Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380955 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:35:42 PM

are you kidding me??? what is this joke coin??? where are the devs?? where is the innovation ??where is the work and progres in this coin??? this coin is shit and the development shitier...i lost the confidence totaly on this joke ..drop this coin let it die once and forever...and as for you fabietech look at vertcoin on congecko what place has according to many factors it is on the 16 place and ultracoin is on 101 place this is a joke coin...drop this shit out and get out of the building...this coin is dead..last chance was to get out on the 0.0001 price...now its too late ..it is useless .wish you good luck with this joke coin
May I suggest..medication? ..or counselling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:39:34 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 10:56:49 PM by BorisWCR

Whe can all see it is not the very best time now for UTC.
But don’t forget, for 99% of all off the other coins it is also not the best time.
Look at BTC, LTC, Doge and so many many other coins.
All are down for weeks and even longer.
So it is not strange or curious that UTC also has a bad period.

But: After rain will come sunshine. Also for UTC !

To all of the serious UTC community members, the UTC believers, the UTC supporters et cetera....

....if you read a post of a known troller, or from a new alias from a troller that post by a newbie account, then please don’t respond to them.
Don’t answer them.
Just ignore them.

Don’t feed the troller !

If you ignore them, if you do not feed them, then they starve and they disappear !

So ignore trollers like ultrader and many newbie accounts which are nothing more as aliases who only speak rubbish and spread fud and try to create doubt!
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:08:34 AM

FYI

Cryptsy will support UTC mining on its DigitalX Minsty Cloud mining setup. I will try it out when its available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello xxxx,
Yes we plan to have script jane contracts......... during the beta.

BitJohn
Chief Operations Officer
@Bit_John

--

--
Etern4l

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:55:20 PM

Do you know the difference between system ram and vram ? Like are you stupid or something ? The system ram have nothing to do with the gpu's other that carrying the information to their VRAM the nfactor is increasing the memory per thread for the gpu.
It is you who is stupid. This you will find out soon, if you don't already know.
Any arguments ? Because what you said didn't make any sense.
http://imgur.com/pfyOqL3 This is the ram usage on one of my rigs 6x 4 gigs cards 8 gigs ram custom linux distro + the whole os is cached in the ram. You can see how high the ram usage is right ? Buffer size per gpu is 3770 mb no hw errors no sick/dead gpu's soo prove me wrong if you can! The whole point of the n factor is that the ram needed per thread is rising with in the next n factor but in gpu's the system ram is not used only the dedicated gpu ram the vram is used.
I just can't be bothered explaining things to a dumb troll like you. I don't want to reward you. Seriously..I feel sorry for you, but...can't you go and be a dick elsewhere?
Ok ask the creator of yacminer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=113000 lets see who is the dumb one. I gave you arguments and you didn't have even single one but what ever just ask him.
Thirtybird

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:23:32 PM

Do you know the difference between system ram and vram ? Like are you stupid or something ? The system ram have nothing to do with the gpu's other that carrying the information to their VRAM the nfactor is increasing the memory per thread for the gpu.
It is you who is stupid. This you will find out soon, if you don't already know.
http://imgur.com/pfyOqL3 This is the ram usage on one of my rigs 6x 4 gigs cards 8 gigs ram custom linux distro + the whole os is cached in the ram. You can see how high the ram usage is right ? Buffer size per gpu is 3770 mb no hw errors no sick/dead gpu's soo prove me wrong if you can! The whole point of the n factor is that the ram needed per thread is rising with in the next n factor but in gpu's the system ram is not used only the dedicated gpu ram the vram is used.
I just can't be bothered explaining things to a dumb troll like you. I don't want to reward you. Seriously..I feel sorry for you, but...can't you go and be a dick elsewhere?
Ok ask the creator of yacminer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=113000 lets see who is the dumb one. I gave you arguments and you didn't have even single one but what ever just ask him.

So, System RAM does actually play a part in the miner - the buffer that gets allocated onto each card has to fit within system RAM to be allocated AFAIK.  Once created it's freed up.  Also, the more GPUs you have, the tougher this becomes (at least under Windows).  I can allocate a buffer_size of 3800 on a single card, 3700 on three, but to get all four, it was in the 3600 range.  I actually don't have much more insight into how that works as that portion of the miner was not rewritten by me.

Sick/Dead GPU's at NF=15 are something I dealt with when mining YAC last year - the memory clocks needed to be dropped as there is extra strain on the GPU VRAM.  The good news is that the same clocks I used for NF=15 were still good at NF=16 for the most part.  I switched up my system to restart the miner every two hours because one would go dead after a random amount of time (sometimes after a day or two, sometimes after an hour or two).  It happens - we're doing things with these cards that really tax and stress the hardware, software, and limits of their capabilities. 

YACMiner: https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner  N-Factor information : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
BTC: 183eSsaxG9y6m2ZhrDhHueoKnZWmbm6jfC  YAC: Y4FKiwKKYGQzcqn3M3u6mJoded6ri1UWHa
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:17:33 PM

So, System RAM does actually play a part in the miner - the buffer that gets allocated onto each card has to fit within system RAM to be allocated AFAIK.  Once created it's freed up.  Also, the more GPUs you have, the tougher this becomes (at least under Windows).  I can allocate a buffer_size of 3800 on a single card, 3700 on three, but to get all four, it was in the 3600 range.  I actually don't have much more insight into how that works as that portion of the miner was not rewritten by me.

Sick/Dead GPU's at NF=15 are something I dealt with when mining YAC last year - the memory clocks needed to be dropped as there is extra strain on the GPU VRAM.  The good news is that the same clocks I used for NF=15 were still good at NF=16 for the most part.  I switched up my system to restart the miner every two hours because one would go dead after a random amount of time (sometimes after a day or two, sometimes after an hour or two).  It happens - we're doing things with these cards that really tax and stress the hardware, software, and limits of their capabilities. 
Thank-you Thirtybird...but I said not to reward him!
Thirtybird

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:39:23 PM

Who's rewarding anyone?  I was answering a technical question.  He actually appears to have his rig running well, and while you were both being uncivil, his experience is no less valid because of it.

YACMiner: https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner  N-Factor information : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
BTC: 183eSsaxG9y6m2ZhrDhHueoKnZWmbm6jfC  YAC: Y4FKiwKKYGQzcqn3M3u6mJoded6ri1UWHa
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:44:23 PM

Who's rewarding anyone?  I was answering a technical question.  He actually appears to have his rig running well, and while you were both being uncivil, his experience is no less valid because of it.
@Thirtybird, Actually, if you go back, it was him that started with the incivilty and name-calling. Not that it matters, but I am always civil to nice people.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:44:26 PM

dump this shit coin to 0 marketcap its not too much ...we are on 140k little lower than a good porsche costs....this is joke coin with joke devs..useless at all

Please you all think about this below :

To all of the serious UTC community members, the UTC believers, the UTC supporters et cetera....

....if you read a post of a known troller, or from a new alias from a troller that post by a newbie account, then please don’t respond to them.
Don’t answer them.
Just ignore them.

Don’t feed the troller !
If you ignore them, if you do not feed them, then they starve and they disappear !

So ignore trollers like ultrader and many newbie accounts which are nothing more as aliases who only speak rubbish and spread fud and try to create doubt!

.... After rain will come sunshine. Also for UTC !

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:44:23 PM

dump this shit coin to 0 marketcap its not too much ...we are on 140k little lower than a good porsche costs....this is joke coin with joke devs..useless at all

Please you all think about this below :

Don’t answer them.
Just ignore them.

Don’t feed the troller !

.... After rain will come sunshine. Also for UTC !

Thank you, Boris. You are the voice of reason.
mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:46:06 PM

That guy posted this in July of last year:

"Hello im not new on the cryptoworld even not with the ultracoin as i think is one of the best coins out there but i have been watching the community from the outside until today that i decided to make an account and express my ideas .Why we cannot just arange a buying meeting on mintpal or cryptsy and just keep buying until we push the price to 0.00007-0.0001 i can use 2-5 btc ..if we gather all the community to buy this can attract some new buyers also some investors.....on the other side i dont have too much idea about what we can do to promote the coin because i really love it and how fast it is...but i can give 5-10 btc to make some new things for the coin..im waiting some reply from the new investors or bumface for some cooperations...Also we can arrange EVERY WEEK something like ULTRA-CHARITY and everybody on the community can donate as much as bitcoins can on a common wallet for ultracoin managed by the developer and use them to buy ultracoin and invest them on the coin...LETS TAKE THIS COIN TO THE FUTURE!!"

So basically he was betting on a quick buck and that didn't happen, so he tried to come in to the thread and rally the troops with a promise of a pump and must have gotten distracted by some other shiny thing.   
If he paid attention there were several opportunities to make "pump" money in UTC but i guess he missed the boat and is now a little bitter about that. 

Most trolls are nothing but former "fair weather friends." 

UTC is cool, it's one of the elite coins that everyone knows "something" will happen with sooner or later. People just have no patience.
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:03:21 PM

Good research.
Well analyzed.
Well spoken.

"Hello im not new on the cryptoworld even not with the ultracoin as i think is one of the best coins out there but i have been watching the community from the outside until today that i decided to make an account and express my ideas .Why we cannot just arange a buying meeting on mintpal or cryptsy and just keep buying until we push the price to 0.00007-0.0001 i can use 2-5 btc ..if we gather all the community to buy this can attract some new buyers also some investors.....on the other side i dont have too much idea about what we can do to promote the coin because i really love it and how fast it is...but i can give 5-10 btc to make some new things for the coin..im waiting some reply from the new investors or bumface for some cooperations...Also we can arrange EVERY WEEK something like ULTRA-CHARITY and everybody on the community can donate as much as bitcoins can on a common wallet for ultracoin managed by the developer and use them to buy ultracoin and invest them on the coin...LETS TAKE THIS COIN TO THE FUTURE!!"

So basically he was betting on a quick buck and that didn't happen, so he tried to come in to the thread and rally the troops with a promise of a pump and must have gotten distracted by some other shiny thing.   
If he paid attention there were several opportunities to make "pump" money in UTC but i guess he missed the boat and is now a little bitter about that. 

UTC is cool, it's one of the elite coins that everyone knows "something" will happen with sooner or later. People just have no patience.
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:05:43 PM

...and i love this one :

Good research.
Well analyzed.
Well spoken.

wtfc360

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:13:35 PM

@ mikeymillie You are right, enough said!

PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:52:17 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 10:14:35 PM by PaulR1

Dear Community Members,

it is currently a bit quiet on the forum from the UTC management team but believe me that the team is busy working at the future of UTC in the background. The team is investigating and working at future developments al to serve UTC. In time our UTC Management Director Steven will inform you all more.

As everyone knows, the whole world of crypto currency’s and coins is minor.
It is therefore not surprising that this also happen to UTC.

But please remember this: UTC still exists!
The UTC team is still strong and motivated and have 200% faith in the future of UTC.

It's all just a matter of time.
A matter of patience.

I am very happy to see that many of our community members have a healthy mind and that they see all the things happen in the right perspective, this in contrast to some depressive and negative trollers who want nothing more but ruin the whole thing and trying to drift everyone apart. It is very good to see that our community is to strong and that those trollers never will have any success.

Off course and unfortunately (at the moment) has UTC not a high position on CoinMarketCap.

But, and there is always the but again: UTC is still there after almost one year and that is already worth an applause in this wild west world of crypt coins.

UTC will survive and will prove to be a lasting coin.

Having patience and staying positive is all that is needed to achieve our goal.

I want to thank personaly all of our serious community members, investors and supporters. You all make UTC to what it is and you all keep the UTC Team going !

And next to marnie i am proud to see post like this ones  ;

Hi Ultracoin Community Smiley
Thanks dev for making wonderful coin Smiley i truly believe in Ultracoin for long term investment.

(....)

So cheers to ULTRACOIN'S bright future  Grin

Warm greetings,
Paul.

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:24:45 AM

The UTC team is still strong and motivated and have 200% faith in the future of UTC.

Oh yeah!  Seeing Ultracoin's value rise is high up in my priorities.  And I very much enjoy being a part of taking us higher.

I've made some progress on the one-click miner feature we plan on adding to the wallet.  One of the hurdles was to get anonymous mining working so that the additional steps of creating a user account on a pool wouldn't be necessary.  The problem was that the NOMP stratum failed to validate blocks that were actually good when used in stand-alone mode-  and that one got figured out today.  I'm working on valid coin #4 so far solo mining on my lab NOMP.

In short, anonymous mining is going to be implemented soon and it will be on one of the existing pools, and it will be a key part of the one-click implementation.  Next, I'll be putting together a config generator for ATI and NVidia cards which will be ran by the wallet to start off the auto-configuration.  I'm hoping to have a prototype available for testers within 2-3 weeks and a new wallet published for all by the end of the month, along with some other updates as well.
SpringDev

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:57:33 AM

Mining UTC with NF15 that exactly what you describe. This is creating more difficulties for UTC, of the numerous disadvantages of the current coin market.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:39:09 AM

@SpringDev

I can appreciate your concerns - I have tried to mine N15 UTC till I am blue in the face. You have got to decide that if you are not a tech wizard with a compat system - JUST FORGET IT. Just leave it to the experts until the "one click miner" becomes available.

At the current price (and far beyond) - no matter what - its cheaper to buy UTC than mining it - thats if you are really interested in owning some.

The current miners plus minters have the network secure.

Your continued whining is giving me the shits! Please continue so I can eat more.

If you cannot mine - BUY and MINT - its so easy. Dare you to try and see.

Your constructive advice on the difficulties of UTC mining is helpful but I think everyone has got the point now.

In my humble opinion I think this is great. Totally ASIC and dickhead (talking of myself obviously) resistant. Its called a little bit exclusive - BUT ASIC RESISTANT.

Bring on the "one click miner" please Steven.......................

just buy UTC and use your computer power somewhere else (MINT UTC) - what about VTC mining (hey @Volyova)?

Cheers usukan

At the current price

Mining UTC with NF15 that exactly what you describe. This is creating more difficulties for UTC, of the numerous disadvantages of the current coin market.

--

--
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:27:59 PM

just buy UTC and use your computer power somewhere else (MINT UTC) - what about VTC mining (hey @Volyova)?

What is this "VTC", you speak of?  Cheesy
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:05:19 PM

I don't know how you are calculating this but for me as a nVidia miner UTC is the only thing that is making me profit/income after electricity cost @ $0.114

I save some & sell some but its best coin for nvidia miners at the moment.

I would like the developers to add some indicator to the wallet which shows how much time is there before my coins "mature" & start staking & how much time will it take them to mint a block.

For first part you can see Fluttercoin wallet which shows in status bar how much time is left for coins to mature & start staking. Second part should be easy as all POS coins show this.

I think this is important as it allows me to make right decisions about staking. More info is always good.

Regards
Sam Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: