Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845453 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:17:49 PM

And yes, you are right.
God does not exist.
I've no idea if God exists or not. Same as every single person on this planet.

All I can say is, if he does exist, when it's my time to get called into his office, I hope he's got some good excuses ready!

I suppose that this might be something that you could hold God to a little. He allowed you freedom, at least enough to ignore Him. What kind of excuse could He have for that?

Smiley

For god to exist he must be perfect.
He can only create perfect things. (Or else he wouldn't exist because he wouldn't be perfect.)
So my ability to choose to ignore him must be perfect. So it is his wish and has no problem with it.

Or..

God didn't exist in the first place.

Because God created you with free will doesn't mean He created you to use your free will in a wrong way. He created you with it as a gift to you, so that you could recognize how Great He is, and both you and He could grow in glory.

It's not His fault you want to use the gift to throw the gift away.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:21:03 PM

And yes, you are right.
God does not exist.
I've no idea if God exists or not. Same as every single person on this planet.

All I can say is, if he does exist, when it's my time to get called into his office, I hope he's got some good excuses ready!

I suppose that this might be something that you could hold God to a little. He allowed you freedom, at least enough to ignore Him. What kind of excuse could He have for that?

Smiley

For god to exist he must be perfect.
He can only create perfect things. (Or else he wouldn't exist because he wouldn't be perfect.)
So my ability to choose to ignore him must be perfect. So it is his wish and has no problem with it.

Or..

God didn't exist in the first place.

Because God created you with free will doesn't mean He created you to use your free will in a wrong way.

Then God is not prefect, and thus cannot exist.

silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:38:33 AM

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

- Hebrews 11:1-3

The whole point of faith is that it compensates for the need to know how God created the universe. He doesn't tell us how he did. He just says he did.

For all we know the Big Bang could've been him sneezing :p

Just my two satoshis Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:06:09 AM

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

The whole point of faith is that it compensates for the need to know how God created the universe. He doesn't tell us how he did. He just says he did.

No Big Bang. If there was anything partially similar, it was absolutely NOT like anything that our scientists have proclaimed, even in their simulations that suggest it COULD have happened that way.

http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:35:44 AM

Scientific proof and God in the same sentence. That's rather an oxymoron.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:38:25 AM

No Big Bang. If there was anything partially similar, it was absolutely NOT like anything that our scientists have proclaimed, even in their simulations that suggest it COULD have happened that way.

http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm

Smiley

Just like about god creating some life out of his ass, "their simulations suggest it DIDN'T happen that way"

Your lack of reflexion is kinda disturbing. Knowledge doesn't come from emotion or faith, it's based on facts.

Smiley

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:38:36 AM

Evidence for evolution, and evolution theory, have turned out to be an oxymoron, too.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:53:02 AM

How can a perfect god create an imperfect universe?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:12:46 AM

Something like the way a loving husband and wife might get together to make that beautiful, bouncing, baby boy. They love that kid, and do the best for him all the while he lives with them. Then he goes to college, gets some weed, becomes a rapist, murders some folks, goes to prison. Mom and Dad didn't do it. Didn't have the slightest part of it in mind for him. The kid made choices, and they weren't in the programming the parents brought the kid up with.

Smiley

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:15:19 AM

Evidence for evolution, and evolution theory, have turned out to be an oxymoron, too.

Smiley

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:19:55 AM

Smiley

Is it true blondes have more fun?  Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:20:50 AM

Something like the way a loving husband and wife might get together to make that beautiful, bouncing, baby boy. They love that kid, and do the best for him all the while he lives with them. Then he goes to college, gets some weed, becomes a rapist, murders some folks, goes to prison. Mom and Dad didn't do it. Didn't have the slightest part of it in mind for him. The kid made choices, and they weren't in the programming the parents brought the kid up with.

Smiley

A perfect god could only create perfect humans, that had the freewill to choose only good options in life. Anything less is not perfect.
Humans are not perfect, thus god is not perfect, thus god cannot exist.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:24:09 AM

Smiley

A perfect god could only create perfect humans, that had the freewill to choose only good options in life. Anything less is not perfect.

That's not free will.  Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:38:27 AM

I'm always in such a quandary here. It's so difficult knowing how to respond. And Solomon makes it so much harder when he says:

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him;"

and

"Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes."

Smiley

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:52:05 AM

I'm always in such a quandary here. It's so difficult knowing how to respond. And Solomon makes it so much harder when he says:

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him;"

and

"Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes."

Smiley
Oh
I guess I'll listen to him then

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:54:57 AM

Smiley

That's not free will.  Smiley

God defined what freewill is, not us. He created it imperfectly.... You know the rest.

See how easy it is too shoot this god theory down in flames. In contrast it takes much more effort to shoot down the non god theory.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:01:20 AM

God does exist, you just chose the wrong one

The scientific proof is simple here:
  • Cook spaghetti
  • Cook tomato sauce
  • Cook meatballs
  • Put them in a plate
  • God is there

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:59:35 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 12:09:58 PM by Buffer Overflow

Let's lob another truth grenade into the thread.

How come when prayers are answered 0.001% of the time, this is more than enough confirmation of god.
Yet when the remaining 99.999% are ignored, it is "the will of god"?

Interesting...

valvalis

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:18:44 PM

I believer in God.
I believe that God is exists. No matter that I can proof or not.
It's important to believe.

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:45:15 PM

It's important to believe.
Is this really true? Or are you just told it's important by others?

I don't and my life is just fine. I know what's right and wrong. How I should treat others etc...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: