/s0br

Expanded rental history by looking at individual rentals:
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/7670/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/491
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/6492/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/5755/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/4161/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/4694/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/5911/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/7946/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/6641/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/4366/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/4367/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/6216/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/7546/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/7573/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/7578/

Rent my SHA-256 rigs on Mining Rig Rentals.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 11:09:12 PM

The email went out to all users who have an email address registered with the site.

Another user posted its contents on this forum as well. That's the latest communication from s0br.

I checked my email associated with the account today and never got an email from s0br. Hopefully I will get the next update. Thx in the meantime for keeping us updated...

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:31:16 PM

I checked my email associated with the account today and never got an email from s0br. Hopefully I will get the next update. Thx in the meantime for keeping us updated...

They tend to start with [Bitcoin Affiliate Network] in the subject and some spam filters don't like that. Make sure it didn't get got and let me know in a PM if you need your email address updated.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 11:40:10 PM

They tend to start with [Bitcoin Affiliate Network] in the subject and some spam filters don't like that. Make sure it didn't get got and let me know in a PM if you need your email address updated.

my email in account section says "hidden"

Do I need to change something on my end to get email updates?

I also just turned "pool newsletter" on. Don't know if that has an effect on receiving the email.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:46:49 PM

my email in account section says "hidden"

Do I need to change something on my end to get email updates?

I also just turned "pool newsletter" on. Don't know if that has an effect on receiving the email.

That will ensure you get the email in fact. I checked and what you msg'ed me is what is on file. You should get the next update from s0br.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: