Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tsjaar

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:52:53 AM

Thanks for your work!!  Smiley   Cool

Our wallet maintenance is almost complete at cryptsy and the wallet should be back online this morning.

I want to apologize for how long it took and how long it has taken to get the wallet back online in the past.

This time in particular took a good deal of time but in the long run it will greatly reduce maintenance time. We moved to a new architecture to begin with and I wasted a few days trying to sync with the wrong repo since i never updated the db to reflect the repo change. Then afterwards we removed quite a bit of dust from the wallet that had slowed it down considerably and were making our withdrawals unreliable. We also removed all transactions from the wallet and rescanned through the blockchain to weed out and trouble transactions. The dust transactions took the majority of the time as it builds fee free transactions stacking dust transactions together into usable inputs. We could speed it up but would pay a considerable amount of fees to the network.

This should allow for faster deposits/withdrawals and maintenance windows in the future. I did notice there are still 3-5 withdrawals that have not been confirmed by the network which ill be resubmitting periodically over the next few days. To see if they get picked up before I remove and resend them. If your are the owner of one of these transactions feel free to email me at mullick@cryptsy.com and ill do my best to get it straightened out

Thank you for your patience and Ill do my best to keep any future maintenance windows as brief as possible

EDIT: Wallet is back online now

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
Kracko

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:06:20 PM

@ Kracko

can you let us know when Cryptsy and the TumblingBlock MultiPool is back online.

Thanks usukan

I'm currently validating the multipool payouts.  I'll let you you know when it is ready.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:23:35 PM

Thank you kind sir.

@ Kracko

can you let us know when Cryptsy and the TumblingBlock MultiPool is back online.

Thanks usukan

I'm currently validating the multipool payouts.  I'll let you you know when it is ready.

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:39:47 PM

Thank you kind sir.

@ Kracko

Thanks usukan

@ Kracko

A few more SHA256 alternatives might be beneficial

Cheers

--

--
Kracko

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:48:01 PM

Thank you kind sir.

@ Kracko

Thanks usukan

@ Kracko

Cheers

Perhaps after the wallet update.  We lost a few from algo changes, special requirements, etc, and I haven't had a chance to screen and test some more coins.
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:52:00 AM

@ Kracko

for SHA256 please consider DGB and MYR SHA256 algos

have pointed an S3 at the MultiPool to see what happens

Cheers

Thank you kind sir.

@ Kracko

Thanks usukan

@ Kracko

Cheers

Perhaps after the wallet update.  We lost a few from algo changes, special requirements, etc, and I haven't had a chance to screen and test some more coins.

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:02:31 AM

Whats your opinion Wolf0? DGB seems better to me?

Cheers - usukan

@ Kracko

Cheers

Thank you kind sir.

@ Kracko

Thanks usukan

@ Kracko

Cheers

Nice; I've been mining DGB and MYR, too.

--

--
tsjaar

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:07:19 PM

Getting some more of them UTC  Cool

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
Kracko

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:05:49 AM

Testing is over.  The multipool is running as it was before.  I'll be leaving my rig on it for a week or so on the x11 switch.

@ Kracko

Cheers

Thank you kind sir.

@ Kracko

Thanks usukan

@ Kracko

Cheers

usukan
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:42:35 AM

Thanks for your great works on the MultiPool Kracko - I have an S3 on there now.

Cheers

Testing is over.  The multipool is running as it was before.  I'll be leaving my rig on it for a week or so on the x11 switch.

@ Kracko

Cheers

Thank you kind sir.

@ Kracko

Thanks usukan

@ Kracko

Cheers

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:46:59 PM

@ Kracko

The Multipool seems to be working very well.

UTC community - PLEASE CONNECT UP!

Cheers - usukan

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:13:52 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 07:13:42 AM by usukan

update - seems to have stopped paying out for quite a few hours now - will go somewhere else for a while until things sorted.

Valid blocks are increasing but confirmed blocks are not changing - and of course no UTC payouts.

Cheers

@ Kracko

Cheers - usukan

--

--
Official Ultracoin Team (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Welcome to the future !

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 01:16:37 AM

Wallet Update

New wallet is up folks.  The Google Play version will probably be ready sometime tomorrow.

http://ultracoin.net/wallet.html

• The new layout is more Android friendly, with a vertical menu at the left instead of at the top.
  • The startup time has been reduced significantly, especially on the Android platform
  • A "Staking" transaction type has been added and a new icon.  Stakes previously showed as "Generated".
  • Security fixes.
  • Wallet-side support for OneClick has been implemented.  A separate application will be published that will be kicked off by the wallet, with the necessary parameters passed from the wallet that will be used to configure the miners for anonymous mining.
  • A new status bar icon has been added that gives estimated stake info and status messages that let you know that you have mature coin groups ready to stake (or not). Hopefully this will help take some of the mystery out of staking. (Thanks Fluttercoin)
  • A new alert key has been generated and implemented for main-net.  We'll be able to use the alert feature to tell investors to update their wallet to the latest version should an update be necessary at any point in the future.
  • The minimum required protocol has been raised to the current wallet version (70056).
  • Yellow font changed to black on the status messages showing on the splash screen

OneClick will follow by the end of the month.  We will start with a release that supports NVidia cards and, hopefully not long after, ATI support will be added to.  There are no long conversions or redownloads with this one.  It should start right back up with a new look.

Windows Instructions:

• Backup wallet.dat using the wallet feature
  • Exit Ultracoin wallet if it is running
  • Wait for tray icon to disappear.  Keep mousing over it until it is gone while the wallet is shutting down.
  • Unzip the download to a folder
  • Run the ultracoin-setup.msi installer within the extracted folder from the zip.  If you get any errors about missing prerequisites try the setup.exe.

Mac Instructions:

• Wait for taskbar icon to disappear.  Quitting from the Ultracoin-Qt menu seems more effective
  • Open up the downloaded DMG file
  • Drag the Ultracoin icon to the Applications folder
  • Start Ultracoin-Qt from the Applications folder within the Finder

Android Instructions:

• Backup wallet.dat
  • Just update it from Google Play

Welcome to the future of Ultracoin - now upgrading to Ultracoin 3.0
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:59:03 AM

Very nice work Ultracoin team. My special thanks to Kracko. This looks great.  Will test out the features.

While I cannot wait to try the one click miner this "status" feature will be very helpful to understand whats happening with staking weights etc.  

A new status bar icon has been added that gives estimated stake info and status messages that let you know that you have mature coin groups ready to stake (or not). Hopefully this will help take some of the mystery out of staking.

Thanks for coming thru on this - very much appreciated.

Cheers - usukan

New wallet is up folks.  The Google Play version will probably be ready sometime tomorrow.

• The new layout is more Android friendly, with a vertical menu at the left instead of at the top.
  • The startup time has been reduced significantly, especially on the Android platform
  • A "Staking" transaction type has been added and a new icon.  Stakes previously showed as "Generated".
  • Security fixes.
  • Wallet-side support for OneClick has been implemented.  A separate application will be published that will be kicked off by the wallet, with the necessary parameters passed from the wallet that will be used to configure the miners for anonymous mining.
  • A new status bar icon has been added that gives estimated stake info and status messages that let you know that you have mature coin groups ready to stake (or not). Hopefully this will help take some of the mystery out of staking. (Thanks Fluttercoin)
  • A new alert key has been generated and implemented for main-net.  We'll be able to use the alert feature to tell investors to update their wallet to the latest version should an update be necessary at any point in the future.
  • The minimum required protocol has been raised to the current wallet version (70056).
  • Yellow font changed to black on the status messages showing on the splash screen

OneClick will follow by the end of the month.  We will start with a release that supports NVidia cards and, hopefully not long after, ATI support will be added to.  There are no long conversions or redownloads with this one.  It should start right back up with a new look.

Windows Instructions:

• Wait for tray icon to disappear.  Keep mousing over it until it is gone while the wallet is shutting down.
  • Run the ultracoin-setup.msi installer within the extracted folder from the zip.  If you get any errors about missing prerequisites try the setup.exe.

Mac Instructions:

• Wait for taskbar icon to disappear.  Quitting from the Ultracoin-Qt menu seems more effective

Android Instructions:

• Backup wallet.dat

[/quote]

--

--
Kracko

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:37:34 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 02:49:52 AM by Kracko

I've been getting steady payouts on the X11 switch.  There appears to be something going on with Zetacoin.  Those pending blocks should only take 120blocks to confirm, or 2 hours.  I'm shutting down the sha256 switch until I can figure out why it is doing that.

update - seems to have stopped paying out for quite a few hours now - will go somewhere else for a while until things sorted.

Valid blocks are increasing but confirmed blocks are not changing - and of course no UTC payouts.

Cheers

@ Kracko

Cheers - usukan
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:41:56 AM

thanks kracko - let us know when its back on and i will point some sha at it

ps - seems we need at least 2 voodoo dolls

I've been getting steady payouts on the X11 switch.  There appears to be something going on with Zetacoin.  Those pending blocks should only take 120blocks to confirm, or 2 hours.  I'm shutting down the sha256 switch until I can figure out why it is doing that.

Cheers

@ Kracko

Cheers - usukan

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:06:41 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 05:42:39 AM by usukan

The new wallet works great.

Have installed the update on a few machines. No issues at all. Completely glitch free...........

One machine gave me headaches last update - had to reinstate wallet from backup and re-download whole blockchain. This one straight through in 2 mins.  

They are staking fine.  Interesting to note that the stake weight seems to be more on total balance than age of coins. The "status" timing indicated was about right +/- 2-3 mins.

Transferred UTC from Cryptsy and Bittrex to wallets - no probs.

Take a bow Kracko............

Cheers - usukan

Wallet Update

• Security fixes.

Windows Instructions:

Mac Instructions:

Android Instructions:

• Backup wallet.dat

--

--
Valpe

Activity: 307

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:10:03 AM

Thanks Ultracoin team!

New wallet working and looking good  Cheesy

Wallet Update

• Security fixes.

Windows Instructions:

Mac Instructions:

Android Instructions:

• Backup wallet.dat

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:40:38 AM

Excellent job!! Grin

Especially side panel/menu.  Like it.

For next version, please consider re-design//re-colour main panel; we need to abandon battleship grey, as many others have already done.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
wtfc360

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:40:15 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 08:25:01 PM by wtfc360

Great work again UTC Team, thanks Kracko for the wallet update, works perfect, no need to redo the hole blockchain, easy installer. Thanks for the security issue!
Keep up the good work everyone!
Cheers

Wallet Update

• Security fixes.

Windows Instructions:

Mac Instructions:

Android Instructions:

• Backup wallet.dat

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: