Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:00:15 AM

Now, consider the fact is that this Grandmother managed to write a 200-page book EVERY 3 WEEKS FOR YEARS, hundreds of books in total.  How was this prodigious output, covering such a wide range of topics, possible?  Please do not be too quick to reject the truthful answer, that she scribed DIRECTLY for our Heavenly Father, exactly as stated.  There probably has NEVER been a scribe so well connected — including all of the great ones acknowledged in all of the holy books.
Source for Phoenix Journals

It is called automatic writing. It happens when people open their minds to demons so that a demon controls the pen and hand.

Throught all history, people have fought off demon spirits one way or another. But the demons were bold because their leader, Satan, was directing them, and was always there to back them up.

Then Jesus came and died on the cross for the sins of mankind, arose again on the third day, all without giving in to Satan and his hordes of demons. Jesus, by his action, threw Satan into the abyss, and locked and sealed it over him. Jesus essentially killed Satan.

So, what about the demons? They never had complete control in the old days before Jesus. At times mere people cast them out. Now with their leader, Satan, gone - in the abyss, the grave - they have to tiptoe ever so quietly, just to keep on existing, and to not be sent into the same abyss their leader was sent into.

One form of gentle pushing into the mind of a human being is through automatic writing. Must not push too hard. Never know for sure what that all-powerful Jesus might do through the Holy Spirit He sent at Pentecost to take His place for a while. But if the human allows and accepts it, the Holy Spirit just might let things slide.

People are turning away from the Bible. People are turning to demons more and more, though they often don't realize what they are doing. They are being convinced. They are being led astray. And as the number of demon-sympathetic people grow (again, without realizing what they are doing, sympathizing with demons), soon they will all be strong enough to actually call Satan up from the abyss; Satan up from the dead, as recorded in the Revelation in the Bible.

Shortly (with relation to all time) after Satan comes back up, Jesus will return for the final judgment of the world.

Smiley

My book is not evil. It does not, for example, tell the story of a child being sacrificed in order to "test" his father. God would not put a child through that kind of terror where his father is about to sacrifice him... Because he heard some mysterious voices? You cannot find any evil in my book, but I find many problems with yours.

The Child agreed with the Father. This was the only way to save many children. The evil is YOUR book, and your book is evil. If it were not, you might have an inkling about the depth with which God embedded Himself in people, and people in the universe... so that this was the only way to save all who would believe in God.

Wake up before it is too late for you.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfundit

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:14:49 AM

"God? Bone cancer in children, what's that all about?"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

Stephen Fry lays it down..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:21:42 AM

Now, consider the fact is that this Grandmother managed to write a 200-page book EVERY 3 WEEKS FOR YEARS, hundreds of books in total.  How was this prodigious output, covering such a wide range of topics, possible?  Please do not be too quick to reject the truthful answer, that she scribed DIRECTLY for our Heavenly Father, exactly as stated.  There probably has NEVER been a scribe so well connected — including all of the great ones acknowledged in all of the holy books.
Source for Phoenix Journals

It is called automatic writing. It happens when people open their minds to demons so that a demon controls the pen and hand.

Throught all history, people have fought off demon spirits one way or another. But the demons were bold because their leader, Satan, was directing them, and was always there to back them up.

Then Jesus came and died on the cross for the sins of mankind, arose again on the third day, all without giving in to Satan and his hordes of demons. Jesus, by his action, threw Satan into the abyss, and locked and sealed it over him. Jesus essentially killed Satan.

So, what about the demons? They never had complete control in the old days before Jesus. At times mere people cast them out. Now with their leader, Satan, gone - in the abyss, the grave - they have to tiptoe ever so quietly, just to keep on existing, and to not be sent into the same abyss their leader was sent into.

One form of gentle pushing into the mind of a human being is through automatic writing. Must not push too hard. Never know for sure what that all-powerful Jesus might do through the Holy Spirit He sent at Pentecost to take His place for a while. But if the human allows and accepts it, the Holy Spirit just might let things slide.

People are turning away from the Bible. People are turning to demons more and more, though they often don't realize what they are doing. They are being convinced. They are being led astray. And as the number of demon-sympathetic people grow (again, without realizing what they are doing, sympathizing with demons), soon they will all be strong enough to actually call Satan up from the abyss; Satan up from the dead, as recorded in the Revelation in the Bible.

Shortly (with relation to all time) after Satan comes back up, Jesus will return for the final judgment of the world.

Smiley

My book is not evil. It does not, for example, tell the story of a child being sacrificed in order to "test" his father. God would not put a child through that kind of terror where his father is about to sacrifice him... Because he heard some mysterious voices? You cannot find any evil in my book, but I find many problems with yours.

The Child agreed with the Father. This was the only way to save many children. The evil is YOUR book, and your book is evil. If it were not, you might have an inkling about the depth with which God embedded Himself in people, and people in the universe... so that this was the only way to save all who would believe in God.

Wake up before it is too late for you.

Smiley

Actually, you have been forgiven... for this life.

If God hadn't based His ideals on the promise of the Savior, Jesus, in times before Jesus came, and if He hadn't based His ideals on the work Jesus did on the cross to fulfill the promise, He would have destroyed people off the face of the earth long ago.

But... God, also, requires faith in Jesus salvation in this life, so that one can be saved for eternity. Faith in Jesus salvation is evidenced in people when they turn from evil and make good confession regarding their faith in Jesus.

All the sins and blasphemies of people have been forgiven them for this life. But if they don't turn in humble repentance to Jesus God, they will lose it all in the hereafter. Everybody dies, and everybody will arise again, to eternal joy, or to eternal damnation.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Bitfundit

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:33:40 AM

⬆️ Pure drivel ⬆️
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:36:08 AM

"God? Bone cancer in children, what's that all about?"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

Stephen Fry lays it down..

Stephen Fry missed a whole lot about the way it happened.

Essentially:

1. God made the universe perfect, without trouble.

2. God gave mankind only one order: don't eat fruit from the TREE... with the warning that they would die if they did not obey.

3. God gave mankind the freedom to do whatever they wanted in every other way.

4. Mankind did the one little thing that God ordered them not to do. They ate from the tree.

5. Rather than destroy mankind for their disobedience, God found a way to save mankind, even though it meant much suffering in this life, and ultimately death here.

We will all arise in the resurrection in the last day. Your choice. Rise to be on God's side, or rise to be against Him.

We got a bunch of trouble the first time we went against God, including bone cancer in children. Stop fighting God, 'cause next time will be complete destruction that will take an eternity to accomplish. That destruction will make all the troubles we have in this life look and feel like a picnic at the beach in comparison.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:39:33 AM

As long as I don't die between 10pm Saturday night, when I do my major sinning, and early Sunday morning when I ask for forgiveness in church then I'm going to heaven.

Actually, don't want to go to heaven. I hate hypocrites and there will be far too many of them in heaven. 

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:45:20 AM

As long as I don't die between 10pm Saturday night, when I do my major sinning, and early Sunday morning when I ask for forgiveness in church then I'm going to heaven.

Actually, don't want to go to heaven. I hate hypocrites and there will be far too many of them in heaven. 

A weak hypocrite who makes it to Heaven, will live in eternal joy forever.

A reasonably honest guy who doesn't make it to Heaven, will die forever in eternal pain.

Smiley

Bitfundit

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:51:09 AM

It doesn't look so bad!

https://mundabor.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/hieronymus-bosch.jpg
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:18:54 AM

The border line between where a person has enough faith in the Son of God so that he can be saved, is only something that God can see. That's why we all need to run to find the truth with all our might... to be sure we don't miss it at the same time that we hold all kinds of false teachings.

Your books distract from the truth of the work Jesus Christ did on the cross. They distract from the fact that He arose from the dead, and sits on the Father's throne at the Father's right hand. They distract from the fact of this only way to be saved.

Christ never said "I, Jesus, am the Son of God". IN FACT AT HIS TRIAL WHEN ASKED IF HE WAS GOD HE SAID, “THEY say as much.”

If your Bible says that Jesus Christ is God--it errs. It should say that the one returning will wear a new name and the name will be the Word which is God--would this not indicate that possibly the Christed energy will have had to grow in His own right to achieve the bearing of the new name? That is, is it not just possible that the name might be Sananda--the WORD WHICH IS GOD!?

You judge my books to be distractions, but look around you; ARE YOU INTO CHAOS AND TROUBLE OR ARE YOU IN THE MIDST OF HARMONY AND BALANCE IN GODLY TRUTH? Maybe your way and "wisdom" didn't work? So what gives you right to pounce and pound on MINE? SO FAR, EVERYTHING I HAVE TOLD YOU IS PROVING TO BE ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND IS CONFIRMED AND I PRONOUNCE NOTHING "ON" YOU.

I find the "books" (JOURNALS) are denounced without so much as holding a copy in hand, much less the reading of such documents. Perhaps it HAS TO BE THAT WAY, however, or the eyes and soul (if one is present) would see Truth?? (Huh)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:26:24 AM

I too have heard this that all the human kind is created from one man and one woman. I have my doubt about this. Today is you have children with your sister or brother they born with grave genetics problems. How is possible that all the human kind is born from two people and are in wealth with no problems?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:37:50 AM

The border line between where a person has enough faith in the Son of God so that he can be saved, is only something that God can see. That's why we all need to run to find the truth with all our might... to be sure we don't miss it at the same time that we hold all kinds of false teachings.

Your books distract from the truth of the work Jesus Christ did on the cross. They distract from the fact that He arose from the dead, and sits on the Father's throne at the Father's right hand. They distract from the fact of this only way to be saved.

Christ never said "I, Jesus, am the Son of God". IN FACT AT HIS TRIAL WHEN ASKED IF HE WAS GOD HE SAID, “THEY say as much.”

If your Bible says that Jesus Christ is God--it errs. It should say that the one returning will wear a new name and the name will be the Word which is God--would this not indicate that possibly the Christed energy will have had to grow in His own right to achieve the bearing of the new name? That is, is it not just possible that the name might be Sananda--the WORD WHICH IS GOD!?

Jesus called Himself the son of man in reference to the way Ezekiel was called. Ezekiel was a "type" of Christ. The people recognized that Jesus was God by the actions of healing, and stilling the winds and the waves, and turning water into wine that He did.

Solomon said it is better for someone else to praise you than for you to praise yourself.

During His trial, just before His crucifixion, Jesus said words to the effect that in the future we would see the son of man seated at the right hand of God.

Several times Jesus referred to the time when He would judge the world.

All you need to do is to Google words like "Is Jesus God?" to find all kinds of proofs that Jesus is God listed in the Bible. How much closer to expressing Himself as God can Jesus come than the time that He said, "I and the Father are One?"

Either you believe it or you don't. But the fact is that the Bible New Testament repeatedly says that Jesus is God.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:49:07 AM

You judge my books to be distractions, but look around you; ARE YOU INTO CHAOS AND TROUBLE OR ARE YOU IN THE MIDST OF HARMONY AND BALANCE IN GODLY TRUTH? Maybe your way and "wisdom" didn't work? So what gives you right to pounce and pound on MINE? SO FAR, EVERYTHING I HAVE TOLD YOU IS PROVING TO BE ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND IS CONFIRMED AND I PRONOUNCE NOTHING "ON" YOU.
Your books are attempting to take the focus off Jesus of the Bible. Therefore you ARE by your advancing of them pouncing and pounding on the truth.

I find the "books" (JOURNALS) are denounced without so much as holding a copy in hand, much less the reading of such documents. Perhaps it HAS TO BE THAT WAY, however, or the eyes and soul (if one is present) would see Truth?? (Huh)

There is some truth in everything written. Undoubtedly there is truth of some kind in the Journals. But since the Journals do not pronounce Jesus of the Bible as the way to be saved, but rather express some other way, they also have falsehood in them. For salvation purposes, who needs the Journals, since they lie about salvation?

If they have been handed to us through automatic writing, only those who listen to demons would even want to read them.

Smiley

sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 09:29:31 AM

It is a very different thing to argue whether the god described in some particular text is the creator of the universe.  If you want a scientific experiment, you need to approach it with the Scientific method.  The null-hypothesis depends on who you talk to.  This is what you assume to be true.  Then you make experiments to prove one way or the other.

Okay, many people who believed in God have died due to natural causes or not.  This is true, now the Bible states that you will have ever lasting life if you believe.  Here we are with statistical evidence where something didn't come true according to the Bible.  A theologian will say it is not physical death but spiritual death.  Now, we get to something that cannot be tested.  So, if we cannot interpret the bible literally, then it becomes an in futility to say something is so because the bible says so.

Now, can we work with something weaker?  Suppose the null hypothesis is that the Universe was created at random.  This is a kind of no-God Universe view.  If you find ten die on the floor and they all have five on the top face, you would expect that they didn't randomly fall out of someone's bag:  They were set up that way.  Problem is, we only have one data point here.  One Universe to analyze.  But if you see such an arrangement of die you would have to conclude something causes them all to have fives on the top face.

Consider this audio talk about the probability of the Universe becoming a livable place:

http://webtalkradio.net/internet-talk-radio/2015/06/01/conversations-beyond-science-and-religion-the-more-probable-worldview/

We normally reject the null hypothesis in the face of it implying an extremely unlikely situation.   The value is like one in a hundred normally.  That kind of leaves us with the Universe not being random at least.  It doesn't tell you if you should keep a cross or a crescent moon but randomness cannot be the cause.

So, there is the proof that the Universe is not random.

sdp

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
1aguar

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:27:44 AM

All you need to do is to Google words like "Is Jesus God?" to find all kinds of proofs that Jesus is God listed in the Bible. How much closer to expressing Himself as God can Jesus come than the time that He said, "I and the Father are One?"

Either you believe it or you don't. But the fact is that the Bible New Testament repeatedly says that Jesus is God.

We have already had this discussion about "I and my father are one"; you can search upon this thread to see that you did not follow-up.

Again, at his trial Emmanuel said "THEY say as much"; he never said "yes, I am God". No need to suggest that he was evasive in his answer to a direct question. GOD IS OPEN AND SHARES ALL IN THE FULL LIGHT OF BRILLIANT DAY--NO SECRETS AND NO MYSTICAL RITUALS OF HUMAN MANIFESTATIONS. GOD IS "MYSTERY" ONLY BECAUSE YOU TAKE NOT THE TIME TO LEARN TRUTH AND GIVE SOLUTION TO THE "MYSTERY".

"All that the one dubbed "Jesus" told the world about the unity of God and Man, and the location of the Mind-Kingdom within every Man, has no meaning except for the very few illumined ones and the very many who now so deeply desire that illuminating. Yes--God-conscious is slowly infiltrating the human race as man knows more and more how to THINK with his Mind instead of SENSING with his body. We, who know God in us, are desirous of illumining the path for you to find that Light of inner knowing--and when you do find it, you will then be able to say--with deep knowing-I and my Father are ONE--and you will know all things! "

"It may take you a while to fully grasp the above, but you can never comprehend it by reasoning with your brain as a sense basis, for in that process is the motion of "thinking". You must learn to "be still and KNOW". The inner thinking of deep meditation will take you into the zero world of REALITY where illusion does not exist. Moreover, neither will the smatterings of incorrect perceptions as given to you before now be forever inhibiting your learning and KNOWING. The more you are able to find that center where the Light of Creation dwells, the more you will be able to discover the Light of your Self, and that is the greatest miracle that can happen to anyone. When you find your Self you also find God in His Kingdom within you. You certainly do not need to go running about the globe searching for Self for, if you do so, you will NEVER FIND SELF. When you have thus acquired full awareness of your own omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence you can then knowingly, and authoritatively, say: "I and my Father are ONE!" "

"Actually you live in two universes--the invisible zero universe of CAUSE, and the visible universe of EFFECT. You have sensed the EFFECT and believed in its reality. You have never yet come to know the universe of CAUSE. It is time that you begin to KNOW God’s invisible universe which is in absolute control of the visible universe. Man will never solve the riddle of the universe until he fully knows and comprehends the zero universe which he can in no way hear or see. He can know it, however, and in so knowing he can, likewise, know God. He can even prove the fact of the omnipresent God in his laboratory. Nor shall man ever solve the riddle of his own Self--his own Identity, until he knows that he, himself, is as eternal as God is eternal. When Man knows that he is Mind and that his body is his Mind-Creation, as the whole universal body is the Mind-Creation of God, he will then know what the consummate mystic of two thousand years ago meant when He said: "I and My Father are ONE." "

Your books are attempting to take the focus off Jesus of the Bible. Therefore you ARE by your advancing of them pouncing and pounding on the truth.

From what I can tell, you offer arguments from authority. Someone has told you this, and you accepted it; I do not think that you personally know for a fact that the Bible has saved even a single soul.

You refuse to even look within to inquire upon the subject. It seems like you prefer to read what MAN SAID that God said, and you accept MAN'S authority as proof that "the Bible is right".

You only care about what is written in your book!!

Yours is not Christian behavior but the mere denouncing of a brother efforting to find his God Truth.

I have no proof of the Bible's integrity; Christ never wrote his teachings down in that book!

Like I said: Maybe your way and "wisdom" didn't work?

"As we look out upon this vast world of strife, seeing fear in the soul of Man instead of love and happiness, and seeing greed there, also, for worthless quantities of moving matter, and seeing also desires for body-sensation rather than Mind-inspiration, we can but conclude that Man is still far from knowing that Light within him of which One Man whom Man crucified knew when He said: "I and My Father are ONE." "

There is some truth in everything written. Undoubtedly there is truth of some kind in the Journals. But since the Journals do not pronounce Jesus of the Bible as the way to be saved, but rather express some other way, they also have falsehood in them. For salvation purposes, who needs the Journals, since they lie about salvation?

If they have been handed to us through automatic writing, only those who listen to demons would even want to read them.

Why would you RATHER believe the LIE than the TRUTH?
Ponder it and look within at WHY THIS IS SO?
You are NOT going to make a safe, physical transition to anywhere, cloud or otherwise, through MAGIC.
If you don't like my suggestions--go do your thing and blessings rest upon you--also a lot of sympathy and sadness at such blindness and foolish perceptions.
As I have mentioned a few times in this thread, Hatonn comes to us through radio transmission:
"I write through a “Translator”; communications through pulsed short-wave transmission.  This is not “psychic channeling nor hocus-pocus”. This is purely “physics” of frequency transmission, receiver termination of transmission and translation of the signal into the English language."
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/gch.html
1aguar

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:30:24 AM

It is a very different thing to argue whether the god described in some particular text is the creator of the universe.

It is fully and totally up to EACH INDIVIDUAL Man as to how and what he will believe his journey to be but the Laws of God are unchangeable for each environment of experience and Laws of Creation are unchangeable in any expression anywhere. God has laid guidelines which will guide your being in safety until maturity of wisdomholder. If, however, one comes as messenger and teacher and teaches the individual the rules of safety, would it not behoove the individual to listen?

If another (e.g. BADecker) compels you to cast aside this WORD then he has just told you the truth of it all. God is open and asks that ye study all so that you can find Truth. If a person denies you, through fear of retaliation or any kind (e.g. claiming that you are going to hell), the free and open study of the WORD AS RENDERED UNTO YOU--then he has just told you that he KNOWS you will find Truth in this work and he can no longer hold control over your being. There is no FEAR in the places or Truth of God.

"The WORD is given forth for your use or denial--but I think were I YOU, I would think carefully as to the validity of that which is offered for there will be no coercion or threat as to your reading or accepting of same. God neither coerces nor forces; HOWEVER, according to your actions within HIS Laws shall ye find your place prepared for you--WILL IT BE GLORY OR MORE OF THE SAME ENDLESS RESTLESSNESS? IT IS SOLELY UP TO YOU. I AM PREPARED TO WELCOME YOU ABOARD OR WAVE GOODBYE FOR IT IS NOT YOUR OPTION AS TO WHETHER OR NOT I BRING YOU INTO ANYWHERE--THAT IS DECIDED BY YOUR INTENT TO LIVE WITHIN THE LAWS OF GOD WHO HAS COME TO BRING YOU INTO SAFETY. IT IS NOT UP TO A VOTE OF THE MAJORITY OF HUMAN OF THE SPECIES--IT IS UP TO GOD AND I SERVE ONLY GOD--OF DIVINE CREATION. NO EVIL SHALL BE BROUGHT ABOARD THE WINGED SHIPS OF GOD NOR ENTERED WITHIN THE HOUSES OF GOD.

May the wisdom of insight and understanding be allowed within your awakening that you may see and hear AND ACT for the hourglass is empty and time is run out--it is the time of final choosing of direction and you are either for God or against Him--there is no fence to sit upon for if you turn FROM God you have automatically chosen the evil imprisonment of physical perceptions and on that spiraling cycle shall ye remain."
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j047/
1aguar

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:38:22 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 07:57:42 PM by 1aguar

Compare/Contrast my message with BADecker's message:
BADecker's "Biblical" perspective is listed first, my perspective derived from study of Phoenix Journals is listed second.

1: Saved by your option to accept Jesus of the Bible.
2: Saved by adherence to God's laws.

1: The Bible is inerrant, if something contradicts the Bible then it is wrong.
2: Nothing of Man is inerrant; study it all; Bible has been rewritten.

1: Authority is Paul, a Pharisee who never even met Christ.
2: Authority is Commander Hatonn, who travels with "Christ returned".

1: Rapture will occur and you will be lifted up into the clouds by magic, if you make the choice of accepting Jesus of the Bible.
2: You will be lifted off this planet by space brothers if you make the choice of being in harmony with God's Laws.

1: Jesus is the Son of God, he died for your sins so that you don't have to take responsibility for them, just accept Christ.
2: God is within you; "Christ" is NOT A NAME, it is an emotional state of being. This man KNEW truth and tried to TEACH IT, and now he has returned to instruct you in the laws so that you can take responsibility for your soul-journey.

1: Follow Jesus of the Bible and find GOD within that book.
2: You cannot arrive at "GOD" by following a MAN--any MAN, not even a "Jesus". You find GOD by following the CHRIST "way" toward all things and actions chosen, intended and honored.

1: Jesus has forgiven you, so there is no need to be responsible for your actions.
2: Forgiveness of actions is not the same thing as condoning lack of responsibility!

1: Jesus of the Bible gives everyone freedom, just choose to accept Jesus.
2: Truth can give you freedom--but not until you are ready to part with the lie.

1: Fanatical refusal to think correctly with regards to obtaining knowledge; Bible has many interpretations and unclear allegories, and many resulting cults; however, it does mention the laws of GOD and the part about not judging.
2: Rationally confronts reality of the NWO with genuine God-truth and information--hundreds of books written in a clear and lucid style.
1aguar

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:42:03 AM

There is no way to have a corner on TRUTH; we must SHARE if we are to turn this thing around. Only intelligent action will save this nation. Only truth will bring forth wisdom and righteousness.

Let us not stop in the sharing of God-truth in this thread.

We simply cannot use 'scientific facts' to understand something beyond our comprehension.  Humanity's understanding of....EVERYTHING....has been attained from our time on Earth.  That's it. 

During humanity's time on Earth, many amazing discoveries have been made. Dr. Stevenson found that some children who remember past lives have verifiable memories and characteristics that appear to reference the prior personality and cannot be explained by other causes.

Many lines of evidence support the hypothesis that the personality sometimes survives death; although the truth about life and death may be beyond human comprehension, this hypothesis can be accepted as scientifically proven. Research shows that although past life memories are found in all cultures, awareness of the reincarnation phenomena may improve the chances of correctly recalling a previous life. Humanity must become more aware of itself and its own evolution if we are to have any hope of understanding the truth about life and death.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:23:44 PM

Are we still on this?!

Because you can't understand or don't know means nothing about God. You're just trying to claim to have negative evidence! I can't prove there's no God on the very same way you can't prove there's no Santa or no Bigfoot.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:02:48 PM

It is a very different thing to argue whether the god described in some particular text is the creator of the universe.  If you want a scientific experiment, you need to approach it with the Scientific method.  The null-hypothesis depends on who you talk to.  This is what you assume to be true.  Then you make experiments to prove one way or the other.
This is true, at least for the novice. This is why we have religion. God exists... fact. Religion has to do with unproven and unprovable things regarding God and the universe.

Okay, many people who believed in God have died due to natural causes or not.  This is true, now the Bible states that you will have ever lasting life if you believe.  Here we are with statistical evidence where something didn't come true according to the Bible.  A theologian will say it is not physical death but spiritual death.  Now, we get to something that cannot be tested.  So, if we cannot interpret the bible literally, then it becomes an in futility to say something is so because the bible says so.
This needs more examination, because we don't really know if anyone has died. Here's what I mean.

If someone survives a car accident but loses his hand because of it, the hand has died, but the person is alive, right? If he later loses both arms and both legs, the arms and legs are dead, but the person is alive, right?

The life identity - the part of us that actually says "I am" - may go on living even though the whole body is lost. We simply do not know except that some religions suggest that this is so.

Now, can we work with something weaker?  Suppose the null hypothesis is that the Universe was created at random.  This is a kind of no-God Universe view.  If you find ten die on the floor and they all have five on the top face, you would expect that they didn't randomly fall out of someone's bag:  They were set up that way.  Problem is, we only have one data point here.  One Universe to analyze.  But if you see such an arrangement of die you would have to conclude something causes them all to have fives on the top face.
The problem with this whole idea is that, until we prove Newton's 3rd Law false - action and reaction - there can be no random. In fact, the greater the scientist, the more he wants to find out the action that caused the reaction. This is diametrically opposed to random, especially pure random.

Consider this audio talk about the probability of the Universe becoming a livable place:

http://webtalkradio.net/internet-talk-radio/2015/06/01/conversations-beyond-science-and-religion-the-more-probable-worldview/
The thing that we call probability has nothing to do with random. Rather, it has to do with our inability to observe the causes behind the effects, or to visualize the correct effects of actions that we might do.

Daily, throughout out lives, we do things that we know will produce certain effects. We know that if we turn the key in the ignition, the car will start... if it isn't out of gas, or if the battery isn't dead. We know that if we turn the water faucet, we will get water... if we paid the bill. But other things - like the directions a leaf will turn in the wind in relation to its position on the tree - have too many complicated causes to determine the exact outcome. So, we use probability - randomess - to determine some of the effects. This random is not really random. It is a good guess, and we use it because of our weakness and lack of ability in observation.

We normally reject the null hypothesis in the face of it implying an extremely unlikely situation.   The value is like one in a hundred normally.  That kind of leaves us with the Universe not being random at least.  It doesn't tell you if you should keep a cross or a crescent moon but randomness cannot be the cause.

So, there is the proof that the Universe is not random.

sdp

I am not disagreeing with the idea that the universe is not random. I am simply saying that since it isn't, how do we determine that it is God that was the Great First Cause?

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:41:44 PM

We have already had this discussion about "I and my father are one"; you can search upon this thread to see that you did not follow-up.
What is there to follow up? If that were the only thing the Bible ever said about Jesus being God, it might be enough. But in the light of the many other Biblical statements that show that Jesus is God, There is nothing else to add. You simply are mistaken.

Again, at his trial Emmanuel said "THEY say as much"; he never said "yes, I am God". No need to suggest that he was evasive in his answer to a direct question. GOD IS OPEN AND SHARES ALL IN THE FULL LIGHT OF BRILLIANT DAY--NO SECRETS AND NO MYSTICAL RITUALS OF HUMAN MANIFESTATIONS. GOD IS "MYSTERY" ONLY BECAUSE YOU TAKE NOT THE TIME TO LEARN TRUTH AND GIVE SOLUTION TO THE "MYSTERY".
You make statement about God without knowing how things work.

Jesus and others in the Bible often used parables. Part of the reason was to allow people to be free in their thinking and belief, yet offering them the direction to make the right decision on their own.

You accept the statements of others without going to the Bible and looking at the parables so that you can come to a right decision without being forced by the direct statements of others.

"All that the one dubbed "Jesus" told the world about the unity of God and Man, and the location of the Mind-Kingdom within every Man, has no meaning except for the very few illumined ones and the very many who now so deeply desire that illuminating. Yes--God-conscious is slowly infiltrating the human race as man knows more and more how to THINK with his Mind instead of SENSING with his body. We, who know God in us, are desirous of illumining the path for you to find that Light of inner knowing--and when you do find it, you will then be able to say--with deep knowing-I and my Father are ONE--and you will know all things! "
Actually, it is the other way around. The essence of God acts right under the surface of every human being. The consciousness of a person that lets him think that he has free will, rides right on the surface of the consciousness of God directing man's consciousness. And God is in turn directed by the consciousness of man according to His will.

God isn't for the illuminated ones. The illuminated ones by their illumination suggestion, promote the idea that the most important things are those which are secret. The term used for "secret" in this regard is "occult." The occult has to do with making people think that God isn't right with them in a loving, upholding way, when really He is.

Your teaching is wicked and evil in trying to hide the evident things of salvation as the Bible teaches them, from everybody who listens to your garbage.

"It may take you a while to fully grasp the above, but you can never comprehend it by reasoning with your brain as a sense basis, for in that process is the motion of "thinking". You must learn to "be still and KNOW". The inner thinking of deep meditation will take you into the zero world of REALITY where illusion does not exist. Moreover, neither will the smatterings of incorrect perceptions as given to you before now be forever inhibiting your learning and KNOWING. The more you are able to find that center where the Light of Creation dwells, the more you will be able to discover the Light of your Self, and that is the greatest miracle that can happen to anyone. When you find your Self you also find God in His Kingdom within you. You certainly do not need to go running about the globe searching for Self for, if you do so, you will NEVER FIND SELF. When you have thus acquired full awareness of your own omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence you can then knowingly, and authoritatively, say: "I and my Father are ONE!" "
The beginning of Psalm 1:
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.
Make the law of God your delight, and you will find blessing from God.

Where is the Law of God found? In Exodus and Deuteronomy in the Bible.

"Actually you live in two universes--the invisible zero universe of CAUSE, and the visible universe of EFFECT. You have sensed the EFFECT and believed in its reality. You have never yet come to know the universe of CAUSE. It is time that you begin to KNOW God’s invisible universe which is in absolute control of the visible universe. Man will never solve the riddle of the universe until he fully knows and comprehends the zero universe which he can in no way hear or see. He can know it, however, and in so knowing he can, likewise, know God. He can even prove the fact of the omnipresent God in his laboratory. Nor shall man ever solve the riddle of his own Self--his own Identity, until he knows that he, himself, is as eternal as God is eternal. When Man knows that he is Mind and that his body is his Mind-Creation, as the whole universal body is the Mind-Creation of God, he will then know what the consummate mystic of two thousand years ago meant when He said: "I and My Father are ONE." "
The point isn't being eternal or recognizing that fact. The point has to do with where you will spend the rest of eternity after you leave this life. Read the parable of the sheep and the goats in Matthew 25:31-46 to see the beginnings of how one lives the joyful life in the hereafter.

From what I can tell, you offer arguments from authority. Someone has told you this, and you accepted it; I do not think that you personally know for a fact that the Bible has saved even a single soul.

You refuse to even look within to inquire upon the subject. It seems like you prefer to read what MAN SAID that God said, and you accept MAN'S authority as proof that "the Bible is right".

You only care about what is written in your book!!

Yours is not Christian behavior but the mere denouncing of a brother efforting to find his God Truth.

I have no proof of the Bible's integrity; Christ never wrote his teachings down in that book!

Like I said: Maybe your way and "wisdom" didn't work?

"As we look out upon this vast world of strife, seeing fear in the soul of Man instead of love and happiness, and seeing greed there, also, for worthless quantities of moving matter, and seeing also desires for body-sensation rather than Mind-inspiration, we can but conclude that Man is still far from knowing that Light within him of which One Man whom Man crucified knew when He said: "I and My Father are ONE." "
Don't feel badly. You will have many companions in Hell with you, those who taught similar kinds of garbage as you are spouting.

Why would you RATHER believe the LIE than the TRUTH?
Ponder it and look within at WHY THIS IS SO?
You are NOT going to make a safe, physical transition to anywhere, cloud or otherwise, through MAGIC.
If you don't like my suggestions--go do your thing and blessings rest upon you--also a lot of sympathy and sadness at such blindness and foolish perceptions.
As I have mentioned a few times in this thread, Hatonn comes to us through radio transmission:
"I write through a “Translator”; communications through pulsed short-wave transmission.  This is not “psychic channeling nor hocus-pocus”. This is purely “physics” of frequency transmission, receiver termination of transmission and translation of the signal into the English language."
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/gch.html

As I said, there is some truth in everything. Afterlife truth is the most important. If your writings don't proclaim Jesus of the Bible as the way to salvation, but proclaim some other way, then your writings are false, even if they have many particles of truth in them.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: