Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 [979] 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:30:12 AM

there you have it folks! RETARD-proof code

If ur as good a dev as u claim, u should have made a c program which databases and updates the data all the time, and then shows it. Actually, that'd be kewl Cheesy

pay me

How about you pay me for all the stuff I've done for burst, all the stuff I've done to help you and ur millions be worth more? All you do is mine and dump, and now you want me, who has a far smaller investment, to pay you to make something which will help YOUR investment? You are a seriously sad person.
Irontiga

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:37:32 AM

If ur as good a dev as u claim, u should have made a c program which databases and updates the data all the time, and then shows it. Actually, that'd be kewl Cheesy

Just for spite of this miserable prick, I'll do it for free. Stay tuned because I've had enough of this condescending prick. He is a typical sociopath and I suggest that people start putting him on ignore.

DW about it, it's not really worth doing, it's pretty much all here: https://block.burstcoin.info (coming out of a DB)
Irontiga

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:44:28 AM

Is that yours? If it is, good job dude!

EDIT: I code for the fuck of it so may do something anyway just for shits and giggles.
Yah

But ur skills would be more useful doing something else Cheesy
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:52:29 AM

EDIT: I code for the fuck of it so may do something anyway just for shits and giggles.
Yah

what skills? cleaning toilets?

Irontiga

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:55:49 AM

Yah

He's got enough skills to have been able to see burst has a future, and so turned up here a loonnnggg time ago https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg8652385#msg8652385

Me, i've been here since 20 August last year Cheesy(it's an embarassing post, so i'll not link to it Wink )

But come on guys, lets not  do this here, burstforum.com is a better place to fight.....Even better, in PM(although multi convo on bf is good)
bitladen

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:01:47 AM

Yah

He's got enough skills to have been able to see burst has a future, and so turned up here a loonnnggg time ago https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg8652385#msg8652385

Me, i've been here since 20 August last year Cheesy(it's an embarassing post, so i'll not link to it Wink )

in ponzi schemes it's always best to be there first. but not always enough

bitladen

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:12:04 AM

Yah

But come on guys, lets not  do this here, burstforum.com is a better place to fight.....Even better, in PM(although multi convo on bf is good)

I'm done with him. He is on ignore so I can't see what he says any longer.

I WON

bitladen

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:18:58 AM

pay me

How about you pay me for all the stuff I've done for burst, all the stuff I've done to help you and ur millions be worth more? All you do is mine and dump, and now you want me, who has a far smaller investment, to pay you to make something which will help YOUR investment? You are a seriously sad person.

how about my fixes to the blago miner?  those were no good, right? it magically worked better with all the memory corruption, you'd have everybody think

Irontiga

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:34:13 AM

how about my fixes to the blago miner?  those were no good, right? it magically worked better with all the memory corruption, you'd have everybody think
No doubt we all appreciate those, but the fact that you are so unkind to Blago, who has done nothing but good stuff, is uncalled for, and, on top of ur troll behavior, it makes everything think of u as a cock, instead of appreciating ur contributions. There is nothing u can do, apart from apologizing and being helpful, else everyone will hate u, and no one will implement ur contributions(i'm sure ur smart, and that u could really help burst), but rather shrug them off as being spam.
bitladen

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:38:15 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 05:07:31 AM by bitladen

how about my fixes to the blago miner?  those were no good, right? it magically worked better with all the memory corruption, you'd have everybody think
No doubt we all appreciate those, but the fact that you are so unkind to Blago, who has done nothing but good stuff, is uncalled for, and, on top of ur troll behavior, it makes everything think of u as a cock, instead of appreciating ur contributions. There is nothing u can do, apart from apologizing and being helpful, else everyone will hate u, and no one will implement ur contributions(i'm sure ur smart, and that u could really help burst), but rather shrug them off as being spam.

hold on a second there, let's ask blago if he thought i was unkind. i was unkind to some of you, yes, i can't deny that, but then not all of you were so kind to me either.
of course i appreciate your contributions, you made all those sites for instance, right? i truly appreciate that.
never really got in any fight with the devs.
but with cocksuckers like coinints of course i get aggravated.

EDIT: so deal with it, I have 1PB I will soon have more, like it or not. You can't just tell me what's right and what's wrong. Keep an open mind, and you will see that I'm not such a bad guy. I consider myself to be a fair person. This means not only that I am a good guy to whom I deem worthy of it, but I am also a bad guy to those who ask for it.
As with blago, I was just pulling his leg. I'm sure he got it, just ask him. For instance, he thought of mentioning me on his github page. If he really thought I was mean, I bet he wouldn't.

It was funny really, I post the code, then all the idiots say "blago miner is the best", bitladen you islamic troll, go away, we know better.
next day comes blago with the laden fixes.
nobody apologizes. then why should i?  all I got from idiots were insults. idiots on the other hand got my insults, and my *bugfixes*, I think they have to come out and apologize first

as for you, you caught yourself in the crossfire today, I don't know why, you know I'm right and coinints is wrong. why take his side? but it's your choice, don't blame me

Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:18:33 AM

how about my fixes to the blago miner?  those were no good, right? it magically worked better with all the memory corruption, you'd have everybody think

hold on a second there, let's ask blago if he thought i was unkind. i was unkind to some of you, yes, i can't deny that, but then not all of you were so kind to me either.
of course i appreciate your contributions, you made all those sites for instance, right? i truly appreciate that.

EDIT: so deal with it, I have 1PB I will soon have more, like it or not. You can't just tell me what's right and what's wrong. Keep an open mind, and you will see that I'm not such a bad guy. I consider myself to be a fair person. This means not only that I am a good guy to whom I deem worthy of it, but I am also a bad guy to those who ask for it.
As with blago, I was just pulling his leg. I'm sure he got it, just ask him. For instance, he though of mentioning me on his github page. If he really thought I was mean, I bet he wouldn't.

It was funny really, I post the code, then all the idiots say "blago miner is the best", bitladen you islamic troll, go away, we know better.
nobody apologizes. then why should i?  all I got from idiots were insults. idiots on the other hand got my insults, and my *bugfixes*, I think they have to come out and apologize first

as for you, you caught yourself in the crossfire today, I don't know why, you know I'm right and coinints is wrong. why take his side? but it's your choice, don't blame me

Smiley I'll  made your bugfixes to C++, now code shortly, only 8 strings and +20kb to .exe
It was funny really, I post the code, then all the idiots say "blago miner is the best"
you are re-viewing the code, others just uses (works/not works)...  and they not idiots.

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
Irontiga

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:19:49 AM

As with blago, I was just pulling his leg. I'm sure he got it, just ask him. For instance, he thought of mentioning me on his github page. If he really thought I was mean, I bet he wouldn't.

Maybe you should learn that life ISN'T FAIR, but by being unkind to "the idiots' (trust me, there are way to many) you won't get anywhere, you'll only isolate yourself, and everyone will think of u as the mega ass whale. Crypto is decentralized, which means that it is fair, and in a world like that, those with more tb's have more affect, so perhaps you should try helping the idiots up, it's best for this coin, and therefore best for ur 1pb and more.

I personally would love it if you built something useful for Burst Cheesy I know that coinits isn't a total idiot, and that you two have prolly said a load of rash stuff, but come on man, there's no point going on about other people's toilet cleaning skills.

I, in hindsight, see that I could have handled the Elmit thing differently, and not been so unkind, but then I still think he's a scam, and so there is not much i can do for him.

Anyway, lets all be freinds and help Burst, it'd be great if people could help out with the website, i think it's way ugly, but don't have time atm to make it sexy. People who are good at making things sexy, please help Cheesy
bitladen

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:20:57 AM

Smiley I'll  made your bugfixes to C++, now code shortly, only 8 strings and +20kb to .exe
It was funny really, I post the code, then all the idiots say "blago miner is the best"
you are re-viewing the code, others just uses (works/not works)...  and they not idiots.

you love your fans, but commenting so categorically on something you know nothing about (like they did about coding) certainly makes them look this way.  you know...

but nevermind that. Was I mean to you or not?

haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:30:20 AM

Bitladen, successful coins are those that have positive, co-operative communities. You could have come into this community with a "Hey Blago, you have some bugs I can help you with." attitude, instead you came in with a beligerant, taunting attitude "you've got bugs I see but I'm not going to tell you what they are you kid" attitude. You're heavily invested in the coin, why not help out the coin? Bugs will be fixed over time, why not help out the process you're invested in over being a douche?

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
bitladen

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:33:28 AM

Maybe you should learn that life ISN'T FAIR, but by being unkind to "the idiots' (trust me, there are way to many) you won't get anywhere, you'll only isolate yourself, and everyone will think of u as the mega ass whale. Crypto is decentralized, which means that it is fair, and in a world like that, those with more tb's have more affect, so perhaps you should try helping the idiots up, it's best for this coin, and therefore best for ur 1pb and more.
You do have a point, but then I do have my way, for better and for worse.
I already made my first contribution here, if they still think I'm a whale, so be it. I won't make any more contributions in that case.

Then again, let me quote you "those with more tb's have more affect".  don't I have enough, to skip the getting to know each other pleasantries? let's get down to business already!

I personally would love it if you built something useful for Burst Cheesy I know that coinits isn't a total idiot, and that you two have prolly said a load of rash stuff, but come on man, there's no point going on about other people's toilet cleaning skills.
I don't even know the guy, but he's your friend, tell him to stop making a fool of himself.

Anyway, lets all be freinds and help Burst, it'd be great if people could help out with the website, i think it's way ugly, but don't have time atm to make it sexy. People who are good at making things sexy, please help Cheesy
websites are not my ballpark, but I think your website is top notch, btw.  

bitladen

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:39:28 AM

Bitladen, successful coins are those that have positive, co-operative communities. You could have come into this community with a "Hey Blago, you have some bugs I can help you with." attitude, instead you came in with a beligerant, taunting attitude "you've got bugs I see but I'm not going to tell you what they are you kid" attitude. You're heavily invested in the coin, why not help out the coin? Bugs will be fixed over time, why not help out the process you're invested in over being a douche?

You were just spectators here, why do you have to defend blago? Can he not speak for himself? If I offended him he should say so. I can apologize to him, but never to you.
Blago makes contributions, I make contributions. What about yourself?

Irontiga

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:49:15 AM

I was referring to burstcoin.info, not my blockex, and burstcoin.info isn't as good as darkcoin etc. imo :/

Now what we had when wulfcastle wasn't a scam, that was sexy! Cheesy
bitladen

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:52:29 AM

I was referring to burstcoin.info, not my blockex, and burstcoin.info isn't as good as darkcoin etc. imo :/

Now what we had when wulfcastle wasn't a scam, that was sexy! Cheesy

fuckin darkcoin scam now that you mention it, did they ever get their mixer actually working? I stopped following after the initial fiasco.

yea burstcoin.info, very modern cholesterol free, I like it.

Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 06:13:26 AM

I, in hindsight, see that I could have handled the Elmit thing differently, and not been so unkind, but then I still think he's a scam, and so there is not much i can do for him.

I am not sure what you mean by that, do you indicate, that you regret to try PHISHING on me Huh?

You and your co will not succeed in that, regardless how hard you try.

I still have not got the payments for HardInvest, so it is for me a scam, right?Huh?

Unlike HardInvest PB did pay out, and we do offer PetaByte with the original name and had not to change it to something else.

Good luck in PHISHING next time!

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Irontiga

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:30:59 AM

I am not sure what you mean by that, do you indicate, that you regret to try PHISHING on me Huh?

You and your co will not succeed in that, regardless how hard you try.

I still have not got the payments for HardInvest, so it is for me a scam, right?Huh?

Unlike HardInvest PB did pay out, and we do offer PetaByte with the original name and had not to change it to something else.

Good luck in PHISHING next time!

Doode....there's buy orders right there... https://block.burstcoin.info/as.php?as=1800253871016293364

U have ur byte ent, u can sell them, now get on with life.
Pages: « 1 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 [979] 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: