Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSwitcher

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:59:19 AM

PLEASE activate your Windows lol  Tongue

To All The *HATERS* & *NAY SAYERS* This One is for you!
s0br thanks bud can't wait to get this puppy hashing in the pool!!
Thanks!
https://i.imgur.com/VSS27zZ.png
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:59:41 AM

noticed a few of the trolls have gone very quite lol what nothing to pick on....   As a lot of the members have been saying for weeks now sobr always has come though on issue weather it backpay etc as soon as he been on online etc so to the trolls move on nothing to moan about here now is there Smiley    God loves when the trolls are cut down time and time again in this thread

keep the good work up sobr and co Smiley
minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:25:51 AM

I admit to only peeking into this thread on occasion and I don't currently use the service. But from I've been reading, things don't look so good.

So is the general consensus that this is just a well-disguised Ponzi or other scam?

I still haven't figured out how BAN can possibly pay 112.5% PPS and giveaway S3s and continue to operate for any length of time. But the answer appears that they simply don't payout as they promise and the S3s never ship.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

s0br has made every effort to make sure that the pool does not hold onto anyone's money. His original efforts had people actually complaining that they were being paid too frequently and complaining that they would rather wait until the payouts were totaling larger amounts before they were transferred. It just goes to show that you can't please everyone, no matter how hard you try. He's addressed these requests, and has made changes for pool members to decide how frequently.

It has been my experience that when you offer folks a deal that exceeds the 1:1 ratio of effort in their favor, they will find a reason to complain, hoping that they will get even more than the excess being offered. For instance, the "all you can eat buffet"; which tends to attract a certain clientele that will eat all that they can, and then make a spurious complaint, hoping to get that meal for free. Sometimes you can be too generous.

The "consensus" you've seen is one or two losers, using multiple accounts, that have nothing better to do between school classes, than harass the folks on this forum. In the MMO world, they are known as "griefers". I wouldn't put any value into their hate.

unfortunately I came to the same conclusion.  I do like all the interface work and the notifications too.  But having to track my work and not having the site up on numerous occasions it upsetting to me.  

I get the idea that for s0ber the Pool is not his/her fulltime gig yet either.  

I will continue to watch the board postings here and check the dashboard too.  If it becomes stable I'll move my multi-terrahashing operation back.  

This pool gets better every day. If you check the opening post in this thread, and the index page for the pool's web-site, you'll read that this is admittedly a work in progress. There was no pretense offered that it was perfect... yet. Smiley The 12.5% bonus, and the S3 prizes, were enticements to attract a pool membership, and inspire some patience while the quirks are worked out; because he believes that one day folks will stay on this pool afterwards, knowing that in the long run, they will make money here for their efforts.

Nobody has lost any money here, and anyone that claims to has not worked with the support staff to clear it up.

Keep checking back. I think you'll be as happy with this pool as I am.

specialed you and a few others have repeatedly used the 'no one has lot any money here' line and it simply is NOT correct.  I lost money with missing/short payouts constantly up to and including yesterday, it's not ancient history.

Can you PM me your dates, hash rate, etc.? Trying to consolidate these requests in one place. Thanks.

I am still missing payments I have left support tickets asked for help in IRC PM both ThePhwner and S0br and still not one reply to help me.

do not trust this pool its is a scam

Hi, I received, and responded to your message, and asked for you to be patient with me while I collect information, and bring to s0br. Sorry I haven;t replied yet, but at this time I don't have an update. As you can see we're working to go back over some outstanding items, so please bear with us a bit longer.

I have NOT received a response!!!!!!    Neither my 2xsupport tickets I submitted 2 days ago or my PM to you and S0br that you asked me to do!!!  you have not replied or made any response to me or to help sort out the issue so stop lying all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   stop telling me to be patient its peoples real money your messing with, I ran out of patients days ago.            SCAM SCAM SCAM  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
rokroka

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:11:31 AM

What does this mean?

It means another bullshit post, from another of s0brs aliases about another invisible miner going to an invisible person.

Do what I done a while ago & ignore this bullshit sock puppet  Wink

Everyone here already sees what an idiot you are... Are you seriously going to carry on with your madness.. so now you say I'm one of s0br's fake accounts eh? WTF you smokin'... I wan summa dat shit!
rokroka

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:16:13 AM

I admit to only peeking into this thread on occasion and I don't currently use the service. But from I've been reading, things don't look so good.

So is the general consensus that this is just a well-disguised Ponzi or other scam?

I still haven't figured out how BAN can possibly pay 112.5% PPS and giveaway S3s and continue to operate for any length of time. But the answer appears that they simply don't payout as they promise and the S3s never ship.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

s0br has made every effort to make sure that the pool does not hold onto anyone's money. His original efforts had people actually complaining that they were being paid too frequently and complaining that they would rather wait until the payouts were totaling larger amounts before they were transferred. It just goes to show that you can't please everyone, no matter how hard you try. He's addressed these requests, and has made changes for pool members to decide how frequently.

It has been my experience that when you offer folks a deal that exceeds the 1:1 ratio of effort in their favor, they will find a reason to complain, hoping that they will get even more than the excess being offered. For instance, the "all you can eat buffet"; which tends to attract a certain clientele that will eat all that they can, and then make a spurious complaint, hoping to get that meal for free. Sometimes you can be too generous.

The "consensus" you've seen is one or two losers, using multiple accounts, that have nothing better to do between school classes, than harass the folks on this forum. In the MMO world, they are known as "griefers". I wouldn't put any value into their hate.

unfortunately I came to the same conclusion.  I do like all the interface work and the notifications too.  But having to track my work and not having the site up on numerous occasions it upsetting to me.  

I get the idea that for s0ber the Pool is not his/her fulltime gig yet either.  

I will continue to watch the board postings here and check the dashboard too.  If it becomes stable I'll move my multi-terrahashing operation back.  

This pool gets better every day. If you check the opening post in this thread, and the index page for the pool's web-site, you'll read that this is admittedly a work in progress. There was no pretense offered that it was perfect... yet. Smiley The 12.5% bonus, and the S3 prizes, were enticements to attract a pool membership, and inspire some patience while the quirks are worked out; because he believes that one day folks will stay on this pool afterwards, knowing that in the long run, they will make money here for their efforts.

Nobody has lost any money here, and anyone that claims to has not worked with the support staff to clear it up.

Keep checking back. I think you'll be as happy with this pool as I am.

specialed you and a few others have repeatedly used the 'no one has lot any money here' line and it simply is NOT correct.  I lost money with missing/short payouts constantly up to and including yesterday, it's not ancient history.

Can you PM me your dates, hash rate, etc.? Trying to consolidate these requests in one place. Thanks.

I am still missing payments I have left support tickets asked for help in IRC PM both ThePhwner and S0br and still not one reply to help me.

do not trust this pool its is a scam

Hi, I received, and responded to your message, and asked for you to be patient with me while I collect information, and bring to s0br. Sorry I haven;t replied yet, but at this time I don't have an update. As you can see we're working to go back over some outstanding items, so please bear with us a bit longer.

I have NOT received a response!!!!!!    Neither my 2xsupport tickets I submitted 2 days ago or my PM to you and S0br that you asked me to do!!!  you have not replied or made any response to me or to help sort out the issue so stop lying all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   stop telling me to be patient its peoples real money your messing with, I ran out of patients days ago.            SCAM SCAM SCAM  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you are following suit...
cryptcollector

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:51:17 AM

I got my tracking number too, via ThePhwner,
Thanks to s0br and all the BAN team

Great Place to mine IMO.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
...Really?

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:24:15 AM

I for one have said ALL ALONG that BAN is going to be the BEST POOL EVER and I knew it from the very first day! Although I have been mildly critical of sObr and Admin a few times, I always knew that I could stand here one day and shout at the top of my love filled lungs, I LOVE BAN and I LOVE YOU TOO sObr, I think you are WONDERFUL! Cheesy Shocked Roll Eyes

Now come on everyone, lets get mining Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Three cheers for sObr!!! HURRAY!

EDIT: I KNEW THOSE S3 MINERS WERE REAL!!!!!!!!! I never doubted you for a second sObr!
          HURRAY again for sObr!!  Roll Eyes Kiss Cheesy
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:58:27 AM

I for one have said ALL ALONG that BAN is going to be the BEST POOL EVER and I knew it from the very first day! Although I have been mildly critical of sObr and Admin a few times, I always knew that I could stand here one day and shout at the top of my love filled lungs, I LOVE BAN and I LOVE YOU TOO sObr, I think you are WONDERFUL! Cheesy Shocked Roll Eyes

Now come on everyone, lets get mining Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Three cheers for sObr!!! HURRAY!

EDIT: I KNEW THOSE S3 MINERS WERE REAL!!!!!!!!! I never doubted you for a second sObr!
          HURRAY again for sObr!!  Roll Eyes Kiss Cheesy

oh really?Huh?

shit must be a quite day the troll got nothing to troll the pool on besides praising the pool NOW.....    this is to funny  Roll Eyes

BAN must be doing something right when even the trolls are praising the pool Smiley  And mining it
nocroom

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:06:09 PM

Still waiting to be paid, 3 days now?

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:27:58 PM

Still waiting to be paid, 3 days now?

Last payout: 2014-09-05 13:10:45 UTC time Shares in queue to be paid: 0 Payout pending: 0.00000000

https://blockchain.info/tx/46d99b54f4792459d9662a4308b233519ecd296b50904ad7dafa28fe2890dff4

There's the Tx from your last payment.

I am not sure what you mean. Please feel free to contact support directly.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
xms

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:24:35 PM

hello,

Got my prize of the S3 in BTC, send by @s0br himself.
Now i can buy one myself.

very happy wrigth now.

gr xms
the netherlands

XMG: 9Dqt2gQz5iNFFsMiFS3ftDd486RQQFW9Sx ,  BLE: JTk35RjRPD5wUzRRRUEb6t84QRvJKkfeFz
.....Really?

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:43:14 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 06:25:07 PM by .....Really?

hello,

very happy wrigth now.

gr xms
the netherlands

Zoals ik al zei, ze bestonden alleen in de hoofden van Phwner & zijn aliassen  Wink

Ik ben blij dat je nog wat compensatie van hen al, goed gedaan!

Bekijk de sok poppen springen op me om dit te zeggen - het is hilarisch! Soms niet meer negeren ik ze gewoon te lachen om wat ze zeggen ...... Cheesy

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
Archimage

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:47:37 PM

hello,

very happy wrigth now.

gr xms
the netherlands

Zoals ik al zei, ze bestonden alleen in de hoofden van Phwner & zijn aliassen  Wink

Yeah? what about the one that is in transit to me Really?

Is that a figment of my imagination too?

And you should look up the word "compensation" in a dictionary.........I don't think you understand that word m8:
Compensation: Something, typically money, awarded to someone as a recompense for loss, injury, or suffering.
Compensation: the money received by an employee from an employer as a salary or wages.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:52:09 PM

hello,

very happy wrigth now.

gr xms
the netherlands

Zoals ik al zei, ze bestonden alleen in de hoofden van Phwner & zijn aliassen  Wink

Hmm and now speaking Dutch I wonder who this could be...

The winners now have their tracking #'s. You can be bitter though, it's cool.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
WBF1

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:10:17 PM

Website down? Also my last payout was awfully small...
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:47:44 PM

s0br came into IRC to let us know the payments were behind and the server would be catching up for a bit. Let me know a little later on if things don't clear up. Looking into the website issues...

xms

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:18:44 PM

hello,

very happy wrigth now.

gr xms
the netherlands

hoi,

I could order from the (ThePhwner) a Blue Rose Miner (620 GH) on "btcgarden" but sorry for me there were all out of stock.
Than @s0br contacted me personally on IRC they had missed some info that was needed for shipment off the s3.
than @s0br sugjested to give me the BTC instead so i can buy a miner over here.

@s0br makes me a very happy man.

I  never (DO NOT) speak dutch here or on IRC, because no one would understand and answering myself in dutch is ....
<@ThePhwner> and he will still be ranting about how fake it all is
<@ThePhwner> and now speaking Dutch

The bleu rose miner is in mine whislist on btcgarden.com.

And BTC is a perfect currency @s0br sent me some money from callifornia to the netherland in a matter off seconds!!

ThePhwner and @s0br makes me smile all day

gr xms

XMG: 9Dqt2gQz5iNFFsMiFS3ftDd486RQQFW9Sx ,  BLE: JTk35RjRPD5wUzRRRUEb6t84QRvJKkfeFz
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:21:03 PM

hello,

very happy wrigth now.

gr xms
the netherlands

Zoals ik al zei, ze bestonden alleen in de hoofden van Phwner & zijn aliassen  Wink

hoi,

I could order from the (ThePhwner) a Blue Rose Miner (620 GH) on "btcgarden" but sorry for me there were all out of stock.
Than @s0br contacted me personally on IRC they had missed some info that was needed for shipment off the s3.
than @s0br sugjested to give me the BTC instead so i can buy a miner over here.

@s0br makes me a very happy man.

I  never (DO NOT) speak dutch here or on IRC, because no one would understand and answering myself in dutch is ....
<@ThePhwner> and he will still be ranting about how fake it all is
<@ThePhwner> and now speaking Dutch

The bleu rose miner is in mine whislist on btcgarden.com.

And BTC is a perfect currency @s0br sent me some money from callifornia to the netherland in a matter off seconds!!

ThePhwner and @s0br makes me smile all day

gr xms

Thanks xms, and sorry for any confusion... this was not directed at you. It was directed at Really...? who has been all over us from the beginning, and in a recent message, began speaking Dutch.

xms we appreciate your patience while we sorted this out and we thank you for your kind words and continued support.

minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:40:25 PM

s0br came into IRC to let us know the payments were behind and the server would be catching up for a bit. Let me know a little later on if things don't clear up. Looking into the website issues...

so same payments issue again today, not much changed then....

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:05:10 PM

Holy Shit!! I won a miner!!! I'll post shipping pics and proof when it gets here!  Grin Grin  Made my day!!!

ThePhwner can you confirm the e-mail?

EDIT: https://twitter.com/CSCrypto/status/508375938636058624

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: