Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845456 times)
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:41:36 PM

I'm a sinner so can any of the Christians in this thread tell me what hell will be like? Will I go to a lake of fire and be burned forever? If that's true how will I feel it without the nerve endings in my body?

If I repent and get into heaven what will that be about? Will I be forced to wear white all the time and sing boring church songs with a bunch of two faced people that I hate?

Supposedly you cant hate in the heaven wich is a weird thing because if heaven cant allow evil, means humans wont have freewill anymore since humans obviously can do evil, so God would make us like robots with thoughts already programed and if he can do that and supposedly he will why didnt he do it already?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:46:56 PM

I'm a sinner so can any of the Christians in this thread tell me what hell will be like? Will I go to a lake of fire and be burned forever? If that's true how will I feel it without the nerve endings in my body?

If I repent and get into heaven what will that be about? Will I be forced to wear white all the time and sing boring church songs with a bunch of two faced people that I hate?

Dont expect too many replies, they just got burnt at stake (and the sequoia is still alive!!)

That's too bad. Hey, you ever thought about God raping an underage virgin and having a baby Jesus out of wedlock? Gods pretty cool after all.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:50:10 PM

Supposedly you cant hate in the heaven wich is a weird thing because if heaven cant allow evil, means humans wont have freewill anymore since humans obviously can do evil, so God would make us like robots with thoughts already programed and if he can do that and supposedly he will why didnt he do it already?

If there's no sin in heaven then how did that angel Peter Gabriel from genesis get kicked out?

GannickusX

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:51:46 PM

If there's no sin in heaven then how did that angel Peter Gabriel from genesis get kicked out?

Im just saying heaven is a non sense, if there is sin in heaven then why the fuck call it heaven
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:52:37 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 01:05:30 PM by Decksperiment

Believe it or not, as a kid, when I heard the story of the virgin mary for the first time, I immediately questioned why, if god is so great, he need's to rape mary. This is why I refuse to believe in god. So it's really a case of, either god raped her, or she had sex out of wedlock (more likely) - and what did joseph do? He held his hands high and wide and said, "Do I look like I give a fuck? I get my hole, and dont need to pay maintainance to the bich.."

Just how much did god pay mary for the inconvienience of not only being raped, having to explain to joseph that she's not a test tube, and that it was him when he was pished as a fart, and cant remember..

Oh, I forgot, christians think god is exempt, and is allowed to rape our kid. Yes, mary was someones kid.

Edit: I reckon we should stick with the Sequoia Tree. It proves on it's own, that the age of the bible is a lie, and cannot be trusted as a scource of any historical fact's or event's.. no?

Proof of the flood will be in the next Sequoia when it dies.. More likely it wont be there at all..

I crucified CHRISTIANITY on a SEQUOIA TREE

Ps.. you heard it here first Wink

As usual Wink
GannickusX

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:58:08 PM

Believe it or not, as a kid, when I heard the story of the virgin mary for the first time, I immediately questioned why, if god is so great, he need's to rape mary. This is why I refuse to believe in god. So it's really a case of, either god raped her, or she had sex out of wedlock (more likely) - and what did joseph do? He held his hands high and wide and said, "Do I look like I give a fuck? I get my hole, and dont need to pay maintainance to the bich.."

Just how much did god pay mary for the inconvienience of not only being raped, having to explain to joseph that she's not a test tube, and that it was him when he was pished as a fart, and cant remember..

Oh, I forgot, christians think god is exempt, and is allowed to rape our kid. Yes, mary was someones kid.

And they also mention that jesus christ died for us all the time when in reality he died but ressurected later so whats the point, he didnt really die then, not that big of a sacrifice afterall huh? And its funny that God couldnt think of a better way to forgive the humanity than killing jesus???
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:00:00 PM

The whole world was started by Adam & Eve so incest must be ok too.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:04:28 PM

And they also mention that jesus christ died for us all the time when in reality he died but ressurected later so whats the point, he didnt really die then, not that big of a sacrifice afterall huh? And its funny that God couldnt think of a better way to forgive the humanity than killing jesus???

I think Christianity has a pretty good grasp on killing. They do it well.

A few other things bother me. After this compassionate God gets pissed at everyone in the world and decides to kill everybody with a flood and bring humanity back to life with incest where did Asians come from?

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:11:03 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 02:28:53 PM by Decksperiment

Now who's fucked in the head here..

The only thing wrong with evolution (scientifically) is the missing link of WHITE people.

White's are not of this earth, though MAY be a creation of someone from.

White's are blacks with the dye scrubbed off.. pmsl..

Youtube: velakovski, bond's of the past..

Now you know.

Edit: Lucifer could actually be the planet that was destroyed 8000 years ago, in the guise of Tiamat. This is why fish STILL fall from the sky with no explanation. The real question is, where did white folks come from, since they are not entirely included in 'evolution' are they?

Everything else fit's.. white's dont. White's can only be traced as far back as when earth balance was changed by the motion of our elder brothers up there..

Personally, I believe that the last flood was actually the atlantean flood, caused by the destruction, or to speak biblically, when the angel ------- (<- place your angel/demon here), was cast down, sent from heaven to hell on earth. The Emerald Tablet's clearly state, Earth's balance was shifted.. it would take our elder brother's, up there, to create the gravity of the situation.

Edited, because what I just deleted is somehow wrong..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:52:24 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 04:12:49 PM by Decksperiment

Star Maps:

I have a star map on the wall behind my monitor. everyday, I see above, even when it's cloudy. I really wish this site would allow images by hosting them instead of third party image hosts, I mean, come on, I have countless proof in the guise of images, and wont use third party site's..

The best one is a drawing I made to show my kids what I think is what.

Before I continue, I must point out to my dearest BADecker, like I did previously in this thread:

The first rite's held by freemasonry is documented in the book of enoch.. there, if your book is your proof, go check it out.

I mentioned earlier that there is something wrong with the birth of jesus, not so much the birth of an individual, but the allegory.

I go to egypt. I stand at the entrance to the complex beneath the pyramid. The Sphinx. I traverse the labyrinth until I succeed in finding the pyramid that can take me to any of three hidden chambers. Am I a king? I go to the kings chamber. Am I a Queen? I go to the queens chamber.. Do I know who my guardian spirit is? No? I go to the undergound chamber that ends in a wall. Only when I use the key of the seven, will the pathway 'fall' - or open for me.

So mary and joseph went east to biet-le-hem, following a star. The three wise men followed the same star. This star is SIRIUS, (OSIRUS) the star on the chest of the constellation CANIS MAJOR, which is an image of a DOG. Proof the Sphinx is a dog, is found in the first photo's taken when (i'll get his name soon) someone asked "what do you see?" - The Reply? "Wonderfull things" - The first photo's show a dog sitting on a box. This is the origional image of the sphinx, albeit, on a smaller scale. Interestingly, most people dont know how to use their eye's.. if anyone paid any attention to the sphinx what-so-ever, they will notice the ground around the sphinx 'ENCLOSURE' is at a slant, the same angle of slant that the statue (anubis) found has. This slant in the enclosure makes the sphinx appear to look below the horizon. Place this smaller statue of the sphinx side by side to the real one, and you will see the truth, that being, the sphinx is a dog. It seems mary and joseph knew this, for they followed the dog star to bethlehem. As did the three wise men, them being the human interpretation of Orions belt. What I been saying, all along, is this:

We traverse the labyrinth from the sphinx (CANIS MAJOR) which takes us to the pyramid(s) representing the three wise men (Orions Belt). From there, we go BACK to the sphinx, who points the way across the nile (Milky Way), which they must cross using the constellation CARINA (boat pits of egypt).. My only problem here, is that, as mentioned earlier, the three wise men, are now being chased west by the dog. WHY?

Because the earth USED to go in the opposite direction.

Velakovski takes over at this point Wink

All hail Sequoia!!! We are not worthy!!

If the STORY of jesus's birth is true, it MUST have happened before we lost an elder brother up there.. an event so massive it affected the earth's balance, causing floods.. nah, it's all wrong.. jesus must have been born 8000 years earlier than claimed.

Wow.. despite having the very image on my hard drive, I cant believe google wont show the actual picture of anubis I need as proof.. crazy shit..

Try this:

Notice they try to cover up the truth? Is'nt anubis sitting at a slant? This is clearly intended, I mean, come on, the same angle as the sphinx enclosure? Every photo of this statue is taken at an angle that would HIDE the slant the dog rest's on. As is the sphinx. Apart from the one required, that google cant find, the side on pic.. check this:

As I see it, the statue of the Sphinx (Anubis) sit's on a RAISED at the front platform. The SPHINX Also sit's on a slanted platform, only, if this is true, then the entire landmass of egypt has shifted, so as to make the sphinx APPEAR to look below the horizon, when in fact, it should be the same degree ABOVE the horizon. Look at the first pic.. slanted up, the second? Look at the background, yeah, they do attempt to hide this 'slope' Anubis sit's on..

Again, you heard it here first.. now then, what about the giants..?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:18:26 PM

I didn't prove God exists - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 - to offend a bunch of atheists. I did it for two major reasons:
1. The thread title seems to ask the question;
2. So that anybody who sees it will have hope that he can be saved from death.

God is extremely patient with us. Why shouldn't He be? He knows that we only last less than a hundred years. He has all the time in the universe and beyond. Nothing that we do affects Him in the least except that He allows it to.

Much of the anger that God has against people, has frustration as its base. God is attempting to save people. He went to the trouble of sending His Son to die on the cross, so that people could be forgiven for their mistakes. And people don't even want to admit that He exists. Sounds frustrating to me.

Well, people will get what they ask for. God doesn't want them to have it. But they simply won't turn and acknowledge Him. Rather, they attempt to mock Him. Oh, well.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:23:02 PM

Star Maps:

I have a star map on the wall behind my monitor. everyday, I see above, even when it's cloudy. I really wish this site would allow images by hosting them instead of third party image hosts, I mean, come on, I have countless proof in the guise of images, and wont use third party site's..

Before I continue, I must point out to my dearest BADecker, like I did previously in this thread:

The first rite's held by freemasonry is documented in the book of enoch.. there, if your book is your proof, go check it out.

I mentioned earlier that there is something wrong with the birth of jesus, not so much the birth of an individual, but the allegory.

I go to egypt. I stand at the entrance to the complex beneath the pyramid. The Sphinx. I traverse the labyrinth until I succeed in finding the pyramid that can take me to any of three hidden chambers. Am I a king? I go to the kings chamber. Am I a Queen? I go to the queens chamber.. Do I know who my guardian spirit is? No? I go to the undergound chamber that ends in a wall. Only when I use the key of the seven, will the pathway 'fall' - or open for me.

So mary and joseph went east to biet-le-hem, following a star. The three wise men followed the same star. This star is SIRIUS, (OSIRUS) the star on the chest of the constellation CANIS MAJOR, which is an image of a DOG. Proof the Sphinx is a dog, is found in the first photo's taken when (i'll get his name soon) someone asked "what do you see?" - The Reply? "Wonderfull things" - The first photo's show a dog sitting on a box. This is the origional image of the sphinx, albeit, on a smaller scale. Interestingly, most people dont know how to use their eye's.. if anyone paid any attention to the sphinx what-so-ever, they will notice the ground around the sphinx 'ENCLOSURE' is at a slant, the same angle of slant that the statue (anubis) found has. This slant in the enclosure makes the sphinx appear to look below the horizon. Place this smaller statue of the sphinx side by side to the real one, and you will see the truth, that being, the sphinx is a dog. It seems mary and joseph knew this, for they followed the dog star to bethlehem. As did the three wise men, them being the human interpretation of Orions belt. What I been saying, all along, is this:

We traverse the labyrinth from the sphinx (CANIS MAJOR) which takes us to the pyramid(s) representing the three wise men (Orions Belt). From there, we go BACK to the sphinx, who points the way across the nile (Milky Way), which they must cross using the constellation CARINA (boat pits of egypt).. My only problem here, is that, as mentioned earlier, the three wise men, are now being chased west by the dog. WHY?

If the STORY of jesus's birth is true, it MUST have happened before we lost an elder brother up there.. an event so massive it affected the earth's balance, causing floods.. nah, it's all wrong.. jesus must have been born 8000 years earlier than claimed.

Wow.. despite having the very image on my hard drive, I cant believe google wont show the actual picture of anubis I need as proof.. crazy shit..

Try this:

Notice they try to cover up the truth? Is'nt anubis sitting at a slant? This is clearly intended, I mean, come on, the same angle as the sphinx enclosure? Every photo of this statue is taken at an angle that would HIDE the slant the dog rest's on. As is the sphinx. Apart from the one required, that google cant find, the side on pic.. check this:

As I see it, the statue of the Sphinx (Anubis) sit's on a RAISED at the front platform. The SPHINX Also sit's on a slanted platform, only, if this is true, then the entire landmass of egypt has shifted, so as to make the sphinx APPEAR to look below the horizon, when in fact, it should be the same degree ABOVE the horizon. Look at the first pic.. slanted up, the second? Look at the background, yeah, they do attempt to hide this 'slope' Anubis sit's on..

Do you see the detail cut into the face of the current Sphinx? The ancient Egyptians did all their work in detail.

The legs of the Sphinx are lion legs. Look up any picture of the sphinx, and you will see. If the Sphinx had originally been meant to be a dog, the Egyptians would have cut dog legs out of the rock.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:32:55 PM

Star Maps:

Try this:

Do you see the detail cut into the face of the current Sphinx? The ancient Egyptians did all their work in detail.

The legs of the Sphinx are lion legs. Look up any picture of the sphinx, and you will see. If the Sphinx had originally been meant to be a dog, the Egyptians would have cut dog legs out of the rock.

Smiley

Nah, because if 'AS ABOVE SO BELOW' is equal to 'ON EARTH, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN' - I just wish I could show you my egyptian star charts, and maps, This statue is OFFICIALLY recognised as ANUBIS, half man, half DOG, and you MUST go through him to get to..

Please dont argue with FACTS that stare you in the face, am fed up insulting you Wink
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:33:38 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 05:10:10 PM by Buffer Overflow

I didn't prove God exists - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 - to offend a bunch of atheists. I did it for two major reasons:
1. The thread title seems to ask the question;
2. So that anybody who sees it will have hope that he can be saved from death.

God is extremely patient with us. Why shouldn't He be? He knows that we only last less than a hundred years. He has all the time in the universe and beyond. Nothing that we do affects Him in the least except that He allows it to.

Much of the anger that God has against people, has frustration as its base. God is attempting to save people. He went to the trouble of sending His Son to die on the cross, so that people could be forgiven for their mistakes. And people don't even want to admit that He exists. Sounds frustrating to me.

Well, people will get what they ask for. God doesn't want them to have it. But they simply won't turn and acknowledge Him. Rather, they attempt to mock Him. Oh, well.

Smiley

Let's for a few seconds enter this fantasy world where you actual came up with true proof. I know we will have push our imaginations to the limit as scientific proof is impossible, but let's try.

[entering fantasy world]

Proving god has just (by it's definition) destroyed your faith.

[exiting fantasy world]

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:36:47 PM

Lovin it.. All HAIL SEQUOIA!!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:40:43 PM

Lovin it.. All HAIL SEQUOIA!!

LOL, I can almost hear BADecker quickly pumping "debunking Sequoia" into Google search bar. Cheesy

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:43:23 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 05:10:49 PM by Decksperiment

I get my kill at this, I mean, people have been trying to debunk the bible for years.. I guess the Sequoia got revenge for all his fellow brethren who have been chopped down to make what.. the bible?

I better not mention Pinus longaeva, the oldest one of these is 5064 years old, and is the oldest known living non-clonal organism on Earth.

This is older than EVERY event in the bible. Oh wait.. Humpty Mcdumpty did it..

Come on bible bashers, evidence?

Still waiting.. ah well.. typical of all em bible bashers, so many of them.. just how did one person defeat them all? Someone should tell them the bible is no match for my nuclear holocaust..
GannickusX

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:13:09 PM

I get my kill at this, I mean, people have been trying to debunk the bible for years.. I guess the Sequoia got revenge for all his fellow brethren who have been chopped down to make what.. the bible?

I better not mention Pinus longaeva, the oldest one of these is 5064 years old, and is the oldest known living non-clonal organism on Earth.

Still waiting.. ah well.. typical of all em bible bashers, so many of them.. just how did one person defeat them all? Someone should tell them the bible is no match for my nuclear holocaust..

Heil sequoia ?? It should our new god, it produces air, better than any god
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:20:12 PM

All Hail Sequoia!!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:22:18 PM

Heil sequoia ?? It should our new god, it produces air, better than any god

Better still this god doesn't bully people into believing in it, as a true god wouldn't need to bully.
Unlike other gods we won't mention!

Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: