Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 02:06:28 PM

Just to let ya guys know sobr is aware of it and working on it atm he in the irc atm Smiley

Thank you for letting us know. I'll move the miners back over in a bit when things clear up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:31:06 PM

Just to let ya guys know sobr is aware of it and working on it atm he in the irc atm Smiley

Thanks
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:43:34 PM

Thanks for keeping us posted on the IRC convos. It is greatly appreciated while I check in briefly from work here and there. 

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:22:51 PM

Any word from s0br? So far the only suprise this morning is 5 hours of mining that went unpaid to add to the list of other unpaid shares I have over the past week. I am getting close to .2x bitcoins of unpaid mining production in the past 2 weeks. I have a support ticket in but no response yet. Anyone who has been paid back pay have suggestions on what you did? I put in a support ticket over 24 hours ago relating to the matter so I am hopeful someone will respond soon.

I will not move my machines back here until I am paid all that's owed. It seems like every time I point my miners at this pool lately I get further and further away from a normal payout. Let alone any bonus =/

This is really starting to get annoying. To the point im about to say screw this pool. From personal experience I am getting paid less here with all the failures then I would be on other mining pools accepting the payments that they give out, on time, and without much excitement.

Here you have to be vigilante, and always be counting shares waiting for the next mistake that you have to catch, and hope gets paid back, ect. Just not worth it anymore to be underpaid constantly for me. Between no update last night, and another big period of no pay, I am losing confidence in #BitAffNet by the day.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:28:31 PM

One (short) payment in past eight hours.

At least the coin is recovering a bit today...happy thoughts...happy thoughts!!!

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
MRBONG411

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:33:09 PM

I am getting so confused on what is still owed to me and I see some here getting back pay from what was owed but I still have not gotten anything from awhile back and recently.

I only have three antminer S1's running and according to bitcoinwisdom.com they should each be making $1.60 a day give or take depending on what the price is.

So I take that $1.60 and times it by 3 which then gives me $4.80 a day before the bonus.

When I add in the bonus it should be around $5.40 a day give or take?

My efficiency rating is pretty good at 99.93%

Does that seem about right or am I figuring it wrong?

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:44:48 PM

I am getting so confused on what is still owed to me and I see some here getting back pay from what was owed but I still have not gotten anything from awhile back and recently.

I only have three antminer S1's running and according to bitcoinwisdom.com they should each be making $1.60 a day give or take depending on what the price is.

So I take that $1.60 and times it by 3 which then gives me $4.80 a day before the bonus.

When I add in the bonus it should be around $5.40 a day give or take?

My efficiency rating is pretty good at 99.93%

Does that seem about right or am I figuring it wrong?

It is slightly easier to do the earning calculation in BTC instead of USD but I am in the same boat.  The inconsistency makes it difficult to figure out.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:51:06 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 09:09:45 PM by buy4crypto

The more and more you look at what has happened it looks like a terribly executed ponzi scheme more than a bitcoin mining operation. Seems like less and less people are getting fully paid, meanwhile they are "fixing" everything, If they cannot keep steady payout, they will not grow this pool to meet his goals, if this pool doesn't grow, and by a lot it will not succeed on broken payments alone.

People will realize they are not getting back paid, and that they are better off taking 100% of 100% rather than 60-70-80% of 112.5%. I am not coming back here with my full mining force until the previous things I am owed are accounted for. I think this is a reasonable approach more people should take. When things are made right, 100% then join back up.

Its becoming such a hassle to constantly monitor these machines when im on BitAffNet pool. And if you don't watch them you get constantly screwed by the on again, off again payments that are not even meeting the base pay that our machines generate. That is great for sobr. He is getting a good % of our hashrate lately working towards the blocks that he hasn't been paying out. And its getting worse not better.

What doesn't make sense is why the multipool bitcoin pool operator got his backpay, and not everyone? I mean, if it was a problem that effected the whole pool, and the loud, annoying pool operator got his backpay, where is the backpay for the everday people like me? I am out almost .2 bitcoins from not being paid in full, and its starting to bother me the more its unpaid, and others are paid.

I put in my second ticket relating to this backpay, the first one has been over 24 hours with no response. Lets see if in the next 24 hours support can give me the courtesy of a response, or better yet, FIX the problem people are having relating to backpay. All the uncertainty and fear of being scammed would be alleviated.

I have supported this pool, and I have criticized the pool. I am willing to promote this pool, or take this pool down. Whatever they deserve, they will get from me. If people are professional, and deserve praise, they will get it.

.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:22:00 PM

It's working exactly as s0br wants it to work. How else is he supposed to pay for all this:

User on the site (recent rental history).
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/u/s0br

Expanded rental history by looking at individual rentals:
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/7670/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/491
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/6492/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/5755/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/4161/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/4694/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/5911/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/7946/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/6641/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/4366/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/4367/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/6216/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/7546/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/7573/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/7578/

This is where all your hard earned BTC goes - then straight in his & his aliases pockets. You're all mining for him, not yourselves. Helloooooooo!!

Did you all get your S3's yet?

Or your backpay?

Or your bonuses?

Keep mining, you'll cotton on soon enough....... Roll Eyes  Cheesy Cheesy

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 06:31:22 PM

No

No

No

I am hopeful, but skeptical. I see what is likely happening, though I hope its just the realistic side of me being overly cautious. The minute payout drop I am off this pool until they get better, rinse and repeat. I'd really like to just park my miners here, but the unfortunate reality is you cannot do that at this time without great risk.

thebebopfunk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:43:07 PM

No

No

No

I am hopeful, but skeptical. I see what is likely happening, though I hope its just the realistic side of me being overly cautious. The minute payout drop I am off this pool until they get better, rinse and repeat. I'd really like to just park my miners here, but the unfortunate reality is you cannot do that at this time without great risk.

Yes

Yes to a degree

I was for a bit.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:22:36 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 09:05:16 PM by buy4crypto

Guys, don't worry, support is being paid in full on time. With your mining profits Smiley

From IRC

[15:20] <@BANsupport_ken> first thing he came back, got me my salary.
[15:20] <HAMBURGLAR> heh
[15:20] <buy4> Wow, I wish the miners got the same respect Smiley
[15:20] <cgladue> why are you getting your salary before the rest of the miners get their back pay ?

And I am banned from IRC, support ignores me. They get mad when you express any doubt in s0br, like hes a god. And they wonder why people choose public forums to try and get information?

ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:32:50 PM

Guys, don't worry, support is being paid in full on time. With your mining profits Smiley

From IRC

[15:20] <cgladue> why are you getting your salary before the rest of the miners get their back pay ?

And I am banned from IRC, support ignores me.

s0br has had time to make payments to the people he chooses to, Multipool operator ect.

It was a kick, not a ban. Shall I post the abusive tirade you directed at the support staff? (Not me, btw)

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 07:47:46 PM by buy4crypto

From IRC

s0br has had time to make payments to the people he chooses to, Multipool operator ect.

It was a kick, not a ban. Shall I post the abusive tirade you directed at the support staff? (Not me, btw)

Absolutely, post it from my initial post, where I said "Is any support here" And continue with all the 10+ posts I made in a calm manor while being trolled. AND then I got abuse from support / fanboys which led to the conversation that ensued.

Please, post the entire thing, and it would make clear to people what is happening. Please don't cherry pick sentances to make an agenda. But yes, please please post the whole thing, it will give people an idea how support treats people with valid concerns.

We are told by s0br yesterday he will email us that night with update on s3. I wake up the next morning with more payout issues. I am / was frustrated. Its not like this is day 2 of this ordeal, more than a week has gone by and no clarification. Meanwhile, the payouts continue to be sporadic. Some people get backpay, while me, and many others do not. Support gets paid in full, for ignoring people with the profits made from your miners.

Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:47:46 PM

It's working exactly as s0br wants it to work. How else is he supposed to pay for all this:

<snip>

So s0br is renting rigs, what's the big deal and why does it matter ?

I rent my rigs out and pool owners frequently use mine to (stress) test pools or provide extra hashrate to solve stubborn blocks.

.....Really?

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:51:11 PM

From IRC

Absolutely, post it from my initial post, where I said "Is any support here" And continue with all the 10+ posts I made in a calm manor while being trolled. AND then I got abuse from support / fanboys which led to the conversation that ensued.

Please, post the entire thing, and it would make clear to people what is happening. Please don't cherry pick sentances to make an agenda. But yes, please please post the whole thing, it will give people an idea how support treats people with valid concerns.

We are told by s0br yesterday he will email us that night with update on s3. I wake up the next morning with more payout issues. I am / was frustrated. Its not like this is day 2 of this ordeal, more than a week has gone by and no clarification. Meanwhile, the payouts continue to be sporadic. Some people get backpay, while me, and many others do not. Support gets paid in full, for ignoring people with the profits made from your miners.

Did it go anything like his previous "support" rants?:

Quote from: ThePhwner
Grow a pair and grow up.

Work with us or shut the fuck up. You're just ranting, ranting, ranting, even when people try to help you.

Sorry the pool isn't your personal BTC faucet. And I'm sure you'll post this on the forums like the whiny little child you are, so please post all of it.

You're a whiner, and a rage-filled idiot. Accept help or shut the fuck up.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
xms

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:55:28 PM

From IRC

hi

do we get an mail personally er one for all winners?

gr xms

XMG: 9Dqt2gQz5iNFFsMiFS3ftDd486RQQFW9Sx ,  BLE: JTk35RjRPD5wUzRRRUEb6t84QRvJKkfeFz
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:56:14 PM

From IRC

Grow a pair and grow up.

Work with us or shut the fuck up. You're just ranting, ranting, ranting, even when people try to help you.

Sorry the pool isn't your personal BTC faucet. And I'm sure you'll post this on the forums like the whiny little child you are, so please post all of it.

I like this one better:

<buy4> I could give a shit about people, I hate most of my family honestly.
<cgladue> but your provoking him as well
<cgladue> and complaining hes provoking you
<buy4> People are evil and selfish, the quicker you learn that, the better off you are.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
.....Really?

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:59:28 PM

<snip>

So s0br is renting rigs, what's the big deal and why does it matter ?

I rent my rigs out and pool owners frequently use mine to (stress) test pools or provide extra hashrate to solve stubborn blocks.

Erm...because he's using miners pay that they've been owed for weeks to pay for them?

Because everyone was told he had no internet?

Because he ignored everyone's questions, concerns & messages?

Because......ah, can't be bothered to list them all, but I'm sure you get it. He was also online here today, but simply couldn't be bothered to talk to anyone.

But he probably had no internet then as well........ Roll Eyes

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:07:08 PM

From IRC

Grow a pair and grow up.

Also, no I'm not held to a higher standard than anyone else. I'm not sure why you or any other miner thinks you have a right to lay into me with accusations and abusive communication and expect "professionalism" in return. Do you treat support techs like this when you have problems with your cable internet or the butt plug that didn't arrive on time from Adam & Eve? And if so, do they simply allow you to continue calling and ranting on the same issue while showering you with gifts? Do you get direct access to the CEO?

Funny thing about poking the bear, sometimes the bear bites. The users who approach us professionally get professional treatment.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: