Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:56:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380965 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kokum

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:44:07 PM

The Mintpal website is again online, and ppl looks like to have the possibility to withdrawal which get manually approved.
But the withdrawal site looks strange to me. I don't trust it.
Anybody all ready some experience with withdrawals today ?

I withdrew my coins from MintPal a while ago, but some people are confirming that withdrawals came through today.

Trying to withdraw my UTC from Mintpal withdrawal site but no success, it says: "Daemon-returned-error".
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:14:38 PM

The Mintpal website is again online, and ppl looks like to have the possibility to withdrawal which get manually approved.
But the withdrawal site looks strange to me. I don't trust it.
Anybody all ready some experience with withdrawals today ?

I withdrew my coins from MintPal a while ago, but some people are confirming that withdrawals came through today.

Trying to withdraw my UTC from Mintpal withdrawal site but no success, it says: "Daemon-returned-error".

I do not know. I tried to keep all the purses for output after pressing the bottom of the page asked him to wait and went back. Nothing happened. Perezashel office - all wallets reserved. Perhaps they will all display hands

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Hello ladies & gentlemen,

I am proud to announce the new Ultracoin paper wallet generator! Thanks to B3DA from http://coldwallets.eu/ for creating three different iterations of the design and Kracko from tumblingblock for designing the front end and hosting the wallet gen. I Just tested it out tonight and it works flawlessly.

This is a perfect method for introducing Ultracoin to friends and family, but also complete strangers as well! Paper wallets are a great way to tip waiters and waitresses, concierge, valet, barbers, bartenders and more! I suggest you leave these as a supplement to the local currency.

Try it out for yourself and spread Ultracoin!

http://www.tumblingblock.com/generate-wallet.html

Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:12:03 AM

I am proud to announce the new Ultracoin paper wallet generator! Thanks to B3DA from http://coldwallets.eu/ for creating three different iterations of the design and Kracko from tumblingblock for designing the front end and hosting the wallet gen. I Just tested it out tonight and it works flawlessly.

This is a perfect method for introducing Ultracoin to friends and family, but also complete strangers as well! Paper wallets are a great way to tip waiters and waitresses, concierge, valet, barbers, bartenders and more! I suggest you leave these as a supplement to the local currency.

And also thanks to Canton Becker, who designed the Bitcoin Paper Wallet, https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/, from which this work was derived.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:32:07 AM

Nice touch Kracko - full marks on noting credit - too often lately this is not acknowledged properly

And also thanks to Canton Becker, who designed the Bitcoin Paper Wallet, https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/, from which this work was derived.

--

--
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:45:03 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 07:05:37 AM by usukan

Cryptsy - OMG no! Not another Mintpal PLEASE!

"Important System Notification - We are currently diagnosing a network disruption. Balances may be incorrect at this time. Trading and withdrawals have been disabled until resolved. Thank you for your patience."

after Mintpal issues yet again - I got ALL coins off ALL exchanges - quick smart (thought I was paranoid but maybe paid off)

Rule No.1 prevails - NEVER keep balances on exchanges (I got sloppy) - if you are trading - get in - get out - don't trust ANY centralised entity with your funds for one minute longer than you have to - to trade.......

be certain - if we have issues with Cryptsy - ALT trading will be crushed!

Decentralised crypto trading is the future..............this is getting just a little too repetitive

--

--
utcminer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:31:34 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 03:22:46 PM by utcminer

www.cryptsy.com is down

500 - Internal Server Error

Important System Notification

We are currently diagnosing a network disruption. Balances may be incorrect at this time. Trading and withdrawals have been disabled until resolved. Thank you for your patience

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 03:28:38 PM

Geez, Cryptsy too? Hopefully it is only a bug. This is why I keep all my coins on a mini-ITX computer that is always online and consumes close to no power. If I need to access my coins, I do so through Teamviewer. If anyone wants me to build one for you I will do it for free, but tip me in Ultracoin! It is a much more secure way of keeping coins safe. And of course backup your wallet.dat on a an encrypted USB and cold storage.

barbados-fs

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:41:46 PM

Please explain to me ka Cato works. If that is possible in simple terms, as automatic translator translates very badly. Interested in time as I can in this purse to put your coins?
Clicking on the link, I went to the page to generate a key, I see that it can be printed, but I do not understand how to make it their own coins.

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
ultradar

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:19:54 PM

Can someone please explain to me how we do expect for the price to rise again?? it seems like we are on a depression downtrend...by just promoting ultracoin to be adopted from vendors i dont think that we will make it to increase the price...and the coin supply rises while the marketcap stays the same this means that the price will fall...nothing new for the ultracoin no serious investors entered the market ...We should be at least on an average price of 0.0002 and this seems far away for now...i m not posting because i want to harm the coin because i really like it but really is very difficult to survive when out there are some very serious projects like darkcoin, next, bitsharesX, counterparty and even coins like doge...Even bitcoin is on a longterm downtrend and this makes things even harder for ultracoin...im not trying to be pessimist but if new investors dont enter and buy some coins ..nothing will change at all an a price of 0.000012 will be more realistic
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:52:01 PM

@ultradar. Coins go up...coins go down...everyday. This is the nature of things in this market.
Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:23:38 PM

Please explain to me ka Cato works. If that is possible in simple terms, as automatic translator translates very badly. Interested in time as I can in this purse to put your coins?
Clicking on the link, I went to the page to generate a key, I see that it can be printed, but I do not understand how to make it their own coins.

The public address that is printed on the paper wallet is a valid account address.  You can send coins to it.  To redeem them, whoever holds the paper wallet can import the private key to their wallet by either scanning the QR code or manually importing the private key to their wallet.  That import process takes around a half-hour or so as your wallet has to rescan the entire block chain with the newly added private key.

That web page contains JavaScript that is capable of generating a public / private key pair within your browser.  That way no one else but you ever sees your key, as it only exists in your browser's cache and window.  In the perfect setup you would download and install the generator page and images in an offline computer and generate them, print them out and then clear your browser cache.   At that point you wouldn't have to worry about a potential compromise as long as you keep your paper wallet secure and out of sight because the private key is in a QR code too which is very easily to take a picture of.  Anyone else could import that private key to their wallet too.  Keeping them in a safe would probably be a good idea if there's anything significant sent to that wallet address.

rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 03:09:53 AM

Everyone who is just focused on price is only here to cash out, and with that mentality, are you surprised that the price isn't rising? For those of you worrying about price, I just want to say, the price is up again by 26% and we are number one again on WhatToMine.com, earlier we were number two, and tomorrow we may be number three. The point is, that you can't think of crypto-currency as some kind of corporation, you are not shareholders, and this is not a businesses. Even more alarming, is that crypto-currency's are dangerously volatile, and even though millionaires have been made overnight, millions have been lost. Crypto is so amazingly new, that the landscape is constantly evolving and changing, this means that you should not expect anything to be reliable, safe, or predictable.

If you are not worried about acceptance, than that means that you do not care about spending Ultracoin, which means you only plan on dumping when the price gets high enough. I do not care what the price is. What I care about is the value of Ultracoin. This may come as a shock to some of you, but I am not here to make you rich, I do not work hard so that I can make everyone else money, paper money at that, and believe me most of what I do is completely self-motivated. I am here to help create a real currency, something that we as citizens under our respective governments have not experienced for hundreds of years. My motivation behind Ultracoin is simple, I believe that crypto-currency is liberating and gives the power of commerce back to the individual, without banks, governments and institutions to dictate how you use your money, and more importantly, they do not control the money supply. With this in mind, I have always approached Ultracoin with this goal, it is not to become rich, it is not to be biggest, it is to be the best. And most importantly, it is to be free.

When I see people worry about price, my first thought is I hope they don't have a heart attack, my second is I feel that they are losing the plot and that they are forgetting that crypto is unpredictable. Please, be a part of Ultracoin, but be a part it with a purpose. Help me obsess on how to make Ultracoin better, and together we can truly make a revolutionary change. So do not ask the management what we can do to make you more money, tell us what we can do to improve the coin, and help us! Alone we are weak, but together we are strong!

tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:29:50 AM

Rapture, while I agree with most of your points, I disagree that the price point is not important. While acceptance is key, the price is also critical. If the coins slowly start to drift lower , it will loose the confidence of the adopters, who would want to hold a coin that they know is not doing well? You want to use a coin that will appreciate not depreciate. Also as the price drifts lower, it is not longer profitable to mine the coin. As it is now it just about breaks even with electrical cost to mine it. If it should continue the slide, you will loose the mining community. They are the life blood of the coin.
Just my 2 cents..
rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:14:04 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 04:41:50 AM by rapture333

Rapture, while I agree with most of your points, I disagree that the price point is not important. While acceptance is key, the price is also critical. If the coins slowly start to drift lower , it will loose the confidence of the adopters, who would want to hold a coin that they know is not doing well? You want to use a coin that will appreciate not depreciate. Also as the price drifts lower, it is not longer profitable to mine the coin. As it is now it just about breaks even with electrical cost to mine it. If it should continue the slide, you will loose the mining community. They are the life blood of the coin.
Just my 2 cents..

I agree... Perhaps I jumped the gun on saying that price doesn't matter. I do want the price to raise, it is just not the only important factor. I apologize if I came off too strong. You are right, price is important for exactly the reasons you've said, and it does attrract many investors and miners, which is equally important. Everyone would rather hold a currency that is deflationary that will make them money versus an inflationary one that will lose their savings. So you are right, I just see a lot of focus on price lately, and not enough focus on what makes the price rise. So if I can rephrase what I've said, price is indeed important, and we all look forward to its rise, but it is not the only factor in a coins success. lt is important to keep miners and investors on board, plus it symbolizes growth. I do believe $1 per UTC is a realistic goal, but we need not forget that action is needed for that price to rise. I will create an update on our game plan for those wanting to know what the road map looks like behind the scenes. At the same time I do encourage the community to get involved in the development process by providing us with feedback and participation.

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:38:22 AM

Dollar price of all crypto-currencies is completely irrelevant atm
barbados-fs

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:39:47 PM

Friends, someone managed to get out of the UTC Mintpal?
When prompted, O daemon returns an error. At this time, I brought just a little BC. I do not mind losing the BTC or other coins, I am sorry to lose are my UTC

Myththegod

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:18:21 PM

Price does matter but take a look at Bitcoin it didn't get to it's high value over night.
multiinone

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:51:15 PM

When prompted, O daemon returns an error. At this time, I brought just a little BC. I do not mind losing the BTC or other coins, I am sorry to lose are my UTC

i have the same problem,Withdrawal Status said Daemon-returned-error,can someone tell me how to get my UTC out of MintPal?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 10:58:25 PM

i have the same problem,Withdrawal Status said Daemon-returned-error,can someone tell me how to get my UTC out of MintPal?

I believe all Mintpal withdraws are being done manually so this this may take some time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: