Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:55:10 PM

You idiot devs i havent seen more idiots in my entire life than this shit community without devs and without any inovation .Look what you have done to the coin ,Bittrex is delisting it due to low volume  of trading also cryptsy have given some infos that will delist low volume coins mentioned also ultra coin.You only do is say words about one click shit miners .nothing in this community to be done you only did is destroy the coin by delisting it from bittrex and delisted from coinpayments processor .im done with this shit coin .im going to dump 1 milion say goodbye to this joke of cryptos

I'm sorry we couldn't support you in your aspirations in making a quick buck. Last time I checked, I wasn't on your payroll. We are not delisted from coinpayments, and I'll take care of negotations with bittrex if I have to. All you do is come here and complain while others are working hard on actually moving us forward. You are not a team player, you are a leech. Have a better day.

Please can i remind the whole management team about the possibility to delete messages of baseless trolles  ;

Please Note :
This thread is self moderated.
Trolling and baseless accusations will be removed without consent.
Please mind your manners and report incidences of malice accordingly.
Thank you and enjoy
!

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:00:57 PM

You idiot devs i havent seen more idiots in my entire life than this shit community without devs and without any inovation .Look what you have done to the coin ,Bittrex is delisting it due to low volume  of trading also cryptsy have given some infos that will delist low volume coins mentioned also ultra coin.You only do is say words about one click shit miners .nothing in this community to be done you only did is destroy the coin by delisting it from bittrex and delisted from coinpayments processor .im done with this shit coin .im going to dump 1 milion say goodbye to this joke of cryptos

Please let me know when you will dump it, I would like to buy a few millions of this coin...
Or anybody else is interested selling their UTC, we can do an escrow, Can we? thanks
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:10:25 PM

Thank you ultradar, only a coin without a troll and FuD is a dead coin.
You keep this alive  Tongue

Cheesy

NEM/XEM!!!
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:01:13 PM

You idiot devs i havent seen more idiots in my entire life than this shit community without devs and without any inovation .Look what you have done to the coin ,Bittrex is delisting it due to low volume  of trading also cryptsy have given some infos that will delist low volume coins mentioned also ultra coin.You only do is say words about one click shit miners .nothing in this community to be done you only did is destroy the coin by delisting it from bittrex and delisted from coinpayments processor .im done with this shit coin .im going to dump 1 milion say goodbye to this joke of cryptos

+1 what a great comments!! Smiley love to see your sell order in the order books of cryptsy! just let me know!!

Regards,
Idiot Dev!

Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:33:23 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 06:50:57 AM by Kracko

Development Update

I'm pleased to announce that we've been making significant progress with the up and coming update, with much of it coming in the last few weeks.  Our wallet is getting a bit of a face-lift.  Note, that this is just my area of responsibility.  Steven has a lot going on in his lane too.

The Wallet

• The new layout is more Android friendly, with a vertical menu at the left instead of at the top.
  • The startup time has been reduced significantly, especially on the Android platform
  • A "Staking" transaction type has been added and a new icon.  Stakes previously showed as "Generated".
  • Security fixes.
  • Wallet-side support for OneClick has been implemented.  A separate application will be published that will be kicked off by the wallet, with the necessary parameters passed from the wallet that will be used to configure the miners for anonymous mining.
  • A new status bar icon has been added that gives estimated stake info and status messages that let you know that you have mature coin groups ready to stake (or not). Hopefully this will help take some of the mystery out of staking. (Thanks Fluttercoin)
  • A new alert key has been generated and implemented for main-net.  We'll be able to use the alert feature to tell investors to update their wallet to the latest version should an update be necessary at any point in the future.
  • The minimum required protocol has been raised to the current wallet version (70056).
  • All the new updates are currently in the dev branch of the Git repository.  After I'm satisfied with testing, we'll publish new packages for Windows, OSX, Linux and Android.

OneClick

• Modified NOMP and the wallet to support Ultracoin's signing of submitted blockhashes.  This was necessary to get anonymous mining to work as it isn't supported with any Peercoin-like PoS coin that also signs submitted blockhashes.  The act of signing the block changes it's blockhash and NOMP tries to use the original blockhash to verify the submission, and as several have noticed, it fails.
  • Currently iterates through all NVidia cards installed using the Cuda library.  It will be trivial to start the cards in batches of the same model type, using autotune, and aim them at the anonymous pool.
  • The same algorithm that is at cfg.ultracoin.net has been implemented.  Now what is needed is the ADL calls to iterate through all installed ATI models, and a lookup table of specs (shaders, memory, etc) or to programmatically come up with them for use with the settings generator.

Miscellaneous infrastructure apps

• Updated ultracoin-seeder with the newest protocol version to be released (70057) and minimum accepted protocol version to the current wallet (70056).  Only those wallets on the latest fork will be considered working.
  • Published Ultracoin ports of bitcoin-seeder and bitcoin-abe to my repository (https://github.com/Kracko).  You too can run your own seeder and block chain explorer.  And seriously, if you want to set up a seeder on a dedicated server and support the coin, let me know and I'll add yours to the list in the wallet.
  • As mentioned above, anonymous mining with NOMP is now possible.  One, or possibly both, of the pools will be transitioned to anonymous mining.  From an operator standpoint, this is much more desirable as there is no balance of coins to protect from hackers as they are immediately issued after the block matures.

Future development plans in consideration

• Light wallet implementation.  This one is critical as it will greatly speed up synching time as the wallet will only care about transactions relating to it.  This one is huge, and will be my next priority after the OneClick implementation is done
  • iOS wallet.  We have a new dev on the team who will be working on this one.
  • A port of bitcoinj, fully supporting Proof of Stake and scrypt-jane.
  • Identify stake blocks in the block explorer and represent them more clearly
  • A voodoo doll of Ultradar to be passed around for your needling enjoyment.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:29:01 AM

impressive news.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:54:31 AM

Development Update

I'm pleased to announce that we've been making significant progress with the up and coming update, with much of it coming in the last few weeks.  Our wallet is getting a bit of a face-lift.  Note, that this is just my area of responsibility.  Steven has a lot going on in his lane too.

The Wallet

• The new layout is more Android friendly, with a vertical menu at the left instead of at the top.
  • The startup time has been reduced significantly, especially on the Android platform
  • A "Staking" transaction type has been added and a new icon.  Stakes previously showed as "Generated".
  • Security fixes.
  • Wallet-side support for OneClick has been implemented.  A separate application will be published that will be kicked off by the wallet, with the necessary parameters passed from the wallet that will be used to configure the miners for anonymous mining.
  • A new status bar icon has been added that gives estimated stake info and status messages that let you know that you have mature coin groups ready to stake (or not). Hopefully this will help take some of the mystery out of staking. (Thanks Fluttercoin)
  • A new alert key has been generated and implemented for main-net.  We'll be able to use the alert feature to tell investors to update their wallet to the latest version should an update be necessary at any point in the future.
  • The minimum required protocol has been raised to the current wallet version (70056).
  • All the new updates are currently in the dev branch of the Git repository.  After I'm satisfied with testing, we'll publish new packages for Windows, OSX, Linux and Android.

OneClick

• Modified NOMP and the wallet to support Ultracoin's signing of submitted blockhashes.  This was necessary to get anonymous mining to work as it isn't supported with any Peercoin-like PoS coin that also signs submitted blockhashes.  The act of signing the block changes it's blockhash and NOMP tries to use the original blockhash to verify the submission, and as several have noticed, it fails.
  • Currently iterates through all NVidia cards installed using the Cuda library.  It will be trivial to start the cards in batches of the same model type, using autotune, and aim them at the anonymous pool.
  • The same algorithm that is at cfg.ultracoin.net has been implemented.  Now what is needed is the ADL calls to iterate through all installed ATI models, and a lookup table of specs (shaders, memory, etc) or to programmatically come up with them for use with the settings generator.

• Updated ultracoin-seeder with the newest protocol version to be released (70057) and minimum accepted protocol version to the current wallet (70056).  Only those wallets on the latest fork will be considered working.
  • Published Ultracoin ports of bitcoin-seeder and bitcoin-abe to my repository (https://github.com/Kracko).  You too can run your own seeder and block chain explorer.  And seriously, if you want to set up a seeder on a dedicated server and support the coin, let me know and I'll add yours to the list in the wallet.
  • As mentioned above, anonymous mining with NOMP is now possible.  One, or possibly both, of the pools will be transitioned to anonymous mining.  From an operator standpoint, this is much more desirable as there is no balance of coins to protect from hackers as they are immediately issued upon after the block matures.

• Light wallet implementation.  This one is critical as it will greatly speed up synching time as the wallet will only care about transactions relating to it.  This one is huge, and will be my next priority after the OneClick implementation is done
  • iOS wallet.  We have a new dev on the team who will be working on this one.

Smiley Smiley
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:44:19 AM

Nice work - thanks Kracko

can't wait to try out these new features - notably 1-click-miner, Android wallet and staking improvements.

Sincere thanks - usukan

Development Update

I'm pleased to announce that we've been making significant progress with the up and coming update, with much of it coming in the last few weeks.  Our wallet is getting a bit of a face-lift.  Note, that this is just my area of responsibility.  Steven has a lot going on in his lane too.

The Wallet

• A "Staking" transaction type has been added and a new icon.  Stakes previously showed as "Generated".
  • Security fixes.
  • Wallet-side support for OneClick has been implemented.  A separate application will be published that will be kicked off by the wallet, with the necessary parameters passed from the wallet that will be used to configure the miners for anonymous mining.
  • A new alert key has been generated and implemented for main-net.  We'll be able to use the alert feature to tell investors to update their wallet to the latest version should an update be necessary at any point in the future.
  • All the new updates are currently in the dev branch of the Git repository.  After I'm satisfied with testing, we'll publish new packages for Windows, OSX, Linux and Android.

OneClick

• Modified NOMP and the wallet to support Ultracoin's signing of submitted blockhashes.  This was necessary to get anonymous mining to work as it isn't supported with any Peercoin-like PoS coin that also signs submitted blockhashes.  The act of signing the block changes it's blockhash and NOMP tries to use the original blockhash to verify the submission, and as several have noticed, it fails.
  • Currently iterates through all NVidia cards installed using the Cuda library.  It will be trivial to start the cards in batches of the same model type, using autotune, and aim them at the anonymous pool.
  • The same algorithm that is at cfg.ultracoin.net has been implemented.  Now what is needed is the ADL calls to iterate through all installed ATI models, and a lookup table of specs (shaders, memory, etc) or to programmatically come up with them for use with the settings generator.

• Updated ultracoin-seeder with the newest protocol version to be released (70057) and minimum accepted protocol version to the current wallet (70056).  Only those wallets on the latest fork will be considered working.
  • Published Ultracoin ports of bitcoin-seeder and bitcoin-abe to my repository (https://github.com/Kracko).  You too can run your own seeder and block chain explorer.  And seriously, if you want to set up a seeder on a dedicated server and support the coin, let me know and I'll add yours to the list in the wallet.
  • As mentioned above, anonymous mining with NOMP is now possible.  One, or possibly both, of the pools will be transitioned to anonymous mining.  From an operator standpoint, this is much more desirable as there is no balance of coins to protect from hackers as they are immediately issued upon after the block matures.

• Light wallet implementation.  This one is critical as it will greatly speed up synching time as the wallet will only care about transactions relating to it.  This one is huge, and will be my next priority after the OneClick implementation is done
  • iOS wallet.  We have a new dev on the team who will be working on this one.

--

--
tsjaar

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:48:12 AM

Great to see the good news. I must admit my laugh made a noise on the last scentence ;-)   Grin  that would be awesome

Development Update

I'm pleased to announce that we've been making significant progress with the up and coming update, with much of it coming in the last few weeks.  Our wallet is getting a bit of a face-lift.  Note, that this is just my area of responsibility.  Steven has a lot going on in his lane too.

The Wallet

• A "Staking" transaction type has been added and a new icon.  Stakes previously showed as "Generated".
  • Security fixes.
  • Wallet-side support for OneClick has been implemented.  A separate application will be published that will be kicked off by the wallet, with the necessary parameters passed from the wallet that will be used to configure the miners for anonymous mining.
  • A new alert key has been generated and implemented for main-net.  We'll be able to use the alert feature to tell investors to update their wallet to the latest version should an update be necessary at any point in the future.
  • All the new updates are currently in the dev branch of the Git repository.  After I'm satisfied with testing, we'll publish new packages for Windows, OSX, Linux and Android.

OneClick

• Modified NOMP and the wallet to support Ultracoin's signing of submitted blockhashes.  This was necessary to get anonymous mining to work as it isn't supported with any Peercoin-like PoS coin that also signs submitted blockhashes.  The act of signing the block changes it's blockhash and NOMP tries to use the original blockhash to verify the submission, and as several have noticed, it fails.
  • Currently iterates through all NVidia cards installed using the Cuda library.  It will be trivial to start the cards in batches of the same model type, using autotune, and aim them at the anonymous pool.
  • The same algorithm that is at cfg.ultracoin.net has been implemented.  Now what is needed is the ADL calls to iterate through all installed ATI models, and a lookup table of specs (shaders, memory, etc) or to programmatically come up with them for use with the settings generator.

• Updated ultracoin-seeder with the newest protocol version to be released (70057) and minimum accepted protocol version to the current wallet (70056).  Only those wallets on the latest fork will be considered working.
  • Published Ultracoin ports of bitcoin-seeder and bitcoin-abe to my repository (https://github.com/Kracko).  You too can run your own seeder and block chain explorer.  And seriously, if you want to set up a seeder on a dedicated server and support the coin, let me know and I'll add yours to the list in the wallet.
  • As mentioned above, anonymous mining with NOMP is now possible.  One, or possibly both, of the pools will be transitioned to anonymous mining.  From an operator standpoint, this is much more desirable as there is no balance of coins to protect from hackers as they are immediately issued after the block matures.

• Light wallet implementation.  This one is critical as it will greatly speed up synching time as the wallet will only care about transactions relating to it.  This one is huge, and will be my next priority after the OneClick implementation is done

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
wtfc360

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:52:05 AM

Great news again Kracko! Keep up the good work devs plus management team! (I think the doll is kind of cute...)

Great to see the good news. I must admit my laugh made a noise on the last scentence ;-)   Grin  that would be awesome

Development Update

The Wallet

• Security fixes.

OneClick

Valpe

Activity: 307

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:04:22 PM

Only i can say at this stage is that stop get covering your dissability to deliver any development by the fact that every coin is down and so ultracoin also this is not an excuse .Look at darkcoin right now it has so huge potential and is rising because it has huge development also.What about ultracoin?All i can see is DEVS capable to develop dolls and some marketing tricks about android wallets and one click miners?where is the development Steven?Kracko? Does anyne has any answer to this you are promising those stuff that will come out very soon since last 6 months and nothing is on the table now only dust and words on this thread!dont get me wrong with your tricks ,you only lie and make excuse .Put your fucking ass down and start developing smth usefull for this coin get some serious devs with innovative ideas and start working tirelessly like other devs and communities do .You need to deliver your promises and ideas in a matter of time .everything on developing side need to have a small timeframe not taking forever this takes away the attention as it seems you uncapable of doing smth good and usefull for the coin.THIS IS CRYPTO AND EVERYTHING EVOLVES VERY fast its not a restaurant bussines take years to establish .Regards ultradar the voodoo doll.

Why you not help UTC dev team. You are just wasting you energy now by whining. If you have good ideas tell us all and stop this pointless whining or dump you coins and leave, I will buy.  Cheesy

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
Valpe

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:13:16 PM

Now is good opportunity buy UTC, price is so undervalued.

Thanks to our dev team UTC will succeed.

We have good community but we all could do more and help UTC.

Smiley 

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:22:52 PM

For like 2 hours I am trying to setup my 280X to mine UTC and it's a pain in the ass .

I tried all setups possible from Ultraminer or YACMiner

And ALL I GET is HW errors and Error -4: Enqueueing kernel onto command queue.

-R 1280 -g 1 -w 128 --buffer-size 1295 --lookup-gap 24 --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1500 --temp-cutoff 85 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600
- YACMINER CFG 1

-R 2560 -g 1 -w 128 --buffer-size 2590 --lookup-gap 24 --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1500 --temp-cutoff 85 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600
- YAC MINER CFG 2

--scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 8 -w 128 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-threads 2 --expiry 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale
- UltraMiner CFG1

--scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --worksize 128 -g 2 --lookup-gap 4 --thread-concurrency 16384 -I 10
Ultra Miner CFG 2

--scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --worksize 256 -g 2 --lookup-gap 8 --thread-concurrency 16384 -I 10
ULTRAMINER CFG 3

I even tried setups from this website : http://cfg.ultracoin.net

AND NOTHING . Is this coin minable ? Or only OP's are knowing how to mine ? :| What is this bs ?!

I don't know how this community expect support when they cannot give support on miners . It sucks .
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:23:58 PM

I agree with your statement but ultracoin needs more innovation or something very different to attract more buyers until this happens the coin might die..so i dont know if we can make it to get accepted by vendors before ultracoin dies...with this low volumes we are candidates of being delisted by exchanges...WAKE UP...we dont need only advertisement and recognition we also need an innovation or something new to ultracoin..And i think goin full pos will be a good idea...this can make as better than too many other coins out there ...Cheers!

I have my complaints. Kracko is doing amazing work, yet he seems to think it is ok guarantee 5% inefficiency for miners. It is baffling that the same guy is apparently developing an innovative one-click miner which will make mining easy, seamless, accessible-to-everyone. If he pulls it off, that will be HUGE. Yet he attacks miners with a minimum 5% of wasted work--it is psychotic lol. I'm not even including fees for using UTC to 'buy things'.

I also find it funny that people on here give you so much attention. "Don't feed the trolls" apparently means feed them as much as they want! Steven, if you want to call yourself a 'Director' (whatever you think that means)--act like one. I don't call myself a director or anything other than an enthusiast and a stakeholder.

However, ultrador, you advocated for UltraCoin to go to full PoS like the rest of those idiots at the time? You LOVE Darkcoin now because the marketcap is rising? Looks like you were making similar comments on that thread a while back. A guy that thought full PoS was a good idea... Where are your parents?

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
Beave162

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:04:23 PM

For like 2 hours I am trying to setup my 280X to mine UTC and it's a pain in the ass .

-R 1280 -g 1 -w 128 --buffer-size 1295 --lookup-gap 24 --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1500 --temp-cutoff 85 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600
- YACMINER CFG 1

-R 2560 -g 1 -w 128 --buffer-size 2590 --lookup-gap 24 --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1500 --temp-cutoff 85 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600
- YAC MINER CFG 2

--scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 8 -w 128 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-threads 2 --expiry 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale
- UltraMiner CFG1

--scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --worksize 128 -g 2 --lookup-gap 4 --thread-concurrency 16384 -I 10
Ultra Miner CFG 2

--scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --worksize 256 -g 2 --lookup-gap 8 --thread-concurrency 16384 -I 10
ULTRAMINER CFG 3

AND NOTHING . Is this coin minable ? Or only OP's are knowing how to mine ? :| What is this bs ?!

I don't know how this community expect support when they cannot give support on miners . It sucks .

Do you have these commands in your .bat?

setx DISPLAY :0
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100

Valpe

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:34:29 PM

- YACMINER CFG 1

- YAC MINER CFG 2

- UltraMiner CFG1

Ultra Miner CFG 2

ULTRAMINER CFG 3

What driver version you are using? Try older one 13.. something. Or buy Nvidia.. much easier.

"What is this bs ?! It sucks ." If you cannot ask nicely go mining something else ..

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 07:04:28 PM

http://www.techpowerup.com/209761/asus-announces-geforce-gtx-750-ti-strix-4gb.html

New card for chacha? Cheesy

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:00:18 PM

- YACMINER CFG 1

- YAC MINER CFG 2

- UltraMiner CFG1

Ultra Miner CFG 2

ULTRAMINER CFG 3

What driver version you are using? Try older one 13.. something. Or buy Nvidia.. much easier.

"What is this bs ?! It sucks ." If you cannot ask nicely go mining something else ..

I notice its hard to find any support for mining of UTC .
Beave162

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:43:14 PM

I feel like that is effectively just two 2GB cards in one. Am I wrong? Someone should test it though... Smiley

The UTC 'community' is not very friendly to or savvy on mining, I agree. Perhaps, the one-click miner could potentially turn that concept on it's head, but I envision Kracko will confusingly make a 10% mining fee for it...

Did you try my suggestion? Try making the buffer-size extremely low just to rule out a memory problem?

Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:58:52 AM

I feel like that is effectively just two 2GB cards in one. Am I wrong? Someone should test it though... Smiley

The UTC 'community' is not very friendly to or savvy on mining, I agree. Perhaps, the one-click miner could potentially turn that concept on it's head, but I envision Kracko will confusingly make a 10% mining fee for it...

Did you try my suggestion? Try making the buffer-size extremely low just to rule out a memory problem?

That is quite incorrect, Beav.  Ask politely and you'll get a much warmer welcome and several knowledgeable people willing to assist.

It isn't two cards.  "the card is built identical to the standard 2 GB model, but with double the GDDR5 memory amount".  It  could very well end up having a better price/performance ratio than the GTX970.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: