Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:14:16 PM

Kl, thankls, but I've probably collected them all in the 90's before many were removed from online by google, which is no longer a search engine, but a shite catalouge of masonic/jewish brands..

Seriously?!?!?!  That is one bat shit crazy statement.  That it why religion gets a bad name.  Shame on you for those who want to believe in a higher-power.

Hey, just look at BADeckers claims.. all that shit fi a bible, yet by later posts, he is the kinda person hitler would have a field day with.. oh wait.. he's at the confuse and lose stage, where he talks about a lot of un-related shit to hide the fact he's a fuckin jew lover... someone hit him with a bible so he can see the light for real..

And as for google removing reults, this has been going on for years:

Origional plans for the layout of egypts pyramids were available in the 90's, in particular, the plans printed in edinburgh (mcdonald road' printers that got shut down) which are the most comprehensive plans with measurements in inches. Only a third of them are now available, and anything beneath campbells tomb are gone, ya know, the ones that show the massive MAZE under the pyramid(S).. hmmm... good job I saved them back then Wink
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:19:19 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 02:42:19 PM by Decksperiment

And the only parallel universe's that exist are stuck to the back of old computers or in yer fuckin heid.

Look out the window.

Nuff said

it's worlds WITHIN worlds, just as the bacteria at the back of your throat may consider your body as THAT universe THEY live in.. do they see you as god? Probably not, but YOU ARE the bacteria's universe.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:27:11 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 03:13:46 PM by Decksperiment

Not joking. Science has been aware of parallel universes for years - http://manyuniverses.com/. The material of parallel universes exists in the empty spaces between the protons and electrons of our atoms, as well as any other empty space in our universe. The reason that we don't observe or feel the parallel universes is that they are "out of phase" dimensionally, with our universe. Yet there are places where we almost become "in phase" with some of these universes. The points of in-phase are the areas where two or more of the other universes touch, thereby actually creating the subatomic particles of our universe. And when ours touches andother, we create some subatomic particles of some other universe.

Now, what does this have to do with matter and antimatter? It all lies in the facts of vibrations in the ether. The whole mega-universe is an elastic solid - the ether - made up of all the parallel universes acting in conjunction with all the others, controlled according to dimensional laws. The materials of all the universes are simply vibrations - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/physics/2013/08/the-good-vibrations-of-quantum-field-theories/. They are vibrations that come together in ways that give us a thing that we call matter. What scientists have known for years is that antimatter is simply other vibrations that act somewhat opposite from our matter vibrations. There may be many different forms of matter and antimatter throughout the parallel universes.

This, folks, is how you take just a few pieces of scientific fact to make it sound believable, and mix it into scientific bullshit. Parallel universes don't exist in empty spaces of this universe, they are parallel to this universe. And there's no such thing as the ether. We thought there was when we couldn't figure out what light waves traveled through, as all waves need to vibrate through something, but thanks to quantum mechanics we now know things like light can be both a wave and a particle. No need for ether since particles can travel through vacuum.

P.S. stop making shit up based on some scientific things you've overheard that you obviously don't understand the first thing about.

And there's no such thing as the ether.  ??

May I quote another post you made? 'It's all vibrations in the ether. '

AKA the spirit.

To deny the ether as you have is to deny the spirit, to do so and believe in a bible that teaches nothing but..?? Strange.

And as for 'as all waves need to vibrate through something' then how do you explain what the vibrations passed through, before god became the creator?
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:37:24 PM

I believe in God. I don't think it is essential to have a Scientific proof that God exists.

Everything in science revolves around evidence. Many scientific "facts" have been proven wrong over the years, when other scientific facts proved them wrong.

We don't live in a vacuum. We don't simply pick a fictional thing to believe in, and then simply believe. Rather, we look at the evidence, and when the evidence is not sufficient to be proof, we either believe, or we don't believe. When the evidence becomes so overwhelmingly absolute, we stop believing, because there is proof. We no longer believe. Rather, we know.

This is why the religions almost always talk about faith. It has to do with something for which there is strong evidence. Yet the evidence isn't something that quite makes it to the area of proof.

This is the exact reason why scientific beliefs that old age earth is a fact, and that evolution is a fact, are really religious beliefs. There seems to be strong evidence for these scientific ideas. Yet there isn't enough evidence to make them facts. So, when we hold to them, it is by belief, faith that they are true. This kind of science is essentially religion.

What's interesting is, when you stand science next to God, God is much stronger from a religious point of view, at least regarding the age of the earth and where life comes from.

Smiley

How does god make the Earth being 6000 years old a fact?
And please don't write 50 lines of anti-science stuff. Just show us the evidences.

+1 for that..
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:44:35 PM

we now know things like light can be both a wave and a particle. No need for ether since particles can travel through vacuum.

And what is the explanation behind that?

If you dare to think about it (you're not really supposed to), you have to believe one of the following things:
A Lazy Layman's Guide to Quantum Physics

So... have we figured out what is the explanation behind all of that? Parallel universes to infinity?

Bonus QM links (maybe I post some more later!):
“orchestrated objective reduction” identifies discrete conscious moments, explains precognition
Electric permittivity is not constant but rather a function of the local zero point energy vacuum fluctuations
Your existence was predicated on an almost absurdly finely tuned universe
Actually, you don't exist--especially if you are an atheist
> "...an almost absurdly finely tuned universe"
You have no bases whereby you may make such relative determinations for your ignorance of everything else.

> "Actually, you don't exist"
Limakasidian entropism states, "For an absolute tendency to become less orderly, the sum of  existence is absolute entropy."

For that, it cannot be said that anything does not exist, nor that anything does not exist in any particular way.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 07:31:43 PM

we now know things like light can be both a wave and a particle. No need for ether since particles can travel through vacuum.

"The problem of the exact description of vacuum, in my opinion, is the basic problem now before physics. Really, if you can’t correctly describe the vacuum, how it is possible to expect a correct description of something more complex?"
--Paul Dirac

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:38:27 PM

Not joking. Science has been aware of parallel universes for years - http://manyuniverses.com/. The material of parallel universes exists in the empty spaces between the protons and electrons of our atoms, as well as any other empty space in our universe. The reason that we don't observe or feel the parallel universes is that they are "out of phase" dimensionally, with our universe. Yet there are places where we almost become "in phase" with some of these universes. The points of in-phase are the areas where two or more of the other universes touch, thereby actually creating the subatomic particles of our universe. And when ours touches andother, we create some subatomic particles of some other universe.

Now, what does this have to do with matter and antimatter? It all lies in the facts of vibrations in the ether. The whole mega-universe is an elastic solid - the ether - made up of all the parallel universes acting in conjunction with all the others, controlled according to dimensional laws. The materials of all the universes are simply vibrations - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/physics/2013/08/the-good-vibrations-of-quantum-field-theories/. They are vibrations that come together in ways that give us a thing that we call matter. What scientists have known for years is that antimatter is simply other vibrations that act somewhat opposite from our matter vibrations. There may be many different forms of matter and antimatter throughout the parallel universes.

This, folks, is how you take just a few pieces of scientific fact to make it sound believable, and mix it into scientific bullshit. Parallel universes don't exist in empty spaces of this universe, they are parallel to this universe. And there's no such thing as the ether. We thought there was when we couldn't figure out what light waves traveled through, as all waves need to vibrate through something, but thanks to quantum mechanics we now know things like light can be both a wave and a particle. No need for ether since particles can travel through vacuum.

P.S. stop making shit up based on some scientific things you've overheard that you obviously don't understand the first thing about.

Thanks, Rassah.  Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:53:46 PM

Problem is everyone is so busy trying to prove they are right or wrong they miss the whole boat.

Yes, the boat called Spaceship Earth.

What golden rule are you referring?

Any of them. The golden rule is the law and the rest is mere interpretation.

To me, the most interesting thing about the Golden Rule is that it is the only known practical, ethical principle to be both objective and subjective in nature, i.e. everyone can follow the exact same rule but the results will not necessarily be the same.   
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:57:26 PM

Difference between me n everybody else? Egma - dont have to be jesus.. (tune!! fuck BADecker, he ant got a fuckin clue.. like i do yol;l...

Am no just forgettin the advertisin, but the fuckin trailer Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:59:29 PM

C'mon dick.. waha gotta say now, that god will forsake me for you, I got the right to kill you just for your antagonistic claims that said such.. Puuuuuuuuusyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,,,
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:01:50 AM

Got my eye' on you, shame for everyone else that gets in the way.. bye bye BADecker.. Here was me thinkin this was the point of crypto currency.. you stay where Bitcoin is, I'll b sure to wake you up when it's needed, b sure, if u dont recognise the signs, my kids did.. Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:07:30 AM

They should merge thread with regards to music.. like eyetunes.. kid snerc... white line..
Badecker, av lowered your capitalisation based on your cheek, take yer bible tae fuck, every cunt kens whit yer sayin, we just dinae need tae jhear it fi you..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:09:19 AM

Notice you paid more attention to j? esus's brother?
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:15:08 AM

I'd like to propose a theory, that I can prove that I (god) exist's, BADecker wont turn up. All donations to the best dj in the world.com.. As scientific truth based on the fact that those who know they are wrong are long gone, although they need to keep typin to convince themselves we are still at the helm.. I, Deckperiment would like to Decksperiment with your arse in front of witness's.. wot, just by chance you cant? (or dont want to) be the man, fuck off, cause unless you can handle that this man can prove,) he< like all of us, IS god.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:20:13 AM

Like I say.. BOOM.

Did it ever occur to the masonic mass's that jewery is designed to devide n conquer? If they cant do it with bombs, by bombing you into submission, their excuse will be god. FUCK BLAMIN THE CREATOR!!!!!

(Like BADecker does..)
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:22:41 AM

A think a need to start ma own thread.. targettin the last victims.. just to know why..
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 12:37:12 AM

I'd like to propose a theory, that I can prove that I (god) exist's, BADecker wont turn up. All donations to the best dj in the world.com.. As scientific truth based on the fact that those who know they are wrong are long gone, although they need to keep typin to convince themselves we are still at the helm.. I, Deckperiment would like to Decksperiment with your arse in front of witness's.. wot, just by chance you cant? (or dont want to) be the man, fuck off, cause unless you can handle that this man can prove,) he< like all of us, IS god.
But for His tendency would one so willfully constrain their being to mere "God."

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:56:59 AM

Tell ye what DICK.. am gonna let people like you exist knowing that I could not do it in the street.., I could not behead you AND think I could get away with it like only a black dude could in a white(your christian) world, cause nae cunt a ken wid let that shit happen on our land (note scotland is not england.. luagh yer head off.. justb thank fuck they get tae me b4 you.. puuuuuuuuuSSSSSSSEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.. cause if a git back up n ken that wiz your fault, your Jesus's brother..

A:worth knowin just to find ya.. n

B:Git tae fuck, yer just no worth it.. now, have you in all your wisdom learnt using your own sense as opposed to someone that would make you her bitch?

Thank fuck am a guy n straight..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:58:10 AM

My proof that god exists, will be this cunt BADecker acceptin the facts.. if a cannie dae it, god will.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:58:47 AM

Sometimes ya just need to let go to show..
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: