Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:31:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380965 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:25:59 PM

I'd just say that I'm slightly disappointed in the community when it comes to social media.
The easiest thing you guys can do is 'LIKE' the Ultracoin Facebook announcements. If you all like them they will appear on your friends walls and therefore exposing Ultracoin to thousands of new people! Steven is just wasting his time if no one is reading his Facebook threads!!
I seem to be the only person liking them! Please like them and help spread the message!

Also when tweeting remember to hashtag Ultracoin!! #ultracoin
Kracko

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:05:25 AM

The old NOMP front-end for the multipool had to go.  I think you'll like the new one.

http://multi.tumblingblock.com/

I'll be building up the getting started section with more mining programs for different algorithms.   The biggest improvement is that it shows the last 100 payouts and also 24 totals for each worker in the Miners dropdown menu at the right.

My plans for future development for the multipool will include rewriting the exchange profitability checking section so that it doesn't stall out when I add certain coins like Darkcoin and enhance the trading algorithm to return more value.

Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:55:08 AM

I brought a block explorer up as ultrachai.in is has been down.  It will be fully synchronized with the blockchain in about 3-4 hours.

http://ultrabex.tumblingblock.com

Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:09:20 AM

Glad to see UTC is still alive and well  Grin
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:31:00 AM

UTC is glad to see that you are too, Jacques!
Qxw

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:47:35 PM

I brought a block explorer up as ultrachai.in is has been down.  It will be fully synchronized with the blockchain in about 3-4 hours.

http://ultrabex.tumblingblock.com

Exellent work! Also it works quite fast.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:03:07 PM

Hooray! Block explorer...let the good times roll, woot etc Grin
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:14:08 PM

You can now use Ultrabex.com to reach the block explorer!

tsjaar

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:04:19 PM

Steven, all ready for the weekend?

Wish you good luck and nice talks!

Thanks for all your work. It might gonna be an epic weekend for utc...

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:08:36 PM

@Steven and Travis....
i wish you a lot of luck and success representing Ultracoin at
the Las Vegas Convention of Hashers United this Friday and Saturday

www.hashersunited.com

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:44:24 AM

Good luck! I hope you guys can attract some new investors.
What happens after the convention? Any development plans for UTC?
rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 03:23:08 AM

It is an honour for us to be representing Ultracoin! It has been no easy to task to get ready for the conference, but it is one I hope to be proud of! Today, I had so much material to pack, that I had to go to the mall to get an extra suitcase  Cheesy I am excited to be talking about Ultracoin tomorrow, and Travis is as well! I hope to get you all a video of the conference by the end of the day. I hope that the old cliché, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" doesn't come true this weekend, because we want Ultracoin to go far beyond Vegas, Nevada, and even North America. We want Ultracoin to be global, accepted, and mature! Thank you all for being a part of this journey, and to all of you who donated, please message me so I can get you a t-shirt to rock wherever you are in the world! So here is to Hasher's United, looking forward to seeing some of you soon, and looking forward to spending the future together!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin

rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 03:41:47 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 03:53:28 AM by rapture333

Yes,

- I am developing a marketing plan to reach out to businesses, both online and in the physical realm
- Spring cleaning for all of our websites and infrastructure, including the OP thread and ultracoin.net
- Working on the development of an online wallet and the Minecraft plug-in, both will be tedious and require a Java developer, but we are in planning for a clean execution. The next stage is recruitment, but these projects will be BIG, and will be better than what most other coins have.
- More efficient infrastructure (Pools, forums, block explorer, etc)
- Paper Wallet/Paper Tip Generator is almost in completion
- There is a lot going on behind the scenes by other investors as well
- Wallet updates, including features and UI updates
- More is on the way...

There are always new opportunities popping up, and anything that the community is willing to collaborate or work on, the Ultracoin team can help support you! We have an amazing team that is coming together, and the talents are becoming more synergistic. People are important, capital is important, and marketing is important, all of these things are coming together to bring Ultracoin into the next stage of its life.

primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:57:49 AM

@rapture333

Hey rapture, did you get my e-mail? I wrote you on Monday.
------------------------------------------------
Wish you good luck at the conference Smiley

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:35:37 AM

Yes,

- I am developing a marketing plan to reach out to businesses, both online and in the physical realm
- Spring cleaning for all of our websites and infrastructure, including the OP thread and ultracoin.net
- Working on the development of an online wallet and the Minecraft plug-in, both will be tedious and require a Java developer, but we are in planning for a clean execution. The next stage is recruitment, but these projects will be BIG, and will be better than what most other coins have.
- More efficient infrastructure (Pools, forums, block explorer, etc)
- Paper Wallet/Paper Tip Generator is almost in completion
- There is a lot going on behind the scenes by other investors as well
- Wallet updates, including features and UI updates
- More is on the way...

There are always new opportunities popping up, and anything that the community is willing to collaborate or work on, the Ultracoin team can help support you! We have an amazing team that is coming together, and the talents are becoming more synergistic. People are important, capital is important, and marketing is important, all of these things are coming together to bring Ultracoin into the next stage of its life.

Good luck Steven, i have no doubt that you'll represent UTC in the best way possible there..
wtfc360

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:38:57 AM

It is an honour for us to be representing Ultracoin! It has been no easy to task to get ready for the conference, but it is one I hope to be proud of! Today, I had so much material to pack, that I had to go to the mall to get an extra suitcase  Cheesy I am excited to be talking about Ultracoin tomorrow, and Travis is as well! I hope to get you all a video of the conference by the end of the day. I hope that the old cliché, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" doesn't come true this weekend, because we want Ultracoin to go far beyond Vegas, Nevada, and even North America. We want Ultracoin to be global, accepted, and mature! Thank you all for being a part of this journey, and to all of you who donated, please message me so I can get you a t-shirt to rock wherever you are in the world! So here is to Hasher's United, looking forward to seeing some of you soon, and looking forward to spending the future together!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin

I´m proud of you guys, no one could do it better than you, you are well prepared and have support from all of the community. I hope you guys have some time for fun as well. Please, you may use all or any of my donation on wine, women/men and song, as long as you post a video on that specific event!  Wink
tsjaar

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:41:25 PM

Steven, all ready for the weekend?

Wish you good luck and nice talks!

Thanks for all your work. It might gonna be an epic weekend for utc...

Nice to see UTC back on track. The weekend (and the conference) didn't even start...

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:53:55 AM

Go Steven and Travis!

Sincere thanks for all your great works Steven - and the rest of the team/investors and fellow community members who supported UTC over the last few months.

This is professional operation now and price seems to be reflecting the potential this coin has.

Cheers usukan

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin

I´m proud of you guys, no one could do it better than you, you are well prepared and have support from all of the community. I hope you guys have some time for fun as well. Please, you may use all or any of my donation on wine, women/men and song, as long as you post a video on that specific event!  Wink

--

--
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:43:08 AM

hi
I only get 50% of the estimated pool utc ( utc/day). why?
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:00:36 PM

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin

He Steven.

You can do it Smiley have a BLAST in Vegas ands lets PUT utc even more on the map Smiley

we all believe in you and your friend.
The buy orders are already stacking @ cryptsy so lets keep it going

Love to see the first pictures and videos on the forum

Regards
Fabietech en Paulr

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: