Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:52:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845477 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:50:24 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 01:02:35 AM by Decksperiment

The question BADecker should ask himself, is if freemasonry uses a triad of names, why?

Ja as in Jaweh, or yod hay vau hay, = yhvh (TETRAGRAMMATON)
Baal, cananite fertility god that demands child sacrifice.. what did god do to the kids of egypt? Edit: This should be 'which' god killed...
On, Osirus, ruler of the underworld. Edit: The egyptian book of the dead is how to live in THIS life, the underworld Wink

This proves that there are 3 dietie's we COULD choose to believe in.

Why, BADecker, do you insist on yours?

Since the 99% are masonic, what chance does YOUR single diety stand, if faced off or teamed up with two more?

I sit and watch the news. War. Everywhere. People rising up against, wait for it: The price of public transport. The price of rent. Immigration. In fact, they are rising up, because they are masonic. Do you really think the reporters of the world give a shit about what you have to say if it does not fit in with the masonic narative? How do you think so many countries in the middle east have been devastated? They sent in the masons to 'stir up' troubles with the natives. This has been their practice since time immorial. Ukraine is the most perfect example, followed closely with the nemsov (forgive my spelling of his name) murder in russia, which the russians were quick to point out, was what I just wrote. Get rid of the masons, you'll be rid of corruption.. but your pope in the vatican is also mason. As is your muslim president.

If your god is real, I must be doing something right, because he seems to have a perchant for allowing me to show you the truth. Despite the fact, I do not believe in god. Notice, I am trying to prove to myself, NOT YOU, the scientific POSSIBILITY that god MAY indeed exist.. if he does, he's most certainly shining through me..

I hope this ends your bible bashing, and I really hope you can be as down to earth as most of us who know it's wrong to starve the homeless, just as it's good to hear a policeman being shot in the face.. your country is a volcano about to erupt, due simply to nothing more than the obvious. If what I have written is true, your country is fucked. I hope you find your god after the fact..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:22:48 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 01:58:27 AM by Decksperiment

Oh, and scientific proof that the bible is older than you claim:

Most, if not all, masonic password's are taken from the bible. For instance, Tubal Cain is a masonic password. If these password's have never been changed, then it's safe to assume they used these password's when they held their first rite's in the pyramid 64.000 years ago.

Proving the bible is just as old. Edit: Based entirely on the name of god, password's are secondary evidence to the fact.

This is a mere thought, and probably more true than most realise.

Oh, and I like this:

The technique of the Mysteries was unfolded by the Sage Illuminator, the Master of the Secret House. The power to know his guardian spirit was revealed to the new initiate; the method of disentangling his material body from his divine vehicle was explained; and to consummate the magnum opus, there was revealed the Divine Name, the secret and unutterable designation of the Supreme Deity, (Tetragrammaton) by the very knowledge of which man and his God are made consciously one. With the giving of the Name, the new initiate became himself a pyramid, within the chambers of whose soul numberless other human beings might also receive spiritual enlightenment.

Religion: A pyramid scheme.. njoi.

Edit: I must point out here, that when I say the masons held their first initiations in the pyramid.. I did not say these were the first initiations held in said pyramid, neither did I identify WHICH pyramid, I hope this is clear..
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:54:20 AM

The Lord is in his holy temple, yeah baby yeah.

GOD I thought I was ugly. Yous one fucked up lookin preacher.

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:00:28 AM

I been trying to tell him that forever, but he loves it really.. he must be bored flicking through that bible..

Too bad you can't refute anything here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley

Refute what? Theres nothing to refute since you never proved anything, why dont you try to refute evolution or that the earth is billions of years old? Smartass

Of course I never proved anything at the link. I simply introduced the way that the universe full of evidence proves that God exists.

The idea that the earth is billions of years old is easily refutable, but it isn't part of this thread. Dumbass.

Smiley

Prove it then and dont say it says so in the bible

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:55:50 AM

I been trying to tell him that forever, but he loves it really.. he must be bored flicking through that bible..

Too bad you can't refute anything here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley

Refute what? Theres nothing to refute since you never proved anything, why dont you try to refute evolution or that the earth is billions of years old? Smartass

Of course I never proved anything at the link. I simply introduced the way that the universe full of evidence proves that God exists.

The idea that the earth is billions of years old is easily refutable, but it isn't part of this thread. Dumbass.

Smiley

I have proven it over and over. But here goes again.

The cause and effect process as explained at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 is the evidence that the universe could never be as long as billions of years old. Cause and effect has produced marvelous results in plants, animals, and human beings.

Test billiards, the game of pool for cause and effect. Most of us can barely get a ball into the pocket in a two-step cause and effect - something fairly simple. The odds that cause and effect in the presence of entropy can cause a human eye to come into being, is so improbable that it is impossible in the extreme. The further out in years that cause and effect is pushed, the greater has to be its actions to produce a given result, because it has more actions to go through.

Think what you want. But when you think about this deeply and clearly, you will see that the cause and effect of billions of years in the presence of the entropy that abounds can produce nothing but chaos, not the organized machinery of the universe that we see today. Even quantum math will bear this out.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:24:09 AM

Smiley

Smiley

The cause and effect process as explained at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 is the evidence that the universe could never be as long as billions of years old. Cause and effect has produced marvelous results in plants, animals, and human beings.

Test billiards, the game of pool for cause and effect. Most of us can barely get a ball into the pocket in a two-step cause and effect - something fairly simple. The odds that cause and effect in the presence of entropy can cause a human eye to come into being, is so improbable that it is impossible in the extreme. The further out in years that cause and effect is pushed, the greater has to be its actions to produce a given result, because it has more actions to go through.

Think what you want. But when you think about this deeply and clearly, you will see that the cause and effect of billions of years in the presence of the entropy that abounds can produce nothing but chaos, not the organized machinery of the universe that we see today. Even quantum math will bear this out.

Smiley

Then the only other thing that could have done it is God. Are you forgetting about alien involvement.

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:25:17 AM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Then the only other thing that could have done it is God. Are you forgetting about alien involvement.

How does the cause and effect procces explain that? ''THE EVIDENCE THAT THE UNIVERSE'' Im not talking about the universe, im talking about the earth not the universe, PROVE THAT THE EARTH not the UNIVERSE is not billions of years old.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:01:07 AM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

How does the cause and effect procces explain that? ''THE EVIDENCE THAT THE UNIVERSE'' Im not talking about the universe, im talking about the earth not the universe, PROVE THAT THE EARTH not the UNIVERSE is not billions of years old.

Is it realistic that it's only 5000 yo?

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:01:56 AM

Is it realistic that it's only 5000 yo?

5,000, not really.

11,500 maybe, if you consider the possibility that we were once a moon of one of the gas giants and moved into our current orbit by the gods creating a new Earth.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:10:07 AM

The Bible absolutely is not scientific proof for God!

Proof, no matter what it may be, is a judgmental thing. It is a personal thing. One can be confronted with all the evidence of the whole universe, scientific evidence and otherwise, and still not accept it as proof.

The reason that certain people are all upset with me (as shown by their comments and posts) since I started pushing the stuff listed here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 is, people are generally reasonably honest. (The reason for their general honesty is another topic.) My reasoning is hitting too close to their honesty. They are starting to convince themselves, from the evidence, that God actually might be real after all. And nobody likes being wrong, especially when it is himself/herself that is telling them that they are wrong.

Smiley

But people that believe in god already are telling you it's BS. So your theory people are getting upset about starting to believe in god, which they did already, explodes in a fireball.

It's like I said. You need some Gingko so that you can start to recognize things a little. It isn't the people who believe in God that are complaining. Rather, it is the ones who don't believe in God, who are being forced by their natural honesty to believe when they see the evidence at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley

This is a blatant lie.
Member "the joint" has announced he believes in god, and also called BS on your proof claim.
Funny thing is, your credibility is at zero and you can't work out why. Cheesy

Oh and please stop promoting your erectile dysfunction medicine, I have no problems down below as my wife will confirm. Cheesy

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:08:34 AM

I think you'll find now all that will ever happen here, is a bunch of wanna be bible bashers will argue how old the earth is against all evidence in existance. I vote BADecker as their pope..

They aint arguing over the age for any other reason than the same audacity BADecker has shown, that no-matter what people say, THEY want the last word.. 3 times in this thread I have decimated everyone's perception of who god actually is, which includes proof of how old certian religions are, while the baby on the block thinks the planet is as old as them. The leftovers, are the sadest.. welcome to the idiot squadron, left behind when I first pointed out who god is, left further behind the second time, and simply forgotten when BADecker left this thread, shortly before me, the rest, clearly need a fuckin job, so argue the earth is younger than the sphinx..

Let them know nothing of how long it took to build the labyrinth before the pyramid(s) were built ontop.. Let them know nothing of how long it took billions of people to create the sands of egypt.. if I'm not mistaken, These idiots are saying the earth, thanks to the bible, is younger than the oldest sequoia tree.. The oldest known dead giant sequoia based on ring count is 3,500 years old

The oldest Sequoia tree is OLDER than the bible.. who planted them then, considering they live for..??

Must have been the dinosaur's..
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:16:47 AM

I think you'll find now all that will ever happen here, is a bunch of wanna be bible bashers will argue how old the earth is against all evidence in existance. I vote BADecker as their pope..

They aint arguing over the age for any other reason than the same audacity BADecker has shown, that no-matter what people say, THEY want the last word.. 3 times in this thread I have decimated everyone's perception of who god actually is, which includes proof of how old certian religions are, while the baby on the block thinks the planet is as old as them. The leftovers, are the sadest.. welcome to the idiot squadron, left behind when I first pointed out who god is, left further behind the second time, and simply forgotten when BADecker left this thread, shortly before me, the rest, clearly need a fuckin job, so argue the earth is younger than the sphinx..

Let them know nothing of how long it took to build the labyrinth before the pyramid(s) were built ontop.. Let them know nothing of how long it took billions of people to create the sands of egypt.. if I'm not mistaken, These idiots are saying the earth, thanks to the bible, is younger than the oldest sequoia tree..

The oldest Sequoia tree is OLDER than the bible.. who planted them then, considering they live for..??

Must have been the dinosaur's..

Dinosaurs? PFFF THATS A MYTH THEY DONT EXIST, Fossils?? PFF THEY WERE MADE BY ATHEISTS TO DECIEVE US FROM BELIEVING IN GOD

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:19:05 AM

Fuck off idiot.. So athiests ganged up, ripped up the earths surface, placed all them fossils (wherever did athiests actually get them?) so deep underground they fossilised and not only that, but feed your computer and your car.. yup, athiests own you.

Edit: The fact sequoia tree's exist debunk the bible.

Applause@Decky.com
Astargath

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:25:14 AM

Fuck off idiot.. So athiests ganged up, ripped up the earths surface, placed all them fossils (wherever did athiests actually get them?) so deep underground they fossilised and not only that, but feed your computer and your car.. yup, athiests own you.

Edit: The fact sequoia tree's exist debunk the bible.

Applause@Decky.com

Obviously its a conspiration made by the atheists, they are all liers, always come here with their logical reasoning, their overwhelming evidences and proofs and we have to believe that instead of The Holy Bible?? PFF atheists = bad

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:27:38 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 11:38:40 AM by Decksperiment

And your that stupid you probably think sequoia tree's are athiests in disguise, waiting to crucify you.. with the fact sequoia tree's live thousands of years.. what have you to say to who planted them, since they are a very slow growing plant? In fact, they are the 'greatest' tree's on earth?

I have a plan.. help christians look like the idiots they are.. leave them to it.

The bit I like best is how you accuse athiests of using logic, despite the fact your fellow brethren have been doin that for now 210 pages..?

Edit: The oldest Sequoia tree is older than the bible.

Now fuck off and find a new excuse for your epic fail.

Google's heating up right now with demand for Sequoia Tree's, hahahaha

Another Edit: A christian rubiks cube: Just how did Noah fit two Sequoia tree's in the ark..

Astargath

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:40:02 AM

And your that stupid you probably think sequoia tree's are athiests in disguise, waiting to crucify you.. with the fact sequoia tree's live thousands of years.. what have you to say to who planted them, since they are a very slow growing plant? In fact, they are the 'greatest' tree's on earth?

I have a plan.. help christians look like the idiots they are.. leave them to it.

The bit I like best is how you accuse athiests of using logic, despite the fact your fellow brethren have been doin that for now 210 pages..?

Another Edit: A christian rubiks cube: Just how did Noah fit two Sequoia tree's in the ark..

I was OBVIOUSLY kidding, you are a bit too mad you dont even see the jokes now, you gotta calm down man

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:17:00 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 12:29:17 PM by Decksperiment

I was OBVIOUSLY kidding, you are a bit too mad you dont even see the jokes now, you gotta calm down man

Am fine mate, I mean, just how cool would you feel to know you just crucified christianitie's bible on a Sequoia?

Edit: Went to bed last night, and thought to myself, god, if you exist, please give me the one peice of evidence I need to shut these fucker's up..

I woke up this morning and, incidently, thought of an audio application, that used to be cool edit pro.. which became something else, then became.. Sequoia. Back then, I did wonder what the name meant, so looked it up.. it took 210 pages attempting to find scientific proof of god, in which folks like me have had to read the most pathetic excuse's for the earth being the age of the bible.. So I crucified the bible on a Sequoia tree, as per my request of him upstairs. He would not have told me the truth, if I did not ask.. so blame YOUR god.. Wink

Sequoia tree's have been alive since BEFORE even the 'great' flood.. since before moses.. and solomon himself.. in fact, before the bible..

It's just a shame they did not print the earliest bible on this tree, for it would THEN be able to be carbon dated.. but then we just need to count the ring's.. the oldest sample of Sequoia tree available today has a ring count of 3.500 years.. see my name on it?

Edit 2: Ahh.. columbus discovered america.. so noah could NOT have gathered 2 of every species on earth.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:31:46 PM

@ Astargath, I know I am mad, I have an unstable personality disorder, one minute, I'm god, the next, your worst nightmare.. I did miss the joke you attempted, but when you see my insult's as nothing more than a bit of scottish banter, hopefully you'll get the joke(s)

You dont really think I'm actually intending insult's, even though it appears that way?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:33:56 PM

I'm a sinner so can any of the Christians in this thread tell me what hell will be like? Will I go to a lake of fire and be burned forever? If that's true how will I feel it without the nerve endings in my body?

If I repent and get into heaven what will that be about? Will I be forced to wear white all the time and sing boring church songs with a bunch of two faced people that I hate?

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:39:25 PM

I'm a sinner so can any of the Christians in this thread tell me what hell will be like? Will I go to a lake of fire and be burned forever? If that's true how will I feel it without the nerve endings in my body?

If I repent and get into heaven what will that be about? Will I be forced to wear white all the time and sing boring church songs with a bunch of two faced people that I hate?

Dont expect too many replies, they just got burnt at stake (and the sequoia is still alive!!)
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: