Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:36:22 PM

any word on the last 3 winners names?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah. They don't exist. Never did. Never will.

I know of one that got sent out to a winner for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stevea32

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:42:27 PM

well that figures i moved my hardware finally i couldnt "win" anyway the hashrate showing was never stable enough to "qualify". oh well
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:44:32 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 01:55:11 PM by aurel57

well that figures i moved my hardware finally i couldnt "win" anyway the hashrate showing was never stable enough to "qualify". oh well

When the payout is working right you still can make more here than other pools IMHO.

Edit: don't forget competition is always a good thing
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:46:37 PM

When the payout is working you still can make more here than other pools IMHO.

Yeah, by all means, mine here when you are getting the bonus. The minute payments become irregular you switch instantly. That is the only way to play it going forward. Is no reason to avoid a free 12.5% if its legitimately being paid.

Often over the past weeks the base number has been well underpaid, therefore making any bonus irrelevant to the losses you sustain on your base payout more often than not. I still have my support ticket in for backpay. We will see. I am sure people aren't tripping over each other to help me. But lets be honest, they where not beforehand anyways Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
mutex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:05:58 PM

If you decide to re-draw some of S3 winners use a public verifiable random number generator. You can use hash of a future block as a random number.

First, publish a numbered list of miners eligible for the draw, sorted alphabetically, and the block number 10-20 blocks away from the current moment the hash of which will be used as a random number. Wait for the announced block to be mined, convert block hash to a decimal number, take modulus of the number divided by the number of nominees and you get the winner's position in the list.
stevea32

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:07:06 PM

whats the most stable server to use then
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:07:47 PM

What region of the globe are you located in and how much hash power do you have?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:08:38 PM

Use the one close to you. If low hash rate use the west1 3334

Also set up two of the pools servers one as backup ( across the country from the first) and another pool for the 3rd
stevea32

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:13:45 PM

southeast US only gonna put 1 S1 there
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:18:20 PM

I use east 1 and works great also use west 1. I use one or the other as backup as if one side of the country has problems it will fall over to the other. It has worked out a couple of times for me.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:25:03 PM

I would try west1.bitcoindigger.com:3334 since you are using a lower diff miner.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:31:03 PM

Fire I just received an update email from the pool. So it looks like s0br took your advice.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:33:35 PM

If you decide to re-draw some of S3 winners use a public verifiable random number generator. You can use hash of a future block as a random number.

First, publish a numbered list of miners eligible for the draw, sorted alphabetically, and the block number 10-20 blocks away from the current moment the hash of which will be used as a random number. Wait for the announced block to be mined, convert block hash to a decimal number, take modulus of the number divided by the number of nominees and you get the winner's position in the list.

Would have been a great way to do it. Announce 1 winner a day, legitmately, and send out the prize, that day.

The way this pool did it, for whatever reasons has made many people believe they where winners. This prize is meant to be a big gimic to get miners to mine here. Yet the prizes where never real. If they where, people would actually receive the item they supposedly won. I am the "Aug 22" winner, on Sept 3 being yelled at by support for asking questions, which ThePwner admits to IGNORING!

There is no randomness in this giveaway by s0br, clearly they can give out a miner to whomever they chose. The fact of the matter is you cannot call this drawing provably fair as the rules, and eligibility are changing on the fly. Also, don't forget to mention we are in september, for an august giveaway. In a industry that's net hashrate can grow as much as 50% in a month alone.... To think the operators have no care for the speed at which they pay the individuals says a lot.

They are willing to advertise, and give away money. But the incompetencies from the pool operators, to the customer support is very very troubling.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:34:37 PM

Fire I just received an update email from the pool. So it looks like s0br took your advice.

Can you share what it said? I have clicked off promotional stuff from this company. Probably why I didn't receive email.

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:36:48 PM

Can you share what it said? I have clicked off promotional stuff from this company. Probably why I didn't receive email.

Dear Aurel57,

Quick update before I jump on a plane...

It's been a while since the last site update...  you may have noticed issues with site accessibility... speed... sporadic issues with payouts...

Much time has gone into redoing the backend to increase speed and site responsiveness...

A more detailed look for every user's account is coming soon...

For example... https://osticket.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/payments.pl?account=rockminer&s=84fe768d371bb607bcad6006366bc108

This is for one of our internal accounts named 'rockminer' . Everyone's contributed work is being archived. A few hours ago there were some additional payments sent on missing shares due to errors in share consolidation and accounting....

We have 4 new support staff (all miners too)... who can help (located in Australia, USA, Netherlands, and Singapore) around the clock...

Tickets may be submitted here: https://osticket.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com

You may submit a ticket to get your personal stats link (a more detailed view of what's happening in the payment processing backend) or wait a couple of days for a mass email. This will be the staging area before it gets incorporated into the main site. Accounting accuracy/reliability is of the upmost importance... there was a bug in the pool backend that led to severe inefficiencies in finding blocks... which was a $10k+ a day out the window problem for us because we're pay per share now...

I fly back tonight and will finish getting through the emails sitting in my inbox. I'm not forgetting anybody....

I will email another status update later today about the contest including a special bonus for everyone who's won because of our delay. It's been a crazy time since the inception but we're going to see it through for many reasons. I've had a wonderful time getting to know some of you and the relationships and future business endeavors are quite exciting. As much as I ask everyone to bare with me (us)... I promise everyone will get attended to and any/all issues addressed as soon as possible...

Hope everyone enjoys the improvements...

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:43:55 PM

Dear Aurel57,

Quick update before I jump on a plane...

It's been a while since the last site update...  you may have noticed issues with site accessibility... speed... sporadic issues with payouts...

Much time has gone into redoing the backend to increase speed and site responsiveness...

A more detailed look for every user's account is coming soon...

For example... https://osticket.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/payments.pl?account=rockminer&s=84fe768d371bb607bcad6006366bc108

This is for one of our internal accounts named 'rockminer' . Everyone's contributed work is being archived. A few hours ago there were some additional payments sent on missing shares due to errors in share consolidation and accounting....

We have 4 new support staff (all miners too)... who can help (located in Australia, USA, Netherlands, and Singapore) around the clock...

Tickets may be submitted here: https://osticket.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com

You may submit a ticket to get your personal stats link (a more detailed view of what's happening in the payment processing backend) or wait a couple of days for a mass email. This will be the staging area before it gets incorporated into the main site. Accounting accuracy/reliability is of the upmost importance... there was a bug in the pool backend that led to severe inefficiencies in finding blocks... which was a $10k+ a day out the window problem for us because we're pay per share now...

I fly back tonight and will finish getting through the emails sitting in my inbox. I'm not forgetting anybody....

I will email another status update later today about the contest including a special bonus for everyone who's won because of our delay. It's been a crazy time since the inception but we're going to see it through for many reasons. I've had a wonderful time getting to know some of you and the relationships and future business endeavors are quite exciting. As much as I ask everyone to bare with me (us)... I promise everyone will get attended to and any/all issues addressed as soon as possible...

Hope everyone enjoys the improvements...

Well that is re-assuring. If he was losing 10k a day. Why the flip didn't he figure that out sooner! Any new business I make I would be monitoring 24-7 for these type of issues, for him to let this go isn't anyone's fault but the companies.

I will reserve judgement for now until I hear further his response now that I know he is at least aware and setting up the goal posts so that we can move toward them.

I am so sick of uncertainty, and the "Support" Provoked me today from my point of view after a week of being ignored through my attempts through several official channels to get information. I have PM'd s0br through skype, I had his personal skype, and he has had mine for a week. I don't bother him daily with these questions, nor should I, it was supports job to keep people informed of if s0br had taken any action, or planned to. This alone could have eased my mind a great deal. Instead "Support" ignores me openly, and then further chooses to "ignore" my forum account now, when I was asking questions that any legitimate company / customer would expect.

* On a side note. I wonder what the "special bonus" will be, and if you and I still qualify Aurel57. Time will tell, until then I will hold judgement best I can.

syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:50:09 PM

By the way. They sent me the money for the lost shares. Very nice. Thank you! Grin
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 03:11:18 PM

By the way. They sent me the money for the lost shares. Very nice. Thank you! Grin

Lucky for you, I am waiting on about 0.1x coins from past 10 days or so backpay issues, an S3, plus a "special" bonus.

Its just weird. I would prefer the 12.5% bonus steady over having a chance to win any of that other stuff. I just get sketched out when I see people handle current issues with more promises. I'd love to see what actions are taken tonight, and in the next days by our pools operation team.

Will be watching, waiting for answers and clarification.

thebebopfunk

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:39:20 PM

Just a quick update, I was able to speak to s0br directly on IRC and he admitted that there were some possible issues between stratum servers and db which could have caused our shares to be lost.

Currently he has paid us all back payments due including the bonus using my share count.  I would like to publicly thank s0br for following through with the back payments and working to improve the system.

I hope you will go through your prior posts & edit/delete them.
Hashminepower

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:50:07 PM

Sorry for my post. New here, and was reading this thread and i notice something. The uproar was often caused by the non-winners and winners that haven't received their prize. and some of them are like chameleon. Was fuming and slamming this pool this moment, and the next moment upon seeing a email reply from the pool ops stated special prize draw, the attitude totally change.

Just wonder if you guys mine here because you wanna diversify the hashrate so that 51% will not happen, or just out of greed because a pool is giving away S3?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: