Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:09:49 PM

How is this proof of God. It's just proof that we all descended from same couple. Actually you don't mention it but there is village in Africa who are closest descendants to this pair in the world. So scientist believe that is where they originally lived.

How is 'what' proof of god, ie, to what are you referring?

To say we came from one woman and one man is sick. There are millions upon millions of bacteria.. which millions of years ago, grew into some form of human, the problem most dont see, is that one of these bacteria washed up on one bit of land and started to crawl until they grew legs, titties, n that lovely sweetness we all love.. and the other was on a land mass at the other side of the world. Neither knew anything about walking that far, never mind having the knowledge of building a boat, but they did see more of their kind come out of the water.. most certainly more than one or two.. ie adam and eve.

The story of adam and eve is actually a story of where to find a certain knowledge, by biting from the apple, the stupid bastard choked, was saved by, and had a knowledge of whatever 'other' side, or dont folks know anything?

I guess you are referring to the dogone tribe of mali?

The source of the DOG star etc?

I can write pretty good, as in authoring a book. But my stories are a bit mediocre.

You have the wild stories, but your writing isn't so much the kind that people might like to read.

Maybe we should get together and write some wild science fiction. That's a good one you have there, where millions and millions of bacteria grew into people somehow. Now, we need to add the part about how they were struck by lightning, and that's when they got the idea to turn. And we need some kind of cataclysmic event that forced them to make the decision.

But there still isn't enough detail to make a smooth flowing sci-fi story. We gotta make a good part about where the bacteria came from in the first place. And we should figure out a plausible method for them to convert once they got struck by the lightning.

I was trying to get some ideas from all the different forms of evolution theory that have come and gone over the decades, but there are always too many holes in those stories. So, I looked at a lot of sci-fi stories, and the only ones that had enough info had way too many boring details.

Then again, there's so much science fiction out there that the odds of ever getting published are something like the odds that evolution could have happened... like, impossible. Besides, people are getting too smart, these days, to believe that nonsense anymore... or they simply don't have the time to care. Even the formal science sci-fi scientists are having to come up with ever wilder evolution theories, simply to keep their audience spellbound enough that they don't lose all their funding in the universities, etc.

Well, we should probably just forget the whole idea. But it is a thought. What if our evolution sci-fi stories became the dominant ones? We just might be able to make a lot of money off the true believers, like the university, evolution profs do.

Smiley

At last.. someone with an understanding enough to at least recognise something enough to coment.. there is no sci-fi story, that is nothing more than the remix of the same tune remixed by a plethora of writers taught the same pattern.. by adaption.

Sci fi is fake science, producing ideas discovered before you or I could copywrite it, simple using the technology of team viewer (latest adaption) like they do to fix your 'premium' account of your mobile Phone.. it is a business model used by many to confuse the mass's.. who in the end are blown up instead of those that implement the point it got to for someone to do so.

I for one will never accept as my religion as something I will defend knowing that they have broken their own laws period, by killing another human being, or allowing said process.. by using force instead of understanding why not to.. why not?

They broke their own law, and think they can make it ok.. using nothing more than a language they created in order to produce same results a multi meter is designed to produce, flame, form, and mind.

I dont mind if it dont matter.. <this refers the obvious..

With regards to publishing, I do have cert's in multimedia production, just cant be bothered with that direction..

The best kept secrets are best not shared online.. hahaha...

But there arte no secret's.. or they would not be able to re-produce..

You are right, of course. And maybe it is a good idea that you let it out that sci-fi is fake. But, in writing at least, I'm the kind of person who's sort of like Blackie DuQuesne in Doc Smith's Skylark series - I'm for direct action, first, last and always, in the formulation stages, that is. And it is true that, to keep from losing our audience, we should be kind of covert. But what could it really hurt to come right out and say, "fiction, not science fiction?"

Smiley

I guess I side with the OP and say, in the search for god, anything we can refer to that creates said image of god everyone agrees on, then maybe he'll find the answer, cause no-one here has 'concrete' proof. The evidence I have produced is concrete proof that the structure of many societies is contained within this thread, as is evidenced when you look out your window. They created this world, you and I did as we slaved away building it.. for THEM.

Despite the proof we dream.

And can go inbetween.

Nuff said..
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:24:06 PM

You can't prove God's existence nor the contrary.

You are limited by your senses, how can you identify an object that is not detected by your senses?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:26:00 PM

I guess I side with the OP and say, in the search for god, anything we can refer to that creates said image of god everyone agrees on, then maybe he'll find the answer, cause no-one here has 'concrete' proof. The evidence I have produced is concrete proof that the structure of many societies is contained within this thread, as is evidenced when you look out your window. They created this world, you and I did as we slaved away building it.. for THEM.

Despite the proof we dream.

And can go inbetween.

Nuff said..

I DID notice that question mark after the title. And, I agree that the evidence in this thread is concrete proof that there is not enough evidence in this thread for the PROOF.

The real question that I have is, are any of "them" so great that they have gone beyond controlling us in our little, everyday life? That's what I would like to know. Do they hold the answer to life itself - enough that there are some of "them" that are, say, 500 years old, and still living and thriving - for real?

At this stage, I don't even care who they are. I simply want to know if their control extends that far. Because if it doesn't, we just might have a chance at bypassing "them" and finding the proof.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:40:00 PM

You can't prove God's existence nor the contrary.

You are limited by your senses, how can you identify an object that is not detected by your senses?

We have a sixth sense we have lost touch with.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:46:26 PM

Mitochondrial DNA evolution seems more complex than the OP article assumes:

http://www.trueorigin.org/mitochondrialeve01.asp
And now we know that these are more than small “fractional” amounts of mtDNA coming from fathers.  The August 2002 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine contained the results of one study, which concluded:

Mammalian mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) is thought to be strictly maternally inherited….  Very small amounts of paternally inherited mtDNA have been detected by the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in mice after several generations of interspecific backcrosses….  We report the case of a 28-year-old man with mitochondrial myopathy due to a novel 2-bp mtDNA deletion….  We determined that the mtDNA harboring the mutation was paternal in origin and accounted for 90 percent of the patient’s muscle mtDNA (Schwartz and Vissing, 2002, 347:576, emphasis added).

Ninety percent!  And all this time, evolutionists have been selectively shaping our family tree using what was alleged to be only maternal mtDNA!

The beauty of nature and the universe is enough for me to not crave a "god", I mean think how wonderful it is that we are brim full of symbiants (mitochondria) that are tiny life forms in their own right. Really we ought to pray to them, without them we would have no cellular energy created. Those little critters manufacture our axiomatic "fuel" ATP, EVERYTHING in us runs on it.

Or if you want something bigger to pray to then we have SOL, our life enabling star.

Maybe you want bigger, then our galaxy centre might have something special in it for you.

Isn't it wonderful how all these symbiants, that largely rely on each other just magically popped into existence, individually, and somehow combined into even more complex life forms? All while being part of a very efficient and fragile ecosystem that is very well balanced?

Are you really so dense to believe all of this magically popped into existence out of nowhere?

Please fill an aquarium with water and food and everything a fish needs, and see if in a million years or so a fish will swim in there. I'll save you the time and tell you, there won't be any fish, not in a day, not in a week, not Ina million years and not in a billion years. Simply because evolution does not work the way evolutionists want you to believe it does, and abiogenesis (spontaneous creation of life from non-life) is impossable.

If you really think abiogenesis is possible (which is completely based on faith, and illogical faiths as well) show me proof of where and when it occurred/occurs. If it ever happened it should happen all the time, since that's how laws of nature work, they are persistent, unlike miracles, laws of nature are constant. If we assume life is a miracle, than it makes perfect sense we don't see creation of new life every day, since the seed for life was a miracle, and it may very well have only occurred once ever. But if it was not a miracle, and a spontaneous occurrence based in nothing more than the laws of nature itself, than why don't we see it happen regularly?

I'll tell you, because  it's not true. Abiogenesis is simply not possible, it has not happened, and it will not happen. Life is life and inanimate is inanimate. Something inanimate will never come to life.
zimmah
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:52:13 PM

God is actually a name for aliens, we have missinterpreted it all these years

You can see every religion says the gods came from the stars, even the bible Smiley

And my hypotesis is that they came, they saw a smart species [apes] and they implemented a missing gene in them to make them evolve, to make us

And where do,those super advanced aliens come from? And why did they visit us in ancient times, but not now? Have we become  too dangerous for them all of a sudden?

Why didn't they implement genes in dolphins and dogs? They are smart species as well, and what about raven?

Was their knowledge of DNA so limited that they could only manipulate apes, despite having advanced knowledge of DNA, spacetravel, communications, and many other fields of research? Or are they primate-like species themselves?

The existence of aliens, even if proven to be true, would not answer the question: "where does life come from?".
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:55:08 PM

This is exactly why God wants us to have faith. The universe and nature are full of many wonderful evidences for God. In fact, we are so close to proving that God exists by the evidences, that we are right on top of the proof. Yet, we will never get there. God is too big. We might have revelations from Him. But we won't ever quite get scientific proof. The evidences are there to show us that we don't have to have blind faith. God is making faith easy for us through the multitudes of evidences for His existence.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:59:43 PM

This is exactly why God wants us to have faith. The universe and nature are full of many wonderful evidences for God. In fact, we are so close to proving that God exists by the evidences, that we are right on top of the proof. Yet, we will never get there. God is too big. We might have revelations from Him. But we won't ever quite get scientific proof. The evidences are there to show us that we don't have to have blind faith. God is making faith easy for us through the multitudes of evidences for His existence.

Smiley

I wasn't sure
Now I am
You Sir are a troll

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:11:27 PM

Smiley

I wasn't sure
Now I am
You Sir are a troll

If you don't accept the existence of God, you are working for the Devil by default. So that makes YOU one of HIS trolls.

Smiley

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:21:23 PM

Smiley

I wasn't sure
Now I am
You Sir are a troll

If you don't accept the existence of God, you are working for the Devil by default. So that makes YOU one of HIS trolls.

Smiley

I think you misunderstood
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:29:26 PM

Here is something interesting. It is also possible what most think is God, was actually ancient aliens. Look up the wiki article on Ancient Astronaut theory and how certain events in the bible could've been weapons of mass destruction from aliens.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
zimmah
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:30:49 PM

Answer to the OPs title: There is no proof.

There is difficulty in proving anything. The evidence for God is extremely great.

Scientists and medical researchers are finding that all of nature acts like a gigantic machine. This nature-machine is extremely complex, way beyond man's present understanding. Yet, they can't find a source that could have built the machine. So they try to attribute it to millions and billions of years of happenstance. The only thing that we see over long periods of time is decay. Never an increase in complexity.

Consider Bitcoin. How many thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of years will it take to crack the encryption in the blockchain? We all accept the complexity involved in Bitcoin. Yet it has taken years for people, "machine makers," to figure the Bitcoin thing out. The best programming technicians might be able to do the programming, but it doesn't make them able to crack the encryption.

Nature is like this, except that we haven't even come close to figuring out the programming, yet. And for sure, if we EVER figured out the programming, it would be untold, unimaginable eons of ADDITIONAL time before we could crack the encryption. But if we could crack the encryption, could we ever figure out what the Programmer of the universe was truly like?

The point is, Whoever, Whatever the Programmer of the universe is, He/She/It is way beyond anything that we will ever find on our own. And this is the reason why we use the word "God." The only way we will ever understand God is if He stoops down and reveals Himself to us (He did it in the Bible).

The REAL question isn't something like, "Are you serious that you think God exists?" Rather, the question is, "What are you doing involving yourself with Bitcoin if you, even slightly, think that God does NOT exist?" Bye!

Smiley

this, exactly this.

the universe itself is proof of god, all the proof you need.
zimmah
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:32:36 PM

Here is something interesting. It is also possible what most think is God, was actually ancient aliens. Look up the wiki article on Ancient Astronaut theory and how certain events in the bible could've been weapons of mass destruction from aliens.

even if that were to be true, where did the aliens come from?

where did the universe come from?
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:34:05 PM

even if that were to be true, where did the aliens come from?

where did the universe come from?
We could always be a simulation you know, and what we think we know isnt actually real, but a fabricated universe with fabricated laws.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:34:13 PM

Smiley

I wasn't sure
Now I am
You Sir are a troll

Smiley

I think you misunderstood
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/troll?s=t

troll2
[trohl]

noun
1. (in Scandinavian folklore) any of a race of supernatural beings, sometimes conceived as giants and sometimes as dwarfs, inhabiting caves or subterranean dwellings.

Smiley

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:34:26 PM

Most contradictory title I've ever seen. I don't think there could really be proof that god does exist. Wait till heaven

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:37:49 PM

I still dont understand why people dont want to be gods, we could truly become such a force in the future. I for one dont like the idea of some single entity controlling me and having more power than me.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:44:03 PM

I still dont understand why people dont want to be gods, we could truly become such a force in the future. I for one dont like the idea of some single entity controlling me and having more power than me.

Again, Jesus quoted a passage in Psalms in the Old Testament where it says that we are gods when the Word of God (Bible) comes to us. This doesn't mean that if we receive a Bible book from a friend that we are a god. It means that when we come to understand the thread of the salvation provided by Jesus - the theme of the Bible - that THEN we are a god, even though we will die like any other son of a man.

Smiley

zimmah
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:48:36 PM

Sorry, atheists, but saying "it just happened" isn't going to cut it anymore.

Yet, 'god just happened' does cut it?

god did not just happen, god always was.

god predates the universe, god predates time itself.

how is this possible, you say?

Well, the bible does not answer this in detail, all it says is that god existed before anything, and that god has no beginning and no end. However, i developed a theory based on that.

God is not limited by the universal laws, because he created those laws in the first place. The speed of light, the 4 dimensions we see (three spatial dimensions plus time), gravity, etc. All are the works of god, and he existed before any of those laws were written.

Before anything, he created the laws of the universe, including time. After that, he created the universe itself, bound by those laws. During all this, he existed, but not within the limited universe. He is an extra-dimensional being, and he can choose to enter our dimension if he wishes, but we can not enter his dimension. It's a bit like 'flatlanders' (google it if you don't know what i mean by that). To god, we are flatlanders, we just can't even imagine the dimension he lives in, and we refer to it as heaven. Heaven is not bound by the same rules as the visible universe.

So, if god created time, and he obviously had to exist before time existed in order to create time, than we can conclude that god ALWAYS was, because anything that existed BEFORE time and space, existed always and will always exist.

This also makes sense because the universe DID have a beginning (study thermophysics and specifically entropy and you'll come to the conclusion that the universe must have had a beginning, a state of zero entropy, since negative entropy is not possible, it must have had a definite beginning), and there is no space without time and there is no time without space. And what was before time? Nothing, just god.

So, even though it's illogical and a huge leap of faith to claim the universe just spontaneously came into being, it is NOT a leap of faith to believe some powerful extra-dimensional benign being existed even before the universe. In some weird alternate dimension that has COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RULES. This totally makes sense and even though it can not scientifically be proven (unless we invent a trans-dimensional something, and god does not prevent it) it is the most logical answer to the facts we have.
zimmah
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:49:24 PM

we are gods in a sense, but only one god is almighty.

what's so bad about having an almighty entity being more powerful than you and having authority over you?

what has god ever done to you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: