Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380970 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:58:47 AM

UTC dont have these problems:  Smiley

MINTPAL V2 – POLICIES ON ADDITION, REMOVAL, VERIFIED MARKETS AND ICO ESCROWS.

"Path to Removal

The following are paths to removal.

Coin has less than 0.2 BTC volume per week, for a period of 4 weeks.
Coin abandoned by developers, with no new developers stepping up to take over. Essentially, if a coin dies.
Request by the developers, where backed by majority sentiment within the coin community. If not backed by the community, we will not act on this request.
In the event that any of the above occur, a 10 day removal notice will be publicized. The markets will be suspended at this time, and no more deposits will be processed. Withdrawals will continue to be processed for a period of 60 days once removed."

mintal are de-listing UTC when their new V2 goes live Sad

This is when and after they launch V 2 their new rules but like my post above shows UTC will be gone when V 2 is launched

EDIT ignore me just read the new updated info from mintpal (but as you can see i wasnt bringing FUD it was originally shown that UTC was gonna be removed for V2)

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/

At this stage, we are not removing any coins from V1 in the migration. Every coin currently on the platform will be given a chance to prove itself, though every coin will also be eligible for delisting as per our previously published guidelines (ref: route to removal). We will be adding a number of new coins from day one, and can confirm the following.
tsjaar

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:11:21 PM

Its like a wave rolling over the sell orders very soon... Get in before its too late...

Meantime....

Don't tell me I didn't warn you  Grin

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:16:14 PM

We need to see if we can get reinstated at poloniex, it may be a small exchange, but at least it is secure, and hands down the best trading platform. Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:12:10 PM

Guy's  THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE !!!

For already two day's (48 hours) the UTC wallet on Cryptsy is under maintenance: "Our wallet is currently offline while we perform system maintenance" .....

This is very bad news, because if you and I want to trade our UTC from our online wallet then it is not possible Huh

So Cryptsy is HOSTAGE OUR COINS already for 48 hours !

@RAPTURE333-Steven:

Please contact as management team Cryptsy and ask them what is going on here Huh

(this is already the second time this happens wit UTC wallet at Cryptsy)

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
jacobshm

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:35:40 PM

so is the price gonna tank to 00001 again when cryptsy releases everybody's deposits?

ive been too depressed lately about my crypto losses so i havent been following anything at all, is there a reason besides cryptsy manipulation to cause the spike?
Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:18:29 PM

Thank you Valpe for this good home work/research and sharing that information with us all  !

I don't understand way ppl like SXC shout wrong information on the tread without doing some research first.
That kind of incorrect info from SXC gives a wrong picture and scare's ppl away.

UTC dont have these problems:  Smiley

MINTPAL V2 – POLICIES ON ADDITION, REMOVAL, VERIFIED MARKETS AND ICO ESCROWS.

"Path to Removal

The following are paths to removal.

Coin has less than 0.2 BTC volume per week, for a period of 4 weeks.
Coin abandoned by developers, with no new developers stepping up to take over. Essentially, if a coin dies.
Request by the developers, where backed by majority sentiment within the coin community. If not backed by the community, we will not act on this request.
In the event that any of the above occur, a 10 day removal notice will be publicized. The markets will be suspended at this time, and no more deposits will be processed. Withdrawals will continue to be processed for a period of 60 days once removed."

mintal are de-listing UTC when their new V2 goes live Sad

The community can help by making purchases on Mintpal to keep it above the threshold.   Getting the multipool open will also help that problem.   We'll bring the volume in through all the buy orders- we'll just need people to mine on it when it opens soon.
KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:28:38 PM

Lets give Kracko to  our support. He is doing great job.

Join with me to Kracko's pool.  Smiley

http://utc.tumblingblock.com/

Great news and thanks Kracko. I have two questions:
  • Will you be adding SSL to the website as I am concerned that passwords could be captured as the login page is HTTP
  • Does anyone have a working config for 7970 using Yacminer? Mine was working a month or so ago but now I get no accepts

MT

KC

I will add a self-signed cert and start shopping around for a signed one.

Edit:

It is now added.  You'll have to confirm the security exception to proceed once you hit the page.   https://utc.tumblingblock.com.  I'm still shopping around for a wildcard cert so that I can cover all my pools with a trusted CA.

Thiago, you may also want to consider adding SSL to ultracoins.info and the newer pool as you don't appear to have it configured on either of them.

Edit#2:

Public cert added to utc.tumblingblock and tumblingblock.  No more exception prompting now.

After doing more research it doesn't appear that many pools are actually using SSL.  While it is potentially possible to be exploited it's probably highly unlikely.  At any rate, a large amount of coin should not be kept in pool wallets.  When I get some time I'm going to add rewrite conditions to protect only the forms with credentials and the auth cookie.

Great work Kracko really appreciate the response and fast turnaround. I'm always reluctant entering passwords on sites when they are not SSL protected even though I use LastPass, highly complex passwords and different passwords for each and every site. In the past I have mined at pools that have been hacked and miners lost coins. Your advice of not keeping coins at mines or exchange is very important and critical advice.

KC
KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:34:44 PM

We need to see if we can get reinstated at poloniex, it may be a small exchange, but at least it is secure, and hands down the best trading platform. Smiley

My favourite exchange is Bittrex

KC
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:06:43 PM

It looks very good for Ultracoin.

The UTC future is bright !

The dev and management team is serious in to managing UTC and working hard !

There is less drama and there are less trollers on the forum !

UTC is attending as speaker and exhibitioner at the big Las Vegas  Hashers United Conference among big speakers and big coins !

Hopefully UTC gets finally the Multipool its deserves if Kracko can really deliver it !

And last but not least: the last week the UTC price is going serious up and up....

So lets finally go to the mooooooon with our UTC .....
Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:20:41 PM

Hopefully UTC gets finally the Multipool its deserves if Kracko can really deliver it !

Ye of little faith...  Believe me, it's very close. Smiley  It's already doing the Coin X->UTC conversion and actual payouts in UTC, using your UTC address (which is also validated) as an account mining the switching-pools or individual pools.  The pool-wallet-to-exchange part will probably be ready tonight- its pretty simple to check balances and send coin to exchange wallets.

Next I'll be working on automating the exchange juggling as it isn't feasible for me to sit around manually transferring balances and working the exchanges.  This will probably be the most involved part of the project.   Once the exchange automation is complete I'll be opening up for public beta testing.   I'm shooting for sometime next week after MintPal opens up their API- but it depends on how much I can get done this weekend.  At any rate, I'm really pushing to get this open and running before the conference.  With the progress I've made already, I feel confident that I can make this happen.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 09:42:09 PM

This is very bad news, because if you and I want to trade our UTC from our online wallet then it is not possible Huh

your UTC should be safe in your desktop wallet!
Why would anyone be selling so cheap? We are going to $1. When people start to use crypto more to buy things they will realize the benefits UTC speed has and will become a main coin

Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:16:28 AM

Why would anyone be selling so cheap? We are going to $1. When people start to use crypto more to buy things they will realize the benefits UTC speed has and will become a main coin

Totally agree. During the pits and falls of UTC I experimented around with other coins for some profit but as soon as I wanted to move "other" coin I instantly started to miss my beloved UTC. The speed and everything around UTC is top notch  Smiley

UTC UTC UTC
RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:31:24 AM

Pugman come on UTC friend: it is already more then 72 hours that Cryptsy has their UTC wallet under maintenance !!! 72 HOURS !

It is not about a low selling price, or about waiting for a higher price or about that it is saver in a offline wallet....

But it is about that a large exchange as Cryptsy hostage our coins for day's... just because there wallet is under maintenance !!!!

A view hours maintenance ok, but more then 72 hours is very bad !

Imagine one day will come, a day that you want/need to sell at 0,003....  but you can't sell because Cryptsy has their wallet under maintenance again...
Again for more then 72 hours.

I can not imagine you would be happy.

I believe here is a bigger issue at Cryptsy, maybe a double agenda ? Maybe serious problems with the wallet ?
But because they give no serious explanation or information they don't take the UTC community serious.  
They show they can do what they want, because they are a big exchange and in control.

Again to RAPTURE333:
Did you hear already some answers from Cryptsy ?  other then "sorry, the wallet is under maintenance and we wish to put it online as soon as possible"

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
Qxw

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:35:07 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 08:07:57 AM by Qxw

But it is about that a large exchange as Cryptsy hostage our coins for day's... just because there wallet is under maintenance !!!!

They protect some insiders business? Wallets do not work but still happy buy-sell business run and coin value rise but protected so that from outside to markets can not flow more UTC's.

More bad is that possible  some peoples was informed before this situation. This looks very dirty game. And all this is possible because in cryptocoins world there is no any real rules and no one can go to Cryptsy and start check what is going on there and who get insider information and who not. Who you can trust in this game. Coin dev team or cryptsy insiders or who?

If they are honest they suspend UTC exchance immediately and for as long as deposit and withdrawal are closed. This kind of closed markets what happend now is not good at all in long run. And who can later trust anything because this may happend agen.

Edit/Add:
It need also think that (I do not mean Cryptsy) somewhere may be also peoples and groups who do not like this kind of technically very advanced coins and want push these down. One reason is perhaps that if peoples go more and more to this kind of very advanced cryptocoins, it is not so nice for these peoples who make business with asics and this business is not very small.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
b3da

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:50:46 AM

there is a reason why its called craptsy... this happened multiple times with other coins too, the real crap show comes, when overhyped coins are coming as new into their exchange.
yes, they are playing games all the time..

rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 10:31:55 AM

Hello ladies & gentlemen,

I have contacted Cryptsy over 24hrs ago and still have not received a response. I will keep you all posted as soon as I do, and I am considering getting media's attention to put the pressure on Cryptsy to restore our wallet if the problem persists. This is unacceptable and Cryptsy is doing a disservice to the Ultracoin community. Imagine if your bank told you that you could not make deposits or withdraws for 72hrs because your account was under maintenance? If you have Ultracoin on the exchange, please send a support ticket, in the mean time I will keep prodding Cryptsy for a statement. Remember, never keep your coins on an exchange longer than you need to. Ideally, wallets should be kept on a separate computer run 24/7 that you can access remotely.

On the positive side, one of our investors has paid the coinpayments fee and we should be re-listed soon. There is also a very unique business that will be accepting Ultracoin in the near future. Stay tuned.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

ndevices

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:55:45 AM

mail from Cryptsy.

Hello Yuriy,

Thank you for sending in your deposit information. I'll be looking up the transaction for you and make sure that it will be posted in your account as soon as possible. We are experiencing a delay when it comes to processing UTC transactions especially with deposits. Our technical support team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix.

I appreciate your patience as we work in getting the coins to you. Feel free to respond to this ticket if you have further questions.

Sincerely,
Karen
Cryptsy.com
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:07:58 AM

.00008  Grin

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:14:53 AM

My wallet took like forever to open. Its been 15mins  Huh Huh Huh

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:15:21 AM

.00008  Grin

yeah but buy support is weak.. easy to dump it back to 00006
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: