Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:52:43 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 11:03:29 AM by Decksperiment

A scary image of the scientific proof of god..

Man sends voyager up into space, and send's it on it's merry way never to return.. always heading 'out there' gathering space dust..

There is a saying that if we could travel so fast across the universe we'd see ourselves..

When Voyager get's to the other side, it will exit the universe, by exiting every lifeform on earth's face, at the same time..

Ok, this is nonsense, but the only way to show the true image of god, if there 'should' be one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:39:13 PM

God looks SO TASTY here!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:48:03 PM

Someone over at Freedom's Phoenix has been watching our debate.

"Why does the Universe Exist?"

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/162450-2014-09-05-why-does-the-universe-exist.htm

http://www.ted.com/talks/jim_holt_why_does_the_universe_exist

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:56:59 PM

the proof is that science exists, in that god is scientific.

can a supreme being exist without science? can science exist without god?

what came first he chicken or the egg?

Wink

Maybe the Police?? Cheesy

There a lot of things That's the existing that make the truth. The first example that spring to my mind is the so-called «the beginning's of the times & all that preceded it» ; It's really an unbelievable concept, [ a conception of time infinite in the past is literally impossible for a human conception kind. ] But that's is , we stay between the possible and non-possible to make chance to do something that greet

tsm

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:05:45 PM

what if, just what if God was just a normal man. And over the years stories just were told was over hyped.  Smiley

And then hes like I want a good business model, lets form a church and get all these people to give me money.
Nabilo

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:15:10 PM

what if, just what if God was just a normal man. And over the years stories just were told was over hyped.  Smiley

And then hes like I want a good business model, lets form a church and get all these people to give me money.

but what's before  Smiley  ? ? ?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:15:21 PM

Of course, if we considered that god was a normal man... then we'd still have to figure out how to contact the Guy Who created the universe.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:59:36 PM

Of course, if we considered that god was a normal man... then we'd still have to figure out how to contact the Guy Who created the universe.

Smiley

You still havent proven that God created the universe. So far you have used evolution as evidence, but we have explenation for evolution without any need of a magic man in the sky. All the "evidence" you have is look around in nature" I have done that and see evolution. and "study the bible" I have and found loadads of made up stories. I still see no evidence for any surpernatrual being. The thred is called scientiffic proof... and its around 20 pages long now. Its time to pay up or admidt that you are wrong
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:29:29 PM

Smiley

You still havent proven that God created the universe. So far you have used evolution as evidence, but we have explenation for evolution without any need of a magic man in the sky. All the "evidence" you have is look around in nature" I have done that and see evolution. and "study the bible" I have and found loadads of made up stories. I still see no evidence for any surpernatrual being. The thred is called scientiffic proof... and its around 20 pages long now. Its time to pay up or admidt that you are wrong

I have done and said about as much as I will, except that I may repeat it now and again. Nobody can force you to believe anything you don't want. But even if I could, I won't. That is not the thing that God wants anyone to do, force anyone else to believe, or to do much of anything else. God offers freedom to all people. So, continue on in your way. The time will come when God will answer you, Himself, as He will answer me.

Smiley

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:34:37 PM

How come this drawing would have been done if the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist? It's impossible!
Thus it exists!

Ramen

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Nabilo

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:34:25 PM

Tes spaguettis volantes c'est comme pour quand tu a un plat de spaguettis devant toi et juste avant de commencer à le manger tu t'aperçois qu'il n'es plus là ??
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

You do realize the flying spaghetti monster does exist, right?  The universe is infinite.  Infinite dimensions, infinite frequencies, infinite materializations, infinite everything.  Consciousness has no end.  Nor does it have a beginning.  Everything just is.

Just because your eye can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.

We are multidimensional beings.  The more you open your mind, the more you open your eye.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:57:57 AM

Well, I too am at the end of this, for aside's from those that like to fill threads with comments and pictures completely un-related to the topic in question, most of which are useless in the search for diety.., for instance, quoting books that are apparently 'god's' books, or holy books.

The evidence for 'diety' or a 'false idol' is everywhere..

Quite simply, millions of people go to pray. Fact. The rituals they do can indeed produce result's, though wether this is a result of prayer is debatable in itself.. note however I say 'ritual' instead of 'pray'.

This evidence is like yin and yang.

There are those who use a system I shall call magic which HAS proven over and over again, works.

The 'good' go to hallowed ground and do things like that 'lord's' work, the bad do the same in an opposite manner, for they worship the opposing factor's work. Regardless of which side they choose, the system used is identical, asides from one FACT. To get results considered 'Good', they go in one direction. Do get 'Bad' results, they go in an opposite direction. This is scientifically provable, for there are government's who plaster icons from either side, all over their building's, advert's etc, in the guise of logo's, another way of writing LOGOS which is the scource of all. For this LOGOS sent forth 3 devine sparks.. Flame, Form, and MIND. In the Emerald tablets, or any of the holy books, All 3, (holy trinity, three rays of light??) are scientifically PROVEN to exist, recognised more today as Flame form and fashion, or mind body and soul, to name a few, this trinity producing the human being. The origional 7 planets which the days of the week are named after, start from 3 to 7. The 'Key of the 7' found in the Emerald Tablet's shows us that there is NO 0, 1, or 2. Instead, the first '3' is shown as a triangle, that same triangle found at the center of some very factual material found online. The key of the 7 starts from 3, and finishes at 9, showing only seven FACTS from the universal language, maths. These FACTS are the days of the week, named after their respective planets, or lords.

All is repetition, the key to magic.  The Fact that churches etc exist proves nothing. That they are built to the maths of nature is SOMETHING, and VERY provable.

You see, most cant see the bigger picture, despite me dotting bit's of evidence everywhere throughout, what, 3 or 4 threads?

Nuns, priests, etc, that do their gods work do so from a church. These 'should' (for want of a better word) be doing the GOOD work, and practice what they preach.

So who are their opposing factor? For the laymen, I'll say occultists do the devils work, or the bad/evil work.. Freemasonry is occult, worshipping the dark science's, or quite simply, they do everything the preists do, but in the opposite direction, each step, each raise of the hands etc..

Both side's would NOT be doing anything resembling these 'ritual's' if they got NO results.

In the search for scientific proof of god, this is the path you must walk, in order to collect the same evidence that gave the powers that run this planet, ie, governments, their power.

Remember, magic is only knowledge unknown. Once known, it is not only wisdom, it is power.

Stonehenge was torn apart to prevent an evil one being born on this earth, an evil one whose father was a seventh son who fucked his seventh child (daughter) who was then killed on the bluestone (from atlantis) altar, on the night of a certain full moon. The daugter was with child, (pregnant), and at the point of this unborn childs birth, another child was killed at the same time, one goes out, one comes in. How many 'christian' movies show this same reminder to prevent this shit happening again?

The evidence is everywhere, for the evidence of EITHER god or the devil, me, I think they are ONE, we can prove the devil but not god? Gimme a fuckin break.. the only people wanting this evidence DONT believe in either, or have zero un-natural experience's, that would make them question the FACT that something governs (controls) this 'magic' that, of course, the majority, do not WANT believe in, regardless of the evidence.

Sheldor333

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:07:17 AM

How is this proof of God. It's just proof that we all descended from same couple. Actually you don't mention it but there is village in Africa who are closest descendants to this pair in the world. So scientist believe that is where they originally lived.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:30:56 AM

How is this proof of God. It's just proof that we all descended from same couple. Actually you don't mention it but there is village in Africa who are closest descendants to this pair in the world. So scientist believe that is where they originally lived.

How is 'what' proof of god, ie, to what are you referring?

To say we came from one woman and one man is sick. There are millions upon millions of bacteria.. which millions of years ago, grew into some form of human, the problem most dont see, is that one of these bacteria washed up on one bit of land and started to crawl until they grew legs, titties, n that lovely sweetness we all love.. and the other was on a land mass at the other side of the world. Neither knew anything about walking that far, never mind having the knowledge of building a boat, but they did see more of their kind come out of the water.. most certainly more than one or two.. ie adam and eve.

The story of adam and eve is actually a story of where to find a certain knowledge, by biting from the apple, the stupid bastard choked, was saved by, and had a knowledge of whatever 'other' side, or dont folks know anything?

I guess you are referring to the dogone tribe of mali?

The source of the DOG star etc?
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:54:14 PM

How come this drawing would have been done if the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist? It's impossible!
Thus it exists!

Ramen

Ramen to that!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:17:42 PM

To say we came from one woman and one man is sick. There are millions upon millions of bacteria.. which millions of years ago, grew into some form of human, the problem most dont see, is that one of these bacteria washed up on one bit of land and started to crawl until they grew legs, titties, n that lovely sweetness we all love.. and the other was on a land mass at the other side of the world. Neither knew anything about walking that far, never mind having the knowledge of building a boat, but they did see more of their kind come out of the water.. most certainly more than one or two.. ie adam and eve.

The story of adam and eve is actually a story of where to find a certain knowledge, by biting from the apple, the stupid bastard choked, was saved by, and had a knowledge of whatever 'other' side, or dont folks know anything?

I can write pretty good, as in authoring a book. But my stories are a bit mediocre.

You have the wild stories, but your writing isn't so much the kind that people might like to read.

Maybe we should get together and write some wild science fiction. That's a good one you have there, where millions and millions of bacteria grew into people somehow. Now, we need to add the part about how they were struck by lightning, and that's when they got the idea to turn. And we need some kind of cataclysmic event that forced them to make the decision.

But there still isn't enough detail to make a smooth flowing sci-fi story. We gotta make a good part about where the bacteria came from in the first place. And we should figure out a plausible method for them to convert once they got struck by the lightning.

I was trying to get some ideas from all the different forms of evolution theory that have come and gone over the decades, but there are always too many holes in those stories. So, I looked at a lot of sci-fi stories, and the only ones that had enough info had way too many boring details.

Then again, there's so much science fiction out there that the odds of ever getting published are something like the odds that evolution could have happened... like, impossible. Besides, people are getting too smart, these days, to believe that nonsense anymore... or they simply don't have the time to care. Even the formal science sci-fi scientists are having to come up with ever wilder evolution theories, simply to keep their audience spellbound enough that they don't lose all their funding in the universities, etc.

Well, we should probably just forget the whole idea. But it is a thought. What if our evolution sci-fi stories became the dominant ones? We just might be able to make a lot of money off the true believers, like the university, evolution profs do.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:23:22 PM

Thus it exists!

Ramen

Ramen to that!

Off Putting.. attention seeker with nothing.. :0
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:39:51 PM

I can write pretty good, as in authoring a book. But my stories are a bit mediocre.

You have the wild stories, but your writing isn't so much the kind that people might like to read.

Maybe we should get together and write some wild science fiction. That's a good one you have there, where millions and millions of bacteria grew into people somehow. Now, we need to add the part about how they were struck by lightning, and that's when they got the idea to turn. And we need some kind of cataclysmic event that forced them to make the decision.

But there still isn't enough detail to make a smooth flowing sci-fi story. We gotta make a good part about where the bacteria came from in the first place. And we should figure out a plausible method for them to convert once they got struck by the lightning.

I was trying to get some ideas from all the different forms of evolution theory that have come and gone over the decades, but there are always too many holes in those stories. So, I looked at a lot of sci-fi stories, and the only ones that had enough info had way too many boring details.

Then again, there's so much science fiction out there that the odds of ever getting published are something like the odds that evolution could have happened... like, impossible. Besides, people are getting too smart, these days, to believe that nonsense anymore... or they simply don't have the time to care. Even the formal science sci-fi scientists are having to come up with ever wilder evolution theories, simply to keep their audience spellbound enough that they don't lose all their funding in the universities, etc.

Well, we should probably just forget the whole idea. But it is a thought. What if our evolution sci-fi stories became the dominant ones? We just might be able to make a lot of money off the true believers, like the university, evolution profs do.

Smiley

At last.. someone with an understanding enough to at least recognise something enough to coment.. there is no sci-fi story, that is nothing more than the remix of the same tune remixed by a plethora of writers taught the same pattern.. by adaption.

Sci fi is fake science, producing ideas discovered before you or I could copywrite it, simple using the technology of team viewer (latest adaption) like they do to fix your 'premium' account of your mobile Phone.. it is a business model used by many to confuse the mass's.. who in the end are blown up instead of those that implement the point it got to for someone to do so.

I for one will never accept as my religion as something I will defend knowing that they have broken their own laws period, by killing another human being, or allowing said process.. by using force instead of understanding why not to.. why not?

They broke their own law, and think they can make it ok.. using nothing more than a language they created in order to produce same results a multi meter is designed to produce, flame, form, and mind.

I dont mind if it dont matter.. <this refers the obvious..

With regards to publishing, I do have cert's in multimedia production, just cant be bothered with that direction..

The best kept secrets are best not shared online.. hahaha...

But there arte no secret's.. or they would not be able to re-produce..

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:55:39 PM

Smiley

At last.. someone with an understanding enough to at least recognise something enough to coment.. there is no sci-fi story, that is nothing more than the remix of the same tune remixed by a plethora of writers taught the same pattern.. by adaption.

Sci fi is fake science, producing ideas discovered before you or I could copywrite it, simple using the technology of team viewer (latest adaption) like they do to fix your 'premium' account of your mobile Phone.. it is a business model used by many to confuse the mass's.. who in the end are blown up instead of those that implement the point it got to for someone to do so.

I for one will never accept as my religion as something I will defend knowing that they have broken their own laws period, by killing another human being, or allowing said process.. by using force instead of understanding why not to.. why not?

They broke their own law, and think they can make it ok.. using nothing more than a language they created in order to produce same results a multi meter is designed to produce, flame, form, and mind.

I dont mind if it dont matter.. <this refers the obvious..

With regards to publishing, I do have cert's in multimedia production, just cant be bothered with that direction..

The best kept secrets are best not shared online.. hahaha...

But there arte no secret's.. or they would not be able to re-produce..

You are right, of course. And maybe it is a good idea that you let it out that sci-fi is fake. But, in writing at least, I'm the kind of person who's sort of like Blackie DuQuesne in Doc Smith's Skylark series - I'm for direct action, first, last and always, in the formulation stages, that is. And it is true that, to keep from losing our audience, we should be kind of covert. But what could it really hurt to come right out and say, "fiction, not science fiction?"

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: