Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:19:25 PM

really trying to get a good cudaminer command line - only getting booos...

does this look right?

cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -L 4 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.tumblingblock.com:3333 -u <user> -p <pw>

thx!

We are currently on n-factor 16 not 14. Search this thread for right config for your card. Here are configs for 970

cudaminer.exe -d gtx970 -q --algo=scrypt-jane:16 -L 8 -i 1 -l t32x4 -C 1 -b 65536

and 750ti

cudaminer.exe -d gtx750ti -q --algo=scrypt-jane:16 -H 2 -L 8 -i 0 -l t64x1 -b 4096 -m 1

This is what i use, if you find anything better please do share here.

sambio: what hash rate do you get on your 750ti? The 'calculator' reports an expected 1200h/s, however, I'm getting 0.22kh/s, or 1/4th.  thx

Using the startup string above for the 750ti I am getting ~0.35-0.41 khash/s (EVGA 750ti SC with +35Mhz Core and +600Mhz Mem).

One thing to note is that if you are using whattomine as a "calculator":
The button on the website to use values for a 750ti inputs 1000kh/s for scrypt, THEN it adjusts the other algos against that scrypt value. My own 750ti scrypt testing gave me ~270kh/s so I put that value in the calculator and the other algos adjusted to be a very close match to what my own tests have shown.
AnnaC

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:36:29 PM

awww man - I was so excited about $14/day from my GPU (1000mhz + UTC price a few days back) that I jumped in full. With the corrections, it's now 0.14c/day. Not worth risking/degrading my GPU for :|

Thanks for the help on the strings ... I had a ton of them working months back for CINNI, DOGE and others - which are all at -0.30c/day now.

Thanks again!
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:08:18 AM

I was only making a general comparison, of course, money is more complex than that. I understand that purchasing power and number of units are not always inextricably related. I was just illustrating the concept of inflation. Bitcoin has had inflation, of course, but it also has a ton of use, acceptance, speculation, adoption and difficulty in acquiring, which all make it more valuable than say Ron Paul coin.

You compared Ripple to Liquid to make a point that the amount of 'coins' in existence matters...

Yes, more time is necessary for distribution. As cryptocurrencies become more popular, alternative currencies will too. In a world of 7 billion people, the more time for these currencies to be mined/staked, the better. If all the currency is already mined, that means when crypto does become popular, the only way to acquire it is from current holders. I don't believe that is entirely fair for when the mainstream arrives.

I'm happy we agree on this issue! When it comes to distribution, I think slow and steady wins the race. Mainly, I believe these schemes where 90% of the total coins are distributed in the first year or two are absurd. I recognize though that this position is still theory. It will continue to be theory because there are a lot of other variables. In time, it might be determined that your distribution model isn't spread out enough. Will the coin be looking at another fork then?

Your right, the mission of scrypt-chacha, as well as the mission of crypto, is different for every individual. For me, the idea of fair distribution has always seemed incredibly important. More so for alternative currencies than for big coins like Bitcoin, however, it will be interesting to see what happens when 98% of Bitcoin is mined in just a few short years. Who would want to get into a coin where 90% of the currency has already been mined by a group of several thousand? There are already 3.5 million Bitcoin wallets in existence, of that, perhaps 1 or 2 million actual Bitcoin users? Surely this will grow exponentially, but it still took several years to take off. Alternative currencies need more time as well.

Yes! And unlike gold or silver, anyone can just take the code and replicate it to create a different coin with the same functions. I would rather do that than buy from a coin that, for example, is 90% owned by 10 people. Bitcoin does benefit from having such deep market penetration. I think good behavior from stakeholders is encouraged as cryptocoins should always be in competition. It's good to see that you think in terms of competing with Bitcoin. It is lofty, but one should NOT claim success at being the #10 or so cryptocoin!

I don't believe anyone is qualified to make macroeconomic decisions, and I would hate to think of myself as a central planner, however, all cryptocurrencies have a foundation that resembles a monetary policy. Bitcoin has a block reward schedule and a supply ceiling, all crypto has a certain structural framework to the way coins are distributed, and I believe it's mostly arbitrary. When I was in the meeting with DCgirl and Bumface discussing the percentage rate for proof of stake, they wanted 20%, I recommended 5.6% and we went with it. The reasoning behind it was to slow distribution and be fair to miners and small investors.

Your numbers are still arbitrary. Having a theory behind it doesn't negate that fact. Of course, there is an arbitrary element in choosing the distribution rate. That is why it shouldn't be changed... otherwise, what is to stop people from changing it continuously until getting the arbitrary 'right' results.

The dollar goes into periods of inflation and deflation, but historically the dollar has been an inflationary currency.

Right, but answer in terms of the context... stop confusing short-term 'inflation' with long-term. I think you are starting to understand better. Do you understand the equation of exchange or no? If I have a printing press in my room and print $1M dollars and just stick it in my mattress for eternity, the effects will not be felt by the economy at all. Also, the long-term inflation of Bitcoin and UTC is 0%, right?

You are right about that, as a coin is being adopted, business starts being conducted, people are buying more coins off the market to replenish their coffers and speculation further drives up prices (as well as other factors).
^^^This... what is this? You are assuming that if I spend UTC, I will trade more dollars in to 'replenish my coffers'? Speculation further drives up prices? Speculation can also drive prices down...

If Bitcoin suddenly was adopted by Wal-Mart today, I guarantee you the price will go up as soon as the news hits the headlines and more people are using Bitcoin to buy products at Wal-Mart.

No, you can't guarantee that. Did Bitcoin go up when Dell accepted it? How about when Microsoft did through the XBox?

(If the whole vertical supply chain began accepting Bitcoin, from the gathering of resources all the way to retail, that would be true acceptance, at that point I believe crypto has finally gone mainstream).
Yes!

I completely agree that velocity is crucially important in creating an accepted currency. The demand for Ultracoin would rise, meaning more people will be using Ultracoin economically which leads to more people accepting it, buying it off the open market, etc.

You need to reattack your way of thinking here...
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113987/bitpay-reveals-the-good-reason-why-bitcoin-price-is-down

If I spend Bitcoins to buy a computer from newegg, those Bitcoins are immediately SOLD! That means the price will decrease in relation to USD. It is the same when using CoinPayments. Your assumption that I will buy Bitcoin to 'replenish the coffers' is strange to say the least. I would have to buy the exact same amount right away just to meet my own supply and demand... why would I do that? If I think the price of Bitcoin is going to go up, I wouldn't buy anything with my Bitcoins, would I? I would only buy something when I think the price of Bitcoin will go down, and 'replenish my coffers' when the price drops to what I believe is a low point.

I would hate to say I am playing central planner. I don't believe anyone should be manipulating the currency and in fact I detest all central planning, but the truth is that these variables for block reward and interest percentage do matter.

If the proposed updates were put into place, I would never want make any further changes ever again, despite the outcome.

My man... that is what the people want to hear! Believing you is another thing...

Unfortunately, unlike gold & silver which are created in finite amounts by the Earth, cryptocurrencies must be programmed.

Gold and silver are created by the Earth? No, the Earth does not create gold and silver... :/

The vast majority of crypocurrency creators have technical backgrounds, nothing in economics. I propose changing some of the variables of this monetary policy for maximum benefit of the community and for the long term future of the coin. This would amount to a longer period of distribution so the maximum amount of people can fairly acquire Ultracoin, the secondary effect of this is a less intense inflationary period. The coin will be forked for the N-Factor 15 update regardless, thus this seemed like a good opportunity to make these changes. I just wish this was the foundation we had on day 1, but it was not. Changing the rules now might not seem like a good idea, but the truth is we are still very early in the game, and changing the rules later will be impossible. If we must have a monetary structure, let it be the best structure possible. I am open to hearing all of your thoughts on this discussion.

Some feedback for you: I personally question your background and your credentials. Most importantly however, I am scared as hell at your willingness to change the rules in the middle of the game, and I'm not sure how you have that authority. I think you are young with a lot to learn, but you crave exercising control--brutally honest.

With that said, for what it is worth, I am personally looking forward to the changes your propose for UTC. NFactor15 bodes well for my blockchain transaction processing hardware, which may otherwise become obsolete with higher NFactors. A part of me likes the idea of having friendly competition between YACoin and UltraCoin, but there are benefits of having a less crowded playing field for YACoin as well.

If you convince people that you won't propose any more mid-game changes, and if you become more active, I think UTC can perform well in the future!

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
MightSellIt

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:48:30 AM

@rapture333
When can we expect new block reward system, new website and working block explorer?

Thanks
NineEleven

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:56:22 AM

Why change the NFactor?

Qxw

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:29:45 PM

Why change the NFactor?

As many other peoples also I wonder why?
Perhaps someones do not know what to do but they think something need do or something is nice to do. Unbelievable mistake.  Just like kids start repair something and adjust "everything" and just hope miracle.

But, most important works are still waiting. Lot of disinformation, lot of broken links, Block explorer works sometimes or not...  Even some pools use still 30s block time in block display... perhaps just for fun. Unbelievable high amount of orphans etc.

YAC is now N=16 and going to N=17 just after some days (23th Jun)  and UTC is N=16 and UTC  "dev team" have made decision to return back to N=15 and also reduce block reward from 30 to 10.  

This smells like...  

Also it is not good to forget history... and what happend to "bumface" and some others...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.17300

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 02:04:59 PM

I thought you guys were gonna kill the max cap supply?

What are you waiting for, the second crypto boom to come and be gone?  It has already begun so let's get it done!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:41:42 PM

Guys you seriously need to read this thread more! Seriously . . . "what happened to Bumface" lol - why not message him on here Instead of trying to get people to bite your hook
MightSellIt

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:55:35 PM

Dev contact https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ so they can add UTC there. Its cheap and reliable. I wont invest in this coin until it has working block explorer.
Qxw

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:42:10 AM

Dev contact https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ so they can add UTC there. Its cheap and reliable. I wont invest in this coin until it has working block explorer.

+1

Lets hope UTC and YAC can see there asap.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:56:02 PM

Just a newbish question, can i stake on an android wallet and is it up to date?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:01:41 PM

It' not complicated. It's simple supply and demand. As long as the supply (mining/POS) outpaces the demand (adoption/spending) the price/value will continue to suffer and no amount of future planning will change that. JMHO.

Mine and hold!

ATM there is no incentive that I see to do that. Most miners don't mine to hold even when they're losing money. ( I'm not a miner and haven't been for a long time.)

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

really trying to get a good cudaminer command line - only getting booos...

does this look right?

cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -L 4 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.tumblingblock.com:3333 -u <user> -p <pw>

thx!

We are currently on n-factor 16 not 14. Search this thread for right config for your card. Here are configs for 970

cudaminer.exe -d gtx970 -q --algo=scrypt-jane:16 -L 8 -i 1 -l t32x4 -C 1 -b 65536

and 750ti

cudaminer.exe -d gtx750ti -q --algo=scrypt-jane:16 -H 2 -L 8 -i 0 -l t64x1 -b 4096 -m 1

This is what i use, if you find anything better please do share here.

sambio: what hash rate do you get on your 750ti? The 'calculator' reports an expected 1200h/s, however, I'm getting 0.22kh/s, or 1/4th.  thx

Using the startup string above for the 750ti I am getting ~0.35-0.41 khash/s (EVGA 750ti SC with +35Mhz Core and +600Mhz Mem).

One thing to note is that if you are using whattomine as a "calculator":
The button on the website to use values for a 750ti inputs 1000kh/s for scrypt, THEN it adjusts the other algos against that scrypt value. My own 750ti scrypt testing gave me ~270kh/s so I put that value in the calculator and the other algos adjusted to be a very close match to what my own tests have shown.

This is exactly what i get and it seem most profitable to me at the moment but volume is so low that it is a pain in the ass to sell even little amount at good prices, ie no liquidity.
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:26:56 AM

+1

Lets hope UTC and YAC can see there asap.
+2 and anyone can contact them to get the explorer up and then donate at $10/month to keep it going, no need for official/dev intervention. I got MINT explorer up & running with 1 month donation & others chipped in. I donate every week to keep it going.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:55:11 PM

@Beave

Is the 'purchasing power' not reflected in the 'price'? ie how much UTC you can get for US dollars (or some other government fiat)

Of course, purchasing power is comparable to other currencies and commodities.

Right... the price of a stock does not matter... it is the MARKETCAP that really matters. Why are you comparing Ripple with Liquid? Bitcoin has a price of $230 and a coin-base currently of 14,271,475; RonPaul coin has a price of $0.024646 and a coin-base of 246,148. What is the reason for that? How do you feel about 42 coin? You are starting to get into the realm of being fooled by units.

I was only making a general comparison, of course, money is more complex than that. I understand that purchasing power and number of units are not always inextricably related. I was just illustrating the concept of inflation. Bitcoin has had inflation, of course, but it also has a ton of use, acceptance, speculation, adoption and difficulty in acquiring, which all make it more valuable than say Ron Paul coin.

Yes, I agree with this statement. However, it seems you want to cut down on the distribution with the upcoming fork?

Yes, more time is necessary for distribution. As cryptocurrencies become more popular, alternative currencies will too. In a world of 7 billion people, the more time for these currencies to be mined/staked, the better. If all the currency is already mined, that means when crypto does become popular, the only way to acquire it is from current holders. I don't believe that is entirely fair for when the mainstream arrives.

You kind of just made up the 'mission' of scrypt-chacha. YAC was the first scrypt-chacha coin, and I believe it was WindMaster who coined the term. I invest in scrypt-chacha because I can't stand a lot of these ASIC companies. It just seems like a lot of the value of Bitcoin has been dumped into these scam companies, which have cost me and others a lot of money. It may be different if all 6 of my Neptunes were working as opposed to just 3 Sad Unfortunately, I think I'm one of the lucky ones in that regard too. I think the 'mission' is different for different people.

Your right, the mission of scrypt-chacha, as well as the mission of crypto, is different for every individual. For me, the idea of fair distribution has always seemed incredibly important. More so for alternative currencies than for big coins like Bitcoin, however, it will be interesting to see what happens when 98% of Bitcoin is mined in just a few short years. Who would want to get into a coin where 90% of the currency has already been mined by a group of several thousand? There are already 3.5 million Bitcoin wallets in existence, of that, perhaps 1 or 2 million actual Bitcoin users? Surely this will grow exponentially, but it still took several years to take off. Alternative currencies need more time as well.

This is good thinking. I didn't realize that you want to extend the time to reach 100M. The problem is the 'manipulation' aspect of changing the block reward and distribution time-frame. Again, as an investor, I would be scared that you will keep trying to change these things in the middle of the game. Like I asked before, if you make these changes and the marketcap drops to $10,000 will you change it again? Do you understand how that scares investors away? It seems very arbitrary, and no offense, but I don't think you are qualified to be making such decisions. I would argue that not ONE person is qualified. You should agree that prices are determined by the free exchange of people and not some central planner. I would think you would agree seeing that you claim to subscribe to Austrian Economics.

I don't believe anyone is qualified to make macroeconomic decisions, and I would hate to think of myself as a central planner, however, all cryptocurrencies have a foundation that resembles a monetary policy. Bitcoin has a block reward schedule and a supply ceiling, all crypto has a certain structural framework to the way coins are distributed, and I believe it's mostly arbitrary. When I was in the meeting with DCgirl and Bumface discussing the percentage rate for proof of stake, they wanted 20%, I recommended 5.6% and we went with it. The reasoning behind it was to slow distribution and be fair to miners and small investors. It's like making the minimum wage $15 an hour, in my company if I paid employee's $15 an hour we would go out of business; every economic decision is going to have it's consequences, so it is best to think ahead. Ultimately the price of Ultracoin is going to be based on whatever the free-market deems it to be, however, if we are going to have an monetary framework, it might as well be built out of reason? That is why I am proposing these changes, I wish they would have been made day 1, but I believe most cryptocurrencies are arbitrarily put together, we should be a little different.

Not exactly. Do you know that the US dollar is in a period of deflation right now?

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

How can that be? Quantitative Easing 3 just pumped $3.5 trillion into the economy, and interest rates are near zero? Again, google "Equation of Exchange"?

The dollar goes into periods of inflation and deflation, but historically the dollar has been an inflationary currency. That's why so many people invest in gold and silver, as a hedge against inflation, or they put their savings on the money market instead of sitting in a low interest bank account to wither away, an unfortunate reality of government backed fiat. By the way, it seems that the Federal Reserve is running out of "tricks" to keep the economy in balance, it is going to have to use some new, untested methods bring back a "balance". Personally, I believe the failure of central banking should bring a boost to cryptocurrencies, especially in the coming years.

You are looking at the coin generation rate at this instantaneous moment and comparing it to price inflation of money. The long-term inflation of Bitcoin is 0%. The current inflation rate of Bitcoin is around 10%. A serious investor doesn't look at that 10% and compare it to the inflation rate of national currencies. Again, you are in an ADOPTION phase. Bitcoin 'adoption' needs to be much more than 10% for it to be accepted as a legitimate competing currency against the dollar. I personally might want that number to be higher than 10%, and I would still expect (and hope) that the price per bitcoin would rise.

YAC inflation over the last couple months has barely dipped below 50%!!! Yet the price has more than tripled http://explore.grokonet.com/?inflation=1
How is that possible under rapture333's theory?

You are right about that, as a coin is being adopted, business starts being conducted, people are buying more coins off the market to replenish their coffers and speculation further drives up prices (as well as other factors). If Bitcoin suddenly was adopted by Wal-Mart today, I guarantee you the price will go up as soon as the news hits the headlines and more people are using Bitcoin to buy products at Wal-Mart. (If the whole vertical supply chain began accepting Bitcoin, from the gathering of resources all the way to retail, that would be true acceptance, at that point I believe crypto has finally gone mainstream). Even if the inflation of the money supply wen't up, you wouldn't even be able to tell thanks to the price increase. However, all cryptocurrencies will suffer a price decrease or a deceleration in price increase because of inflation. Ironically, having the coins increase can create speculation, which would raise the price further had the inflation been lower otherwise. However, I don't see this as being as organic or beneficial as the alternative, which is a longer distribution and demand based upon healthy economic activity rather than speculative trading or hoarding.

The 'velocity' is the key to take your coin from being a speculative commodity to a currency. If more people used CoinPayments with UTC, do you expect the price of UTC to rise or fall in relation to Bitcoin?Huh Please answer that question.

Although I refer to all cryptocurrencies as currencies, whether they are accepted or not is a different question. Seashells can be a currency, but they won't pay the power bills, which is unfortunate seeing as I live in Florida and that would be great. I completely agree that velocity is crucially important in creating an accepted currency. The demand for Ultracoin would rise, meaning more people will be using Ultracoin economically which leads to more people accepting it, buying it off the open market, etc. The price increase of Ultracoin will be greater than the price inflation from Ultracoin flooding the market.

You are simply making assumption here. PoS is inflationary, but it also encourages savers. Do you assume that all coins generated through or PoS are immediately sold? If not all, what percentage of them? Assumptions are fine if you want to predict the price for yourself. If you assume that every miner is mining and dumping and that every PoS block is immediately dumped, then you should be placing some orders to buy UTC at a price where you think that would stop affecting the price.

What you should not be doing is telling people you will fork the coin based on some arbitrary assumptions that fits your theory. I say again that I would be so scared to invest in a coin that is being manipulated by someone who comes across as a business student who just read his first book by Ludwig von Mises. I'd be afraid to see what happens if you read a book by John Maynard Keynes. By the way, you should read this little piece by Mises: https://mises.org/library/problem-central-planning

I'm sorry if that comes across as harsh, but I am being honest. Please address my questions.

I have read both much of Keynes and the Austrian school, have been following economic trends for years and have a historical understanding of how money works, I would hate to say I am playing central planner. I don't believe anyone should be manipulating the currency and in fact I detest all central planning, but the truth is that these variables for block reward and interest percentage do matter.

If the proposed updates were put into place, I would never want make any further changes ever again, despite the outcome. Unfortunately, unlike gold & silver which are created in finite amounts by the Earth, cryptocurrencies must be programmed. The vast majority of crypocurrency creators have technical backgrounds, nothing in economics. I propose changing some of the variables of this monetary policy for maximum benefit of the community and for the long term future of the coin. This would amount to a longer period of distribution so the maximum amount of people can fairly acquire Ultracoin, the secondary effect of this is a less intense inflationary period. The coin will be forked for the N-Factor 15 update regardless, thus this seemed like a good opportunity to make these changes. I just wish this was the foundation we had on day 1, but it was not. Changing the rules now might not seem like a good idea, but the truth is we are still very early in the game, and changing the rules later will be impossible. If we must have a monetary structure, let it be the best structure possible. I am open to hearing all of your thoughts on this discussion.

P.S. http://ultrabex.tumblingblock.com/ is up again and Kracko continues to keep ironing out e-mail issues.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net
Ultracoin

Well said and well done, this sounds great when do we get started,
 a solid explorer needs top priority IMHO, i am try to accept UTC and a few other coins as payment for goods and services, but need to be able to verify transactions.

and Beave162, I question your experience in finance, and motives here, Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:25:53 PM

Well said and well done, this sounds great when do we get started,
 a solid explorer needs top priority IMHO, i am try to accept UTC and a few other coins as payment for goods and services, but need to be able to verify transactions.

and Beave162, I question your experience in finance, and motives here, Wink

Why?

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 04:20:43 PM

I don't believe Beave has any foul intentions, quite the contrary it would seem. He is asking all the right questions and I respect that.

sakuleo

Activity: 324
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:34:51 PM

how much hash you get whit gtx 970¿
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:16:40 PM

"yet no one listens to the Beave"

They do.
NineEleven

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:32:05 PM

I still dont agree whith the fork

i have see many coins doing that, and a few have suceded most get worst after the fork

but besides that , i can understand de pow reward decrese,  i think it will drop off miners and it will drop the coin securyt

but most off all i dont understand why changing the nfactor, is there a good reason for that?

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: