Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:23:40 PM

..Do you treat support techs like this when you have problems with your cable internet or the butt plug that didn't arrive on time from Adam & Eve?...

I really am LOL, nice one  Grin

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:36:54 PM

..Do you treat support techs like this when you have problems with your cable internet or the butt plug that didn't arrive on time from Adam & Eve?...

Negotiating 101 - Use examples from your own every day life.  This will allow you to respond quickly and effectively if a follow up question is asked.

Who cares about all this school yard yelling.  Math is math and today is just another day that instead of receiving 5 payments of approx.  .005 for a total since 6am of .025 I have only received two payments totaling .009 so I am short about .016 ($7.80).
THAT is what needs to be addressed.  Not whether we like s0br or the people who have signed on to help out and certainly not how much value we should place in the barely coherent postings of a raving lunatic who probably thinks s0br kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

All I want is a fair payment for the hash I'm throwing without having to beg for it every day.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:52:59 PM

I want to thank s0br for personally taking the time to work with me on my issues.

This man is a good guy. I think he is doing the work of many men and is overwhelmed at times.

My frustration this morning boiled over and I did / said some things maybe that shouldn't have. So for this I appologize. To s0br, and those working to make the pool great. Keep up the good work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:57:20 PM

Negotiating 101 - Use examples from your own every day life.  This will allow you to respond quickly and effectively if a follow up question is asked.

Who cares about all this school yard yelling.  Math is math and today is just another day that instead of receiving 5 payments of approx.  .005 for a total since 6am of .025 I have only received two payments totaling .009 so I am short about .016 ($7.80).
THAT is what needs to be addressed.  Not whether we like s0br or the people who have signed on to help out and certainly not how much value we should place in the barely coherent postings of a raving lunatic who probably thinks s0br kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

All I want is a fair payment for the hash I'm throwing without having to beg for it every day.

I 2nd that great quote im also recieved only 1 payment of 0.002 in the last 10hours i usually get 0.0045every 2hours so now im short around 0.018  this started ti become to common of a proplem i will be pulling my 2.5ths and move back to btcguild. If tryed my best to support this pool. But enough is enough Sobr and BAN can shove ther 12.5 percent and free s3's up there ass you thiefs and liers!       Ps. The only reason muiltipool got paid wat he was owed was because he was taking legal action against BAN  think we the miners need to do the same.  

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:01:36 PM

I really am LOL, nice one  Grin

Negotiating 101 - Use examples from your own every day life.  This will allow you to respond quickly and effectively if a follow up question is asked.

And I am really LOL at this. Cheesy

EDIT: If there's one thing you really don't want to be late...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
nocroom

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:15:06 PM

I try to login to our accrount "nocroom" and im not able too

please advise

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:45:24 PM

I want to thank s0br for personally taking the time to work with me on my issues.

This man is a good guy. I think he is doing the work of many men and is overwhelmed at times.

My frustration this morning boiled over and I did / said some things maybe that shouldn't have. So for this I appologize. To s0br, and those working to make the pool great. Keep up the good work.

hopefully I can thank Sobr to but atm im still short and have not been backpaid so im going to stick with what I said,

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:46:18 PM

I am glad you got things worked out.
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:54:38 PM

Oh my god. I was hit with this particular link and I'm going to waste a few minutes to respond to this ...

1. Just because you can't afford to float a PPS pool and you can only possibly conceive it happening in the way you're describing doesn't mean anything other than the fact that it's your limitation. It's most certainly not mine.
2. Mining for me? Yes!... you've discovered the grand master plan... leech fractions of bitcoins from everyone here that represents less than 20% of the pool's hash rate. This pool is largely OUR hashing .. and yes I've thrown stupid amounts of money away overpaying for rentals... why? I've been doing everything I can to stress test things.. to ensure scalability, stability, try new ideas.. to make the pool the best EARNER for my own mining operations, my friends, and... if it's not so farfetched... it's actually amazingly rewarding to make people happy and contribute in ways they themselves, easily, can not. Maybe you should spend a little time investing in yourself so you don't just have to be a mindless drone. Maybe you weren't hugged enough as a kid or maybe... god... who knows. A mind is a precious thing... give yourself a little more credit and use it and instead of being a complaining piece of crap bitch... you can strive to be something worth being... instead of wasting my time and other people's time here with your idiotic comments.
3. Recent purchases at coinbase to keep a balance in the pool to ensure EVERYONE gets paid.

Anyway... I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut... just like everyone else... I happen to like people.. and I like this community... I like the passion behind it... it makes me happy... and at the end of the day... isn't that what matters? Christ...

And to anyone reading this post and having doubts and all that... I GET IT! I feel your pain... I've felt it... this is an endeavor taken upon entirely out of need! I wish I was better, more talented, had more resources, not such a dumb shit with writing bugs in code... but the end of the suffering and the tunnel of awesomeness is near. I've dreamt about a pool like this existing... and it's f'ing happening and it's going to to make mining more profitable and less painful....

The pool here is open... this thread has been an invitation to be a part of it... it's optional! Everyone being a part of this, trying things out, finding issues, getting those to me... I thank you guys so much... even all the name calling, rants, raves, frustrations, doubts....

It's all fine because at the end of the day there's not going to be anything better to use. I like kicking ass at what I do... and I've learned one thing in my life... if you want to kick ass you have to have kick ass boots to do that ass kicking... ghash, eligius, etc... all look like high heels to me... and I'm just not that kind of dude...

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:58:52 PM

Bravo  Grin
bruno033

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:59:34 PM

bravo  Grin
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:13:58 PM

.....Really?

A grand speech. Now get off your soap box & explain why it took you so long to get here when everyone wanted to know what the hell was going on.
Then explain where everyone's S3's are.
Then explain why your admin posted fake photos.
Then explain why your admin lied about you having no internet when you obviously did.
Then explain why payouts have been late since day one - or missing completely.
Then explain why bonuses still haven't been paid as promised.
Then explain why you're using owed money to rent rigs without asking the owners of that money their permission, and where the BTC earned with those rigs is going.
Then explain.......etc, etc.

It's about time you came clean on all the bullshit, this is all anyone has asked from the beginning - that you chose to ignore completely.

Now is your chance - don't f*ck it up. Not again.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
mcdougle

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:16:29 PM

I'll gladly donate my 12.5% back to BAN if they institute either a minimum age standard to mine here or a prequalifying psychological stability test. I get the impression that half of BAN admin is working on heating bottles for the crying infants while sObr is making McDonald's Happy Meal runs to feed the adolescent conspiracy brats. (I'm happy...I'm not, I'm happy...I'm not, I'm happy...I'm not, I'm not happy...I am, I'm not happy...I am, I...I...I...)

I can't wait to see what he has for me for continuing to remind everyone that this thread is filled with lunatics auditioning for a part in "The Days of Our Lives".   Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy

Just 1 single day of professional, adult dialog without accusing sObr of Grand Theft $2.33, and I'll go back to sleep for another 100 years. Please.

Edit: Well put  sObr, BRAVO!
619mining

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:17:22 PM

Applause to s0br.

Nothing else to see here, everyone please move along.

mcdougle

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:19:59 PM

.....Really?

A grand speech. Now get off your soap box & explain why it took you so long to get here when everyone wanted to know what the hell was going on.
Then explain why your admin lied about you having no internet when you obviously did.
Then explain why you're using owed money to rent rigs without asking the owners of that money their permission, and where the BTC earned with those rigs is going.

It's about time you came clean on all the bullshit, this is all anyone has asked from the beginning - that you chose to ignore completely.

..."came clean" my ass. He made you look small... very, very, small.
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

.....Really?

Fake photos what? I had internet yes... on my phone... and if you think I'm going to code on my phone....

It was labor day weekend and I treated myself to a fine glass of some gay fruity vodka drink...

Which payouts? There's not a single individual on here that can testify that I refused to rectify... Which bonuses haven't been paid? Yours?

Soap box?

I thought about explaining... then I realized why explain now when instead I can finish coding something that won't need any damn explaining. I get it.. I suck... I'm slow.. it's not like other pools ceased to exist! Why do you think I'm using OWED money? How does that make any sense? When a block is mined... those bitcoins are NOT SPENDABLE! This pool is PPS... with as short as a one hour frequency... guess who's wallet those bitcoins are coming out of genius?

But seriously... things are coming along and will be done soon. If you want to wait a few days... wait a few days! There's nothing wrong with that... or not... mine.. make 12.5% more... enjoy the bonus... NOBODY HERE WILL EVER LOSE ANY MONEY. Send me a message here on the board if something doesn't add up... let's look at the #'s.. your hashrate.. do calculations... I haven't answered as much email as I have in the past 3 weeks than I have in the past 10 years... and somehow I don't seem to mind it. Odd days... must be the old age setting in... I also don't think I've had as many drinks as I've had in the past year either. Smiley ... and have no idea how I've become another nerd that posts on these boards... amazing...

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
nocroom

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:36:04 PM

Moving in, trying you out loving the dash!!

going to drop 2.2Th/s to see how it goes works i drop another 20ths

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:38:40 PM

This pool has such great potential. I think a few people in the Support team could learn from s0br how professional he is. He had every right to tell me and others to F off, yet he is professional enough to understand the frustration and not sidestep it while taking down the level of intensity. Its a very nice change from the support team who picks and chooses who gets help, ignored, or even worse, abused in public forums.  Huh

* This is for support who has been rude , abrasive, and much much worse.

While you are being paid, put your big boy pants on and be professionals.

If you want to act like a child, like me, and others, well then step down, and let someone who actually cares enough about this pool step up to help people. Supports inability to communicate basic things on even the most basic level has been the most frustrating part of this past week for me.

* For helpful support people.

Thank you for all you do, and for putting up with frustrated people who have been upset over the past few weeks. You are trusted with the culture of this pool.

;TLDR  Support, If you are professional, it will help people view this pool more professionally. Even if you have no respect for me and other customers, have some respect for s0br. He pays your time to be helpful, not so you can tell people how you personally feel. Spend your time helping people when you're being paid. That is all.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:48:19 PM

.....Really?

Fake photos what? I had internet yes... on my phone... and if you think I'm going to code on my phone....

It was labor day weekend and I treated myself to a fine glass of some gay fruity vodka drink...

Which payouts? There's not a single individual on here that can testify that I refused to rectify... Which bonuses haven't been paid? Yours?

Soap box?

I thought about explaining... then I realized why explain now when instead I can finish coding something that won't need any damn explaining. I get it.. I suck... I'm slow.. it's not like other pools ceased to exist! Why do you think I'm using OWED money? How does that make any sense? When a block is mined... those bitcoins are NOT SPENDABLE! This pool is PPS... with as short as a one hour frequency... guess who's wallet those bitcoins are coming out of genius?

But seriously... things are coming along and will be done soon. If you want to wait a few days... wait a few days! There's nothing wrong with that... or not... mine.. make 12.5% more... enjoy the bonus... NOBODY HERE WILL EVER LOSE ANY MONEY. Send me a message here on the board if something doesn't add up... let's look at the #'s.. your hashrate.. do calculations... I haven't answered as much email as I have in the past 3 weeks than I have in the past 10 years... and somehow I don't seem to mind it. Odd days... must be the old age setting in... I also don't think I've had as many drinks as I've had in the past year either. Smiley ... and have no idea how I've become another nerd that posts on these boards... amazing...

Well your doing good for being a forum nerd!  Cheesy
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:55:10 PM

Soap box?

Well your doing good for being a forum nerd!  Cheesy

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: