Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:47:28 AM

burst-pool2.cryptoport.io shows incorrect block number again...
burst-pool.cryptoport.io has no such problems.

I do believe he said that it happens when his server is overloaded, but I thought that the capacity was ~300 miners so I dunno what causes this. Only 136 miners on pool 2. Maybe it is the amount of TB thrown at it?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
LivsUA

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:50:02 AM

Total of 37 TB plotted across 8 HDD is completed. Estimated Average of 27.5K Burst from tomorrow onward. At rate of 0.00000355* 27.5K, tomorrow I'm should receive 0.097625 BTC to my BTC-E account. POC forever.

2 New PCs are set up and now waiting for my 12 HDD each of 6TB to arrive in next few days.

So..continue to dump..

Its bad for Burst now. We need to get him where are many people, because on c-cex.com there is small group of buyers. And when you will continue sell ..price will go down and then more people start to sell..than starts panic sell.. and we will end on few satoshi.

I personally hold small amount of Bursts.. I am in long run with this great coin Smiley

Please stop dumping now Sad When this coin gets to bigger exchange you will get your chance and price would be much higher Smiley

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:51:23 AM

if more POC coins would come out, he would have an advantage position for sure

like every coin, the best profit is at launch

No POC makes it hard to decide. You can't just switch over / jump between coins like PoW. Imaging you spent 1 week to plot 10TB for BURST and right after you finish another PoC-coin comes out. What to do? Delete your plots and plot the new coin? I doubt. PoC is really made to be long-term mining coin.

who said that the next poc will be based on plots? maybe on HDD speed? or on space but without generating plots, but other things

Based on HDD speed ? LOL Do you live in fiction world ?
Such an innovative coin won't come out every 6 months. I doubt the next PoC coin will implement the new kind of PoC. If BURST becomes big, cloner will clone almost the same specs of it, only change a few variables.

i don't think that it's so impossible to make it really, we are in 2014 with fancy things in space, and we can't make a coin based on HD speed? LMAO

you just use the speed of your HD to mine, what's so hard about that to implement? and it's actually better than wasting space

I didn't say that's difficult to implement, but rather it's too easy to cheat. Why not using speed of your download/upload bandwidth ? LOL.
You need to waste something in order to achieve Proof. That's the basic idea of Proof concept.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:52:53 AM

block stuck ? 11,437 for a very long time.
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:55:00 AM

No POC makes it hard to decide. You can't just switch over / jump between coins like PoW. Imaging you spent 1 week to plot 10TB for BURST and right after you finish another PoC-coin comes out. What to do? Delete your plots and plot the new coin? I doubt. PoC is really made to be long-term mining coin.

who said that the next poc will be based on plots? maybe on HDD speed? or on space but without generating plots, but other things

Such an innovative coin won't come out every 6 months. I doubt the next PoC coin will implement the new kind of PoC. If BURST becomes big, cloner will clone almost the same specs of it, only change a few variables.

i don't think that it's so impossible to make it really, we are in 2014 with fancy things in space, and we can't make a coin based on HD speed? LMAO

you just use the speed of your HD to mine, what's so hard about that to implement? and it's actually better than wasting space

Actually a POC coin where the HD space is used for something of value. Provide storage capacity for some service and get paid in coins mined. Sort of like renting HD space but more fun :p
I start thinking about mining with microwave depending on W of power  LOL  Grin Grin Grin

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:55:07 AM

Total of 37 TB plotted across 8 HDD is completed. Estimated Average of 27.5K Burst from tomorrow onward. At rate of 0.00000355* 27.5K, tomorrow I'm should receive 0.097625 BTC to my BTC-E account. POC forever.

2 New PCs are set up and now waiting for my 12 HDD each of 6TB to arrive in next few days.

So..continue to dump..

Its bad for Burst now. We need to get him where are many people, because on c-cex.com there is small group of buyers. And when you will continue sell ..price will go down and then more people start to sell..than starts panic sell.. and we will end on few satoshi.

I personally hold small amount of Bursts.. I am in long run with this great coin Smiley

Please stop dumping now Sad When this coin gets to bigger exchange you will get your chance and price would be much higher Smiley

I've bought and I'm mining. I tried to mine the multipool with X11 using NVIDIA but hardly got any shares and received zero coins so I pulled the plug after 24 hours. There needs to be more miners throwing GPUs and ASIC SHA and ASIC Scrypt at this coin to put a demand on buying pressure. Maybe I will order a Spondoolies to help the cause. Tongue

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:57:18 AM

block stuck ? 11,437 for a very long time.

11,438 is coming in now. Logjam unplugged  Huh

LivsUA

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:05:22 PM

So..continue to dump..

I've bought and I'm mining. I tried to mine the multipool with X11 using NVIDIA but hardly got any shares and received zero coins so I pulled the plug after 24 hours. There needs to be more miners throwing GPUs and ASIC SHA and ASIC Scrypt at this coin to put a demand on buying pressure. Maybe I will order a Spondoolies to help the cause. Tongue

Cheesy I am mining with asics and 3 GPU's :p  I bought some on 420 satoshi Cheesy Dont have any BTC left, so from now on i am miner Sad

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:16:14 PM

I didn't say that's difficult to implement, but rather it's too easy to cheat. Why not using speed of your download/upload bandwidth ? LOL.
You need to waste something in order to achieve Proof. That's the basic idea of Proof concept.

well, call it POF, proof of fastest lol

and bt, gpu work in the same way with speed, just poc work with space
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:19:24 PM

well, call it POF, proof of fastest lol

POF lol. That is a dating site. Hmmm how could that be incorporated into a coin? PlentyOfFishcoin...thinking...

Trollollo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:27:14 PM

Can someone help me with one issue?When I add new HDD my pc installing driver,and I can see this HDD on devices manager.It say's -device is working,but I can't see this device in "My Computer" I have seam problem with 3 HDD's,I never had any problems like this Cry Cry.I have windows 7.If someone know's how to fix that plese help.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:29:46 PM

Can someone help me with one issue?When I add new HDD my pc installing driver,and I can see this HDD on devices manager.It say's -device is working,but I can't see this device in "My Computer" I have seam problem with 3 HDD's,I never had any problems like this Cry Cry.I have windows 7.If someone know's how to fix that plese help.
Try to initialize those..
Trollollo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:35:39 PM

how?

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:39:56 PM

how?
In manage device of your PC..
Poena

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:40:25 PM

When I run

Code:
sh run_dump_address.sh

The address.txt file is generated but the file is empty. Sad

Any idea?

Runing on Ubuntu server using latest java version.

Thanks.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:44:02 PM

how?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=windows+7+initialize+a+hard+drive

enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:58:09 PM

Hey guys, what do you think is the actual minimum space for solo mining?
I really want to mine solo and actually generating Plots on my 6TB (5,45) HDD.
Do you think its still possible to do solo, or is the difficulty already to high?

cad_cdn

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:59:37 PM

I could use some assistance figuring this out as well.
(purchasing shares, how the 'assets' section of the wallet works)
Your Accounting of shares, payouts etc.

thx

BurstMultipool.com was unexpectedly restarted by OVH and offline for a short time - it is back online now.  Please point your miners and help generate buy pressure.  Completely optimized, automated payouts.

I have also set up the startup scripts so in the future restarts by the VPS provider will result in the pool coming right back online

The pool has issued shares for fractional ownership of it.
Dividends will begin once a portion of the shares have sold.
The asset number is 11375670541237055652
I just bought the first share  Grin

Paradigmflux, am I reading that right?

You are selling 5,000,000 shares?  At the current BURST prices that comes out to 16,700 BTC, or $4,932,500.  Seems a bit high, don't ya think?

You will need to produce almost 5 million dollars with your multipool in order for a share to ROI, right?

New to this asset thing, so let me know if I am misunderstanding.

Hey bro,

There are 5000 shares for sale, for 1000 burst per share.  It would take 5,000,000 burst to buy every single share currently for sale.
All BURST raised from selling shares will be used to buy hosted mining hardware which will be pointed back at the BURST multipool and the proceeds from it will be distributed equally amongst the shareholders.
The dividends will never be issued to the asset issuer, so the profits will be split equally among whoever has purchased the shares so far.

I do the same thing for NXT and have paid out nearly 100k NXT back as a dividend already.  It helps create some buy pressure for the coin, and removes the pool's reliance on independant miners by allowing it to actually run some hardware.

I'd like to buy into this!  Can you PM me back with instructions?

Enter the asset number in your wallet.  You can buy there.  (Asset Exchange is on the left-hand side)

Bought some shares!  Hopefully people jump on this quick so we can get some extra mining done Smiley

Wait wait. You said that the BURST collected will be used to buy mining hardware.

That implies that you will dump the BURST you receive in order to get btc/USD.

So short term super dump, long term, minimal buy pressure?

So i just issued a asset.. for 1000 burst what did i just do? and how would i buy shares ?
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:08:52 PM

I could use some assistance figuring this out as well.
(purchasing shares, how the 'assets' section of the wallet works)
Your Accounting of shares, payouts etc.

thx

BurstMultipool.com was unexpectedly restarted by OVH and offline for a short time - it is back online now.  Please point your miners and help generate buy pressure.  Completely optimized, automated payouts.

I have also set up the startup scripts so in the future restarts by the VPS provider will result in the pool coming right back online

The pool has issued shares for fractional ownership of it.
Dividends will begin once a portion of the shares have sold.
The asset number is 11375670541237055652
I just bought the first share  Grin

Paradigmflux, am I reading that right?

You are selling 5,000,000 shares?  At the current BURST prices that comes out to 16,700 BTC, or $4,932,500.  Seems a bit high, don't ya think?

You will need to produce almost 5 million dollars with your multipool in order for a share to ROI, right?

New to this asset thing, so let me know if I am misunderstanding.

Hey bro,

There are 5000 shares for sale, for 1000 burst per share.  It would take 5,000,000 burst to buy every single share currently for sale.
All BURST raised from selling shares will be used to buy hosted mining hardware which will be pointed back at the BURST multipool and the proceeds from it will be distributed equally amongst the shareholders.
The dividends will never be issued to the asset issuer, so the profits will be split equally among whoever has purchased the shares so far.

I do the same thing for NXT and have paid out nearly 100k NXT back as a dividend already.  It helps create some buy pressure for the coin, and removes the pool's reliance on independant miners by allowing it to actually run some hardware.

I'd like to buy into this!  Can you PM me back with instructions?

Enter the asset number in your wallet.  You can buy there.  (Asset Exchange is on the left-hand side)

Bought some shares!  Hopefully people jump on this quick so we can get some extra mining done Smiley

Wait wait. You said that the BURST collected will be used to buy mining hardware.

That implies that you will dump the BURST you receive in order to get btc/USD.

So short term super dump, long term, minimal buy pressure?

So i just issued a asset.. for 1000 burst what did i just do? and how would i buy shares ?

http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Asset_Exchange

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Trollollo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:11:35 PM

how?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=windows+7+initialize+a+hard+drive
Got it!Thanks guys!

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: