Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375273 times)
MrUnzO

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:49:24 PM

64bit win minerd
https://mega.co.nz/#!4sExQTIb!2qnIHVaylsmUAsL7NDhvnSimgqSq-Xg0CVNQSpoBTQM
i7 and e3 work fine

e3 1230V3 use https://mega.co.nz/#!Mk1jHCaT!oSiR5sUXWv8i-OHS8PEeM3oMkcz-hfduaA1keLZNpjM

if your pc have 8threads,use 4 threads or open 2 bat use 4 threads

my i7 4930K can't run these minerds it open and close immediately ... any idea?

What are your settings in the .bat file?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:00:45 PM

No one wants my Mac miner and wallet?
To the Trash then  Grin

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:03:06 PM

pool and stratum is ready - but no (stratum) miner yet
what's that pool?

look at my twitter for the url.. currently testing though
ah that pool. What's the point without stratum miner.
Also why your mail system does not work for ages?
Nixss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:23:06 PM

64bit win minerd
https://mega.co.nz/#!4sExQTIb!2qnIHVaylsmUAsL7NDhvnSimgqSq-Xg0CVNQSpoBTQM
i7 and e3 work fine

e3 1230V3 use https://mega.co.nz/#!Mk1jHCaT!oSiR5sUXWv8i-OHS8PEeM3oMkcz-hfduaA1keLZNpjM

if your pc have 8threads,use 4 threads or open 2 bat use 4 threads

my i7 4930K can't run these minerds it open and close immediately ... any idea?

What are your settings in the .bat file?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t35.0-12/10711981_726148527464325_732273294_o.jpg?oh=2b2ecdc0ea1806d5c9677bde11ce96c4&oe=541A9E47&__gda__=1411004570_29863481bda816c8d749e53b0630e7f3

First 64bit win minerd work ok for me (but with no blocks found), and the second one (for e3 1230V3) not at all.
Your settings looks ok, but try with --threads 6.
I only found blocks when mining within wallet.
Nevertheless, it is obvious that Linux miners have a huge advantage over the windows miners.
2cV5S3zAuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:33:51 PM

well i think someone is testing a cpuminer that can connect to pools, because someone is connected right now and spitting a ton of rejected shares..

share rejected: error: ntime out of range

if that helps whoever it is.

Its me.. Got the same error on your pool than on mine.. Hmm strange

the fact that it connected shows you are getting closer at least. im pretty sure my stratum is configured correctly, so im guessing yours is too..

probably the miner =\

i will keep it live for you to test oc

Check your pool log, when you are awake please.  I assume, I've successfully connected your pool with the release minerd over/through proxy_miner and done some jobs already (found block due to low diff??)
Please check any logging with the givin address: 95di6Qt3Ly9EhLTYoPuN7j6ehGLvqHY6cY
I've also droped you a msg in irc.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:38:27 PM

pool and stratum is ready - but no (stratum) miner yet
what's that pool?

look at my twitter for the url.. currently testing though
ah that pool. What's the point without stratum miner.
Also why your mail system does not work for ages?

You can still use the cpu miner and use stratum proxy - it works sort of.

It should be working as long as you are logged in, but I get too many mails - contact me here (PM), via IRC, Twitter or E-Mail directly

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:41:32 PM

[A short summary and an issue to be resolved]

It was unexpected to me that this coin has received so much attention since launch. While now I am very concerned about what's going on would disappoint followers, the real fact should be publicly noticed.

Short summary: coins minted so far are unexpectedly less than what expected, at least it was unexpected to initial big miners. So far only 363 blocks were mined, in average of 2.9 min/block, and about 3907 XMG minted. Though these numbers appear to be "normal" based on specs, people complained one should found a lot blocks when diff is very low at the beginning. The unexpected to me is the net diff doesn't rise high, because of that the mining rewards stay low (14 XMG/block at this time). Because of this, mining actually frustrates initial miners, particularly a lot the big miners. While I would argue what mined is out 'fairly', it was unfair to miners disproportional to mining rigs they have. One major concern is the many rejections we have noticed; yet I am unaware if this is corrected to the algo. I will keep you posted about what's going on.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:44:35 PM

It was unexpected to me that this coin has received so much attention since launch. While now I am very concerned about what's going on would disappoint followers, the real fact should be publicly noticed.

Short summary: coins minted so far are unexpectedly less than what expected, at least it was unexpected to initial big miners. So far only 363 blocks were mined, in average of 2.9 min/block, and about 3907 XMG minted. Though these numbers appear to be "normal" based on specs, people complained one should found a lot blocks when diff is very low at the beginning. The unexpected to me is the net diff doesn't rise high, because of that the mining rewards stay low (14 XMG/block at this time). Because of this, mining actually frustrates initial miners, particularly a lot the big miners. While I would argue what mined is out 'fairly', it was unfair to miners disproportional to mining rigs they have. One major concern is the many rejections we have noticed; yet I am unaware if this is corrected to the algo. I will keep you posted about what's going on.

There is no decent/native stratum miner right now, but we're working on it.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Bojcha

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:50:31 PM

You didnt prepare miner(s). Just before launch we found that linux miners are in big advantage over windows miners. Pools was not ready.
miner v3 has a malware call... etc.
So what's fair here?
don_ahmedt

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:52:29 PM

i have good idea
create pool for small miners to 100khash Grin
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:54:42 PM

You didnt prepare miner(s). Just before launch we found that linux miners are in big advantage over windows miners. Pools was not ready.
So what's fair here?

I understand your concern about the miner. For your notice, 3907 XMG is mined so far, and I will expect at least 5 million deliver to miners in next 1~2 months, will issue fix to that. Hope that sounds 'fair' by the time.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
dida
Legendary

Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:55:19 PM

So what's fair here?

..it is a bullshit coin ready to be instamined...that what it is...nothing fair about it
salinas

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:57:20 PM

So what's fair here?

..it is a bullshit coin ready to be instamined...that what it is...nothing fair about it

wtf dida ?

do u really think anybody is concerned about what u think? Smiley
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:00:30 PM

Hope you realize some numbers we're talking:

... 3907 XMG is mined so far, and I will expect at least 5 million deliver to miners in next 1~2 months...

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Bojcha

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:02:30 PM

So what's fair here?

I understand your concern about the miner. For your notice, 3907 XMG is mined so far, and I will expect at least 5 million deliver to miners in next 1~2 months, will issue fix to that. Hope that sounds 'fair' by the time.
Then you yhink that network will have more hashrate. I think it;s bad that guy with 24 cores didnt mine a single block. also i dint mine single block since start. So what with that?
Do you recommend me to relax and let CPUs mine this for month? Will you pay my bills if i mine nothing?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:04:40 PM

wtf dida ?

lol don't step down at dida's level he clearly dont understand what he is saying, just ignore him

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:08:12 PM

So what's fair here?

Then you yhink that network will have more hashrate. I think it;s bad that guy with 24 cores didnt mine a single block. also i dint mine single block since start. So what with that?
Do you recommend me to relax and let CPUs mine this for month? Will you pay my bills if i mine nothing?

Allow us to issue a fix for that.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
salinas

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:12:24 PM

wtf dida ?

lol don't step down at dida's level he clearly dont understand what he is saying, just ignore him

agreed

for what its worth:

i'm really looking forward to poolmining this sob coin Smiley

i really appreciate the work ur putting into this one! seriously!!
RamiroGomare

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:28:37 PM

We have first sell order: https://cryptoine.com/trade/xmg_btc
Ready for first trade!

salinas

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:31:43 PM

We have first sell order: https://cryptoine.com/trade/xmg_btc
Ready for first trade!

roughly 10 XMG for almost 1 BTC  Shocked

good luck with that ^^
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: